R-L21
    mtDNA
    K1
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Blemish
    Flanders lion Netherlands European Union Belgium

According to old school macho culture, however, I'm speaking 19th century-like patriarchal culture: women are seen as the weaker sex and yes, they can get away with more in that specific regard. Hardly feminist.
    "Political correctness is the (...) revenge of the (...) intolerant, (...) dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the (...) resort of minds (...) that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it's the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."
    Windows 8.1 Chrome 65.0.3325.181

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danielion For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-04-13), Wojewoda (2018-04-13)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Banned
    Last Online
    2018-04-13 @ 10:53

I'm not in love with her. We were good friends for many months, but nothing more. I just want to reconcile with CrazyDaisy because I don't want to have any more problems with her. I have a cousin in Canada in the same city where she lives. CrazyDaisy threatened me and behaved very aggressively towards me. I'm afraid of bumping into her when I go visit my Polish-Canadian family. I sent EliasAlucard links to all threads which she created about me on various forums and other evidence that she is dangerous.

EDIT:

EliasAlucard told me via e-mail that I can respond here if I have something relevant to say, so I came to defend myself. But now he keeps deleting my responses*. I'm done with this.

*I posted several posts but he deleted all of them except for this one.

=====

EDIT:

Elias perma-banned me in December 2017 without any previous infractions, and without even announcing my ban. Both things were againts his own rules. The rules say that there are two infractions, only then a perma-ban. I could not see it coming because there were no infractions or other warnings.

He claims that he did not announce my ban because he didn't want to humiliate me. But now he has no problem humiliating me all the time, just like he had no problem with doing that here:

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=49402

I interpreted not announcing my ban differently - I saw it as trying to bypass his own forum rules. He had no right to ban me without previous infractions (as per his own rules), so he did not announce my ban, which was illegal. By not announcing my ban, he also deprived me of the right to request Amnesty after 6 months - the date of my ban was not announced, so nobody could knew when 6 months pass.
    Last edited by Litvin-2; 2018-04-13 at 00:23.
    Windows 10 Chrome 65.0.3325.181

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    N-CTS2929
    mtDNA
    I4
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Sweden Finland Kalmar Union Sweden Tre Kronor Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Litvin-2 View Post
    I'm not in love with her. We were good friends for many months, but nothing more. I just want to reconcile with CrazyDaisy because I don't want to have any more problems with her. I have a cousin in Canada in the same city where she lives. CrazyDaisy threatened me and behaved very aggressively towards me. I'm afraid of bumping into her when I go visit my Polish-Canadian family. I sent EliasAlucard links to all threads which she created about me on various forums and other evidence that she is dangerous.
    ^^ This is why you are banned!
    “And, furthermore, that some people have a sex life and others don’t just because some are more attractive than others. I wanted to acknowledge that if people don’t have a sex life, it’s not for some moral reason, it’s just because they’re ugly. Once you’ve said it, it sounds obvious, but I wanted to say it.” — Michel Houellebecq
    Linux (Ubuntu) Firefox 59.0

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NixYO For This Useful Post:

Acquisitorz (2018-04-13), Power77 (2018-04-13), thetick (2018-04-14)

Banned
    Last Online

@EliasAlucard ,

Anyway, Litvin says she was very cruel toward him and so on.
    I never said anything like that.

I said that she was mean because she created 50 threads about me on several forums and pretended to be me on Reddit. I emailed you evidence but of course you will deny it because you hate Loki.

he got CrazyDaisy banned on Aprishitty
    No, Loki banned her because she was spamming the forum and behaving like a monkey.
    Some part of her spamming included ranting about me, but that was just one part of it.

@MnM you are confusing me with yourself, you were the one who stalked CrazyDaisy:

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/member.php?u=8683

You posted this in a visitor message on tauromenion's profile:

Quote Originally Posted by MnM
    I wouldn't know how to get in contact with him (Loki). All I did was spam Heathers/Rainbowmimi and CrazyDaisy's threads with a random spam post because, well, they spam the place with nonsense threads. It was meant to troll them. I can't believe I got banned for that. Explain that to Loki for me in a PM for me if you can.
    You forgot to add that you also deleted all of CD's threads when you were a moderator there.
    Last edited by Litvin-2; 2018-04-13 at 00:47.

