G1
    mtDNA
    I5b1
    Metaethnos
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Sweden Sweden Tre Kronor

So if I understand this right: He got banned cause he mentioned CrazyDaisy in a harmless post that didn't break against any rules?
    Windows 10 Firefox 59.0

Established Member
    Make America Great Again ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    What is a QBS ban?
    I think it means a permanent ban from the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Henaut View Post
    So if I understand this right: He got banned cause he mentioned CrazyDaisy in a harmless post that didn't break against any rules?
    Litvin was banned before but given leniency to come back on the condition he avoid CrazyDaisy completely. He wasn't supposed to post in her threads, or post about her, or send her private messages, etc.
    Windows XP Firefox 52.0

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

Bobby Martnen (2018-04-11), Power77 (2018-04-12)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 19:49
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Henaut View Post
    He was stalking her and was told not to mention or message her or participate in any of her threads. He was previously banned for the same infraction. I don't even understand why they gave him a second chance tbh. Being stalked is some fucked up shit, whether it's on the internet or IRL. Not cool man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg
    Windows 10 Chrome 65.0.3325.181

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MnM For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2018-04-12), DragonRouge (2018-04-11), Power77 (2018-04-12), thetick (2018-04-14)

Last Online
    2019-04-12 @ 23:59
    G1
    mtDNA
    I5b1
    Metaethnos
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Sweden Sweden Tre Kronor

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I think it means a permanent ban from the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Litvin was banned before but given leniency to come back on the condition he avoid CrazyDaisy completely. He wasn't supposed to post in her threads, or post about her, or send her private messages, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    He was stalking her and was told not to mention or message her or participate in any of her threads. He was previously banned for the same infraction. I don't even understand why they gave him a second chance tbh. Being stalked is some fucked up shit, whether it's on the internet or IRL. Not cool man.
    You just can't say he was stalking her, that's not the entire story. But I'm out of this thread don't wanna get involved.
    Windows 10 Firefox 59.0

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    K1
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Blemish
    Flanders lion Netherlands European Union Belgium

He wasn't able to hold that promise. I noticed it yesterday and expected he'd get banned soon after. But it was clear before that he's in love with CD. He can't seem to get over it. Ah well, it lasted long when it lasted.
    "Political correctness is the (...) revenge of the (...) intolerant, (...) dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the (...) resort of minds (...) that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it's the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."
    Windows 8.1 Chrome 65.0.3325.181

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    What is a QBS ban?
    hey

if you are that guy from TA then I can assure you, it wont take long before you discover the meaning of that code.. so be patient
    Windows 10 Chrome 65.0.3325.181

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Acquisitorz For This Useful Post:

Janos (2018-04-12), MnM (2018-04-12), Power77 (2018-04-13)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post
    That you are a feminist.
    Oh okay. Good luck convincing anyone about that

Litvin wasn't banned because I'm into feminism (which is a misogynist, misandrist and misanthropic ideology anyway, hence the trendy Islamo-feminist alliance these days). He was banned because it's entirely, his own fault. It's not my fault, that he's banned. I didn't ban him because I'm trying to get laid by putting on a feminist show or whatever you're insinuating. That's silly. Unlike you and Litvin I'm not on this forum or any other forum, to get laid; I'm here to discuss and learn stuff. Litvin is banned because he couldn't take responsibility for his posting here on this forum. He wanted me to ban CrazyDaisy so that he could post normally; doesn't work that way. I can't ban everyone on Litvin's behalf as soon as he has issues with some member. I generally don't do ban requests either; I ban when members break the rules, or when they're too much of a disturbing presence. Keep in mind, I do give them many chances to improve and get their act together, and some members eventually straighten out, others don't.

That I banned Litvin and not CrazyDaisy, has nothing whatsoever to do with me preaching a silly and pro-Islamic ideology like feminism, but simply because I have rules to comply with and standards to maintain, and because I actually don't do favoritism.

You post here normally, you're cool, and you'll never be banned. You start behaving erratic and start ruckus and drama no one wants to read, you'll be banned. It's that simple, and your ban is 100% your fault, not mine. In fact, it is never my fault, just so you understand. I'm tired of hearing it's my fault from members who are fuck-ups or weak or stupid or just can't take responsibility for their shitty posting behavior.

Also, the fact that I'm a hardcore anti-feminist (I even go so far as to classify feminism as pure concentrated evil, no joke), does not mean I think it's okay to treat female members badly, or stalk them or anything like that. I've always, since ABF was brand new, banned male members who were too aggressive toward the ladies or displayed too much stalker behavior toward female members and so on. I want cool, smart guys with good social skills and hot female members around here, very important! What Litvin was doing, was anti-social behavior. Can't have that here. Fuck off with that retarded incel shit. It's lame and so 2014.

Anyway, Litvin says she was very cruel toward him and so on. This might be true. I'm not taking sides here, and for all I know, CrazyDaisy might be an asshole. I don't know her and I've never talked with her about anything. He also said most of the original beef between them took place on Aprishitty, and off-forum like Skype or whatever, and this might also be true. I don't care who started what or who wronged whom the most. I don't know what happened between them and I'm not interested in the details of this fallout. But I do care, that whoever started it, you don't continue it here. All I saw a few months ago, was Litvin constantly and incessantly talking about CrazyDaisy in every fucking thread, and starting threads about her, and attacking her verbally and so on. It's fully possible she did something toward him that started it all, who knows, who cares. It's also fully possible she deserves it, and again, I don't care. But if something began on Aprishitty, or on Skype, or wherever, YOU KEEP THAT SHIT OFF OF HERE. ABF is not some fucking mental asylum for you to dump your shit here. If you join ABF, you're here to post and discuss intellectual topics and current events; we're not interested in your mental problems or beefs with other members.

Litvin, was posting normally on Aprishitty, no issues. He's calm and cool and posts about genetics there, and so on. And I'm sure he does the same thing on Anthrogayica. But here on ABF, he seems to think it's all cool to behave like a fucking retard with silly antics and go off topic in every thread about CrazyDaisy and derail every thread with some irrelevant stupid bullshit and nonsense that WE REALLY DON'T WANT TO READ. I think it's super disrespectful behavior of him, to post normally on other forums and behave like a misfit here.

So I told him, if I unban you, you're not allowed to contact, discuss or mention CrazyDaisy in any way, because quite frankly, none of us want to read that shit. Not talk with her or about her, in any thread, private and visitor messages. Ignore her. She does not exist to you on this forum. Post like you do elsewhere. And because he was so disrespectful in the first place with his behavior here but normal on the other forums -- which he said was because he got CrazyDaisy banned on Aprishitty and therefore could post normally there -- I told him he's not allowed to post there. He has to compensate and make up for his past behavior, and post exclusively on ABF. He couldn't do any of this, and he began going full CrazyDaisy mode again. The first few times, I told him to knock it off. He kept sending her PMs and shit, like 10 PMs at once (or so she says), and then he began mentioning her in threads and replying to her and so on.

Is this my fault that he's this obsessed with her? Does his behavior make me a feminist for banning him? You see Wojewoda, I really don't like banning members around here; I really did not want to ban Litvin. I want as many members as possible, I really want ABF to be super crowded, and that means not being too trigger happy with the ban hammer. But some members, are more problematic than others, and some are extremely problematic. I'm not here to baby sit forum members. I have rules on this forum. It's not my fault that people like Litvin never read the rules and are much less capable of following them, but the rules are there for your protection, as a forum member. I try to be as autistic and impartial as possible in applying the rules, which admittedly isn't easy. The rules are also there, so that I don't have to go through them with every single member. If you don't follow the rules, you aren't taking ABF seriously. You don't follow the rules and you keep being a nuisance and a pain in the ass, and especially after me explaining a million times to stop an annoying behavior, there's a very easy solution that will fix the problem once and for all: just one button, the ban button, and I can get some calm in my mind. It's very tempting to use the ban button. I don't like using it, but sometimes, some members leave me no choice. Litvin belongs to this category of problematic members.

Now he's accusing me of being a "Polonophobe", and you, a feminist (I think it's very insulting to be accused of feminism btw), as if that's why I banned Litvin. You great thinkers sure do get it. It's always my fault of course. The members themselves have no responsibility for getting banned, it's always my fault. Over the 8 years ABF has been around, from what I can remember off the top of my head, I've only banned two Polish members: @PolskiMoc , and Litvin. That's hardly a "Polonophobic" banning statistics. But somehow he's accusing me of being anti-Polish over my signature, and that this somehow contributed to his ban. How silly. @drgs made a really funny/sarcastic post about Poles, but I've always been cool with the Polish members. I actually value the Polish members, which is why I didn't want to ban Litvin, but what the hell am I supposed to do when he can't behave like a normal guy?

Some of us want to move on from this CrazyDaisy shit you know, and discuss relevant stuff that matter. Ultimately, Litvin understands why it's his own fault:

Quote Originally Posted by Litvin
    Sorry, I just had to try to win her back. Don't take it personally, I respect you and I liked your forum. But I liked her more than your forum.
    ^^ And that's the bottom line. That's why he was permanently banned. He blew his second chance and squandered it on excessively posting about/to some girl who's not interested in him, instead of discussing like an adult with the rest of us and having a good time. He didn't value or respect ABF enough and as such, I see no reason to keep him around. We're trying to be adults here, not love sick teenagers + high school teenage crush drama. Grow the fuck up man.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2018-04-12 at 22:43.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries
    Windows 10 Firefox 59.0

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

MnM (2018-04-12), Power77 (2018-04-13), Semitic Duwa (2018-04-12), thetick (2018-04-14), ~Elizabeth~ (2018-04-12)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I've always, since ABF was brand new, banned male members who were too aggressive toward the ladies or displayed too much stalker behavior toward female members and so on.
    What about the other way around? I think this is why some forum members sees you as feminist or white knight, because female members seem to get away with more. Prove me wrong.
    The Future was better before
    Windows 10 Chrome 51.0.2680.0

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast