User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Humans in California 130 000 years ago?187 days old

  1. #21
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,285
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    Whut?
    Whut what?

    There were at least several "out-of-Africa" dispersals of modern humans, possibly beginning as early as 270,000 years ago, and certainly during 130,000 to 115,000 ago via northern Africa.[5][6][7][8][9][10] These early waves appear to have mostly died out or retreated by 80,000 years ago.[11]

    The most significant "recent" wave took place about 70,000 years ago, via the so-called "Southern Route", spreading rapidly along the coast of Asia and reaching Australia by around 65,000–50,000 years ago.[12][13][note 1] while Europe was populated by an early offshoot which settled the Near East and Europe less than 55,000 years ago.[14][15][16]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent..._modern_humans

    It's just totally unlikely that humans ever made it to the Americas as early as 130kya. And no Neanderthal bones have been found as far east as north-east China. As far as I know, the Americas has always been known to be largely human free until 15kya. Maybe some yet unknown homo species in small numbers made it to the Americas, but died out very soon thereafter. You know, like homo erectus or something like that.

    I just think it's super unlikely, that's all. If a homo species made it to the Americas, they'd be the only homo species there, and with no hominid competitors around, they surely would flourish there.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

    Power77 (2018-04-20)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #22
    Wiki Editor
    Moderator
    Your favourite (((Skype))) Semitic Duwa's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-02-26
    Posts
    3,408
    Location
    In your closet
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1-Z18271 (YSC234+)
    mtDNA
    J1c5
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    (((Skype))) + British
    Ethnicity
    (((Canaanite)))
    Politics
    Pump & Trump
    Religion
    Jehovah's Fitness
    Israel Israel Star of David Israel Israel

    Default

    If we're dealing with AMHs, this might be related to "Population Y".


    Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    Morocco is a western lapdog.
    Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    Those Bronze Age samples are just red herrings to distract you from the actual arrivals of populations with Semitic ancestry. Don’t take the bait by focusing on the wrong samples, lol. He is passing off Bronze Age Levantines with no evidence of strong predynastic input, as “Semites“. This way, he can flip it around and say Proto-Semitic speakers and predynastics were more or less identical to the Bronze Age Levantines sampled so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    @Semitic Duwa

    Wonder what the resident Proto-Semite has to say about this. I thought unmixed Egyptians were supposed to be Abusir with less/zero Chl?

    In your view, does this prove you wrong, or is it just a coincidence () that M1 is absent in one of the three subsamples from Abusir, and rare overall?

    And don’t change your signature now, please. I’m looking forward to you looking more and more incompetent as more aDNA is published. Wish there was a way to speed this up. But the extra wait and seeing you with your pants down every day, kinda has its own appeal, too.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Semitic Duwa For This Useful Post:

    beyoku (2018-04-20), Power77 (2018-04-20)

  6. #23
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,285
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    If we're dealing with AMHs, this might be related to "Population Y".
    Explain, what the hell is population Y?
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

    Power77 (2018-04-20)

  8. #24
    Wiki Editor
    Moderator
    Your favourite (((Skype))) Semitic Duwa's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-02-26
    Posts
    3,408
    Location
    In your closet
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1-Z18271 (YSC234+)
    mtDNA
    J1c5
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    (((Skype))) + British
    Ethnicity
    (((Canaanite)))
    Politics
    Pump & Trump
    Religion
    Jehovah's Fitness
    Israel Israel Star of David Israel Israel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Explain, what the hell is population Y?
    A ghost population related to Papuans, Aboriginal Australians and Andamanese islanders from which present-day Amazonians (especially Tupi-speaking and Jê-speaking populations) derive roughly ~6% of their ancestry, this population apparently did not contribute to other Indigenous populations in the American continent (including in the Andes).


    Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    Morocco is a western lapdog.
    Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    Those Bronze Age samples are just red herrings to distract you from the actual arrivals of populations with Semitic ancestry. Don’t take the bait by focusing on the wrong samples, lol. He is passing off Bronze Age Levantines with no evidence of strong predynastic input, as “Semites“. This way, he can flip it around and say Proto-Semitic speakers and predynastics were more or less identical to the Bronze Age Levantines sampled so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    @Semitic Duwa

    Wonder what the resident Proto-Semite has to say about this. I thought unmixed Egyptians were supposed to be Abusir with less/zero Chl?

    In your view, does this prove you wrong, or is it just a coincidence () that M1 is absent in one of the three subsamples from Abusir, and rare overall?

    And don’t change your signature now, please. I’m looking forward to you looking more and more incompetent as more aDNA is published. Wish there was a way to speed this up. But the extra wait and seeing you with your pants down every day, kinda has its own appeal, too.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Semitic Duwa For This Useful Post:

    EliasAlucard (2018-04-19), Power77 (2018-04-20)

  10. #25
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Power77's Avatar
    Last Online
    2018-10-17 @ 09:11
    Join Date
    2017-07-23
    Posts
    420
    Location
    Da Great White North
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E-M44
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Armenid
    Metaethnos
    Israelite
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Politics
    Mind your own businnes
    Religion
    Bless the Juice!
    GEDmatch
    None
    Israel Israel Star of David NATO Canada Lithuania Spain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    A ghost population related to Papuans, Aboriginal Australians and Andamanese islanders from which present-day Amazonians (especially Tupi-speaking and Jê-speaking populations) derive roughly ~6% of their ancestry, this population apparently did not contribute to other Indigenous populations in the American continent (including in the Andes).
    What a gripping insight! What do you think could’ve been the uniparental markers of this “ghost population”?
    “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
    ― Socrates

    “The unexamined life is not worth living.”
    ― Socrates

    “There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
    ― Socrates

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2017-08-04, 11:05
  2. USA: California
    By juan1193 in forum Americas
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 2015-05-25, 05:40
  3. Humans May be Able to Live a Thousand Years
    By Tuck in forum Ancestry & Health
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2012-10-21, 03:13
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2012-10-20, 18:03
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2012-10-18, 14:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<