User Tag List

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Panther is Coming! Marvel Brings African-American Superhero to the Big Screen!179 days old

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Meh
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

I thought this was cute:

Unexpected Benefit of Black Panther: my local pet shelters went from having something like 50-60 black cats between them to having NONE, becuase they’ve all been adopted out and named after the characters. “T’challa” is the most popular, but there are a fair number of “Okoye”s and “Shuri”s as well.

…and one very confused Elderly Humane Society Volunteer wondering why someone would name such a sweet cat “Killmonger”.
    https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/blac...-cat-adoption/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

CWF (2018-03-21), Itoli (2018-03-21)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:42
    I1d
    mtDNA
    B2
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    Afro-Viking AmerIndian
    Ethnicity
    Black/African American
    Phenotype
    FAIL! Try genetics.
    Sweden African Union(OAS) United States United States Eastern Band Cherokee Cuba

Black Panther has reigned as No. 1 at the Box Office for 5 weeks straight since release. It has made over $1.2 billion worldwide. It's been an absolutely remarkable run and without question is a culturally significant movie as well a record-breaking blockbuster. It will probably slide out of the No.1 spot this week upon the release of Pacific Rim Uprising with John Boyega and Scott Eastwood. Looking forward to that as well.

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I haven't seen it yet, I'll watch it later. The Marvel Cinematic Universe in general, has been releasing one good film after the other, so I'm sure Black Panther is a good film too, as I trust Marvel to keep up with the quality (DC Extended Universe has been a sore disappointment so far, but that's probably mostly Zack Snyder's fault). However, the trolling potential in regards to Wakanda, is massive. I remember watching Captain America: Civil War back in 2016, and they showed parts of Wakanda as this super high tech country, clearly delusional stuff.

Paul Joseph Watson provides some criticism though, apparently he thinks it's a piece of shit:

The Truth About the Black Panther Movie:
    I take it back: Black Panther is not, a good film. It's a disaster in terms of film quality. The film is a mix of clown show, parody, black nationalism, black supremacy and black inferiority complex, black feminism and bizarre black "culture", such as black men dressed in expensive costumes with lip plates, masculine black female warriors with shaved heads, and a totally unrealistic Star Wars-like futuristic Wakandan technology. The battle cry, "Wakanda forever" was perhaps the most cringe-worthy part of the film. I mean what the hell were they thinking? That shit was lame as hell.

Every now and then in the film, there were anti-colonialism sentiments, and some actor (Michael B. Jordan) saying something about how the sun won't set on the Wakandan empire, and similar nonsense.

I can't believe this piece of shit film, pulled in 1.2 billion dollars. Must have been all the black Americans watching it 50 times per person. Thor: Ragnarok had its issues but it's clearly much better than Black Panther, and Ragnarok only raked in something like 850 million.

Personally I like the Blade films, the first Blade film is a classic. Blade is black, but aside from that, nothing about him is black; he's not some black nationalist, nor do the Blade films have anything about taking the white man down or weird, bizarre lip plates and shit like that. The Blade films while clearly not perfect, are serious films. Given Black Panther's introduction in Captain America: Civil War, I was expecting a serious superhero film, similar to Blade, but instead Disney decided to ridicule and poke fun at Negroes with this film.

Clearly this film doesn't deserve a 97% rating on Rotten Tomatoes; all the ethnocentric fan boys voted it up that much, just as they went to see it many times over in the cinemas. Disney clearly milked black America on all the ethnocentric and black nationalist stuff with this film.

Stefan Molyneux posted a good review:

The Truth About Black Panther:

^^ As usual, he has to drag out every clip he posts to one hour, but he made one good point: everything that's great about Wakanda, is fictional, and that's actually very sad when you think of it.

Now Doctor Strange, that was a surprisingly good MCU film.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2018-03-31 at 21:27.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

MnM (2018-03-31), Power77 (2018-03-31)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 16:22
    Ethnicity
    Afram-American/Haitian
    Politics
    Uppity Negroism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Of course the majority of these alt right clowns LOVE Blade and always bring him due to try and defer the Black Panther success. Keep crying. 1 billion in box office. Deal wit it.
    Last edited by BlessedbyHorus; 2018-03-31 at 20:56.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-03-31)

Senior Moderator
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Who course the majority of these alt right clowns LOVE Blade and always bring him due to try and defer the Black Panther success. Keep crying. 1 billion in box office. Deal wit it.
    I'm not alt right you fool, never have been. And box office revenue doesn't really say anything about a film's quality. It does however, say a lot about how mainstream thinkers buy inferior crap You know, like the iPhone. Titanic is one of the worst films I've seen, and it pulled in like 2 billion at the box office. Bad taste is very real, and a very serious social problem, believe it or not.

