User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 223

Thread: FBI cracks the genetic profile of a 4,000 year old Egyptian mummy (Djehutynakht)465 days old

  1. #201
    Established Member
    Berber supremacist NassBean's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:04
    Join Date
    2018-02-10
    Posts
    1,147
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    RIP , Before: "All blacks look the same" now: "these blacks look nothing alike" iight I'ma take one more serious crack at you before I officially give up hope.

    Name the major Bereber lineages to you?
    6000 years ago where were these lineages?
    How you hypothesize the people carrying those lineages looked?
    Here we go again you still haven't understand my point of view smh yeah what about berbers 150000 years ago ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    NessBean will Never understand the most basic of basic shit... I don't know why you're even trying.
    Pls give up because your obsession with us is annoying. your people were never part of our history

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #202
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:53
    Join Date
    2017-06-01
    Posts
    1,881
    Gender
    Age
    25
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    No these "proto-berbers" were in fact not berbers ....the berber culture appeared in the maghreb region especially with the capsian culture
    So no real dismissal? Whatever.

    Lastly look up the E-M35 and the Ancient Libyans.


    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    NessBean will Never understand the most basic of basic shit... I don't know why you're even trying.
    Yea he can have this one. My head is already aching.

  4. #203
    Established Member
    Berber supremacist NassBean's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:04
    Join Date
    2018-02-10
    Posts
    1,147
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    So no real dismissal? Whatever.

    Lastly look up the E-M35 and the Ancient Libyans.




    Yea he can have this one. My head is already aching.
    dismissal happened before it...

  5. #204
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist El-Maestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 21:11
    Join Date
    2017-06-25
    Posts
    392
    Location
    N.Y.
    Gender
    Age
    26
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

    Default

    @BlessedbyHorus
    Look at this...

    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Here we go again you still haven't understand my point of view smh yeah what about berbers 150000 years ago ?


    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    No these "proto-berbers" were in fact not berbers ....the berber culture appeared in the maghreb region especially with the capsian culture

    Another debate related to the Iberomaurusian is the
    question of genetic continuity. Some studies based on mor- phological features believe that Iberomaurusians have a small contribution to the genetic make-up of later Northwest Africa whereas other studies based on e.g. cra- niometric, lithic, dental analysis suggest a continuous evolu- tion from Iberomaurusian period to Capsian times (10,000–6000 YBP) (Hachi

    10.1080/24701394.2016.1258406



    We actually have phenotypic data to back up this point geneticaly but that's just overkill.

    I'll just take me my 150000 year old Capsians on out with me.

    It was fun.
    Forum biodiversity is awesome!


    Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Depends which prehistoric North Africa you mean. There's a preprint here saying that Neolithic North Africans (you know, the ones who replaced the hunter-gatherers there), were fully West Eurasian. Makes sense.

    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El-Maestro For This Useful Post:

    BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-12), Truthcentric (2019-05-12)

  7. #205
    Established Member
    Berber supremacist NassBean's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:04
    Join Date
    2018-02-10
    Posts
    1,147
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    @BlessedbyHorus
    Look at this...









    10.1080/24701394.2016.1258406



    We actually have phenotypic data to back up this point geneticaly but that's just overkill.

    I'll just take me my 150000 year old Capsians on out with me.

    It was fun.
    Holy sh*t ! I never said the capsian culture was berber I said it started with it ...also the iberian incursion didn't happen yet
    By 3,000 BCE, a continuity in the Neolithic spread brought Mediterranean-like ancestry to the Maghreb, most likely from Iberia

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

    El-Maestro (2019-05-12), Tsarcastic (2019-05-12)

  9. #206
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,707
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    A "true" Berber is one who is culturally, ethnically, and linguistically a Berber and has been so for centuries. No one can be a true or full Berber before the emergence of Berber identity, language and culture.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  10. #207
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Meygaag's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:25
    Join Date
    2018-11-08
    Posts
    886
    Location
    Kingdom of Kerma
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebro View Post
    Berbers are the original Eurasians of North africa , they both in earlier stages shared the high M78 and U6 with the ancient egyptians.
    Original Eurasians of North Africa

    Never heard that one before

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

    beyoku (2019-05-12), El-Maestro (2019-05-12)

  12. #208
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:59
    Join Date
    2018-01-27
    Posts
    1,079
    Gender

    Default

    'Sudan is north africa'


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Reason1234 For This Useful Post:

    NassBean (2019-05-12)

  14. #209
    Established Member
    Junior Member Arch Hades's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:48
    Join Date
    2012-02-28
    Posts
    1,652
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    What I meant by DNA contamination is that it possibly belongs to one of the researchers/geneticists.

