User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which is better, Northern Barbarians or Mediterranean Sophisticates?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Northern Barbarians

    7 26.92%
  • Mediterranean sophisticates

    19 73.08%
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 298

Thread: Northern barbarians vs mediterranean sophisticates292 days old

  1. #281
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-02-20 @ 22:05
    Join Date
    2017-11-16
    Posts
    816
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Cope more potato head, don’t forget to keep dodging the fact that you’re obviously inferior to us and live in our countries and not the other way around, just like shitskins.
    Actually a lot of American scientists, engineers, technology, discoveries, and innovations came from Slavic-Americans.

    In fact, America has been nearlt completely dominated by Eastern Europeans, if you count both Eastern European Christians, and Eastern European Jews.

    In fact, in the U.S.A, many of the German achievements, have also been by Germans of Eastern Europe, like Wernher Von Braun, Richard Lenski, or Charles Bukowski, for examples.

    Then Germanics made very little strides in comparison to those groups in the U.S.A

    As for saying this is your German country, is absurd.

    Germans are the biggest enemies of the U.S.A.

    As for English, sure the people who founded might have had Anglo-blood-lines. But England sure didn't hesitate attacking America in the American Revolutionary War, or in the War of 1812.

    As for Germans, they've basically always been American enemies.

    When are you Germanic trailer-trash going to assimilate to America?

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #282
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-02-20 @ 22:05
    Join Date
    2017-11-16
    Posts
    816
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    America is not just McDonald's and Netflix you fucking traitor. That is your culture, in essence. You may be ethnically and physically Polish, but not culturally! You are culturally American, yet you deny it! Slavic nigger who lives in the Germanic lands whilst shitting on Germanics like the retarded shit he is. Is this how you cope with your inferiority?
    Actually, for the longest time, more Germanics were living in Slavic lands, rather than Slavs have been in Germanic lands.

    Maybe you should check the borders of Poland in 1,000 AD, for example.

    Many of the Germans who came to Eastern Europe, had been immigrants.

    Poland allowed in many German immigrants in the Medieval era, as did Russia allow in a ton of Volga Germans.


    PS.
    First off you act like I worship the U.S.A.

    Not at all, it's actually one of the most dumb f'n countries in the World, like the rest of the Germanic countries.

    Look at how they make this huge big deal about alleged racism from Ralph Northam from over 30 years ago!

    On the other hand, George W. Bush kills much, much more recently 100's of thousands, if not millions, and no one seems to give a sh*t.


    Yeah, I think you Germanics create retarded societies, for sure.

  4. #283
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-02-17 @ 05:06
    Join Date
    2017-08-06
    Posts
    300
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Gender
    Age
    22
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Iberian + Italian
    Phenotype
    Med + Alpine
    Brazil Portugal Italy

    Default

    The truth is:
    Classical World: Greeks and Romans >>>>>>>>>>> Germanics.
    Current World: Germanics >>>>>>>> Greeks and Italians.

    Superiority and inferiority are relative terms, but since people here equate being superior with development/advancement, that's the way things were/are.

    Stupid discussions, both people (Italians, Helenics and Germanics) should worry about their current problems (imigration, unemployment, marxism...) instead of fighting who was better in the long gone past.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Latinus For This Useful Post:

    voyager (2019-02-10)

  6. #284
    Established Member
    Lord of Asgard Odin's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:30
    Join Date
    2018-05-08
    Posts
    591
    Location
    West Coast
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Suebi Kingdom Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Americans are the descendants of those who created America and its history, they are the heirs of the nation. The same is true about any country. This is an ethnic and genetic standard, and even more strict than pan-European notions of "white nationalism".

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Being anti-German should be a cornerstone of being American, they are our biggest U.S.A enemy. But, even after being here for like 200 years, or so German-Americans still haven't assimilated. Just proves "American" isn't a valid concept, in the first place.
    Most Americans have German ancestry, and the Germans were the first to rightfully formulate ideology around race and antisemitism, and got close to solving the problem. Look at great men like William Henry Harrison or Grover Cleveland. Those are real Americans, not some empty, soulless, commie slavic cunts that had killed and dismantled entire nations in Europe and replaced it with nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Absolutely, Germans have been here mostly for eons, and still pick on people who are actual Historic Allies like French, or Poles, but ignore the elephant in the room, that Germany is the biggest American enemy of all time.
    Germans are valuable. It was around for about 10 years in Germany and in that time, brought the country from being disarmed, debt ridden, and in total economic collapse to an economic, technological, and military powerhouse that was able to take on almost all of Europe, the Soviet Union, and America, all of which were much more established powers, for several years in a two front war. Being able to do a tenth of that is easily something that could be considered a miracle.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    The only White Negroes are you Western European filth, which explains why you Western Europeans fall between Slavs, and Negroids in so many features, such as have much curlier hair, less sexual dimorphism, ugly big women, dolichocephalic leaning skulls for the most part, thicker skulls, shorter skull vaults, more O blood type. Even it appears Western Europeans typically have shorter noses like Nuggas.
    Says a slav lol.



