User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: 2,300-Year-Old Cemetery with Mummy Priests Found in Egypt509 days old

  1. #11
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Meygaag's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-19 @ 22:25
    Join Date
    2018-11-08
    Posts
    886
    Location
    Kingdom of Kerma
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    The site is located in upper egypt not in the coastal area that's how some upper egyptians look like :






    if you think that ancient egyptians look like this you're delusional :




    #melaninpower #Kingsandqueens #afrocentricity



    - - - Updated - - -



    They still are not black ...speak about your west african ancestors because it seems that we don't know much about them
    WE WUZ KAAAANGZZZ


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

    NassBean (2019-04-30), Targum (2019-04-30)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #12
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,708
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    WE WUZ KAAAANGZZZ
    Says the idiot with a picture of a Sudanese Arab in his avatar, and trying to claim ancient Kerma at the same time, man lay off the.....

    khat
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

    Truthcentric (2019-04-30)

  6. #13
    Established Member
    Berber supremacist NassBean's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:34
    Join Date
    2018-02-10
    Posts
    1,147
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Considering that the same moron believes that modern Egyptians are more SSA than ancients due to slavery, him posting that selective pic ruins his position
    You clearly haven't seen a picture of egypt's demography these upper egyptians don't represent the majority...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post


    Man anybody can post pictures, I mean, that Upper Egyptian woman from Gurna must be either a Bantu slave descendant or relic from SSA slave trade, but not really Upper Egyptian because of her phenotype. Or what about this one? Must be slave girls, not really Egyptian:



    None of those people look like the troll who posted selected pics
    still these people don't look like you nor west africans and they are certainly not a majority in egypt.

  7. #14
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Meygaag's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-19 @ 22:25
    Join Date
    2018-11-08
    Posts
    886
    Location
    Kingdom of Kerma
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Says the idiot with a picture of a Sudanese Arab in his avatar, and trying to claim ancient Kerma at the same time, man lay off the.....

    khat
    You dirty ass negroe the Kermans were Cushitic and the C-Group culture were Berbers whether you like it or not







    "Craniometric analysis of Kerma fossils compared with various other early populations inhabiting the Nile Valley and Maghreb found that they were morphologically close to Predynastic Egyptians from Naqada (4000–3200 BC). Craniometric analysis of predynastic Naqada fossils found that they were closely related to other Afroasiatic-speaking populations inhabiting the Horn of Africa. The Kermans were also more distantly related to Dynastic Egyptians from Gizeh (323 BC–330 AD) and Predynastic Egyptian samples from Badari (4400–4000 BC), followed by the ancient Garamantes of Libya (900 BC-500 AD) and early osteological series from Algeria (1500 BC), Carthage in Tunisia (751 BC–435 AD), Soleb in Nubia (1575–1380 BC), and Ptolemaic dynasty-era samples from Alexandria in Egypt (323 BC–330 AD).

    Dental trait analysis of Kerma fossils found that they were closely related to Afroasiatic-speaking populations inhabiting Northeast Africa and the Maghreb. Among the ancient populations, the Kerma people were nearest to the A-Group culture bearers and Kush populations in Upper Nubia, followed by the Meroitic, X-Group and Christian period inhabitants of Lower Nubia and the Kellis population in the Dakhla Oasis, as well as C-Group and Pharaonic era skeletons excavated in Lower Nubia and ancient Egyptians (Naqada, Badari, Hierakonpolis, Abydos and Kharga in Upper Egypt; Hawara in Lower Egypt). Among the recent groups, the Kermans were morphologically closest to Afroasiatic-speaking populations in the Horn of Africa, followed by the Shawia and Kabyle Berber populations of Algeria as well as Bedouin groups in Morocco, Libya and Tunisia. The A-Group skeletons and these ancient and recent fossils were also phenotypically distinct from those belonging to recent Negroid populations in Sub-Saharan Africa"


    If anyone was a "Kang" it would be Caucasoid cushitic not monkeys from the jungles of Sub Saharan Africa

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

    KING OF KUSH (2019-05-01), NassBean (2019-04-30)

  9. #15
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,708
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    You clearly haven't seen a picture of egypt's demography these upper egyptians don't represent the majority...

    - - - Updated - - -



    still these people don't look like you nor west africans and they are certainly not a majority in egypt.
    Nobodt said AEs looked liek West Africans, but none of the people you posted look like YOU at all period, see you can't create starwmen arguments to knock down and claim victory. Those people are black people that I posted, you mad? Don't deny them, they are Upper Egyptians, I knew you would play denial with your selective picture posting.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  10. #16
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,708
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You dirty ass negroe the Kermans were Cushitic and the C-Group culture were Berbers whether you like it or not







    "Craniometric analysis of Kerma fossils compared with various other early populations inhabiting the Nile Valley and Maghreb found that they were morphologically close to Predynastic Egyptians from Naqada (4000–3200 BC). Craniometric analysis of predynastic Naqada fossils found that they were closely related to other Afroasiatic-speaking populations inhabiting the Horn of Africa. The Kermans were also more distantly related to Dynastic Egyptians from Gizeh (323 BC–330 AD) and Predynastic Egyptian samples from Badari (4400–4000 BC), followed by the ancient Garamantes of Libya (900 BC-500 AD) and early osteological series from Algeria (1500 BC), Carthage in Tunisia (751 BC–435 AD), Soleb in Nubia (1575–1380 BC), and Ptolemaic dynasty-era samples from Alexandria in Egypt (323 BC–330 AD).

