User Tag List

Thread: Nikola Tesla was not I2a but R1a712 days old

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-01-06 @ 19:51

Question Nikola Tesla was not I2a but R1a

Apparently they've recently tested more male relatives of the famous inventor.

Google Translated:

"The Serbian-American inventor Nikola Tesla most probably does not belong to the haplogroup I-CTS10228. The first tested Tesla with haplogroup I2a is most likely the descendant of a man who entered Tesla and got the last name of Tesla through the female line. The man's name was Kalinic.

The tested second Tesla was tested two months ago and belongs to the haplogroup R1a-M458 and has a family tree and is directly related to Nikola Tesla by the male line. Direct ancestor of Tesla belonging to R1a and grandfather of Nikola Tesla were born brothers.

We will have to wait to test another or possibly two Tesla to have a final confirmation. However, it is almost certain that Nikola Tesla had a haplogroup R1a. Because Tesla was tested in close association with Nikola Tesla, four knees (?) share them with common ancestors.

Tested Tesla's 2 test done at Belgrade's Serbia, DNA lab. The result is:

DYS393, DYS390, DYS19, DYS385a, DYS385b, DYS439, DYS389i, DYS392, DYS389ii, DYS458, DYS437, DYS448, YGATAH4, DYS456, DYS576, DYS570, DYS438, DYS481, DYS549, DYS533, DYS635, DYS643

13 25 16 10 11-14--12 13 11 29 16-----14 20------11--17-19 21---11 25 12 12 23 10

R1a-M458> CTS11962"

Source: www.poreklo.rs, Serbian DNA.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Litvin For This Useful Post:

Blodeuwedd (2017-08-06), EliasAlucard (2017-08-07), Pioterus (2017-08-06), Power77 (2017-08-06), Silesian (2017-08-06), ~Elizabeth~ (2017-08-06)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

QBS Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-01-06 @ 19:51

More about it:

Some guy with surname Tesla was tested few year ago and he is I2-PH908, but he say that he is not real Tesla, because his ancestor married some Tesla girl and adopted her surname, real surname of his ancestor was Kalinić.

Other guy with surname Tesla was tested about 2 month ago, he is from Lika from same village as Tesla's father (that guy and Tesla have a common ancestor in the male line) and he is R1a-M458.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Litvin For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-08-06), ~Elizabeth~ (2017-08-06)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-12 @ 23:02
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

Now I Am really, really sad. I am left with Marcin Łoter (Martin Luther) only. Holy crap.

and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

“We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pioterus For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2017-08-07), IstenmeyenTuy (2017-08-07), Litvin (2017-08-06), Power77 (2017-08-06), Semitic Duwa (2017-08-07), voyager14 (2017-08-14), ~Elizabeth~ (2017-08-06)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2018-12-20 @ 23:52
    90% R1b 10% I1
    Race
    Europoid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Phenotype
    fair
    Politics
    White Collar Populist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    England

And SHG and WHG, don't worry, may the Loschbour be with you.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woden For This Useful Post:

Pioterus (2017-08-07), Power77 (2017-08-07), Semitic Duwa (2017-08-07)

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Wojewoda's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:01
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Pioterus View Post
    Now I Am really, really sad. I am left with Marcin Łoter (Martin Luther) only. Holy crap.

Interesting, I didn't know that Martin Luther was of Slavic origin.

He was born in Eisleben in Saxony-Anhalt first recorded under the name Islebia:

Quote Originally Posted by WIKIPEDIA
    Eisleben is a town in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. It is famous as the hometown of Martin Luther
    (...)
    Eisleben was first mentioned in 997 as a market called Islebia, and in 1180 as a town.

But he was a self-hating Slav:

The Reformator Martin Luther from Wittenberg was not a friend of the Sorbs, but made disparaging remarks about »the worst of all nations« in his speeches at meals. Philipp Melanchthon was more tolerant and was proud on the fact, that his son-in-law Kaspar Peuker, a native Bautzener, also used the sorbian language at his meals. However, not the personal tendencies of the Reformators were crucial, but their programmatic demands and the effects of their work.

