Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    Wiki states that Tehran has around 35% of I. Iran also has highest diversity and proportion of basal clades of I. But that's a dated study. There are also loads of I in north Caucases. So maybe I carriers migrated through Caucases to Volga from where Proto-Finnic brought I1a to Estonia, Kostroma, Karelia, Finland, and further to Gotland, while some I carriers migrated to central Europe.
    How is that for a made up hypothesis?
    Total bullshit. I don't know why people try all the time make nonsense about Finns. It is like a funny hobby; some people try all the time make weird Russian connections, researchers use biased samples and then claim for instance that the Finns are inbred like Icelanders. The biggest Finnish I1 clade is CTS2208(-L287) and the next one L300, both downstream of L22. You can look at where those mutations come from. Maybe I1 came from Tehran, but it made a flank to Germany, Denmark and Southern Sweden between 4100-2800 BP, before coming to Finland.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

H39 - Thracia 1650 BC, Hungary 5000 BC
    I1 - Transdanubia 5000 BC

Three simple facts about Finns:
    1. Baltic Finnic languages (including Finnish) never came from the Volga basin along with ancestors of present-day Finns.
    2. Finnish I1 (around 30% of all Finns) has Germanic roots from the late Bronze Age or the early Iron Age.
    3. As to the Finnish prehistory we have no evidences about any Iron Age (or later) east-to-west migration, but many unquestionable evidences about west-to-east migrations.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:06
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Total bullshit. I don't know why people try all the time make nonsense about Finns. It is like a funny hobby; some people try all the time make weird Russian connections, researchers use biased samples and then claim for instance that the Finns are inbred like Icelanders. The biggest Finnish I1 clade is CTS2208(-L287) and the next one L300, both downstream of L22. You can look at where those mutations come from. Maybe I1 came from Tehran, but it made a flank to Germany, Denmark and Southern Sweden between 4100-2800 BP, before coming to Finland.
    But Lemmi! I is related to J found in the middle east , so it's reasonable to assume I originated in south 30,000 years ago. The clades under I appeared in northern Europe after last ice-age. Some say the refuge for I carriers was south-eastern Europe during ice-age. Caucases could be also the region, where lots of I carriers live today. So, why not traveling from Caucases north to Mordovia, then upper Volga, Karelia, Estonia and Finland. Erzya have I-M253, Russians of Kostroma (former Merja settlement) have it. Estonians and Karelians have I-M253 too. How do you explain I-m253 reaching from Sweden to upper Oka river where Erzya live?

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland

But Lemmi! I is related to J found in the middle east , so it's reasonable to assume I originated in south 30,000 years ago. The clades under I appeared in northern Europe after last ice-age. Some say the refuge for I carriers was south-eastern Europe during ice-age. Caucases could be also the region, where lots of I carriers live today. So, why not traveling from Caucases north to Mordovia, then upper Volga, Karelia, Estonia and Finland. Erzya have I-M253, Russians of Kostroma (former Merja settlement) have it. Estonians and Karelians have I-M253 too. How do you explain I-m253 reaching from Sweden to upper Oka river where Erzya live?
    I1 came to Finland from Germany, Denmark or Skåne. I don't need to explain your fantasies Neither Woj's fantasies:

Ask Finns, they have some theories in this regard:
    Last edited by Lemminkäinen; 2017-07-07 at 21:02.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

1. Baltic Finnic languages (including Finnish) never came from the Volga basin along with ancestors of present-day Finns.
    2. Finnish I1 (around 30% of all Finns) has Germanic roots from the late Bronze Age or the early Iron Age.
    3. As to the Finnish prehistory we have no evidences about any Iron Age (or later) east-to-west migration, but many unquestionable evidences about west-to-east migrations.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

I1 came to Finland from Germany, Denmark or Skåne. I don't need to explain your fantasies Neither Woj's fatasies:
    But Baltic Finnic is related to Volgaic Finnic languages. According to Finnish linguists proto-Baltic-Finnic was spread from middle Volga where Erzya live today , who happen to have I-M253. If Finnish linguists are right, then some I-M253 could reach Finland from middle Volga with proto-Baltic-Finnic speakers. Lemmi! It's easy to connect the dots in this puzzle.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland

But Baltic Finnic is related to Volgaic Finnic languages. According to Finnish linguists proto-Baltic-Finnic was spread from middle Volga where Erzya live today , who happen to have I-M253. If Finnish linguists are right, then some I-M253 could reach Finland from middle Volga with proto-Baltic-Finnic speakers. Lemmi! It's easy to connect the dots in this puzzle.
    If you can prove that Erzyans have CTS2208 more than we can assume by a random migration from Sweden and Finland you have done a breakthrough observation. But my explanation that you and Woj are fantasizing.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

If you can prove that Erzyans have CTS2208 more than we can assume by a random migration from Sweden and Finland you have done a breakthrough observation. But my explanation that you and Woj are fantasizing.
    It's a small ethnicity in regional Russia where few people are tested . Likely for financial reasons. Here's their database at FTDNA : https://www.familytreedna.com/public...ct?iframe=ysnp

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland

It's a small ethnicity in regional Russia where few people are tested . Likely for financial reasons. Here's their database at FTDNA : https://www.familytreedna.com/public...ct?iframe=ysnp
    Here you see results based on STR's. There is one sure Scandinavian and two plausible ones. No one CTS2208.

https://www.familytreedna.com/public...ction=yresults

edit

Lavrentiy Yepikhin, b.~1855, Tambov region, he could be CTS2208, but he needs to have tested SNP's.
    Last edited by Lemminkäinen; 2017-07-07 at 23:16.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

Lemmi!

Also!

Kazan Tatars live in middle Volga passed Kama river. Their ancestors were likely Finno-Ugric prior to arrival of Bulgars to Volga.

Kazan Tatars

I-M253 11.3% Trofimova et al (2015)

In old 2004 study for Saami. I am guessing I markers maybe from I-M253 branch

Swedish Saami ~ 31.4%
    Finnish Saami ~ 40.6%
    Kola Saami ~ 17.4%

Rootsi et al. (2004)

---

It looks like many people of upper & middle Volga, Finland, Estonia and Korelia have lots of I-M253.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

Hey, guys do not hijack our Gothic Father thread
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

“We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pioterus For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-08-11)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Pioterus View Post
    Hey, guys do not hijack our Gothic Father thread
    Our Belarussian brother has an inevitable need to disregard all meaningful science and rationality when something points to Finns. My advice is to hold one's breath 30 seconds before talking about the origin of Finns, especially if you are Swedish or US immigrant or Russian speaker, because your self-esteem is see-through.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lemminkäinen For This Useful Post:

Pioterus (2017-07-08), Power77 (2017-08-11)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast