User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Altruism of Whites8 days old

  1. #21
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 23:50
    Join Date
    2015-03-05
    Posts
    200
    Location
    United States
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    What's Meta-Ethnicity?
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Phenotype
    many of these, I think
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

    Default

    The implicit argument about Hiroshima versus Detroit is that whites would have made Detroit just as economically successful as Hiroshima, if whites were truly altruistic. I agree with the counterpoint that no amount of altruism will turn a genotypically low-IQ high-crime population into a genotypically high-IQ low-crime population. It is an important lesson because, after the successful reconstruction of Japan, whites thought they could do such a thing for any other people in the world, such as Iraq and Afghanistan. But, most of the world is not nearly as capable as Japan, and whites can't even make such reconstruction work for incapable people of their own country. That important lesson never registered because of the anti-racism ideology.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ApostateAbe For This Useful Post:

    EliasAlucard (2018-04-16)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #22
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    13,957
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    We have a different idea about autism.
    The reason I ask about insurance rates, if you believe that Detroit once belonged to Quebec back in the 1700's we can make some interesting comparisons. For example does Detroit have the highest car insurance rate in the US; while having some of the lowest resale house values? Does Quebec have the lowest car insurance rate in Canada with average to above average real estate resale values?
    The insurance rates stuff is hardcore autism stuff, and totally irrelevant to the thread's topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    Is it human altruism driving migration and or business?
    I guess one could make an argument for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    Can human altruism be controlled by politics?
    Sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    Just for arguments sake. If Detroit was populated with 100% Assyrians would it look different?
    Assyrians are off topic and you're only bringing them up as an autistic ad hominem (you can't focus on the topic because of your autism), but anyway. Detroit probably wouldn't have been as flourishing as when it was a 100% WASP city, but it wouldn't be in the poor shape it is now. Detroit is like worse than Iraq, after decades of war. They even make great memes about this stuff you know (and keep in mind, Assyrians are a lot more competent than the average Muslim Iraqi; Iraq isn't our fault):








    Of course, blaming Detroit on Democrats/government is the politically correct answer. Detroit sucks because of its overwhelming black population, and the white flight that has lead to. Detroit is in far worse condition today, than a Muslim country that has been ravaged by decades of war, and a Japanese city that has had a nuclear bomb dropped on it. Blaming the Democrats for Detroit is obviously not the real issue, because Seattle or Pittsburgh are hardly doing this bad, and Democrats have been running the show there also, but they're still white cities with small, manageable black populations.

    The lesson here is that white altruism can't make a black city/country, flourish, in peacetime.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  5. #23
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2011-04-17
    Posts
    1,210
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApostateAbe View Post
    The implicit argument about Hiroshima versus Detroit is that whites would have made Detroit just as economically successful as Hiroshima, if whites were truly altruistic. I agree with the counterpoint that no amount of altruism will turn a genotypically low-IQ high-crime population into a genotypically high-IQ low-crime population. It is an important lesson because, after the successful reconstruction of Japan, whites thought they could do such a thing for any other people in the world, such as Iraq and Afghanistan. But, most of the world is not nearly as capable as Japan, and whites can't even make such reconstruction work for incapable people of their own country. That important lesson never registered because of the anti-racism ideology.
    Can politics of anti-racism ideology under Democratic leadership change this trend? For example what percent of whites[10-20%] are Liberals living in Detroit?

    Wayne county has a string of unbroken election results since 1940- voting in favor for every Democrat candidate.
    https://www.americamagazine.org/cont...r-past-century
    Detroit city has a string of unbroken democrat mayor's since 1960's.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Detroit



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    The insurance rates stuff is hardcore autism stuff, and totally irrelevant to the thread's topic.
    You cannot conduct business without insurance. False claims, fraud-- you need coverage in a society that is even alturistic in nature. do to human behavour.
    Besides being soyboy--are you hardcore communist/marxist/ democrat /liberal?
    Last edited by Silesian; 2018-04-16 at 13:46.

