User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82

Thread: Why does eastern and Southeastern Europe lag behind Northern and Western Europe?60 days old

  1. #71
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    2017-12-13 @ 01:15
    Join Date
    2017-06-01
    Posts
    760
    Gender
    Age
    23
    Ethnicity
    Afram-American/Haitian
    Politics
    Uppity Negroism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

    Default

    Okay let me address this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Black America being its own country is redundant idea because at the end of the day they are getting the white's man pay, yes the white man that they talk about . Aframs are all that wealthy but complain about gentrification or not getting hired on certain jobs, if they were that prosperous they wouldn't complain about the wealth gap.
    If we wanna be real. EVERYONE is getting "white man's pay" because everything world wide is tethered to the American dollar. lol. This is why Gaddafi wanted to convert to gold. This is why China and BRIC are trying to have their own bank to rival the IMF.

    No one said AAs are so wealthy. Thats just your projections. Whats said is that AAs as a WHOLE have more capital than other Blacks for the most part and that is true. You seem to have a problem with that via your ego. Of course AAs would have more wealth we live in America. However, none of it was never just freely given to us like some wnat to believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Im not talking down on Aframs, I am just saying you guys can't contradict yourselves, saying Aframs have it hard, then the next Aframs saying have received the most oppression in the world from blacks.
    Who said the bolded because to be honest I did not see that part in this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Lets say it like this we don't know what Aframs GDP is if it was a country, then only thing we can base it off is Aframs or Americo-Liberians that went to Liberia to build a country, and that country is pretty poor today.

    1. We do have studies like I said.

    ^^^The above is from a study that tried to figure out what a Black American country would be like via GDP, GDP per capita, population ranking, etc.

    Black America is CLEARLY well above most African nations even with its problems. But this is not me making this a competition between AAs vs non AA blacks because thats stupid.

    2. How the heck can we compare a Black America to Liberia? That doesn't even make sense. You're not factoring two completely differenyt geography locations, DIFFERENT population sizes/human resources(Black America has a LARGER population than Canada while Liberia doesnt. The Former has BETTER human resources), natural resources, history, current income, standard of living, etc.

    Either way if you wanna use Liberia, Liberia was actually the most stable/developed African nation prior to the civil war. Thats what most these racists ignore. It was even the first West African nation with an airport.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #72
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-02
    Posts
    596
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Okay let me address this.

    If we wanna be real. EVERYONE is getting "white man's pay" because everything world wide is tethered to the American dollar. lol. This is why Gaddafi wanted to convert to gold. This is why China and BRIC are trying to have their own bank to rival the IMF.

    No one said AAs are so wealthy. Thats just your projections. Whats said is that AAs as a WHOLE have more capital than other Blacks for the most part and that is true. You seem to have a problem with that via your ego. Of course AAs would have more wealth we live in America. However, none of it was never just freely given to us like some wnat to believe.

    Blah blah not quite dude every non-american is not getting the white mans pay because they are not living in their country...under their economy difference between being effected by European markets instead of having one of your own.Aframs can't say this, they don't have an economy of their own since they don't have a country of their own.No matter what kind of brush you try to use to paint that picture its not going to change the fact.


    Who said the bolded because to be honest I did not see that part in this thread.


    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post

    1. We do have studies like I said.

    ^^^The above is from a study that tried to figure out what a Black American country would be like via GDP, GDP per capita, population ranking, etc.
    Its so funny you say that because GDP per capita doesn't mean they have the most superior accumulated wealth in terms of GDP.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post

    Black America is CLEARLY well above most African nations even with its problems. But this is not me making this a competition between AAs vs non AA blacks because thats stupid.
    Why this is so funny is that your so blinded to even figure that you guys wealth comes about by the inequal pay you get so much from the unjust American system you complain about. The fact that you brought it up means you really suffer from white supremacy yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post

    2. How the heck can we compare a Black America to Liberia? That doesn't even make sense. You're not factoring two completely differenyt geography locations, DIFFERENT population sizes/human resources(Black America has a LARGER population than Canada while Liberia doesnt. The Former has BETTER human resources), natural resources, history, current income, standard of living, etc.
    Liberia is country that was founded and was dominated by African Americans , if you are proud of all of African American history take it in its entirety.A good example to see how African Americans would do if it were a country would be to examine Liberia and we see how its faring today.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post

    Either way if you wanna use Liberia, Liberia was actually the most stable/developed African nation prior to the civil war. Thats what most these racists ignore. It was even the first West African nation with an airport.
    Most stable doesn't mean most prosperous you see how far you are reaching, and big whoopty due for an airport ,you think thats a major accomplishment...Where is the Afram airport in America I'll wait...

  4. #73
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    2017-12-13 @ 01:15
    Join Date
    2017-06-01
    Posts
    760
    Gender
    Age
    23
    Ethnicity
    Afram-American/Haitian
    Politics
    Uppity Negroism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post


    If Africans have more capital than blacks world wide where are your institutions and where are the big industries you are known for? The only Aframs are making a big impact in is Hollywood,Sports,and Entertainment industries,but even then you don't are not at the top echelon in these entertainment companies. Latinos are known for landscaping,construction,automotives,,East Asians are known for IT,South Asians known for customer service and IT,Middle Eastern known for retail or liquor stores, etc...
    Again, I said as a collective. In terms of raw numbers there are MORE poor Africans than AAs. You can not deny this fact. And I seen this FIRST law. What is poor in America is different to what is poor in most African countries.

    Addressing the bolded most of you guys(including @MnM ) with yall welfare talk and sports industries need to come down to the South where AAs have the most capital and where AAs are talking degrees in business and stem. Raleigh for example has a high number of AA stem majors. As for landscaping there are MANY Blacks who do that hell that was an old thing for us. lol. Construction we do that to. Come down to Atlanta, Charlotte North Carolina or Houston where there is a lot of development.

    But if you really want me to flex.

    [B]The new south: all roads lead to Atlanta, Georgia, city of black power
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...of-black-power

    The five largest black-owned businesses in Atlanta

    http://www.ajc.com/business/the-five...3LY7fb0tYR7OK/

    Black-Owned Businesses Contribute About $44 Billion to N.C. Economy

    http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2039284/

    AAs especially young AAs mostly go for business/entrepreneurship, real estate, finance. Those businesses you listed like liquor stores AAs do NOT thats something mostly first gen immigrants go for. If we wanna be real the Black owned businesses in the South are heavyweights compared to those businesses.
    http://www.ajc.com/business/the-five...3LY7fb0tYR7OK/

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post

    Comparing American poverty to non-American poverty, dude thats just it,poverty in African countries and poverty in non-American countries is way worse, at least Aframs get welfare whereas you don't see that in other places in the world.
    Welfare is NOT the difference maker. lol. Poverty line for someone in America is someone making 11,490 for someone in Jamaica it can be a $1. Thats a huge gap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post

    Yes of course they are rich black enclaves but at the end of the day the sum total of Aframs wealth doesn't compare to other races, and them being tinier is even more sad,the fact is on average by individual they make more money.
    Its this about other "races" or other Blacks? Because we were just saying that AAs as a whole have a higher standard of living than other Blacks(which isn't saying anything. Blacks world wide as a WHOLE have very little wealth). No one is arguing that AAs have more capital than non-Blacks in America. I don't know where we are even going?

  5. #74
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    2017-12-13 @ 01:15
    Join Date
    2017-06-01
    Posts
    760
    Gender
    Age
    23
    Ethnicity
    Afram-American/Haitian
    Politics
    Uppity Negroism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

    Default

    Like I said this is about your insecurities which is why you are getting off base, going in and out into different arguments and keep projecting. I knew this would happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Blah blah not quite dude every non-american is not getting the white mans pay because they are not living in their country...under their economy difference between being effected by European markets instead of having one of your own.Aframs can't say this, they don't have an economy of their own since they don't have a country of their own.No matter what kind of brush you try to use to paint that picture its not going to change the fact.
    What point of everything is tethered to the American dollar did you not understand? lol! According to your logic non-Black Americans who you say are wealthier are TOO getting "white mans pay."

    Which is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Its so funny you say that because GDP per capita doesn't mean they have the most superior accumulated wealth in terms of GDP.
    What are you talking about?? GDP per capita is way more realistic than GDP when it comes to how well off a people are in a country. Everyone economicist would tell you this.
    First, earned income and GDP aren't quite the same thing. Comparing them isn’t fair, said NYU economics professor Gian Luca Clementi, "because GDP is a concept that applies to a jurisdiction, not a group of people living in a jurisdiction." GDP is "a measure of the total income produced in a country," Clementi said, and factors like government expenditure and private investment mean that buying power and GDP aren't comparable.

    Second, Clementi said, "a country's total GDP only gives a measure of the total income produced in the country. Anyone having the ambition of using GDP as a measure of average economic well-being, should start dividing by the number of residents."

    Clementi used China as an example to better explain. While China has the world's second-highest GDP, "its inhabitants are still a lot poorer than any Western country’s residents."

    We took Clementi's suggestion and divided the most recent estimate of black earned income, $1 trillion, by the Census Bureau estimate of 44.5 million African-Americans. That would create a per capita buying power of around $23,000 a year, which would translate to around 34th around the world on the International Monetary Fund’s list of countries by GDP per capita (between the Bahamas and Malta).

    But $23,000 doesn’t go as far in the United States as, say, in Lithuania. Economists multiply GDP per capita by a conversion factor called purchasing power parity to account for the different values of goods and services in different countries. If you apply these factors, the African-American population’s $23,000 a year ranks 44th (between Portugal and Lithuania).
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ntry-itd-be-1/

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post

    Why this is so funny is that your so blinded to even figure that you guys wealth comes about by the inequal pay you get so much from the unjust American system you complain about. The fact that you brought it up means you really suffer from white supremacy yourself.
    Who the heck is laughing???? This is what I am taking about. Especially with the second sentence. You asked for proof showing Black America has more wealth than MOST Blacks. I showed it and now you are projecting and running away from what I posted. Like I said you have a vendetta against AAs that you just need to admit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post

    Liberia is country that was founded and was dominated by African Americans , if you are proud of all of African American history take it in its entirety.A good example to see how African Americans would do if it were a country would be to examine Liberia and we see how its faring today.
    Yes, it was and those AAs became Liberians and their own identiy/history seperate from AAs. They never even went through Jim Crow or the civil rights. I already explained why we cant compare the two when it comes to calculating Black American wealth/GDP but it clearly went passed your head. Yeah, lets ignore historic differences, population size differences(human capital), geography differences, ethnic differences(American Black settlers vs local Liberians in Liberia), natural resources differences, etc, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post

    Most stable doesn't mean most prosperous you see how far you are reaching, and big whoopty due for an airport ,you think thats a major accomplishment...Where is the Afram airport in America I'll wait...
    LMAO! Like I said you CLEARLY have a insecuirty towards AAs. No one is reaching but you with your silly projections.

    Anyways...

    In the mid-20th century, Liberia gradually began to modernise with American assistance.
    Both the Freeport of Monrovia and Roberts International Airport were built by US
    personnel through loans from America during World War II. US President Eisenhower
    encouraged foreign investment in the country, resulting in the second-highest rate of
    economic growth in the world during the 1950s.
    Liberia also began to take a more active
    role in international affairs; it was a founding member of the United Nations in 1945.
    http://valliscommodities.com/wp-cont...ember-2013.pdf

    Like I said get over your vendetta against AAs because its making you come off as illogical.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

    beyoku (2017-12-01)

  7. #75
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-02
    Posts
    596
    Gender

    Default

    Bro there is no more talking about this because you are ducking my questions, AA doesn't have a country hence no economy ,so they can't talk about other African countries, thats end of discussion... goodbye...

  8. #76
    Established Member
    Turboslavic Caveman Pioterus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:22
    Join Date
    2010-12-21
    Posts
    2,289
    Location
    Lasy Pomorza
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Gentlemen, you have just hijacked a thread to bash Eastern Euros (and to prove whiteys suck and not all whiteys are superior, wow the subtleness of a rhino!) and you are bashing now each other about things heavily disconnected with anything but with Geography and Trade Routes.
    American Navy makes sure that all the fucking trade transactions in the World are bringing margin to American treasury, that's exactly what China tries to change (agreed with @BlessedbyHorus ). Africa is a shithole because it is excluded from international trade. Which is actually good for us, Eastern Euroes, as we intend to put Africa on the trade map again. Chinese treat you as colony, we try to make deals with African nations. Yep we're poor in comparison to USA, China and Western Europe. But we, Poles never sucked dry ANY country, never brought any genocide to any other nation and we have no intends to do anything like that. We're too "naïve" as Chinese and Westerners see us.
    Last edited by Pioterus; 2017-12-01 at 10:14.
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

    “We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pioterus For This Useful Post:

    beyoku (2017-12-01)

  10. #77
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-02
    Posts
    596
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pioterus View Post
    Gentlemen, you have just hijacked a thread to bash Eastern Euros (and to prove whiteys suck and not all whiteys are superior, wow the subtleness of a rhino!) and you are bashing now each other about things heavily disconnected with anything but with Geography and Trade Routes.
    American Navy makes sure that all the fucking trade transactions in the World are bringing margin to American treasury, that's exactly what China tries to change (agreed with @BlessedbyHorus ). Africa is a shithole because it is excluded from international trade. Which is actually good for us, Eastern Euroes, as we intend to put Africa on the trade map again. Chinese treat you as colony, we try to make deals with African nations. Yep we're poor in comparison to USA, China and Western Europe. But we, Poles never sucked dry ANY country, never brought any genocide to any other nation and we have no intends to do anything like that. We're too "naïve" as Chinese and Westerners see us.
    Many countries like to do trade with Africa, all kinds of Europeans and East Asians, you just said China has big interest in Africa because they want to do trade(even though sometimes it can be opportunistic ,imbalanced,and ravenous ).,so how is it cut off from the world?
    We have yet to see how Eastern Euro trade turns out with Africa?

  11. #78
    Established Member
    Turboslavic Caveman Pioterus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:22
    Join Date
    2010-12-21
    Posts
    2,289
    Location
    Lasy Pomorza
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Many countries like to do trade with Africa, all kinds of Europeans and East Asians, you just said China has big interest in Africa because they want to do trade(even though sometimes it can be opportunistic ,imbalanced,and ravenous ).,so how is it cut off from the world?
    We have yet to see how Eastern Euro trade turns out with Africa?
    See how little traderoutes go through mainland SSA, this means SSA is a total periphery (the video focuses on China-USA, but there is a glimpse of trade networks):

    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

    “We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

  12. #79
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-05-29
    Posts
    9,788
    Location
    Svithjod
    Gender
    Politics
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Poland's definitely behind Northern and Western Europe.

    No ghettos, lack of crime, safe after dark...you know, like a normal country should be.
    You forgot to mention that you don't have islamist terror attacks either.

    But according to the latest Prosperity Index, Eastern Europe do lag behind Northern/Western Europe and North America, but Poland rank higher than Greece at least
    http://www.prosperity.com/rankings
    The Future was better before

  13. #80
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-05-29
    Posts
    9,788
    Location
    Svithjod
    Gender
    Politics
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blodeuwedd View Post
    This will all gradually change once you're forced into receiving copious amounts of immigrants and embracing diversity.

    In about 20 years, you'll be ready to burn that EU flag.
    I think most refugees they will get are people from the "West".
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/we...es-in-hungary/
    The Future was better before

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 2017-07-06, 19:53
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2016-10-19, 01:00
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-11-30, 13:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<