User Tag List

Thread: Is it even possible to fetishize your own group/race/ethnicity?37 days old

Banned
    Last Online
    2018-04-19 @ 13:08
    Sorbian
    Germany Kven European Union Skull and crossbones

Default Is it even possible to fetishize your own group/race/ethnicity?

I saw Asian and Latina girls complaining about Asian and Latino guys who are Asian and Latina "fetishists". But is it even possible to fetishize your own race/ethnicity/group? I actually don't think so. Being into your own race is just natural and cannot be called a fetish even if it is a very strong preference.

Are White girls also "White fetishists" if they strongly prefer to date White guys?
    Last edited by Resident Guest; 2018-04-19 at 07:36.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Resident Guest For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-04-19)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:51
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    Mexican/PR/USA
    Phenotype
    Amerind+Mediterranean
    Politics
    Amerindian Nationalism
    Religion
    Spiritualism
    Mexico Mexico Mexico Puerto Rico Italy SPQR Italy Rome

I thought those kinds of Asians and "Latinos" were more concerned about White folks fetishizing them. Never heard any one of them complain of their kin somehow fetishizing themselves.
    US govt official: “You have observed the white man for 90 years. You’ve seen his wars and his technological advances. You’ve seen his progess, and the damage he’s done.”

Two Eagles: “When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women do all the work, medicine man free, Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing, all night having sex.... Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.”

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sun Shield Pakal For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-04-19), Resident Guest (2018-04-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:47
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

I've asked this very same question many years ago.

Over time, I've figured it's a fairly rare situation, usually if the person's upbringing is isolated from their ancestral culture.

In example, if a White American family adopts a Korean kid, raises him with White American mannerisms and never exposes him to his Korean culture. After so much time passes, he might internalize Asian stereotypes just as any other Non-Asian person would. Now he'd still be Korean looking in physical appearance, but maybe he buys into the stereotypes of Asian women which attracts him.

Again, it is a rare example, but that's really the only situation where I can see it applied correctly.

Another case is that maybe those girls meant the Asian/Latino equivalent similar to some online white nationalist guys putting white girls("The Aryan Woman" lol) on such a pedestal.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a_garcia49 For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-04-19), Resident Guest (2018-04-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:54

I think mixed people could probably demonstrate it too. I've met some Eurasians who only wish to date Asian. As an Anglo-Jew, I've been with Anglo, European, East Asian, South American, Israeli and Persian women. Don't have a strong ethnic or racial preference. Don't feel warm and fuzzy if I date an Anglo or Jewish girl. I think it seems like there are some people in this world we know we are not truly attracted to them based on possibly their ethnicity, culture, personality, appearance whatever but its like as if we are still looking for acceptance from them maybe? I think maybe I've felt that with more aggressive, arrogant girls but that's a whole nother thread topic.