Black Panther is a stain on the MCU, and now I'm worried about Avengers: Infinity War. It's definitely going to suck more, with this Wakanda nonsense in it. Wakanda is totally delusional stuff. The message of Wakanda is basically that if only evil whitey hadn't stolen resources from the benevolent black man, sub-Saharan Africa would have Star Wars-like technology today.

The MCU would be much better if they just brought back Blade instead of this Wakanda crap.

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

Quoted for truth:
    For the lulz:
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

MnM (2018-03-31), Power77 (2018-03-31)

Senior Moderator
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic

Quote Originally Posted by StarDS9 View Post
    I have read that the Villain is a Black Supremacist who wants to take down the whites . Seriously? If this is the case, why is every AFRAM led movie always has a agenda about race, saw the same thing in Get Out. If the movie Get Out had the roles reversed people will be rioting on the streets and call it racist.
    Yeah it was the lamest shit ever man. Clearly the producers over at Disney were like, let's milk the BLM crowd for all their pennies. And why not? It worked in Django Unchained.

Quoted for truth:
    For the lulz:

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

MnM (2018-03-31), Power77 (2018-03-31), StarDS9 (2018-04-01)

Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:46
    Y-DNA
    E-U174
    mtDNA
    U6a3
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Mande/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    Goldwindid Sudanid
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

I take it back: Black Panther is not, a good film. It's a disaster in terms of film quality. The film is a mix of clown show, parody, black nationalism, black supremacy and black inferiority complex, black feminism and bizarre black "culture", such as black men dressed in expensive costumes with lip platelets, masculine black female warriors with shaved heads, and a totally unrealistic Star Wars-like futuristic Wakandan technology. The battle cry, "Wakanda forever" was perhaps the most cringe-worthy part of the film. I mean what the hell were they thinking? That shit was lame as hell.
    You're entitled to your opinion. I actually agree with you on the 'black feminism' and 'masculine black female warriors with shaved heads'.
    At the bolded part - Realism in a superhero movie!?

Every now and then in the film, there were anti-colonialism sentiments, and some actor (Michael B. Jordan) saying something about how the sun won't set on the Wakandan empire, and similar nonsense.
    So what?

I can't believe this piece of shit film, pulled in 1.2 billion dollars. Must have been all the black Americans watching it 50 times per person. Thor: Ragnarok had its issues but it's clearly much better than Black Panther, and Ragnarok only raked in something like 850 million.
    Yet again Elias it's always hilarious how much pride you show in the things you don't know.
    For any movie to get over 1 billion dollars world wide it would've had have a much bigger fan base than Aframs.

Personally I like the Blade films, the first Blade film is a classic. Blade is black, but aside from that, nothing about him is black; he's not some black nationalist, nor do the Blade films have anything about taking the white man down or weird, bizarre lip plates and shit like that. Given Black Panthers introduction in Captain America: Civil War, I was expecting a serious superhero film, similar to Blade, but instead Disney decided to ridicule and poke fun at Negroes with this film.
    The first 2 Blade movies were great.
    I don't get where you got the idea that the movie is all about 'taking the white man down' outside of Killmonger's motives. Wakandans don't give a shit about the outside world.

Clearly this film doesn't deserve a 97% rating on Rotten Tomatoes; all the ethnocentric fan boys voted it up that much, just as they went to see it many times over in the cinemas. Disney clearly milked black America on all the ethnocentric and black nationalist stuff with this film.
    While I agree that Rotten Tomatoes rating is BS, yet again how you manage to discern the types of movie goers and the amount of times they went to watch this movie is ludicrous and beyond me.

Stefan Molyneux posted a good review:

The Truth About Black Panther:

^^ As usual, he has to drag out every clip he posts to one hour, but he made one good point: everything that's great about Wakanda, is fictional, and that's actually very sad when you think of it.
    Stephan Molyneux!? The refuge of the mediocrity, glass jawed refuse!
    As for the bolded part - That was his great insight to the movie. 1 hour of fillerbuster and dumbfuckery to say: 'Wakanda is fictional'.............NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!!!
    And people wonder why I say that anybody that listens to Stefan Molyneux or takes whatever that sophist cult leading POS says seriously, is frankly stupid.