    America sure has degeneracy and ways to lose yourself but a white American with a good head on his shoulders, generally speaking, is the most superior.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    It also explains why Western Europeans are so violent, always Chimping out looting, and shooting much like the Negroids. That's bad enough, now Western Europeans did a 180, and decide they frigging love Negroes, and still hate Slavs, and Poles.
    You seem upset. Why don't you go buy and smoke some cheap cigarettes to get over it, since that's all your shitty slav country has to offer.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Western Europeans are a trash-heap of a race.
    You can hate them all you want, but you best not express that hate over there or you are going to jail lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Your Germanic American trailer trash prove that well.
    Why do your people keep fleeing to Germanic lands then? Why is your superior countries so terrible that the lands of inferior nobodies looks appealing?

    Polaks are the original niggers of Europe, always looking to fight for more turf. I can’t wait to piss on the graves of people like yourself who think that America isn't a "race". You’re the people who truly destroyed this country. Eat shit and die!

  7. #285
    Established Member
    Lord of Asgard Odin's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:30
    Join Date
    2018-05-08
    Posts
    591
    Location
    West Coast
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Suebi Kingdom Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Old Prussians were a Baltic speaking tribe similar to Lithuanian. But, your German thieves stole it from Balts. Gdansk is a Lechite word for sure, even Berlin is a Lechite word. (Lechites are Polish tribes BTW)
    Nope, Slavs only sneaked into that area after the Hun invasion. That was Germanic/Baltic pagan clay. Slavs migrated into pagan Masuria, killed off natives and begun spreading like disease. Polaks were the same as Ukrainians, but changed in to Catholicism, in order to get Papal support in killing off Old Prussians, that lived there for many millennias.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    How many millions of Germans lived East of the Odra River / Czech Rep? About 20 million, from my understanding between Germans who settled in Poland, Czech, Baltic Germans, and Volga German among others. You came in as immigrants, and acted like feral barbarians. In example many of the Germans Poland invited in as immigrants during the Medieval era, went on to loot & shoot Poles like in the Battle of Lubieszow for example.
    As with most of German settlers in Eastern Europe they were invited there. Germans once were a precious commodity to have, to help develop the East. The Germans were part of the cultural fabric in Eastern Europe, building churches, schools and markets. It was a Polish duke who invited Teutons in 1266 to conquer Prussia. The Poles aspired to conquer the land that's why they invited the Teutonic knights because they hadn't been able to conquer the Prussians themselves. The Teutonic Order modernized the whole area and worked also with the Old Hanse for example to make things like grain and exotic spices cheaper and available. Poles saw this as threat and invited Jews to fund their country and allied with the Lithuanians, which they wanted to kill first. They later let the Germans there live for the economy. Maybe try reading what people actually say when they reply to you every once in a while, rather than just projecting your strawman version of what you think they believe onto them.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    As for German vs Polish achievements. Some of the best German achievements were of Polish like Germans in the first place. Blah, blah, blah.
    Tl;dr.

    But I will leave this here.




    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Furthermore, the fact that Germany went from electing Hitler to Merkel, to me shows these people are fickle minded mush heads. How can that even happen? More like a master disgrace, rather than a master race.
    To be fair, Merkel would be fine if she didn't fuck up Germany with refugee crisis, she managed German economy pretty well, if not for all the refugee shit, Europe would be much closer by now, and UK would not have left the union.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Germans limited & eliminated Polish education in the Partitions. But, before the Partitions Poland was clearly disproportionately contributing more science, and even today Poland might be, I wouldn't put it past them. As to the Partitions. Which filthy Germans backstabbed their Polish - Prussian Alliance of 1790, by 1792 Prussian GERMS were looting & shooting Poland with Russia, and Austria. Leave it to GERMS, to think that they were so great beating Poland 3 vs 1. As if that's a fair fight vs Poland. You GERM-Mans tend to be very ignorant, and arrogant like the Negroes.
    Germany was kept as a collection of kingdoms by France for centuries. As soon as one became strong, that ones enemy would be supported to undermine the one getting stronger. In this manner, Germany was kept divided and conquered for centuries. What if Poland were broken up into 50 small city-states and France did the same thing? It's called power-politics. If that bothers you, blame your ancestors who couldn't get into the power-position the Western world is instead of being bitter on the Internet.

    Slavs were civilized by Germanics. Germans built Prague, Danzig, and Kraków, while your landed aristocracy were wood dwellers and eventually got jealous and over time took every single German city, basically squatting on other peoples domains. Even at the Siege of Vienna, your people only made up a tiny percentage of the force, were paid in gold to show up, and get all the accolades for having fancy unicorn wings.

