Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

Default The "alt-left", Antifa etc. //mod

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    There isn't even such thing as the "alt-left". People are just trying to create a false equivalence.
    I agree, there isn't an alt-left, but that's because the left views are totally mainstream (even their most extreme versions like Antifa/Black bloc/Trotskyism, etc.). Now, the day in which the left and the MSM condemns the abovementioned parties in the same way the so called "True Cons" do with the alt-right, then yes, on that day there will be a true equivalency.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by El Andullero View Post
    I agree, there isn't an alt-left, but that's because the left views are totally mainstream (even their most extreme versions like Antifa/Black bloc/Trotskyism, etc.). Now, the day in which the left and the MSM condemns the abovementioned parties in the same way the so called "True Cons" do with the alt-right, then yes, on that day there will be a true equivalency.
    Lol they're not mainstream. Most people think black bloc and antifa are nutters (they are) and they would claim the media and mainstream is right-wing biased.

Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Race
    Triracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    Caribbean Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

Lol they're not mainstream. Most people think black bloc and antifa are nutters (they are) and they would claim the media and mainstream is right-wing biased.
    That's not what I see from my vantage point. A lot of social ideas that are mainstream now would have been considered fringe and even treasonous just half a century ago (or even twenty years ago), but now they are totally normalized, like trans-sexualism, for putting an example. As for Antifa not being mainstream, if they weren't so, methinks the army would have rolled on to kick their asses when they pulled the stunt they did recently on Hamburg. They are so mainstream that they are allowed to openly recruit people for their vandalizing activities (I speak having first hand knowledge because I saw one recruiting drive during my year long stay at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, and from what some international students from other western locales told me, I could find the same scene in their countries of origin). If that is not a sign of being mainstream and normalized, I don't know what is.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to El Andullero For This Useful Post:

DracoSentien (2019-05-08), NixYO (2017-08-16), Power77 (2017-08-16), saru21 (2019-09-07)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist

Quote Originally Posted by El Andullero View Post
    That's not what I see from my vantage point. A lot of social ideas that are mainstream now would have been considered fringe and even treasonous just half a century ago (or even twenty years ago), but now they are totally normalized, like trans-sexualism, for putting an example. As for Antifa not being mainstream, if they weren't so, methinks the army would have rolled on to kick their asses when they pulled the stunt they did recently on Hamburg. They are so mainstream that they are allowed to openly recruit people for their vandalizing activities (I speak having first hand knowledge because I saw one recruiting drive during my year long stay at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, and from what some international students from other western locales told me, I could find the same scene in their countries of origin). If that is not a sign of being mainstream and normalized, I don't know what is.
    I remember when the G20 happened in Toronto, a bunch of those black bloc guys were arrested and illegally detained. The Canadian government got criticism for it because of the way they were treated when they were arrested (often without charge, were locked in up makeshift cages, denied food and water for long periods of time). But not just black bloc people were arrested but normal people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I think they are all nutters, but I don't think they should have been treated they way they were, either. Probably the reason they weren't dealt with so harshly in Hamburg was because of the shit show in Toronto, and believe me, it was a shit show.

As for the media, it has a ratings/corporate bias above all and they will air whatever gives ratings. Seems like transsexualism is the ratings grabber of the day. Dunno, I don't give two shits about that, myself.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

El Andullero (2017-08-16), Power77 (2017-08-16)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-09-18 @ 12:41
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1b2a
    mtDNA
    L3e1e
    Metaethnos
    Nuevo Mundo
    Ethnicity
    Isleño D Puertorican
    Politics
    Liberal central left
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Puerto Rico Spain United States Outlying Islands Amazigh Palestine Hispanidad

There is no alt left. The groups who oppose neo-nazis and white nationalists only come together on one thing and one thing only, the fear of the possibility of ethnic cleansing and the consolidation of an ethno-state. There are anarchist, who themselves are very varied in their approach and philosophical ideologies, Anti-fascists who are communists and social democrats, some violent and some pacifists, just like anarchists, then progressives who are social democrats and liberals who are bandwagoning in order to get political credit. On the other hand, most people who are asking for sobriety from these groups and who pretend that there should be no violence against nazis under an equivocal notion of free speech (it is not an absolute right) are centrists who reap the benefits of white supremacy while at the same time distribute discourses that are based on mere identity politics, whilst perpetuating the material conditions of this world.

I know where I stand. I respect nationalism in the case of my people, catolonians, basques and I think americans have a right to stop incoming hordes of people who will make them a minority on their own land. But the answer is not what nazis have done. They should realize that these hordes come as a consequence of a global system of oppression that drives people to come to europe and to the US of A. Ethnic cleansing ideologies will sooner or later confront the same fate they have always confronted, rejection and suppression.

As of right now, both Paul Ryan and Hillary Clinton are planning their next move, remember to never let a crisis go to waste, and their tweets are a clear example, as is the rest of the GOP. Come 2020, the fucking liberal hypocrites will win by a landslide and progressives will once again lose, sadly.

BTW, on the Hamburg case. I think it is necessary to distinguish Anti-Fascists from Anti-Globalists. There is an overlap, but they are different. As an Anti-Globalist, I tend to sympathize with the latter.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and if it was not clear. Come fight day (the all out war), I'll put a bullet into every Nazi I come across. If it does not come to that, I am fine with them as along as they do not incite any hate and as long as no innocent human being dies based on the color of their skin, their religion or their origin.
    Last edited by dbbrainer; 2017-08-16 at 17:10.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dbbrainer For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2017-08-16), Camilo (2017-08-23), DragonRouge (2017-08-16), Power77 (2017-08-16)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist

Quote Originally Posted by dbbrainer View Post
    Oh and if it was not clear. Come fight day (the all out war), I'll put a bullet into every Nazi I come across. If it does not come to that, I am fine with them as along as they do not incite any hate and as long as no innocent human being dies based on the color of their skin, their religion or their origin.
    If it gets to that point, it is the obligation of any decent human. My grandfather fought Nazis on the beaches of Normandy, he was by no means "alt-left" or "antifa".

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

dbbrainer (2017-08-16), Power77 (2017-08-16)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    N-CTS2929
    mtDNA
    I4
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Sweden Tre Kronor Russia
    “And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NixYO For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-08-17)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-30 @ 07:14
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

If it gets to that point, it is the obligation of any decent human. My grandfather fought Nazis on the beaches of Normandy, he was by no means "alt-left" or "antifa".
    When the time comes it is necessary to shot and kill both, else you will have this:

Last edited by Pioterus; 2017-08-17 at 14:50.
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

“We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pioterus For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2017-08-17)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

There is no alt left. The groups who oppose neo-nazis and white nationalists only come together on one thing and one thing only, the fear of the possibility of ethnic cleansing and the consolidation of an ethno-state.
    What a load or rubbish...
    Greece is an ethnic state, is homogenous and without minorities, there is no "nazi danger" or "ethnic cleansing" or any of the bullshit you wrote about... Yet, somehow we do have 'antifa' ...
    Who pays for their posters everywhere, events, trips to 'protest' and all that shit???

All these pseudo-ideological groups, just like the NGOs are nothing but tools for the system.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ageladakos For This Useful Post:

Auduid (2017-08-24), Pioterus (2017-08-17), Silk (2017-08-18)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Would you put a bullet to every communist too?

But ... Omfg, the 'Nazis' are so dangerous for mankind!!!
    Last edited by ageladakos; 2017-08-17 at 15:13.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ageladakos For This Useful Post:

Auduid (2017-08-24), Pioterus (2017-08-17), Silk (2017-08-18)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast