User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Woody Allen feminine?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes his neuroticism makes everyone feminine

3 60.00%
  • No. He's masculine, but everyone else who's neurotic is probably feminine.

0 0%
  • No. Only stupid people correlate neuroticism with being feminine.

2 40.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you consider Woody Allen feminine?11 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:18
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Phenotype
    polished
    Poland European Union Lithuania Grand Duchy Holy Roman Empire Catalonia Kiribati

Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    I think they did have a blind spot regarding the wage gap issue.
    Poland has practically no gender pay gap, only Malta and Slovenia are ahead of us:

https://assets.weforum.org/wp-conten...ia-austria.png

But anyway, I'm not sure if the gender wage gap in America is real. Listen to this:

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Phenotype
    polished
    Poland European Union Lithuania Grand Duchy Holy Roman Empire Catalonia Kiribati

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDaisy View Post
    He's very neurotic. Apparently being neurotic makes you feminine. So that makes Woody Allen feminine!
    How do you explain that he is so good at creating various fictional female characters?

He must understand women's nature very well, so he is probably feminine himself.

Also most of his female movie characters are neurotic or obsessive women.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Phenotype
    polished

He's very neurotic. Apparently being neurotic makes you feminine. So that makes Woody Allen feminine! Unless correlating neuroticism with gender is bullshit.
    This study confirms that high neuroticism is associated with femininity:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...personalities/

(...) The study results also revealed that neurotic females were more likely to be in lasting relationships. The most neurotic female participants had 34 percent more long-term mates and 73 percent more children than average despite exhibiting a trait typically associated with instability, anxiousness and insecurity, he explains.

According to Gutiérrez their results provide the first solid evidence that some personality disorders, rather than illnesses, could be sexually selected evolutionary strategies. “These strategies are supposed to be ancestral,” he says. “Some of them, such as impulsivity-boldness, probably predate humanity itself.”

But why would anyone marry and have children with people whose behaviors are outside the norm?

Gutiérrez says he once asked a patient why he married a neurotic woman. The man responded: “Me gusta por que es muy mujer” (I like her because she is “very woman”), an answer that may reveal a link between gender differences and stereotypes, says Löckenhoff. “The literature on gender differences suggests that, on average, women are higher in neuroticism than men. Thus, some men could interpret high levels of negative emotionality in a mate as a sign of femininity,” she says. (...)
    Yeah, it is feminine af.

Everybody who is not in denial of statistical gender differences knows this.

Being neurotic is why you are seen as a feminine girly girl by many guys.
    Last edited by Litvin; 2017-10-11 at 22:25.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Phenotype
    polished

By the way, such a slightly off-topic digression:

Calling a guy a "pussy" = feminine = is one of the biggest insults that a woman can call a guy. Why is that ??? Does it indicate that women are ashamed of femininity? Why do so many feminists want to be "masculine" and "want to be seen as different than other women"? Do they secretely want to be like men?

Karen Straughan mentions this "you are a pussy" insult here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4&t=11m56s

"The myth among feminists that men will insult each other for displaying feminine traits because they see women as inferior, is really just that - a myth."

Indeed that is true. Usually women insult guys by calling them "pussies".

Which is self-degrading, it means that they don't value femininity, right?

He's very neurotic. Apparently being neurotic makes you feminine.
    So what makes a guy feminine, or a "pussy" (as some women call feminine guys)?

Of course many things, but being neurotic is one of them. We must accept the whole package of "femaleness", not just the good without the bad. There are also some bad things about femininity.

Calling a woman masculine is rarely considered an insult. Many girls want to hear it, at least when it comes to their personality. On the other hand, they see being called feminine as degrading.

I think it shows that women have a self-hating attitude and don't value femininity.