From 1490 to 1635 the Upper and the Lower Lausitz were bohemian feud with their own constitution in each case, except the district Cottbuss, which belonged to Brandenburg. Due to these rule conditions the principle of the Augsburger Reich parliament of 1555 "cuius regio, eius religio" ("whose country, whose religion") could not completely gain acceptance. After partially violent arguments, 90 per cent of the Sorbs became evangelist, while in the areas, which were subordinated to the cathedral foundation ST. Petri in Bautzen and the monastery Marienstern, some municipalities with approximately 10000 souls, remained catholic.

Starting from the middle of the 16. Century some Protestant of clergyman - taking up the reformatorian principle of the sermon in the native language -, began to create their own sorbian religious literature, by translating the core works of the protestantism, Bible, Catechism and songbook, out of the German. Thus the sorbian writing language developed. In 1548 Miklaws Jakubica translated Luther's New Testament into Sorbian, without that a printing took place. In 1574 appeared Luther's Catechism, in conjunction with a songbook, in the lower sorbian translation of the Albin Moller, in 1597 Wjaclaw Warichius published Luther's Catechism in upper sorbian language.
    "History of the Sorbs (Wends)"
    Last edited by Wojewoda; 2017-08-07 at 11:01.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wojewoda For This Useful Post:

Litvin (2017-08-07), Pioterus (2017-08-07), Power77 (2017-08-07)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post
    Interesting, I didn't know that Martin Luther was of Slavic origin.

He was born in Eisleben in Saxont-Anhalt first recorded under the name Islebia:

"Here" a discusstion about "leben" endings of toponyms in Germany.
    Yep, as far as we can trust Maciamo, Luther was I2a-L621.

I do wonder if Friedrich Nietzsche was also a I2a-L621/ R1a-M458 Sorb by paternal descent
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

“I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pioterus For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-08-07), Wojewoda (2017-08-07)

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Wojewoda's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:01
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

The name of Eisleben/Islebia where Luther was born is interesting:

Quote Originally Posted by Jassa
    And speaking of that – we also now know that Łeba meant “forest” in Wendish…

So what does that mean for all the -leben suffixes in Germany?
    "On Thuringian Loibas"

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

This is not right. According to alpha-beta male orthodoxy, R1b are the nerdy beta males who do science and shit, and R1a are the dumb, aggressive alpha males. So Tesla must have been R1b! This is also why western Europe is scientifically ahead of eastern Europe.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Established Member
    Steppe=Women-Wagons-Horses-Kurgans
    Last Online
    @
    R1b-BY593
    mtDNA
    U5b2a2
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    Steppe Cultures/Europe
    Ethnicity
    Steppe Cultures/Europe

Let's put a face to the brilliant R1a scientist.

At the age of 21, Tesla earned a PhD. He ultimately held four PhD degrees (Philosophy, Physics, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical engineering).

His exact Intelligence Quotient is not known, but it is estimated to be 200 (+/- 2). To put this into perspective:

-- Stephen Hawking - 160
    -- Paul Allen - 170
    -- Garry Kasparov - 192
    -- Isaac Newton - 193
    -- Leonardo Da Vinci - 200

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Silesian For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-08-07)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    Let's put a face to the brilliant R1a scientist.

At the age of 21, Tesla earned a PhD. He ultimately held four PhD degrees (Philosophy, Physics, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical engineering).

His exact Intelligence Quotient is not known, but it is estimated to be 200 (+/- 2). To put this into perspective:

-- Stephen Hawking - 160
    -- Paul Allen - 170
    -- Garry Kasparov - 192
    -- Isaac Newton - 193
    -- Leonardo Da Vinci - 200

and that's what happens when a Northern BarbaR1an mixes with Southern, Civilised Wog.
    We need to conquer Balcans once again to create more Teslas

― Andrzej Sapkowski
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pioterus For This Useful Post:

IstenmeyenTuy (2017-08-10), Power77 (2017-08-07)