    Dental trait analysis of Kerma fossils found that they were closely related to Afroasiatic-speaking populations inhabiting Northeast Africa and the Maghreb. Among the ancient populations, the Kerma people were nearest to the A-Group culture bearers and Kush populations in Upper Nubia, followed by the Meroitic, X-Group and Christian period inhabitants of Lower Nubia and the Kellis population in the Dakhla Oasis, as well as C-Group and Pharaonic era skeletons excavated in Lower Nubia and ancient Egyptians (Naqada, Badari, Hierakonpolis, Abydos and Kharga in Upper Egypt; Hawara in Lower Egypt). Among the recent groups, the Kermans were morphologically closest to Afroasiatic-speaking populations in the Horn of Africa, followed by the Shawia and Kabyle Berber populations of Algeria as well as Bedouin groups in Morocco, Libya and Tunisia. The A-Group skeletons and these ancient and recent fossils were also phenotypically distinct from those belonging to recent Negroid populations in Sub-Saharan Africa"


    If anyone was a "Kang" it would be Caucasoid cushitic not monkeys from the jungles of Sub Saharan Africa
    Dummytard, hahahahahahaha, how can you C Group were Berbers, which they were not and Cushites at the same time? hahahahahahahaha.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  11. #17
    Established Member
    Berber supremacist NassBean's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:34
    Join Date
    2018-02-10
    Posts
    1,147
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Nobodt said AEs looked liek West Africans, but none of the people you posted look like YOU at all period, see you can't create starwmen arguments to knock down and claim victory. Those people are black people that I posted, you mad? Don't deny them, they are Upper Egyptians, I knew you would play denial with your selective picture posting.
    Doesn't change the fact that egyptians are the closest population to berbers and also the vast majority of them don't look like the "selective" pictures you posted AE were more close to mena people and europe than to sub saharan africa there are indians who look far darker than them it still doesn't mean that they are bantus ...don't be ashamed of your past and ancestors


  12. #18
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Meygaag's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-19 @ 22:25
    Join Date
    2018-11-08
    Posts
    886
    Location
    Kingdom of Kerma
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Dummytard, hahahahahahaha, how can you C Group were Berbers, which they were not and Cushites at the same time? hahahahahahahaha.
    You are such a retard I swear C-Group are Berbers and the Kermans were Cushitic speakers.Now why don't you refute me instead of posting this childish one liner comment?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    You clearly haven't seen a picture of egypt's demography these upper egyptians don't represent the majority...

    - - - Updated - - -



    still these people don't look like you nor west africans and they are certainly not a majority in egypt.
    Those people have slave admix.They are obviously not ethnic Egyptians

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

    NassBean (2019-04-30)

  14. #19
    Established Member
    Berber supremacist NassBean's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:34
    Join Date
    2018-02-10
    Posts
    1,147
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You are such a retard I swear C-Group are Berbers and the Kermans were Cushitic speakers.Now why don't you refute me instead of posting this childish one liner comment?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Those people have slave admix.They are obviously not ethnic Egyptians
    He desperately want to blackwash every african civilizations he can because it seems that his ancestors didn't build much in their areas..he's just a piece of sh*t

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You are such a retard I swear C-Group are Berbers and the Kermans were Cushitic speakers.Now why don't you refute me instead of posting this childish one liner comment?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Those people have slave admix.They are obviously not ethnic Egyptians
    yes probably but I think even In ancient egypt upper egyptians who lived near nubia were already highly admixed but as I said they never were a majority

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

    Targum (2019-04-30)

  16. #20
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,708
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that egyptians are the closest population to berbers and also the vast majority of them don't look like the "selective" pictures you posted AE were more close to mena people and europe than to sub saharan africa there are indians who look far darker than them it still doesn't mean that they are bantus ...don't be ashamed of your past and ancestors


    3 people from Abusir in teh north who's true eth nicity is not known doesn't represent all of ancient Egypt,

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You are such a retard I swear C-Group are Berbers and the Kermans were Cushitic speakers.Now why don't you refute me instead of posting this childish one liner comment?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Those people have slave admix.They are obviously not ethnic Egyptians
    C-Group are not Berbers, they are thought to be a continuition of A-Group, and they most certainly were not Berbers.

    How do you know they have slave mixture?

    Kermas did not speak Cushitic, and even if they did you have NO connection to Kerma Nubians, you're a Somali
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Christian tattoo found in 8th c. Sudanese mummy
    By Mister G in forum Archaeological sub-disciplines
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2014-04-02, 23:46
  2. Oldest African Mummy Was A 2-Year Old "Negroid" Boy... IN LIBYA!
    By pgbk87 in forum Archaeological sub-disciplines
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2013-09-12, 16:16
  3. >100,000 year old AMH found in East Asia
    By Rochefaton in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2010-10-27, 10:57
  4. 2600 year old Dice Found in Turkey
    By karakoyunlu in forum History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2010-08-06, 04:36
  5. Oriental Skeleton found in Roman Cemetery
    By HillY in forum Archaeological sub-disciplines
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2010-02-04, 02:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<