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

@MnM : I only gave him a second chance because he posts good stuff about genetics otherwise, on the condition that he shuts up about CrazyDaisy. He couldn't do that, so now he'll be gone from here forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    What is a QBS ban?
    Quality Before Stupidity. Please read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Henaut View Post
    So if I understand this right: He got banned cause he mentioned CrazyDaisy in a harmless post that didn't break against any rules?
    If he just mentioned CrazyDaisy in a harmless post, he of course wouldn't be banned. He kept spamming the forum for weeks and months about CrazyDaisy. I can't get anything done with shit like this. And it really pisses me off. His behavior was the most retarded shit I've seen in a long time, and believe me, I've seen a lot of stupid shit over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Henaut View Post
    You just can't say he was stalking her, that's not the entire story. But I'm out of this thread don't wanna get involved.
    He was definitely stalking her. And even if he wasn't, I can't have a member mentioning another member in every fucking thread every fucking post he makes. It's called off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    What about the other way around? I think this is why some forum members sees you as feminist or white knight, because female members seem to get away with more. Prove me wrong.
    Dude, you're the ultimate white knight and beta male. Female members don't get away with more shit. Female members are usually not as aggressive as male members. When they are, they also get banned.

But I don't want this forum to turn into an incel club either, where the male members get all aggressive toward female members. I think it's fair to say that some manners is a reasonable demand. Litvin's behavior was super fucking embarrassing if anything, not only for him but also for the rest of us, and a huge waste of time.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2018-04-13 at 01:09.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries
    Windows 10 Firefox 59.0

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-04-13), ~Elizabeth~ (2018-04-13)

Banned
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    (...)
    You should have never banned me in the first place. I'm talking about December 2017.

Your own forum's rules say:

One infraction, one week's suspension.
    Two infractions, one month's suspension.
    Three strikes and you're out (banned).

I got perma-banned without any previous infractions. And you did not announce my ban.

You violated your own rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    on the condition that he shuts up about CrazyDaisy
    Your conditions included also not posting on any other forum.

I gave you a choice - either I stop posting on all other forums, or I start ignoring CrazyDaisy.

You insisted that I need to do both. So I agreed but very reluctantly.

I'm sure you could tell that I did not agree enthusiastically to your unbelievably harsh terms.

Later I asked you to talk to CrazyDaisy and tell me what she wants from me. You refused.
    Last edited by Litvin-2; 2018-04-13 at 00:44.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Litvin-2 For This Useful Post:

Bobby Martnen (2018-04-14)

Banned
    Last Online

You refused which is why I eventually messaged her and asked it myself.

But I did shut up about her in public threads.

Elias perma-banned me in December 2017 without any previous infractions, and without even announcing my ban. Both things were against his own rules. The rules say that there are two infractions, only then a perma-ban. I could not see it coming because there were no infractions or other warnings.

He claims that he did not announce my ban because he didn't want to humiliate me. But now he has no problem humiliating me all the time, just like he had no problem with doing that here:

I interpreted not announcing my ban differently - I saw it as trying to bypass his own forum rules. He had no right to ban me without previous infractions (as per his own rules), so he did not announce my ban, which was illegal. By not announcing my ban, he also deprived me of the right to request Amnesty after 6 months - the date of my ban was not announced, nobody could knew when 6 months pass.
    Last edited by Litvin-2; 2018-04-13 at 00:44.

Banned
    Last Online

You are deleting my responses.

=======

You deleted one of my posts which was relevant. I addressed you and MnM in that post.

Restore it.

=======

Fucking censorship, only half of what I posted showed up.

=======

Edit:

Elias perma-banned me in December 2017 without any previous infractions, and without even announcing my ban. Both things were againts his own rules. The rules say that there are two infractions, only then a perma-ban. I could not see it coming because there were no infractions or other warnings.

I interpreted not announcing my ban differently - I saw it as trying to bypass his own forum rules. He had no right to ban me without previous infractions (as per his own rules), so he did not announce my ban, which was illegal. By not announcing my ban, he also deprived me of the right to request Amnesty after 6 months - the date of my ban was not announced, nobody could knew when 6 months pass.
    Last edited by Litvin-2; 2018-04-13 at 00:43.

Banned
    Last Online

When he unbanned me one month ago, he wanted me to stop posting on all other forums AND to ignore CrazyDaisy.

That was not what I wanted, because I suggested that I can agree on either of those conditions, but not on both at once.

Like a typical Middle Eastern despote he is, he refused to negotiate. So I agreed but it was not honest, because it was not a fair agreement. He did not want to negotiate our deal, he imposed the harshest possible conditions.

Banned
    Last Online

When I was negotiating being unbanned one month ago, Elias wanted me:

- to stop posting on all other forums
    - to completely ignore CrazyDaisy

I told him that I can only agree on one of those terms, but not on both. However, he kept insisting and refused to negotiate an agreement. I agreed but he knew that it was not the kind of deal I wanted.

I think he did want me banned.

He was very surprised that I agreed to those extremely harsh terms.
    Last edited by Litvin-2; 2018-04-13 at 00:43.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast