Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Well somebody here pretty much said men own women lol
    He also mentioned "women shit test their owners". Shit testing means provoking a man to se his reaction, or testing what he is able to.

For instance, if you are out with a woman and she says another man tried to kiss her, it might be a lie, she just shit test you to see if you are man enough to confront that (actually innocent) man who tried to kissed her. Being with a woman who shit test you is considered a pain in the ass, I am glad I haven't been with such kinds of women.

Shit test is common lingo in the Manosphere and one of the reasons some men goes MGTOW.
    The Future was better before

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    He also mentioned "women shit test their owners". Shit testing means provoking a man to se his reaction, or testing what he is able to.

For instance, if you are out with a woman and she says another man tried to kiss her, it might be a lie, she just shit test you to see if you are man enough to confront that (actually innocent) man who tried to kissed her. Being with a woman who shit test you is considered a pain in the ass, I am glad I haven't been with such kinds of women.

Shit test is common lingo in the Manosphere and one of the reasons some men goes MGTOW.
    I am familiar with what "shit test" means. Normal women don't do that lol.

These guys must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for potential girlfriends if they treat men like that. Seriously.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

Sun Shield Pakal (2017-08-18), upyours (2017-08-25)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    R1a1a*
    mtDNA
    U5a1b
    Metaethnos
    Corded Ware
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Czech
    Politics
    Authoritarian

Democracy is completely deterministic in the sense that political preferences can be accurately extrapolated from the reproductive and survival strategies of any individual or group. Ideology is just a veneer of justification and a banner for people of similar predicaments and predispositions to unite and rally behind.

Like men, women have a number of fundamental behavioral traits, derived from their respective reproductive and survival strategies, which influence their political preferences. Part of the female strategy is hypergamy, a prehistoric patriarchal feature which manifests in the feminine coercive tactics of rallying, shaming, nagging and scolding; devoid of content in and of themselves, these tactics can be used to 'argue' in favor of any point, and the real purpose is simply to hypergamously raise the cost of not submitting to, and not conforming to the ethics licensed by the contemporary elite, aka The Man who possesses and protects the females and exerts control over other males. That's why the women's vote can be argued to have been co-opted by the Jews, a hostile elite group of the West; as hypergamous entities they cater to elites.

Shit testing seems to be unrelated to the above, but is also derived from the evolutionary context of prehistoric patriarchy. It's a parallel strategy for women to incrementally push the limits of the freedom they have to extract benefits from men; sometimes over other women and sometimes on behalf of women as a group, or even non-female groups suffering the same subordination under men, such as slaves; which unfettered may serve a woman well in an evolutionary context to the effect that she gains the loyalty and protection of beta orbiters and so on without reciprocally offering her ovaries, but the primary use of this is more likely for women to identify high-status (dominant) males to whom they become attracted and spread their legs open when they pass the shit test, and put an end to the obstinacy without making concessions.

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    The women's vote is a balance; you can't have a functional society that's totally right-wing or libertarian. A functional society needs elements of both left and right (basically centrism).
    No, that's a politically correct nonsense statement. You can't honestly argue that pre-women's suffrage society was a dysfunctional, totally right-wing, libertarian place. What you probably mean though, is that there should be reciprocity and compromise in society, and while I agree with that, I actually don't think that's compatible with democracy - which I oppose for a number of reasons - and especially not with female suffrage democracy. Women have tremendous influence over men anyways, as cogwheels of family and community with greater relational and social-manipulative skills, but when they're in their proper place it needs to be reciprocal, and that's what we want. Ultimately it's what's best for women too. And none of this nonsense had been possible if we weren't such indulgent, virtue-signaling pussies.

The problem here is that the open borders crowd (leftist Jews and their allies) are using/exploiting the women's vote to push their third world immigration agenda.
    Jews can be blamed for pretty much anything, since they have been ideologically very dynamic following their emancipation, but it doesn't fly as a sole explanation unless you don't think white people have any agency of their own. The 'WQ' as in the Woman Question, is real, and should be addressed separately from the JQ, even though they have jointly contributed to feminism and third world immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Power77 View Post
    Heck, many (if not most!) of the left-wing ideologies you mentionned can actually be traced back to a famous Frog philosopher.
    Jacobinism is just a post-Christian iteration of Abrahamism, which was admittedly introduced to most Europeans by the Romans and not the Jews, and later incubated and developed by ourselves for many centuries.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simi For This Useful Post:

NixYO (2017-08-18), upyours (2017-08-25)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by ageladakos View Post
    Well, my point is that gays can also be very muscular and very feminine at the same time, masculinity is not the same as muscularity.
    Muscles are one aspect of masculinity.

