User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: White people (Boers/farmers) are being attacked and killed in South Africa23 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    2017-11-21 @ 20:07
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    If someone comes at you with brute force, that person does not get to decide how you react to his brute force.

In the case of South Africa. You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understand violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.
    I'm going to repeat myself again Paul, lets see if your low IQ brain can comprehend.

Is your IQ really that low that you can't tell the difference between segregation and ethnic cleansing?

Europeans segregated themselves from the black population in South Africa they didn't ethnically cleanse anyone. If Europeans would've ethnically cleansed blacks in SA, there'd be none of you left and they wouldn't be going through the horror they're going through now. Europeans were even nice enough to at least share the country with the native black population of SA instead of rounding them up and moving them to a country like Zimbabwe or Botswana.
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MnM For This Useful Post:

Auduid (2017-11-20)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Paul Essien's Avatar
    Last Online
    2017-11-20 @ 20:30
    Metaethnos
    Black
    Ethnicity
    Black
    Ghana

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    I'm going to repeat myself again Paul, lets see if your low IQ brain can comprehend.

Is your IQ really that low that you can't tell the difference between segregation and ethnic cleansing?

Europeans segregated themselves from the black population in South Africa they didn't ethnically cleanse anyone. If Europeans would've ethnically cleansed blacks in SA, there'd be none of you left and they wouldn't be going through the horror they're going through now. Europeans were even nice enough to at least share the country with the native black population of SA instead of rounding them up and moving them to a country like Zimbabwe or Botswana.
    No need to repeat yourself. I heard you the first time.

No white person is African.

If I come into your home and stomp all over your home and use your home to build me up. I can't complain at the tactics, you use to get me out of your home.

White farmers and whites in general are in no moral position to call foul on anything black south Africans do to them.
    Last edited by Paul Essien; 2017-11-14 at 12:46.

Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:23
    Ethnicity
    Afram-American/Haitian
    Politics
    Uppity Negroism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by tauromenion View Post
    Bantus are not native to South Africa, neither are Europeans. Only the Khoisan are. It's not like the Bantu arrived thousands of years ago, they were arriving only 100 or so years before Europeans. That part of Africa was the very last to be settled by them.
    I see you decided to ignore my post where I debunk this

AGAIN Bantus reached KwaZulu-Natal by 300 AD thats well before 100 years

Stop posting dated garbage

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

El-Maestro (2017-11-14), Itoli (2017-11-14), Kasekemwy (2017-11-14)

Established Member
    Conspiracy Realist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:21
    R1a1a1
    mtDNA
    H1
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Russia

No white person is African.
    Being your children and all, aren't we African by extension? Or were we adopted, or how does it work?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to voron For This Useful Post:

Auduid (2017-11-20), Pioterus (2017-11-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Race
    Triracial
    Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Phenotype
    Platanoid Mongrel
    Spain Amazigh Dominican Republic Puerto Rico African Union(OAS) Jatibonicu Taino

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    Boohooooo blacks are now waking up and starting to take back their land, poor no lip no ass having whitey meeee, come save me white gods, I'm being murdered in a country that my ancestors invaded, enslaved and stole from, boohooooooo

I feel no pity for them at all, what they caused in South Africa and what whites in general caused in Africa and the Americas is nothing compared to what those butt ugly whites aka boers are going through.

Yes they should move out of a continent that their ancestors invaded, I think it's time for whites to all head back to Europe. They are not needed anywhere, they only cause destruction everywhere they go.

Time for us to take back the Americas and for blacks to take back Africa
    There's a sesne of irony that this statement is coming from you, a very Caucasian looking Mexican. Would you approve of darker, more indigenous Mexicans committing acts of violence and murder towards you and other Mexicans of your complexion simply for how you looked? You say it's time to take back the Americas, a lot of these people willing to resort to violent acts would associate you as a descendant of the oppressors.
    Last edited by saru21; 2017-11-14 at 19:04.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to saru21 For This Useful Post:

Auduid (2017-11-20), Durcherrs (2017-11-14), NixYO (2017-11-14), ~Elizabeth~ (2017-11-15)

Last Online
    Today @ 07:48
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

Quote Originally Posted by voron View Post
    Africans (SSA to be precise), are as different from the root population as Europeans are. They are branches stemming from the common root, not a linear progression from Africans to Europeans. Africans are no more ancestors of Europeans, than Chimps are ancestors of Europeans or Africans.

This common ancestor might not even have had dark skin. SSAs could have acquired darker skin evolutionally, adapting to equatorial latitudes, with Europeans adapting to higher latitudes and ending up with light skin. The common ancestor might have been brownish, for example.
    This would be a great point If you were talking about East Asians or something... but as far as Europeans go, we have quite a bit of ancient samples to pretty much sum up the fact that yes, they're ancestry is within the Modern African genepool.

Also, they were actually "black", and unlike East Asians all but one known important derived pigmentation genes in Europe can be found intrinsically in African populations.

*Evil Laughter*

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El-Maestro For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2017-11-14), Itoli (2017-11-16), Kasekemwy (2017-11-15)

Last Online
    Today @ 08:18
    Ethnicity
    Black
    Phenotype
    Negroid
    Politics
    Fuck Intersectionality
    Religion
    Rasta

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post

Are you delusional? Africans survived White Supremacy in SA because they were strong enough to survive. Go ask the aborigines in Australia and the Native Americans about the kindness of Whites. White SAs and their whiny White supporters like you, are only bitter that they could not do to Blacks what the Whites in Australia, New Zealand and the US did to the native populations there: commit complete genocide against them.

White people in the US should shut the hell up about the so called oppression of Whites in SA or even Zimbabwe. What happened in Zimbabwe in terms of land reform is child's play compared to what would have happened to White Americans if the Native Americans had been lucky and resilient enough, like Africans, to survive the genocide by Whites against them and remain the dominant population. The scalp of your forehead would be hanging on a tepee somewhere, even as we speak.

I am even surprised at the restraint being shown by Blacks in SA or even Zimbabwe. Any other non-African group, with such a history of suffering from White Supremacy, would have cleared the country of Whites by now. In Zimbabwe, you had what was one of the most massive land reform events in recent human history, with only a handful of White farmers killed. (Even then, it was reported that only the most racist, abusive, and hard-headed White farmers were killed.) You are lucky that Blacks are not prone to committing genocide as frequently and easily as Europeans are. Otherwise White people in Zimbabwe and SA today would only be found on reservations or museums, like Native Americans in the US today.
    Last edited by Kasekemwy; 2017-11-15 at 14:13.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kasekemwy For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2017-11-15), BlessedbyHorus (2017-11-15), Itoli (2017-11-16)

Last Online
    2017-11-16 @ 05:30

Boohooooo blacks are now waking up and starting to take back their land, poor no lip no ass having whitey meeee, come save me white gods, I'm being murdered in a country that my ancestors invaded, enslaved and stole from, boohooooooo

I feel no pity for them at all, what they caused in South Africa and what whites in general caused in Africa and the Americas is nothing compared to what those butt ugly whites aka boers are going through.

Yes they should move out of a continent that their ancestors invaded, I think it's time for whites to all head back to Europe. They are not needed anywhere, they only cause destruction everywhere they go.

I agree, the White farmers should leave and then they can starve as a result of "taking back their land"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Celtic_warrior For This Useful Post:

Auduid (2017-11-20)

Last Online
    2017-11-16 @ 05:30

Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    The same farmers farming on land stolen from native South Africans? How tragic. If only someone could've seen this coming.

With your kind of attitude you Negros deserve to starve. Oh wait, if White farmers leave you will be begging for foreign aid from the tax payer. GJ Zulu

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Celtic_warrior For This Useful Post:

Auduid (2017-11-20)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2017-11-21 @ 20:07
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Kasekemwy View Post
    Are you delusional? Africans survived White Supremacy in SA because they were strong enough to survive. Go ask the aborigines in Australia and the Native Americans about the kindness of Whites. White SAs and their whiny White supporters like you, are only bitter that they could not do to Blacks what the Whites in Australia, New Zealand and the US did to the native populations there: commit complete genocide against them.
    You didn't survive White Supremacy. You were shown mercy! Africans are the only race on the planet that choose SLAVERY over death. Every other race on the planet whether it was Asian,European,Middle Eastern have all gone through wars and been enslaved and in the end they fought for their freedom. They choose DEATH over slavery. Your people on the other hand were shown mercy after being enslaved for generations on in. You were shown mercy by EUROPEANS themselves. You did not fight for your freedom in America, Latin America, or the British colonies. They all felt sorry for you and said 'you know what this is wrong let's give these poor people their freedom, it's a new day and age'. That's how civil we are that we choose to do the right thing and free Africans from their chains. Now go cope.

Genocide? Last time I checked there were still a lot of aborigines in Australia and MILLIONS of Native Americans all over the Americas. Seems like the only delusional person here is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasekemwy View Post
    White people in the US should shut the hell up about the so called oppression of Whites in SA or even Zimbabwe. What happened in Zimbabwe in terms of land reform is child's play compared to what would have happened to White Americans if the Native Americans had been lucky and resilient enough, like Africans, to survive the genocide by Whites against them and remain the dominant population. The scalp of your forehead would be hanging on a tepee somewhere, even as we speak.
    Another LOW IQ moron who doesn't know the difference between segregation and genocide.
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast