User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: Ethnic composition of Latin American countries14 days old

  1. #31
    Established Member
    Viceroyalty of New Spain Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2013-12-07
    Posts
    6,197
    Gender
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM
    United States Mexico Guam Philippines Palau

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    You mean the idiot that responds writing a whole essay when someones says or imply Venezuela is a triracial country?

    I remember there was a time I posted an study on TA claiming the average Venezuelan was something like 18% SSA and that weirdo went nuts trying to insult me and all like it isn't that obvious LOL. He actually kept following me for a while after that
    Yeah that was him, I was trolling him on his DNA results thread, he was seriously surprise to know he had SSA ancestry, that is how much of a moron he is. On 23andMe he came out as 4% or something but since 23andMe underestimates some percentages and it goes to the unassigned, when he did AncestryDNA, his SSA went up to 7% (no North African), and his Amerindian was also 7%, so I told him to imagine how SSA his Venezuelan family is

    Anyways then Argento who dislikes me a lot, made a thread to know exactly what Europeans/Whites consider white, he linked the thread to his DNA result thread and he wrote "Niggers cant vote" which he was taking shots at me by calling me a nigger, so I called him a sandnigger, anyways the point was that Argento like some others (normally Latinos from South America) were telling AlNnorte he was white and that his "small" percentages of non-white should affect him.

    That day things went cray cray, both of them don't like me but because I kept it real
    Most Latinos out there are a bunch of morons, they were seriously trying to make AlNorte feel better by claiming he was white, thats how pathetic some people are out there

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

    Power77 (2017-08-13)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #32
    Established Member
    Viceroyalty of New Spain Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2013-12-07
    Posts
    6,197
    Gender
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM
    United States Mexico Guam Philippines Palau

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Montanini View Post
    In fact I understand when AlNortedoSul wanted to identify himself as White, he is 88% European, 7% native and 5% SSA, 88% is still a lot, why would it make sense for him to identify with his other parts and not with the european part?

    Even in Spanish colonies someone with over 7/8 European ancesty could be classified as White, so he does. For me even a people over let's say 85% of European blood could identify himself as White in Latin America, and it would be absurd to people with less than 1% no-White admix (in the same range of some Europeans) or even purely European to identify with anything other people than the European or Pred. European people.

    The point is that people here have the vision of one-drop-rule because everyone knows that they have non-white ancestors and more that their countries are highly mixed, so they speak of one-drop-rule while kicking highly subjective values of people who could fit in Europe in these countries.

    That said, I always spoke about my known ancestry is German, Italian and 1/16 Portuguese, I just talk German and Italian to make it more simple.
    Because if you had seen his past post you would know what his views on whiteness was, him claiming himself as being white only contradicts what he believed especially when it comes to people with SSA, in fact he claimed I wasn't white at all (which I didn't even care since I never claimed to be), yet because he scored SSA (7% on AncestryDNA), he wants to claim whiteness

    He can be proud of his European, but he is not white and never will be white. He doesn't need to associate himself with Amerindians or blacks, they wouldn't want his ass to begin with (but they'd want me because im the greatest), the point is that Latinos need to stop being so desperate in trying to make themselves be as white as possible

    the problem comes when people like him bash blacks and consider them inferior and stupid, yet if it weren't for those black ancestors, he wouldn't have existed, like I told him, how the hell are you going to hate a side of you that were FORCED and brought here in ships to be enslaved, discriminated, no rights, raped etc, yet the people who did the worst shit to your Amerindian ancestors that you so much love and have respect, you are here praising and loving like they were gods, how does that work?

