Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDaisy View Post
    I am cursed with a round face. I believe this makes people subconsciously talk down to me. My age, race and gender definitely don’t help. I’m pretty much the most talked down to demographic. If I had a sharper face I would probably be friendlier and love people more.
    I don’t think it’s that and I don’t think people talk down to you, you just perceive it that way because you lack confidence. This is what you need to work on. Also, other people sense low confidence and that will give off bad vibes to other people and they may not want to talk to you. Then you say you are not friendly which adds to it. So, you need to work on your confidence level. You’ve posted your picture, you’re not a bad looking person.

PS this forum is not a good place to be open about your insecurities. People will use that against you. Just a word of advice.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2018-04-18)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Guest View Post
    You sure as hell aren't looking up there at her face.
    The point is, she's really beautiful, and that's what matters more than anything in a woman. Guys don't care about what personality a woman has, how much money she makes per year, if she's the greatest chess player in the world or whatever. Is she attractive, then she's attractive and she will always have more guys than she could ever ask for, interested in her. And if she's still fertile, that's an even bigger plus. Not saying personality or intelligence don't matter, but men will always be interested in beautiful women however dumb and boring they are. We also don't care about how short or tall she is, as long as her face is pretty, we're happy. I understand this is shallow and all, but at the end of the day, I think it's fair to say that your partner having a pleasant face, is important in a relationship. Women tend to prioritize other stuff like how much money the man makes, and a lot of other factors like if he has respectable social status among his peers, humor and so on. This is also why a lot of hot women date seriously ugly guys.

Anyway, there are attractive long faced women too, just as there are unattractive dolichocephalic women. Too much dolichocephalic and they start looking like a horse face, and that's very unattractive. So the sweet spot is somewhere in between brachycephalic and dolichocephalic. I never pay much attention to how tall or round a woman's face is; what I care about is her eyes (including eyebrows and eyelashes, and it's important that they not pluck their eyebrows much at all; I love natural, full eyebrows, minus the unibrow of course, if they have any), nose, mouth and hair.

I think people who get all stuck up on how wide or tall a woman's face is, are simply autistic, and can't focus on the entire picture.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Banned
    Last Online
    2018-04-19 @ 14:08
    Sorbian
    Germany Kven European Union Skull and crossbones

If I had a sharper face I would probably be friendlier and love people more.
    Are you sure about that? A lot of thieves for example say "if I were rich, I would never steal anything, I would respect the law". And then if they manage to become rich, they commit white-collar crimes and steal even more. The sad truth is that if you had a sharper face you would quite probably start talking down to people with round faces and discriminating them, instead of being friendlier and loving them.

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    The point is, she's really beautiful, and that's what matters more than anything in a woman. Guys don't care about what personality a woman has, how much money she makes per year, if she's the greatest chess player in the world or whatever. Is she attractive, then she's attractive and she will always have more guys than she could ever ask for, interested in her. And if she's still fertile, that's an even bigger plus. Not saying personality or intelligence don't matter, but men will always be interested in beautiful women however dumb and boring they are. We also don't care about how short or tall she is, as long as her face is pretty, we're happy. I understand this is shallow and all, but at the end of the day, I think it's fair to say that your partner having a pleasant face, is important in a relationship. Women tend to prioritize other stuff like how much money the man makes, and a lot of other factors like if he has respectable social status among his peers, humor and so on. This is also why a lot of hot women date seriously ugly guys.

Anyway, there are attractive long faced women too, just as there are unattractive dolichocephalic women. Too much dolichocephalic and they start looking like a horse face, and that's very unattractive. So the sweet spot is somewhere in between brachycephalic and dolichocephalic. I never pay much attention to how tall or round a woman's face is; what I care about is her eyes (including eyebrows and eyelashes, and it's important that they not pluck their eyebrows much at all; I love natural, full eyebrows, minus the unibrow of course, if they have any), nose, mouth and hair.

I think people who get all stuck up on how wide or tall a woman's face is, are simply autistic, and can't focus on the entire picture.
    But a lot of what you mentioned are just sexist stereotypes from the 19th century.

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

But a lot of what you mentioned are just sexist stereotypes from the 19th century.
    I don't understand, elaborate please? I'm not a mind reader.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2018-04-18 at 16:06.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

LOL you’re obviously new here.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2018-04-18), Resident Guest (2018-04-18), Yuval Levental (2018-07-11)

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:18
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Iberian + Italian
    Phenotype
    Med + Alpine
    Brazil Portugal Italy

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    This is just not true. That's just old literature where Nordics were hyped up for being dolichocephalic. No straight heterosexual guy on any anthroboard has ever turned a woman down, for not having a dolichocephalic skull.

No one cares about it here either.

Tiffani Amber Thiessen has a pretty round or wide face, has anyone ever turned her down?:

That's because she's beautiful and that's really the only thing that matters. No one cares about your face being round or your skull shape or whatever. If you look good, you look good, period.
    In females, no. But males in these forums tend to prefer longer skulls in their own phenotypes. Alpine girls are usually cute, but I have noticed that many tend to get fat.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Latinus For This Useful Post:

voyager (2018-07-14)

Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2018-07-31 @ 13:31
    Israel Star of David India United States France

If I had a sharper face I would probably be friendlier and love people more.
    I know some sharp-faced autards and they aren't very friendly either.

I think it has more to do with their autardism than with their faces...

BTW autards get talked down to because of their autardism, not faces.
    Last edited by Yuval Levental; 2018-07-11 at 14:14.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuval Levental For This Useful Post:

upyours (2018-07-14)

Last Online
    2018-07-14 @ 19:07

What's round face got to do with anything? If you are young & act like a child, you'll be treated like one regardless if your face is round like a plate or sharp like a blade.

I know someone who has a very angular face & most people think he's a useless idiot cause he acts like one. On the reverse his female colleague, who is very intelligent, is treated with lots of respect despite how her face is quite round.

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    2018-11-19 @ 00:39
    J-M67
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Race
    West Eurasian
    Metaethnos
    Turkic + Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Turk + Kurd
    Phenotype
    Irano-CM + Turanid
    Turkey Kurdistan

Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    In females, no. But males in these forums tend to prefer longer skulls in their own phenotypes. Alpine girls are usually cute, but I have noticed that many tend to get fat.
    Ultimately comes down to Warrior Skull and Angel Skull debate.

Warrior skulls = Large face + Less elongated, rounder skull

Angel skulls = Smaller rounded face + More elongated skull

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2