User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Obama Portrait Artist Paints Black Women Severing The Heads Of White Women131 days old

Established Member
    AMERICA FIRST! MAGA! ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Mostly British
    Ethnicity
    European-American
    Politics
    Trump. No amnesty!
    Religion
    Christianity
    Northern Ireland Scotland United States England Wales

“If they thought they were going to lecture Trump on the glories of free trade, they got a rude awakening. He came to a gun fight armed with a stealth bomber,” one U.S. official told Breitbart News.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by CWF View Post
    I absolutely do respect Obama even though I didn't agree with all of his approaches to things.
    That makes you an evil man Of course most evil people don't actually understand that they are evil, so there's always that.

The truth is Trump has continued many of Obama's policies and frequently will cite Obama in his doublespeak when he wants to appear credible.
    And Obama continued many of Dubya's policies, what else is new? The US president really is a puppet and a public face for the US government, which remains the same regardless of whoever sits in Washington. The important difference is that Trump voiced dissent against US foreign policy, US immigration policy and so on. Obama was basically dealing opiate to the people with his change mantra, that's all.

Doesn't matter if you term me a leftist, liberal or a Democrat as my positions will still remain the same and based upon facts. Labels only bother insecure people. It's irrelevant to me.
    Yeah right, you're not fooling anyone

Now, I'm certainly not the expert on Assyrian or Babylonian history but what I've read suggests that Nebuchadrezzar (-nezzar) II was the son of Nabopolassar. Nabopolassar was, an ASSYRIAN official?, apparently unrelated to the fallen royal Assyrian House (of its last King Ashurbanipal), and who seized the throne of Babylon and went to war against...the Assyrians. It looks like these possible Assyrians ruled as neo-Babylonian Kings and defeated their own people? Very confusing but I'll let you sort that out since I guess you're better versed in that. Wikipedia does refer to Holofernes as an Assyrian general of Nebuchadrezzar II but it could be wrong. Did the Assyrians destroy themselves with infighting? It appears so.
    I'm not sure where you got your information from, but anyway, Holofernes is not listed as Assyrian anything on Wikipedia, and Nabopalassar was also not Assyrian. Ashurbanipal's brother Shamash-shum-ukin, was for a while the king of Babylon (if I remember correctly, he was infected with Babylonian patriotism to the point that he rebelled against Ashurbanipal and Assyrian supremacy). Of course Babylon was part of Assyria at the time, but for cultural, traditional, religious and historical reasons, Babylon often enjoyed autonomy during Neo-Assyrian reign, which often got out of hand because of the Elamites, who were fanning revolts in Babylon for decades, and had also been waging war against Assyria for centuries, which eventually lead to Ashurbanipal basically genociding the Elamite capital Susa, in revenge. Of course these anti-Assyrian revolts in Babylon, were supported by various Iranian tribes like Scythians, Medes and Cimmerians too, which is how Assyria fell: a civil war broke out between the two leading geographic centers of Mesopotamia, Nineveh and Babylon, and the primitive Iranian tribes obviously feared the Assyrians more because the Assyrians at the time were the superpower, whereas the Babylonians only wanted to be left alone and do their faggy art and pray 24/7 to Marduk. Of course nowadays you have the Kurds who proclaim themselves the tribe whose ancestors defeated Assyria, based on a misunderstanding that Kurds are the descendants of the Medes (which they are not and even if they were, the Medes alone can hardly be given the entire credit, but trust the Kurds to always aggrandize themselves).

So, point is, this modern Iraqi conflict between Sunni and Shia Muslims (and it's mainly in Iraq it takes place, with some occasional spillover in Lebanon and Syria from time to time, and occasionally Iran also gets involved, lol), that's not really an intersectarian conflict between Muslims or a real theological disgreement, as much as it is a continuation of the original conflict between Assyrians and Babylonians, with some identity, religious, linguistic and genetic changes over the millennia, but really it's pretty much the same two Mesopotamian tribes fucking each other over, with their occasional allies joining in on thr action, and none of them understand why because none of them read anything but the Quran

Now obviously I'm not saying Sunni and Shia Iraqis are Assyrians and Babylonians; they're really not. But they do have some descent from my ancestors, mixed with a whole lot of other stuff (Arab admixture is just one of the many non-Mesopotamian components among Iraqi "Arabs"). If you study Saddam's mentality, it really was no different from any Neo-Assyrian king. Same tactics, same crimes against humanity and so on. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Saddam had considerable Assyrian ancestry.

Anyway, Assyrians and Babylonians were really the same people, so it's both correct and incorrect to say Nabopolassar was Assyrian. Difference between Assyrians and Babylonians was like Spartans and Athenians so to say. Both were Mesopotamians, same Ashur/Marduk religion (with some regional/tribal theological differences), same Semitic languages (Akkadian and Aramaic), same or very similar genetics too, Babylonians being a mix of Sumerians and Akkadians, and Akkadians had migrated south to Babylonia, from Assyria initially, and to Assyria from Ebla in Syria.

That said, the very first Akkadian king of Babylonia, Sargon of Akkad, was Assyrian (the Assyrian identity hadn't really been developed at the time, but he was a Semitic Akkadian speaker and was aware of his ancestry being from the "north", which was Assyria by any other name), and the last independent Babylonian king before the Persians took over, Nabonidus, was also Assyrian and often bragged about his Assyrian ancestry.

As for Nabopolassar and Nebuchadnezzar II, even if they were straight up genetic Assyrians, they waged war against Assyria and so they were traitors regardless of their pedigree.

TLDR: Judith did the right thing in beheading Holofernes. In fact, were it up to me, I'd genocide every single Neo-Babylonian in the 600 BCs Without these disastrous traitors, the world would be much different today, and much better.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2018-02-14 at 23:50.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Wiki Editor
    The Grand Inquisitor of ABF NixYO's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Sami Sweden Tre Kronor

“And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4