Now Doctor Strange, that was a surprisingly good MCU film.
    Above average but nothing special.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron Hand For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-03-31)

Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:46
    Y-DNA
    E-U174
    mtDNA
    U6a3
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Mande/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    Goldwindid Sudanid
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

Yeah it was the lamest shit ever man. Clearly the producers over at Disney were like, let's milk the BLM crowd for all their pennies. And why not? It worked in Django Unchained.
    Despite the fact Django Unchained preceded BLM by about a year and was written and directed by Quentin Tarantino, one of the least politically correct directors today!?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron Hand For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-03-31)

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist El-Maestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:16
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

You Chinese?

or do you just love black attention lol...

I can't even take you serious in avengers threads smh. The disappointment is real out here.
    Forum biodiversity is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Depends which prehistoric North Africa you mean. There's a preprint here saying that Neolithic North Africans (you know, the ones who replaced the hunter-gatherers there), were fully West Eurasian. Makes sense.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569

18. The Following User Says Thank You to El-Maestro For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2018-03-31)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-06-09 @ 21:22
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 South Africa Volkstaat Portugal

I can't believe this piece of shit film, pulled in 1.2 billion dollars. Must have been all the black Americans watching it 50 times per person.
    Pro-blacks and SJWs are mainly responsible for the money the movie pulled in. About 1 or 2 months before the film hit theaters pro-blacks and the leftest SJW liberals who enable them took to social media with non-stop jibber jabber. Saying things like "the first black super hero", "the first all black cast", the first this, the first that, "an accomplishment for black people in general". If any of these morons did a little bit of homework they would have known it wasn't the first anything. Also a lot of schools across America with underprivileged black kids were taken to see the film because it was such an accomplishment that "every black child in America has to see this film" according to some people.
    (Mr. Joseph’s campaign, which raised more than $40,000 to take children from the Boys & Girls Club of Harlem to the film, has led to more than 70 similar efforts.)
    African-American civic groups and others are buying out movie theaters so African-American children can experience the film with one another.
    In Oakland, Calif., LaDawn James Williams originally intended to fly to New York to see it with her college friends from Howard University. Instead she plans to host a “Black Panther” screening for her local chapter of Jack and Jill of America. She, her husband, and their 9-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son will watch it with more than 90 other African-American families in a private viewing.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/m...ican-fans.html

Personally I like the Blade films, the first Blade film is a classic. Blade is black, but aside from that, nothing about him is black; he's not some black nationalist, nor do the Blade films have anything about taking the white man down or weird, bizarre lip plates and shit like that. The Blade films while clearly not perfect, are serious films. Given Black Panther's introduction in Captain America: Civil War, I was expecting a serious superhero film, similar to Blade, but instead Disney decided to ridicule and poke fun at Negroes with this film.
    I like the Blade films as well myself, I have all 3 on dvd. If Blade would have came out today it would have made a killing because it was actually a really good movie. All 3 films were very good IMO. Blade was badass and not a a clown with long finger nails on his gloves.

Clearly this film doesn't deserve a 97% rating on Rotten Tomatoes; all the ethnocentric fan boys voted it up that much, just as they went to see it many times over in the cinemas.
    Oh you didn't hear about these clowns on social media saying that anybody who didn't like this film or gives it a bad review is just flat out racist?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    Pro-blacks and SJWs are mainly responsible for the money the movie pulled in. About 1 or 2 months before the film hit theaters pro-blacks and the leftest SJW liberals who enable them took to social media with non-stop jibber jabber. Saying things like "the first black super hero", "the first all black cast", the first this, the first that, "an accomplishment for black people in general". If any of these morons did a little bit of homework they would have known it wasn't the first anything. Also a lot of schools across America with underprivileged black kids were taken to see the film because it was such an accomplishment that "every black child in America has to see this film" according to some people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/m...ican-fans.html

I like the Blade films as well myself, I have all 3 on dvd. If Blade would have came out today it would have made a killing because it was actually a really good movie. All 3 films were very good IMO. Blade was badass and not a a clown with long finger nails on his gloves.

Oh you didn't hear about these clowns on social media saying that anybody who didn't like this film or gives it a bad review is just flat out racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast