User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Buh...Buh...Buh...African-Americans are LAZY!!!(refuting the myth)705 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-09-08 @ 21:15

Quote Originally Posted by Reason1234 View Post
    Racial reparations is obviously bullshit, the only reparations idea that makes sense is rich to poor..
    That's never going to happen in the US. Out of all countries in the West, the US has the most contempt for poor people, whether black or white. The US even has a so-called religion with thinly veiled contempt for poor people.

I have mixed feelings about reparations in general, not just reparations for Afram. But I wish Aframs the best on this issue moving forward.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NonFingo For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-09-07), DragonRouge (2019-09-07)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    That's never going to happen in the US. Out of all countries in the West, the US has the most contempt for poor people, whether black or white. The US even has a so-called religion with thinly veiled contempt for poor people.

I have mixed feelings about reparations in general, not just reparations for Afram. But I wish Aframs the best on this issue moving forward.
    In my (probably irrelevant) opinion if any reparations programs were to go in, it should be the corporations and institutions who benefitted from slavery who pay it out, similar to companies like Deutsche Bank and IBM paid billions in reparations to Jews for their complicity in the Holocaust. But I don't think they should throw cash at people, because that could do more harm than good, it should be done in investments to education, infrastructure, health, employment opportunities, etc. Canada has paid out reparations to survivors of residential schools and indigenous people who were displaced in the past, and it resulted in folks who experienced real trauma, and never got any treatment for it, having money they could do whatever they wanted with, and it didn't end well, nor did it solve anything. You have to solve the root of the problem.

I have met African-Americans who also advocate reparations for Acadians. I remember the first time I heard it, I spit out my drink lol. I don't want or need reparations (and you don't find many Acadians pushing for them), but I ain't gonna turn them down either lol. If any Acadians deserve reparations, it's the Cajun folks down in Louisiana who got screwed by the oil company BP (and BP should pay it), not the broader population who's ancestors lived through the Great Upheaval.
    Last edited by DragonRouge; 2019-09-07 at 14:46.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. - Acadian proverb

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

NonFingo (2019-09-07)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-09-13 @ 22:42
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Yea he the main leader of it.

And what racist think tanks is she linked to?
    I apologize for late response, been quite busy lately.

Yvette was a board member for PFIR, which sounds innocent, but it's connected to FAIR, classified as a hate group and known for being funded by Pioneer Fund, a eugenics group.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:05
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    I would qualify for reparations because I am African American and have enslaved ancestors......
    Like I've said many times before bro you should start in Africa since you guys were already enslaved there by your own people who also sold you to us.

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    I am not addicted to opiates. That is something you made up in order to avoid answering my criticisms of your 'talking points' in this thread. So far all I have seen are low IQ anti-intellectual babblings of a fruitcake nigger. First your low IQ self posted no book references and then you went further down the anti-intellectual rabbit hole by posting a video. That is why no one can take your arguments seriously because you seriously dumb and by extension your arguments/excuses are dumb. The only good nigger is a dead nigger especially a liberal nigger like yourself :

- - - Updated - - -

Whatup nigger ass kissing wetback ? Mexicans are not real Americans that is why there has never been an Mexican American president. All we can hope for is that Donald Trump builds his wall and that there are more mass shootings of Mexicans like yourself :

Holy shit man tell us how you really feel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 14:56
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    I apologize for late response, been quite busy lately.

Yvette was a board member for PFIR, which sounds innocent, but it's connected to FAIR, classified as a hate group and known for being funded by Pioneer Fund, a eugenics group.
    She's no longer a board member and already explained why she was apart of it. And why she left it. I have to find her reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason1234 View Post
    Worth noting that all of the above claimed to have been founded by foreigners from north africa or the middle east.
    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Actually I'm surprised because I've just verified and even the wiki articles show that you're right ...I feel bad for these aframs.
    We WUZ WEST AFRICANS and SHIET!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2019-09-11)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19