    Yeah but your IQ is also 80, lol.

    So you actually believe the original proto-Egyptians were always 20% SSA? Of course they weren't genetically identical to modern Armenians/Assyrians, but they should match us best because the original proto-Egyptian speakers had no SSA admixture, and with the exception of Armenians/Assyrians and like, Iraqi Jews, most other MENA folks are race mixed in varying degrees.

    The Proto Afro-Asiatics are at least 10,000 years old. The idea that they'd hardly be distinguishable from modern Assyrians or Indo-European speaking Armenians is a total pipedream. Maybe the PAA were Taforalt or Natufian like, genetically. Which is very different from those groups, and lack the CHG/Iranian Neolithic component. Those groups and Iraqi Jews all have a major CHG/Iranian Neolithic component and There's no evidence of the CHG/Iranian Neolithic component being in the Levant or North Africa before the Chalcolithic. By the Chalcolithic, Afro-Asiatic language family was already at least 5 millennia old probably. So those groups you name are poor representatives what what PAA speakers were genetically like.

    No I don't believe the Ancient Egyptians will be 20% SSA....but even the New Kingdom-Roman era Egyptians from the 2017 genome were 8% SSA or something, right?. So it's likely the Ancient Egyptians will have some SSA. I definitely don't think they'll be anything like Mota or something. At the moment my bet is the The majority of the ancestry that the Ancient Egyptians carried will come from the OOA genetic bottleneck...which yes includes 'Basal Eurasian'.
    Last edited by Arch Hades; 2019-05-13 at 05:28.

  15. #210
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist Nebro's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-15 @ 06:50
    Join Date
    2019-02-14
    Posts
    118
    Location
    Egypt
    Gender
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Religion
    Islam
    Egypt

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post
    The Proto Afro-Asiatics are at least 10,000 years old. The idea that they'd hardly be distinguishable from modern Assyrians or Indo-European speaking Armenians is a total pipedream. Maybe the PAA were Taforalt or Natufian like, genetically. Which is very different from those groups, and lack the CHG/Iranian Neolithic component. Those groups and Iraqi Jews all have a major CHG/Iranian Neolithic component and There's no evidence of the CHG/Iranian Neolithic component being in the Levant or North Africa before the Chalcolithic. By the Chalcolithic, Afro-Asiatic language family was already at least 5 millennia old probably. So those groups you name are poor representatives what what PAA speakers were genetically like.

    No I don't believe the Ancient Egyptians will be 20% SSA....but even the New Kingdom-Roman era Egyptians from the 2017 genome were 8% SSA or something, right?. So it's likely the Ancient Egyptians will have some SSA. I definitely don't think they'll be anything like Mota or something. At the moment my bet is the The majority of the ancestry that the Ancient Egyptians carried will come from the OOA genetic bottleneck...which yes includes 'Basal Eurasian'.
    The two Pre-Potlemic samples had 0% Sub-saharan.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nebro For This Useful Post:

    NassBean (2019-05-17)

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2019-05-10, 12:42
  2. Replies: 1407
    Last Post: 2018-03-09, 18:23
  3. Predynastic Egyptian mummy Gebelein man B
    By AlpArslan in forum Egyptology
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2017-06-13, 00:02
  4. Ancient Egyptian Mummy Genomes
    By nee4speed111 in forum Africa
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 2017-06-07, 01:38
  5. Oldest African Mummy Was A 2-Year Old "Negroid" Boy... IN LIBYA!
    By pgbk87 in forum Archaeological sub-disciplines
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2013-09-12, 16:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<