Also, there are very manly gays too; not all of gays are effeminate faggots.

What you see as manlyness is a combination of physiology, psychology and 'culture'.
    Sure, I totally agree with that. In fact, I never said otherwise.

Steroids are looked down, because they indicate that a man feels incompetent and needs extra testosterone... This isn't a sign of power, it is a sign of weakness.
    That has nothing to do with it. Anabolic steroids are illegal because they make men more powerful, and that's the only reason. Sure there are health risks with anabolic steroids, but that's not the reason why they're illegal, because no one gives a fuck if men are suffering from deteriorating health. I mean take prostate cancer as a case in point: how often do you see prostate cancer charity? More men die from prostate cancer yearly, than women do from breast cancer.

Look, steroids are illegal because they make men stronger, that's the only reason.

Compare breast implants to 'muscle' implants and you can get my point.
    It's not the same thing, and I prefer naturally big tits anyway; silicone is rarely as sexy as real mature and big tits. Most boob jobs look failed in some way.

Also, roid rage is real, and testosterone abuse can make the testicles shrink too.
    So how come SARMs are banned, whereas SERMs are allowed?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Select...ptor_modulator
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Select...ptor_modulator

SARMs have basically no side-effects. It's like taking anabolic steroids / testosterone, but with virtually no side-effects, since SARMs only bind to the androgen receptors in the skeletal tissues, that code for muscle growth (meaning, you get stronger/bigger muscles but with no other problems or side-effects, like balls shrinking, no hair loss, no hair growth, no roid rage, nothing like that). SERMs (the female variety), no problem, totally legal. SARMs currently aren't as illegal as anabolic steroids, but they're getting there; it's only a matter of time.

What I'm trying to say here, is that in this anti-male feminist society, men aren't allowed any easy options to become more attractive or healthier (lots of health benefits with testosterone btw, especially as you get older and produce less of it naturally). Women on the other hand? They can enlarge their tits all they like, do face lifts, get all the hormones they want (both real estrogens and SERMs), and so on. But come the first guy who wants to build some muscles, and it's a crime. As if everyone who takes steroids becomes an insane, aggressive, violent, raging murderer, lol. That's just propaganda man.

The documentary, ill see it another time.
    You will change your mind on anabolic steroids, after having watched Bigger, Stronger, Faster*. Personally I think steroids should be totally banned in sports, but for the average gym rat? It would be a lot safer if anabolic steroids and growth hormones were legal.

Anyway, I'm totally a full natty brah, so it's not like I need steroids, not right now anyway (when I get old, sure, I'll need them, but I'll probably do SARMs at that point), so it's not like I'm pushing for legalization of anabolic steroids because I'm so "weak" (I'm actually very strong). All I'm saying is that this is just one of many examples, of "women's influence in politics" (and the notion that there's any ruling patriarchy considering these circumstances, is laughable).
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2017-08-25 at 00:18.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

El Andullero (2017-08-25), Power77 (2017-08-25)

Senior Moderator
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    No, that's a politically correct nonsense statement.
    It may come off as politically correct, but I don't think it's nonsense. I'm a centrist anyway; centrism (real radical centrism), is the most rational and balanced political position. It also produces the best societies.

Also, it doesn't matter if it's politically correct; what matters is if it's true or not. Not everything that's politically correct is automatically false or bad. It's for example, a politically correct opinion, that rapists should go to jail; very few people would disagree with that.

Political correctness is usually synonymous with lies though, don't get me wrong.

You can't honestly argue that pre-women's suffrage society was a dysfunctional, totally right-wing, libertarian place.
    It was hardly an ideal society for everyone. Sure, the upper classes and the "privileged" had it fine, but they were a very small minority. Living standards have improved considerably since then, for a far bigger share of the population. I wouldn't credit this solely to the women's vote though, I mean it's not like women only vote for good stuff and men only vote for evil stuff, but the general idea is that we should have a fair and just society, and the women's vote does contribute to that; the problem is, that feminists only want justice for Muslims, and I can't sympathize with that (I don't believe in justice for Muslims; they don't deserve it). But I'm totally cool with non-feminist women.

And believe it or not, but the libertarians and 'anarcho-capitalists', wouldn't mind going back in time, as long as it doesn't affect them and their pockets. They don't care if most people are poor and starve to death, as long as it doesn't affect them personally (libertarianism and anarchism are simply totally selfish and self-interested positions; they totally ignore the collective and public good, which is wrong).

What you probably mean though, is that there should be reciprocity and compromise in society, and while I agree with that
    Yeah.

I actually don't think that's compatible with democracy - which I oppose for a number of reasons - and especially not with female suffrage democracy.
    Well it's not like we live in democracies anyway. The only real democratic country in our entire planet today, is Switzerland (direct democracy). All other so called democracies are either governments paying lip service to democracy (I mean even North Korea calls itself Democratic, as does China, lol), or they have elections where you get to vote for a temporary dictator who always happens to be a professional liar who never keeps his promises. So called "representative democracies" aren't democracies, at all. It's really no different from monarchies, except that the elected leader goes through a somewhat more lottery-like situation before he gets power.

Women have tremendous influence over men anyways, as cogwheels of family and community with greater relational and social-manipulative skills, but when they're in their proper place it needs to be reciprocal, and that's what we want. Ultimately it's what's best for women too. And none of this nonsense had been possible if we weren't such indulgent, virtue-signaling pussies.
    All I'm saying is that the women's vote, is good for balance, that's all. How was it in the old days, when women had absolutely no influence, and a small group of males ruled? Constant warfare, shitty third world-like economies and just crime and murder everywhere.

Granted, people weren't enlightened back then, and had very little scientific knowledge about anything, so sure, if women weren't allowed to vote, obviously we wouldn't go back to the stone age, but here's the issue: it's not that women are this all benevolent group of voters, it's just that men have far less empathy (we're just a lot less emotional than women are). A good, stable society, needs some empathy too, and also some pacifism (no empathy and pacifism, and all you have is crime, murder and constant violence). The problem is when empathy and pacifism go too far and become a weakness that allow hostile groups (like Muslims) to become a part of society.

Jews can be blamed for pretty much anything, since they have been ideologically very dynamic following their emancipation, but it doesn't fly as a sole explanation unless you don't think white people have any agency of their own. The 'WQ' as in the Woman Question, is real, and should be addressed separately from the JQ, even though they have jointly contributed to feminism and third world immigration.
    Yeah sure. But answer this: what was so wrong with 1950s Sweden, in your opinion? This was a time when Sweden was still mostly conservative, and women were allowed to vote, but before David Schwarz (who was Jewish) began pushing for third world immigration.

In fact, that's like the Sweden the Swedish Democrats are romanticizing. So the issue here isn't the women's vote per se, but simply Jewish groups that push for "open societies".
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2017-08-25 at 02:20.

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

Quoted for truth:
    For the lulz:
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

It may come off as politically correct, but I don't think it's nonsense. I'm a centrist anyway; centrism (real radical centrism), is the most rational and balanced political position. It also produces the best societies.

Also, it doesn't matter if it's politically correct; what matters is if it's true or not. Not everything that's politically correct is automatically false or bad. It's for example, a politically correct opinion, that rapists should go to jail; very few people would disagree with that.

Political correctness is usually synonymous with lies though, don't get me wrong.

It was hardly an ideal society for everyone. Sure, the upper classes and the "privileged" had it fine, but they were a very small minority. Living standards have improved considerably since then, for a far bigger share of the population. I wouldn't credit this solely to the women's vote though, I mean it's not like women only vote for good stuff and men only vote for evil stuff, but the general idea is that we should have a fair and just society, and the women's vote does contribute to that; the problem is, that feminists only want justice for Muslims, and I can't sympathize with that (I don't believe in justice for Muslims; they don't deserve it). But I'm totally cool with non-feminist women.

And believe it or not, but the libertarians and 'anarcho-capitalists', wouldn't mind going back in time, as long as it doesn't affect them and their pockets. They don't care if most people are poor and starve to death, as long as it doesn't affect them personally (libertarianism and anarchism are simply totally selfish and self-interested positions; they totally ignore the collective and public good, which is wrong).
    Agree.