  6. #24
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    13,957
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    Besides being soyboy--are you hardcore communist/marxist/ democrat /liberal?
    Another off topic autistic trolling question.

    I'm not a commie, but you're a mainstream thinker
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  7. #25
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2011-04-17
    Posts
    1,210
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Another off topic autistic trolling question.

    I'm not a commie, but you're a mainstream thinker
    Actually Im a realist. Have you ever taken care of a rental building, had to salt a walkway-make sure the fire alarm system functions properly-exits are unobstructed ? Then you know there are all types of people. The worst are the ones who do not contribute to a successful neighborhood. One time I remember one vagrant besides breaking into cars and stealing-defecated on drivers windshields[how he managed that I have no idea]-- of the autos parked in our underground garage, also the defecated in the stairwells- almost like it was done out of spite since when the police caught him he claimed racism. I will just leave it at that.
    Last edited by Silesian; 2018-04-16 at 13:58.

  8. #26
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    13,957
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    Actually Im a realist. Have you ever taken care of a rental building, had to salt a walkway-make sure the fire alarm system functions properly-exits are unobstructed ? Then you know there are all types of people. The worst are the ones who do not contribute to a successful neighborhood. One time I remember one vagrant besides breaking into cars and stealing-defecated on drivers windshields[how he managed that I have no idea]-- of the autos parked in our underground garage, also the defecated in the stairwells- almost like it was done out of spite since when the police caught him he claimed racism. I will just leave it at that.
    Are you capable of discussing any topic without injecting your irrelevant off topic autistic observations? Have you ever done an autism spectrum test?
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  9. #27
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 23:50
    Join Date
    2015-03-05
    Posts
    200
    Location
    United States
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    What's Meta-Ethnicity?
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Phenotype
    many of these, I think
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    Can politics of anti-racism ideology under Democratic leadership change this trend? For example what percent of whites[10-20%] are Liberals living in Detroit?

    Wayne county has a string of unbroken election results since 1940- voting in favor for every Democrat candidate.
    https://www.americamagazine.org/cont...r-past-century
    Detroit city has a string of unbroken democrat mayor's since 1960's.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Detroit



    - - - Updated - - -


    You cannot conduct business without insurance. False claims, fraud-- you need coverage in a society that is even alturistic in nature. do to human behavour.
    Besides being soyboy--are you hardcore communist/marxist/ democrat /liberal?
    No, only softcore. I think the only thing that can seriously help the American black race is currently off the table for any political party in America, even the third parties. Maybe the best hope would be the Transhumanist Party, and not even they have proposed such a thing yet. I have in mind genetically engineering black embryos for higher intelligence and lower crime among willing black parents. Only a minority would need this treatment, and after a few generations their edited genes would flow into the remainder of the black population through inbreeding.

  10. #28
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 23:50
    Join Date
    2015-03-05
    Posts
    200
    Location
    United States
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    What's Meta-Ethnicity?
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Phenotype
    many of these, I think
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

    Default

    A few years ago, an article in the Washington Post gave an overview of the science that backs up the stereotype that black people don't tip their servers as much as whites, even after controlling for variables such as income. Poor whites tip more than poor blacks. Whites are altruistic, this position has consilience, and I think this element of the white race needs to be a central defining feature. White altruism explains the history of the white race, and this knowledge is needed to predict the future of the white race.

    WaPo: What's behind racial differences in restaurant tipping?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. European Pathological Altruism
    By Noraxen in forum Behavioural Neuroscience
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2014-08-07, 02:08
  2. Louis Farrakhan: America, by whites, for whites
    By EliasAlucard in forum History
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2012-11-19, 18:15
  3. Heroic altruism among ants
    By Saif ad-Dhib in forum Zoology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2011-06-09, 02:56
  4. USA: Northern Whites vs Southern Whites, who are more racist in your view?
    By Jgamibi in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 2011-01-05, 02:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<