    That is the mentality of many Latinos, they dislike the wrong people, while they love the ones who did the worst shit to their ancestors, and till this day whites continue to do so

    If I knew many of you claimed your whiteness but still respected Amerindians/blacks, then I wouldn't give two damns, but majority of you claim it to feel superior, because you guys think whiteness makes you better than others


    and you in particular have said the worst crap about Afro-Brazilians in fact I would defend Afro-Brazilians when Brazilian TA members would talk shit, and did I have the need to do that? No, because they are not even my people at all but I still felt sorry for you guys in general

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

    Power77 (2017-08-13), Quimbara (2017-08-12), Sun Shield Pakal (2017-08-13)

  6. #33
    Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 17:50
    Join Date
    2012-05-31
    Posts
    2,066
    Location
    Bedford England
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Y-DNA
    E-U174
    mtDNA
    U6a3
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Mande/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    Goldwindid Sudanid
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    All I his reminds me of AlNorteSur, when he thought he was not going to score any SSA at all, keep in mind that he is part Spanish since his mother is from Spain and the other half Venezuelan. He did 23andMe and AncestryDNA, he came out being a pred euro triracial, he scored 7%SSA and 7% Amerindian. So I remember when he once said he didn't considered white those with more than 1% SSA, but since he discovered he had SSA (we all knew since he's Venezuelan), anyways he considers himself white but proud of his native smh
    At the bolded part - I can see what he was saying and thinking right now:
    "Dios mío! Ahora sé de dónde obtengo mi polla grande.
    Nunca puedo ser blanco." *Crying profusely*

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron Hand For This Useful Post:

    Celph Titled (2017-08-13)

  8. #34
    Established Member
    MicroBio Major acevedoricky's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:12
    Join Date
    2012-09-28
    Posts
    2,504
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    Age
    24
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1a2*
    mtDNA
    C1b4
    Race
    Triracial
    Ethnicity
    Puerto Rican (Latino)
    Phenotype
    Atl Med/MENA/Amerind
    Politics
    Democrat
    Religion
    None
    Puerto Rico United States

    Default

    Ewww who wants to be white anyways. Mestizaje is what makes us latinos unique and sexy as fuck
    Mediterranean 29.00%
    North European 27.23%
    North Amerindian + Arctic 15.74%
    West African 9.37%
    Southwest Asian 9.77%
    Caucasus 7.10%
    Siberian 1.79%

  9. #35
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2017-08-19 @ 18:51
    Join Date
    2014-07-29
    Posts
    514
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    Because if you had seen his past post you would know what his views on whiteness was, him claiming himself as being white only contradicts what he believed especially when it comes to people with SSA, in fact he claimed I wasn't white at all (which I didn't even care since I never claimed to be), yet because he scored SSA (7% on AncestryDNA), he wants to claim whiteness

    He can be proud of his European, but he is not white and never will be white. He doesn't need to associate himself with Amerindians or blacks, they wouldn't want his ass to begin with (but they'd want me because im the greatest), the point is that Latinos need to stop being so desperate in trying to make themselves be as white as possible

    the problem comes when people like him bash blacks and consider them inferior and stupid, yet if it weren't for those black ancestors, he wouldn't have existed, like I told him, how the hell are you going to hate a side of you that were FORCED and brought here in ships to be enslaved, discriminated, no rights, raped etc, yet the people who did the worst shit to your Amerindian ancestors that you so much love and have respect, you are here praising and loving like they were gods, how does that work?

    That is the mentality of many Latinos, they dislike the wrong people, while they love the ones who did the worst shit to their ancestors, and till this day whites continue to do so

    If I knew many of you claimed your whiteness but still respected Amerindians/blacks, then I wouldn't give two damns, but majority of you claim it to feel superior, because you guys think whiteness makes you better than others


    and you in particular have said the worst crap about Afro-Brazilians in fact I would defend Afro-Brazilians when Brazilian TA members would talk shit, and did I have the need to do that? No, because they are not even my people at all but I still felt sorry for you guys in general
    Plenty of them out there like him. I can tell those types instantly. Even here on this forum.

    I wonder what he said about Black Brazilians tho. Lol

  10. #36
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2017-08-14 @ 03:06
    Join Date
    2016-05-26
    Posts
    573
    Gender
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Euro-Brazilian
    Ethnicity
    NE/SWGerman/NItalian
    Phenotype
    Alpinenordid + cm
    Politics
    Separatism
    Religion
    IQ 117
    Italy Venice Brazil Germany imperial flag Holy Roman Empire Italy

    Default

    I would also like to know what I have said about Afro-Brazilians without being the obvious?

  11. #37
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2017-08-14 @ 03:06
    Join Date
    2016-05-26
    Posts
    573
    Gender
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Euro-Brazilian
    Ethnicity
    NE/SWGerman/NItalian
    Phenotype
    Alpinenordid + cm
    Politics
    Separatism
    Religion
    IQ 117
    Italy Venice Brazil Germany imperial flag Holy Roman Empire Italy

    Default

    In any case, there is no Latin American identity, this is something of Latin-American imbecile that are living in the United States. The reality is only for the Latin Americans who really lives here, these people know the problems of their countries.

  12. #38
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2017-08-14 @ 03:06
    Join Date
    2016-05-26
    Posts
    573
    Gender
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Euro-Brazilian
    Ethnicity
    NE/SWGerman/NItalian
    Phenotype
    Alpinenordid + cm
    Politics
    Separatism
    Religion
    IQ 117
    Italy Venice Brazil Germany imperial flag Holy Roman Empire Italy

    Default

    I think White (Pred. White/Euro/Criollo and especially of Pred. Italian or German origin) people and/or Rich people in Latin America should guide the development of their countries here, even if we need to start a new country, to have a minimum of dignity that doesn't include submit our decisions to these mass of poor and corrupt people of exclusively populist interests and it is not at the personal level, but unfortunately regions more affected by slavery, the less indicators this region has, this is true even in the United States, imagine so in Brazil. Particularly in Latin America, the division by the social classes is even better than divisions by races, in that I agree.

    But as you guys know Latin America is not the point, right? That's why everyone is in the United States.... or want to be with. No problem, just don't be hypocrites.
    Last edited by Montanini; 2017-08-12 at 21:20.

  13. #39
    Established Member
    Viceroyalty of New Spain Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2013-12-07
    Posts
    6,197
    Gender
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Med + CM
    United States Mexico Guam Philippines Palau

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimbara View Post
    Plenty of them out there like him. I can tell those types instantly. Even here on this forum.

    I wonder what he said about Black Brazilians tho. Lol
    He would blame the high crime in Brazil on Afro-Brazilians, he also wanted his region Southern Brazil to become its own country away from the pardos and blacks, this guy is sick in the head

    that's when I would tell him to just go back to Germany

    other Brazilian TA members are the same, there was one guy who told me that the black influence in Afro-Brazilians was actually came from African Americans and that Afro-Brazilian culture didn't really exist

    Montanini has claimed here that Chileans and Mexicans are blacker than Brazilians, that right there tells you a lot about him

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

    Power77 (2017-08-13)

  15. #40
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2017-08-14 @ 03:06
    Join Date
    2016-05-26
    Posts
    573
    Gender
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Euro-Brazilian
    Ethnicity
    NE/SWGerman/NItalian
    Phenotype
    Alpinenordid + cm
    Politics
    Separatism
    Religion
    IQ 117
    Italy Venice Brazil Germany imperial flag Holy Roman Empire Italy

    Default

    Brazil will slowly move towards its absolute decline and going into the same situation as Venezuela and Cuba soon. The country is divided politically, economically and we are all subjugated to a corrupt government, it is also, arguably, the most violent country in the world and races plays a lot there. Whatever you want, but I'm right.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 10 Most Unequal Latin American Countries
    By Nordenskjöld in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2017-08-15, 02:53
  2. What Latin American countries do you consider the most westernized?
    By El R5 in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 2016-07-30, 16:24
  3. Rank 5 Latin American Countries in Attractiveness
    By inquisitive in forum Americas
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2012-06-05, 22:59
  4. Most and least religious Latin American countries
    By Nordenskjöld in forum Fórum en Castellano/Español
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2012-05-31, 02:12
  5. PIB per cápita PPA 2010 - Latin American countries.
    By Nordenskjöld in forum Fórum en Castellano/Español
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2011-03-24, 00:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<