All I'm saying is that the women's vote, is good for balance, that's all. How was it in the old days, when women had absolutely no influence, and a small group of males ruled? Constant warfare, shitty third world-like economies and just crime and murder everywhere.
    Third world shitholes like Butt Naked's Liberia is totally alpha male societies, you said?

Granted, people weren't enlightened back then, and had very little scientific knowledge about anything, so sure, if women weren't allowed to vote, obviously we wouldn't go back to the stone age, but here's the issue: it's not that women are this all benevolent group of voters, it's just that men have far less empathy (we're just a lot less emotional than women are). A good, stable society, needs some empathy too, and also some pacifism (no empathy and pacifism, and all you have is crime, murder and constant violence). The problem is when empathy and pacifism go too far and become a weakness that allow hostile groups (like Muslims) to become a part of society.
    Agree. Our superior system was designed for us, not for third world intruders.

Yeah sure. But answer this: what was so wrong with 1950s Sweden, in your opinion? This was a time when Sweden was still mostly conservative, and women were allowed to vote, but before David Schwarz (who was Jewish) began pushing for third world immigration.

In fact, that's like the Sweden the Swedish Democrats are romanticizing. So the issue here isn't the women's vote per se, but simply Jewish groups that push for "open societies".
    Yeah, I agree.

Also, how much would be solved if women were banned from voting or working with politics/media?
    Here's a debate (22.50 into the clip) between a woman and man about Afghan "refugees", and it's the man (a useless malicious jerk with a weak chin) who wants them here, while the woman does not want them.
    https://www.svtplay.se/video/1482918...21-aug-21-00-1
    The Future was better before

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2017-08-25), Power77 (2017-08-25)

Senior Moderator
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic

Third world shitholes like Butt Naked's Liberia is totally alpha male societies, you said?
    100%. General Butt Naked is the ultimate alpha male (no joke). Him and Mike Tyson, and also "the prophet" Muhammad (dude was straight up alpha male, lol).

This manosphere and feminist caricature of alpha males as the intelligence of Einstein and looks of Brad Pitt, just doesn't exist; that shit just isn't real. Real alpha males are damn ugly, stupid as hell, and just as violent as they are stupid, and they get laid only because they defeat other males, not because they're pretty boys.

Anyway, yeah, the reason why Islamic MENA and sub-Saharan African countries are complete shitholes, is because they're purist alpha male societies and they've overdosed on masculinity, to the point that these third world societies have become caricatures of masculinity.

Beta males = smart nerds who change the world, and make shit happen.

Also, how much would be solved if women were banned from voting or working with politics/media?
    I don't know, but unlike the feminists (who completely lack objectivity btw), it's important to understand that just as male nature can be very destructive (especially if it's a 100% male dominated society), so too, can female nature be destructive. This is why feminism just doesn't work, and feminism is doomed to fail. Balance is important.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2017-08-25 at 02:20.

Quoted for truth:
    For the lulz:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-08-25)

Last Online
    2017-10-19 @ 02:00

Bernie Sanders did in fact, succeed in appealing to women. His problem was that more women voted for Hillary not because she's better for women or succeeded in appealing to women more, but because she's a woman. Had Hillary not been in that race, Bernie would have won the Democratic nomination, and lost the presidency; Hillary didn't lose the election because she's a woman but because the Republicans were favored to win as a matter of statistics; read what Allan Lichtman and Helmut Norpoth predicted, based on statistics.
    Actually, Norpoth specifically predicted that Trump was the only republican who could have won.

http://www.sbstatesman.com/2016/02/2...ection-winner/

His model is based on primaries, which makes sense considering that before Trump entered the race, there was a lot of talk of there potentially being a contested convention in the Republican side, where not one candidate had enough broad-appeal to win over broad cross-sections of the base.

Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2018-07-31 @ 12:31
    Israel Star of David India United States France

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Lol you keep posting that quote but you shouldn't even bother posting these responses to me really.

I have perfectly valid reasons to be angry myself. Women do in general. Sure, women hate eachother but it's usually for reasons men have brainwashed us to.
    Ah, blaming men for all of your issues and SHAMING men, so typical, it is getting boring:

Last edited by Yuval Levental; 2018-07-25 at 07:16.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 21:12
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

(((Women's))) Influence in Politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4