But they also hate masculinity as long as it is displayed by men, not by other women:

Last edited by Litvin; 2017-10-12 at 02:53.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    E-M4254
    mtDNA
    X2b
    Race
    Biracial
    Ethnicity
    American
    United States

Who cares? Whats so wrong with femininty in men? I'm not talking about the extreme like gay prancing around with a limp wrist and lisp dancing around to lady ga ga but whats so bad about being a little feminine? You act like all guys have to be hyper masculine in behavior and looks,mean,rude,talking shit to other guys,disrespectful,controling,frat type of men smashing beer cans on their heads. Shit is retarded in my opinion. I dont want to be that guy. Even if you look and act like that guy some women still want to complain. Me I dont look super masculine in the face I dont give a fuck. I like the way I look. Im chilling with this beard doe lmao. I'm a hipster and I listen to a different kinds of music. I'm not a nice guy but i'm half way decent. I mind my own buisness. If all that makes me feminie or a pussy then so be it. If someone fucks with me in rl i'll show them whats up. Lay their ass out. Im chill but if someone really pisses me off I have a real bad temper. Im not going to think someone is a pussy just because of the way they look or because they're neurotic or something.
    Last edited by Cyan; 2017-10-12 at 03:03.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    E-M4254
    mtDNA
    X2b
    Race
    Biracial
    Ethnicity
    American
    United States

Not all women like hyper masculine in looks and behavior frat type men. Especially younger women and older women. Some women in the middle too > 22-23-29. Straight girls. Bi girls. Whatever.. People are attracted to different things. I dont have a super hard time getting chicks in real life.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    E-M4254
    mtDNA
    X2b
    Race
    Biracial
    Ethnicity
    American
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Litvin View Post
    By the way, such a slightly off-topic digression:

Calling a guy a "pussy" = feminine = is one of the biggest insults that a woman can call a guy. Why is that ??? Does it indicate that women are ashamed of femininity? Why do so many feminists want to be "masculine" and "want to be seen as different than other women"? Do they secretely want to be like men?

Karen Straughan mentions this "you are a pussy" insult here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4&t=11m56s

"The myth among feminists that men will insult each other for displaying feminine traits because they see women as inferior, is really just that - a myth."

Indeed that is true. Usually women insult guys by calling them "pussies".

Which is self-degrading, it means that they don't value femininity, right?

So what makes a guy feminine, or a "pussy" (as some women call feminine guys)?

Of course many things, but being neurotic is one of them. We must accept the whole package of "femaleness", not just the good without the bad. There are also some bad things about femininity.

Calling a woman masculine is rarely considered an insult. Many girls want to hear it, at least when it comes to their personality. On the other hand, they see being called feminine as degrading.

I think it shows that women have a self-hating attitude and don't value femininity.

But they also hate masculinity as long as it is displayed by men, not by other women:

Girls who act feminine in their behavior is attractive. I dont want a girl who acts like a man. Thats gross. Being a little tomboyish is ok but not masculine.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Phenotype
    polished

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan View Post
    Girls who act feminine in their behavior is attractive. I dont want a girl who acts like a man. Thats gross. Being a little tomboyish is ok but not masculine.
    I do find girls who act masculine and have masculine interests attractive.

Too bad that they are usually either lesbians, fucking trolls, or both at once.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    E-M4254
    mtDNA
    X2b
    Race
    Biracial
    Ethnicity
    American
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Litvin View Post
    I do find girls who act masculine and have masculine interests attractive.

Too bad that they are usually either lesbians, fucking trolls, or both at once.
    Masculine "interests" are attractive to me. I just dont like masculine behavior in women. Its not that bad if they're not overboard with it though. I dont mind lesbians that much just as long they respect me. Most lesbians have been decent to me in the past. I would say out of all the lgbt folks,lesbians are probably the chillest. I always thought it would be cool and fun to date a bi girl. Have a girl thats attracted to me and likes me but likes girls too. We could walk around and check out girls together. Rate and firt with them. Seems like that would be a fun girlfriend. I dont think it would bug me if she hooked up with girls or had a girlfriend either. Maybe my girl would be open to threesomes too lol. Or maybe the fantasy of having a bi girlfrient would be different than the reality of actually having one. Like what if I did get jealous (not sure If I would though) . What if she started to like the girl or girls more than me? What if she left me for a girl then just wanted to be with girls only. I would be like oh shyt. Yeah trolls. Too many trolls man. Trolling is like the cool thing to do these day.
    Last edited by Cyan; 2017-10-12 at 03:47.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cyan For This Useful Post:

Litvin (2017-10-12)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Phenotype
    polished

Unless correlating neuroticism with gender is bullshit.
    And what is your opinion? Is it bullshit bro science or not?

I noticed that you very often start a thread but don't participate in it later... With the exception of our chat and you-know-which forum, where you had more interesting, opinionative posts.
    Last edited by Litvin; 2017-10-12 at 10:36.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast