User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Black Panther is Coming! Marvel Brings African-American Superhero to the Big Screen!210 days old

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    AWWWWWWW! Somebody must have had a bad day!
    Seems like you've run out of arguments?

By the way, I love the IMDb reviews for Black Panther, it's very funny to read them because they do remind me that there's still some sanity left on this derailed planet, a few excerpts just for the lulz:

1/10
    Overrated and overhyped
    seanmartin-9779418 February 2018
    I went to see Black Panther along with my friends, and following the hype train we were excited to see it. However, following the showing we were all dissapointed by a mess of a movie with little plot and little thought which only served as a pit stop for infinity war.

The critics have vastly overrated this movie due to its groundbreaking cast, but the movie itself is not at all groundbreaking. Littered with all the boring Marvel clichés I have come to know and hate, such as their inability to kill off any hero's to add gravitas to their story, or the one dimensional villain who only exists for one movie so you know they will kill him off before the next, Black panther is also plagued by new problems no one but me seemed to notice. For example, the CGI was awful in the action scenes: whenever someone was even prodded, they would go flying across the screen in the most outlandish fashion, and the plot was torn straight out of the Lion King, as well as having the biggest waste of Martin Freeman since those Vodafone adverts.

Overall, I believe my dissapointment for this movie is fuelled by the marvel cinematic universe, as I feel sick of the movies they are pumping out like an industrial machine, as they all feel the same with little originality. I can only hope the bubble will burst sometime soon, and bring back true standalone movies which don't need a cinematic universe.
    980 out of 1,549 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?

1/10
    Blind fanboys?
    nothimme4 May 2018
    Have you guys seen how many people voted 10/10 for this overrated movie? 57,500 people and still rising. I'm sorry but really? Haven't you guys seen the last fight between T'Challa and Erik Killmonger? What kind of CGI was that? Well, maybe you were sleeping by that time. 'Cause why not, the story was completely boring, predictable, and cliched. There wasn't any plot whatsoever. The characters were so shallow and undeveloped that you can't even care for any of them. People die and you don't even care. And of course, let's not forget the ''acting'' This movie harbors the cringiest actors in the universe. Their accent was killing everything. Probably you guys won't believe it but I was giggling and cringing while some dramatic scene was going on. It was just bad.

End credit scene was better than the whole movie.
    492 out of 766 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?

2/10
    Disappointed, Over Rated, Didn't like it
    danielbastone13 April 2018
    People made this film up to be the best marvel film of all time, some of the cgi in this film was ATROCIOUS, sound track was mixed and horrible, and the concept of the film was over all stupid.

"so like we have this resource called vibranium, it never runs out and it fuels our entire society"

it wasn't worth going to the theater to see african tribal people spear fighting over popcorn. The only reason it has 2 stars is because it had a connection to the rest of the marvel universe which is well established, and filmography wasn't bad. but of course filmography is good, its a MARVEL movie
    449 out of 740 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?

1/10
    A nonsense delusion
    santiagocii14 March 2018
    It is not necessary to describe anything. This movie was a total nonsense, appalling acting and the worst Marvel movie ever. Nothing absolutely nothing made any sense. The jokes were atrocious, the characters ridiculous. It is simply an insult to the basic instincts and whoever rated this movie more than 4 seriousky need medical attention... immediately. It is clear that the high rankings here are totally paid for. Lame.
    228 out of 393 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1825683/reviews

^^ At this point, Black Panther is basically only getting 1 star reviews, lol. I scrolled down and couldn't find any 10 star reviews. It seems like, now that the novelty has worn off, sane people are bashing this piece of shit film right to left, as they should be. I can only imagine posterity in take say, 100 years from now, laughing at the Black Panther film, and using it to symbolize the cultural degeneracy of the late 2000s and early 2010s. Black Panther and of course Obama, will be symbolic of the fall of America, or something like that.

Seriously, anyone who says he liked Black Panther, or that it's a good film and so on, has lost any and all credibility, if he ever had any to begin with (which you CWF, don't). There are only two types of people who like the Black Panther film: SWJs and niggers. It's impossible to like the Black Panther film if you're in your right mind. No honest and intelligent man could ever say "Black Panther is a great film".
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

MnM (2018-07-12)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Black Panther is by far the worst MCU film, and I'd say, one of the worst films ever made. At this point, I think it rivals Peter Jackson's Bad Taste, which was painful to watch (two dumb Swedish friends convinced me to watch it back in my teens, I was traumatized by how bad it was, I felt robbed out of two hours of my life, which literally felt like 20 years). I got the same feeling out of watching Black Panther; in fact, it was so painful and boring to watch Black Panther, that I literally had to do it over 24 hours or so, pausing every 5-10 minutes or so, because it was unbearable to watch it through in one sitting.

The difference here is, that Bad Taste was a joke of a film; it wasn't meant to be a serious film, and it was also very low budget. Black Panther is the complete opposite: high budget and way too serious, when it's actually a dumb low IQ film people should be laughing at because it's so unbelievably bad.

Mainstream people often talk about charity and how people should spend their money more responsibly and so on, yet they go and pay for a film like Black Panther. It would be more charitable to throw the 200 million dollar budget for this film, and the 1.3+ billion it made in the box office, in the sea, or just fire up all those dollars.

It's unbelievable how mainstream thinkers buy shitty products, one crappier than the other. The iPhone represents iGnorant iDiots, but I think a new category of dumbass is necessary for the Black Panther fan crowd. I'll try to come up with something new and witty to describe you Black Panther morons, I'll have to sleep on it.

The biggest problem with Black Panther making 1.3+ billion at the box office, is that we're going to get more shitty films like Black Panther. And why not? Stupid sells.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2018-07-12 at 00:43.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19