User Tag List

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54

Thread: How truly "Eurasian" are North Africans? How much is truly due to back migration?176 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    And they STILL aren't horners you self hating beta bitch. Since you're so concerned about other people focusing on their own culture then take your own bitch ass advice first. Your clown ass really had the nerve to accuse someone of self hate for simply discussing the anthropological history of Egypt while YOU are trying to lay claim to their cultural accomplishments. Are Ethiopian cultural accomplishments not enough? Does your mother know you're online being a self hating fuck boy? I don't think she'd be proud.

Eta: and now that your projection and self hate is put on blast your ho ass wants to lie to deflect lmao. I haven't mentioned Nefertiti or Cheddar man's genetics not ONCE since I joined this board. Keep putting those bitch tendencies on display.
    I never lay claim to Ancient Egypt but they are linked to Ethiopia and the Horn in more ways than one.Besides I don't talk about Ancient Egypt fanatically like you guys do.

And you are deluded in your feeble brain,you have said the Cheddar Man is Negroid.You seem to have misdirection on your heritage ,in certainly in regards to your heritage this is why you are using a South African name. You should use something from directly from your West African forefathers.

You are a disgrace, you try to claim an European as your own and you talk about self hate ? You twerp , you are everything beneath me.

His nose seems a bit flat and wide for Europeans of any variety. I don't think he perfectly looks like any modern day population actually but anyone denying the negroid affinities are delusional.

As I've stated before, Cheddar man has some traits that are not typical of negros, He does however, also posess several traits that coalesce in negro populations far more often than outside of them, thus the designation of negrOID affinities as apposed to negro. It's your clown ass that's trying to pretend that these features collectively are just as common in negro populations as in European ones while being demonstrably incapable of pointing WHICH European populations those are.

Last edited by Menelik; 2018-02-09 at 04:16.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    I never lay claim to Ancient Egypt but they are linked to Ethiopia and the Horn in more ways than one.Besides I don't talk about Ancient Egypt fanatically like you guys do.

And you are deluded in your feeble brain,you have said the Cheddar Man is Negroid.You seem to have misdirection on your heritage ,in certainly in regards to your heritage this is why you are using a South African name. You should use something from directly from your West African forefathers.

You are a disgrace, you try to claim an European as your own and you talk about self hate ? You twerp , you are everything beneath me.
    Clown, the ONLY thing you do on this site is talk about Egypt and ride Afram dick just like that Zoomali troll. I have literally NEVER seen you talk about Ethiopia or your people since I joined and now you're here trying to Link yourself to Egypt, yet you have the sheer audacity to try and dictate that other people should only discuss their culture. A whole joke.

Your sole purpose on this forum is to pester Afram posters and the sad part is that none of us are thinking about you like that. You have a sad little preoccupation with us, from co-opting our vernacular to our music then being clownish enough to try and talk shit. There's a clear underlying bitterness you have for us that you've been carrying on your shoulders for a long time. It's not our fault you got teased in high-school by the popular Afram kids for being skinny and possessing a beluga whale forehead. NOT OUR FAULT.

What's more pathetic is how you put that BITCH in your voice when you interact with these neo-nazis then pretend like you have some fire in your heart when you talk to us. You clearly have some deeply seated self hate issues you're intent on projecting onto others and no one can assist you with that besides yourself. Playing dick jockey for racists online isn't a healthy outlet. Seek help, peon.
    Last edited by Itoli; 2018-02-09 at 05:34.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itoli For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2018-02-09), Kasekemwy (2018-02-10), NonFingo (2018-02-09)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    And where exactly did I mention his genetics in either quote CLOWN? All you've managed to prove is how you purposely misrepresented what I stated to suggest I meant he was African rather than what I actually said: He was a European man with more PHYSICAL similarities to negro populations than modern Europeans. Why? Because your ass is thirsty to project your own issues onto others. <--- Bitch tendencies. Notice you couldn't point to where I said Nefertiti was black either. Desperate bitch is desperate.
    Last edited by Itoli; 2018-02-09 at 05:01.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itoli For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2018-02-09), NonFingo (2018-02-09)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 17:11
    Ethnicity
    Afram-American/Haitian
    Politics
    Uppity Negroism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by montgomerypicking View Post
    It seems a lot of horners on anthro websites have a fetish for being contrarians or spouting white supremacist rhetoric. Really cringeworthy to be honest.
    You E-V32 aren't you Horner? If so I commend you for being honest. As I notice this but note ONLY online and not real life.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

Itoli (2018-02-09), NonFingo (2018-02-09)

Last Online
    Today @ 09:49
    E-V32
    mtDNA
    L3i2

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    You E-V32 aren't you Horner? If so I commend you for being honest. As I notice this but note ONLY online and not real life.
    Yeah I'm Somali.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to montgomerypicking For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2018-02-09), NonFingo (2018-02-09)

B.A. in Bio-Anthropology, UCSD Truthcentric's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 17:08
    Y-DNA
    R-M269
    Race
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Metaethnos
    Northern European
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Politics
    Left-liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States

I'm confused. What does Menelik's BS here have to do with indigenous North Africans?
    Knowledge is consciousness of reality. Reality is the sum of the laws that govern nature and of the causes from which they flow.
    ---Ancient Egyptian proverb

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthcentric For This Useful Post:

NonFingo (2018-02-09)

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 16:28
    Ethnicity
    Black
    Phenotype
    Negroid
    Politics
    Fuck Intersectionality
    Religion
    Rasta

@BlessedbyHorus and @Itoli ~~Stop feeding the troll.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kasekemwy For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2018-02-09), BlessedbyHorus (2018-02-09), Itoli (2018-02-09), NonFingo (2018-02-09)

Established Member
    Celestial Supremacist Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Black American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Afram-centrism
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

I put the white supremacist under an Ethiopian screen name on block and can't see his posts any longer. No matter what you post as evidence they will never believe it, Elias is the same way and no different from Melenik, he's just more crafty with his words.
    Paxhumana died a long time ago Anodyne, GET OVER IT!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

Itoli (2018-02-10), NonFingo (2018-02-09)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Truthcentric View Post
    I'm confused. What does Menelik's BS here have to do with indigenous North Africans?
    How about this what does your post have to do with indigenous North Africans?

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    I put the white supremacist under an Ethiopian screen name on block and can't see his posts any longer. No matter what you post as evidence they will never believe it, Elias is the same way and no different from Melenik, he's just more crafty with his words.
    You niggas are obviously butt hurt and want to say my name any chance you get...
    How about you get back to your thread about ''Why were there NO ancient civilizations in Northern, and Eastern, and Northwestern Europe?'',don't you have real white supremacists to be arguing about idiot.
    If you have me on ignore why are you even paying attention to anything I say.

Quote Originally Posted by montgomerypicking View Post
    It seems a lot of horners on anthro websites have a fetish for being contrarians or spouting white supremacist rhetoric. Really cringeworthy to be honest.
    Are you a troll account or something? How am I trying to spout white supremacist rhetoric, when these same dufuses are trying to say ancient Europeans like the Cheddar Man are African /Black people ?And Ethiopians in America are not faring well.
    Be sure you hope on the right bandwagon.

ps what kind of name is Montgomerypicking sound like some Alabama tap dancing slave name.
    Last edited by Menelik; 2018-02-10 at 02:33.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54