Ethnicity
    European-American.
    Politics
    Independent.
    Religion
    Roman Catholic.
    United States United Kingdom Ireland France Germany Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitorz View Post
    First of all: Im not in a bad negative mood. So its not just me..

I mean seriously, where do you people find your light? Sources of inspiration, your muse, your new discoveries etc?
    A mixture of US Constitutionalism, traditional Roman Catholicism (i.e. Latin Mass), and some eclectic writings (such as the wonderful books of Dr. Michael Savage, Limbaugh, and other US right-wingers). I have a copy of the Torah, the The Pentateuch and Haftorahs: Hebrew Text English Translation and Commentary (English and Hebrew Edition) . I had to dig this out of my dusty book-shelf.

Catholics and Jews are the most hated religious denominations in the world as far as I can tell btw.
    Last edited by The American; 2018-07-31 at 09:11.
    The publicity I have been getting, a good deal of which is untrue, and the rest of it ill considered, has done me more harm than good.
    General George S. Patton

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

Quote Originally Posted by The American View Post
    A mixture of US Constitutionalism, traditional Roman Catholicism (i.e. Latin Mass), and some eclectic writings (such as the wonderful books of Dr. Michael Savage, Limbaugh, and other US right-wingers). I have a copy of the Torah, the The Pentateuch and Haftorahs: Hebrew Text English Translation and Commentary (English and Hebrew Edition) . I had to dig this out of my dusty book-shelf.

Catholics and Jews are the most hated religious denominations in the world as far as I can tell btw.
    Are you trying to tell me that light can be found in religion? I mean seriously? No offense but I think that religion is for the most gullible people out there.

My idea of "light" is something that breaks boundaries and limitations. Religion doesnt do any of that, instead it imposes boundaries and limitations and my natural desire has always been to squeeze the last bits of that shit from my psyche. But thanks anyway
    Last edited by Acquisitorz; 2018-07-31 at 20:42.

Last Online
    2018-09-19 @ 13:09

The ultimate freedom is freedom of thought, and we all have that. Nobody can tell us what and what not to think. Sure, in real life, they do, but by saying "don't" they mostly tend to make us think about whatever it is they forbid. Even if we only think about it for a second, we do think nonetheless.

Thought determines action, and one of the best ways to develop the capacity for conscious thought is to read more. Books are my guide, my light . My conversation with books is all that I require to defy convention.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2