User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: Golodomor/Holodomor [split] //mod695 days old

  1. #21
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:13
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    2,851
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ageladakos View Post
    You want more about the Cossack ancestors of the "eastern Ukrainians"?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Civil_War

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Republic

    "The Don Republic (Russian: Донская Республика, later known as the Almighty Don Host, or Russian: Всевеликое Войско Донское, Vsevelikoe Voisko Donskoe), was an independent self-proclaimed anti-Bolshevik republic formed by the Armed Forces of South Russia on the territory of Don Cossacks against another self-proclaimed Don Soviet Republic. The Don Republic existed during the Russian Civil War after the collapse of the Russian Empire from 1918 to 1920.

    The assembly of the Don Cossacks - the Krug - proclaimed the independence of the Don Republic on May 18, 1918. This occurred after the liquidation of the Bolshevik-controlled Don Soviet Republic in the territory of the Don Host Oblast on May 10, 1918.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuban_People%27s_Republic

    The Kuban People's Republic (Russian: Кубанская Народная Республика Kubanskaya Narodnaya Respublika; Ukrainian: Кубанська Народна Республiка Kubans'ka Narodna Respublika) was an anti-Bolshevik state that comprised the territory of the Kuban in the modern-day Russian Federation during the Russian Civil War.

    The republic was proclaimed by the Kuban Rada on January 28, 1918 and declared its independence on February 16. During its brief period of independence, it sought union with the Ukrainian People's Republic until the latter was occupied by Soviet forces. The Kuban People's Republic would include all territory of the former Kuban Oblast of the Russian Empire. It was crushed 7 November 1919 and existed for a period of 1 year 9 months.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Time to move one more :P

    There was a proclaimed republic in northern Ural around Perm, at least two self-proclaimed republics in Siberia, and one in the Far East of Russia. What is your point? You remind of a school student posting some facts to show that you know something despite these facts are irrelevant to the subject.
    Last edited by Rugevit; 2017-07-27 at 14:28.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #22
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-12-20
    Posts
    4,540
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    They didn't speak Ukrainian, as there was no Ukrainian language. Russian Cossacks spoke 'balatchka' (google it) that overlapped with dialects of eastern Malorosia - Donbass region today.

    Don Cossacks and Kuban Cossacks didn't loose the language spoken in what's today central or western Ukraine. Because they never spoke it.
    You cannot see the differences?



    VS

    Last edited by ageladakos; 2017-07-27 at 14:30.

  4. #23
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-12-20
    Posts
    4,540
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    Crimean Creeks were also labeled as Pontic Greeks, who were deported in 1944 together with Crimean Tatars. Some Pontic Greeks were deported earlier in 1937-1938. Many Pontic Greeks of Caucasus were deported later probably together with Meskhetian Turks. It doesn't matter when they were deported when discussing what happened to people of USSR in 1932-1933 during Holodomor.
    They were deporting them because of their ETHNICITY. The deportations had POLITICAL reasons behind them, just like Holodomor.

    You keep repeating the "social class" bullshit and the "collectivization went wrong" bullshit to justify a carefully planned extermination as an "accident" because you come from a country that has always been Russia's bitch.

  5. #24
    Established Member
    good Member
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-07-03
    Posts
    1,562
    Gender
    Zimbabwe

    Default

    Not only the Pontians. He deported many caucasus ethnic groups and Romanians and Turkics to Central Asia and Siberia.
    Because Russia destroys everything that is not Russian! They making everything Russian on their path.
    And nobody cares of these crimes. Only caucasus, they deported over 3 million people. By force and killed many.

    When Ottoman deported a million Armenian, omg its a big deal. But nobody cares of what Russia does

  6. #25
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:13
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    2,851
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ageladakos View Post
    They were deporting them because of their ETHNICITY. The deportations had POLITICAL reasons behind them, just like Holodomor.
    They were deported because of their ethnicities in 1937-1938. Those were Karelians, Poles, Iranians, Pontic Greeks, Meskhetian Turks , and others - most ethnicities that lived in USSR that had linguistic and cultural ties to neighbouring countries of USSR were seen as potential spies in 1937-1938. In 1944 certain non-trustworthy ethnicities were also targeted. Not because Soviets hated Chechen, Cherkessian, Crimean Tatar ethnicity but because they were seen non-trustworthy willing to collaborate with the Germans.

    You keep repeating the "social class" bullshit and the "collectivization went wrong" bullshit to justify a carefully planned extermination as an "accident" because you come from a country that has always been Russia's bitch.
    Bullshit is what you wrote knowing little about our history. You stroke me as a someone from country that was a bitch of the Ottoman empire for the last 600 years or so.
    Last edited by Rugevit; 2017-07-27 at 14:50.

  7. #26
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-12-20
    Posts
    4,540
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IstenmeyenTuy View Post
    When Ottoman deported a million Armenian, omg its a big deal. But nobody cares of what Russia does
    What the fuck is wrong with you? Every mass extermination is a big deal.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    They were deported because of their ethnicity in 1937-1938 only. Karelians, Poles, Iranians, Greeks, Turks - basically every ethnicity that lived in USSR that had linguistic and cultural ties to neighbouring countries were seen as potential spies. In 1944 certain non-trustworthy ethnicities were also targeted. Not because Soviet hated Chechen, Cherkessian, Crimean Tatar ethnicity but because they were seen non-trustworthy willing to collaborate with the Germans.
    Greeks moved to Georgia to avoid being killed by the Turks... And according to you they were deported because they could "spy for the Turks"? Are you going to keep writing more bullshit like this?

    also "non-trustworthy" ethnicities.... try to talk again about how the soviet union was multi-ethnic...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    Bullshit is what you write knowing little about our history because you have been a bitch of an Ottoman empire for the last 600 years or so.
    You cannot see the differences?



    VS

    Last edited by ageladakos; 2017-07-27 at 14:52.

  8. #27
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:13
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    2,851
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ageladakos View Post
    d being killed by the Turks... And according to you they were deported because they could "spy for the Turks"? Are you going to keep writing more bullshit like this?

    also "non-trustworthy" ethnicities.... try to talk again about how the soviet union was multi-ethnic...
    Is this ethnocentric wog thinking the deportation of a dozen of ethnicities of USSR was the reason those ethnicities were disliked in Kremlin?



    You cannot see the differences?
    As a someone who can read and write in 4 Slavic languages including the languages in the mentioned region - WTF?
    Last edited by Rugevit; 2017-07-27 at 15:01.

  9. #28
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-12-20
    Posts
    4,540
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    As a someone who can read and write in 4 Slavic languages including mentioned region - WTF?
    You cannot see the differences?



    VS



    Do your 4 Slavic languages prevent you from seeing colors on maps?

  10. #29
    Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Durcherrs's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:08
    Join Date
    2014-06-10
    Posts
    286
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a
    Race
    Europid
    Religion
    Deist
    Sweden France Germany Austria Habsburg Russia Hungary

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ageladakos View Post
    Educate yourself by reading this.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

    It is absolutely normal for them to be "neo-nazis" because the soviets exterminated some 5-7 million of their population during peace-time, and then occupied them like the rest of eastern Europe for several decades, and then played their post-soviet mafia-style pseudopolitics.
    LOL! "The Soviets..."

    What, you mean those goblin-like bloated Soviets that spoke yiddishe and wore Star of David trinkets?
    Throw The Jew Down The Well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

  11. #30
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Rugevit's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:13
    Join Date
    2013-12-04
    Posts
    2,851
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ageladakos View Post
    You cannot see the differences?



    VS



    Do your 4 Slavic languages prevent you from seeing colors on maps?

    The first map one is an old one showing different dialects. Back then ethnicities were not recorded in censuses. Ethnic backgrounds of people of Don, Kuban regions and Donbas region, and Crimea were Russian. It maybe for this reason 97% of Crimeans voted to become part of Russia, and people of Donbass region are wishing to follow Crimea fighting Ukraine to the bitter end.

    The second map shows eastern Ukraine is completely in red . The red colour on the map shows where the Russian language is the language of choice.

    I don't understand why you are posting these maps. You want to show me something that is obvious to a regular eastern Slav about linguistic situation in the past and present?
    Last edited by Rugevit; 2017-07-27 at 15:14.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. American aid to Israel [split] //split
    By Semitic Duwa in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2017-05-02, 16:30
  2. Might Is Right (split) //mod
    By Bittereinder in forum Arts & Culture
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2011-09-01, 08:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<