    And who's going to save human society from polak invasion? Every time some slav on ABF comes and posts some "historical fact", you can be sure it's something only he knows, because it's mostly made up or if not completely irrelevant for the rest of the world. Slavs are the most underachieving, irrelevant race of the European family. You are negro-tier in terms of accomplishment, and the only regarded trait you have is white skin, Germanics are superior to your people literally in every single way.

  8. #286
    Established Member
    Lord of Asgard Odin's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:30
    Join Date
    2018-05-08
    Posts
    591
    Location
    West Coast
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Suebi Kingdom Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    First off, the Polish government in exile elected by the Polish people was AGAINST moving the Polish borders Westward.
    Poland refused to resolve the Danzig/West Prussia issue diplomatically, implying they fight over it instead. Also, you most likely never heard about the terrible things the Poles did to ethnic Germans living in Poland before the war.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Tehran, Yalta, Potsdam conferences is what forced Germans out, and forced Communism upon Poland, and East Germany, by 3 Anglo GERManics (Churchill, Truman, and FDR) , and 1 Georgian (Stalin).
    Arguing with you guys is like arguing against a wall. You will never admit your own government fucked up and inadvertently put you under Communism. Your own government supported the Czechoslovakia annexation because you got territory from it. But Hitler was bad because he wanted a Prussian territory that was taken from them during the WWI. Prussian territory that wanted to join Germany. Instead of you regaining far more lost Commonwealth territory from the Soviets, you ended under those Soviets because of your stupidity.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    The Soviet era crimes against Germans during, and after WW2, aren't even half of what Germans did to Poles, Russians, Ukrainians etc. during WW2. It's estimated that up to 30 million Russians, Ukrainians & Poles died in WW2 from Nazi Germans, as opposed to Germans after WW2 by Soviets, maybe more like 500,000, or up to 2 million.
    Who gives a fuck? One German is more alive and more valuable than 100 dead Slavs IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    I'm glad you're NOT playing the victim card, gee, you complain about the victim card being used, but then use the victim card yourself.
    I didn't ask for your sympathy. You people think your opinions are so important and that you possess some natural-born expertise. But take it from ME, a real expert, when I say your comments are even more stupider than you people making them. Now I have a lot of experience, so when I say something, it counts. Besides, no one wants to hear your story anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Just like you complain about Poles for not assimilating, but don't fault GERM-mans for no assimilating to American culture. You for one are clearly not an assimilated American, you also do use the victim card. So, I don't know who you think you're kidding by complaining about what you're doing, in the first place?
    I don't care about your people dude.



    Many Americans are of German descent but a lot of that is mixed in with other ethnicities and have lost touch with their German ancestry anyway, because they're so far removed from when their ancestor arrived on the continent, while the Anglos for the most part they’re British.

    There are Poles and there are Americans, may I inquire which one you are? You have no clue, yes, many Americans have German ancestors, but that is irrelevant. How would you like it if every fucking polak started saying they are "Polish-American" every fucking time. They exclaim, "oh, there is no America so I have to identify with something else!" It is awful, it denies the existence of our nation and country.

  9. #287
    Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:18
    Join Date
    2018-02-10
    Posts
    277
    Gender
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Religion
    Agnosticism

    Default



    at the end all western europeans and slavs are like that...

  10. #288
    Established Member
    Lord of Asgard Odin's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:30
    Join Date
    2018-05-08
    Posts
    591
    Location
    West Coast
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Suebi Kingdom Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Actually a lot of American scientists, engineers, technology, discoveries, and innovations came from Slavic-Americans.

    In fact, America has been nearlt completely dominated by Eastern Europeans, if you count both Eastern European Christians, and Eastern European Jews.

    In fact, in the U.S.A, many of the German achievements, have also been by Germans of Eastern Europe, like Wernher Von Braun, Richard Lenski, or Charles Bukowski, for examples.

    Then Germanics made very little strides in comparison to those groups in the U.S.A

    As for saying this is your German country, is absurd.

    Germans are the biggest enemies of the U.S.A.

    As for English, sure the people who founded might have had Anglo-blood-lines. But England sure didn't hesitate attacking America in the American Revolutionary War, or in the War of 1812.

    As for Germans, they've basically always been American enemies.

    When are you Germanic trailer-trash going to assimilate to America?
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Actually, for the longest time, more Germanics were living in Slavic lands, rather than Slavs have been in Germanic lands.

    Maybe you should check the borders of Poland in 1,000 AD, for example.

    Many of the Germans who came to Eastern Europe, had been immigrants.

    Poland allowed in many German immigrants in the Medieval era, as did Russia allow in a ton of Volga Germans.


    PS.
    First off you act like I worship the U.S.A.

    Not at all, it's actually one of the most dumb f'n countries in the World, like the rest of the Germanic countries.

    Look at how they make this huge big deal about alleged racism from Ralph Northam from over 30 years ago!

    On the other hand, George W. Bush kills much, much more recently 100's of thousands, if not millions, and no one seems to give a sh*t.


    Yeah, I think you Germanics create retarded societies, for sure.
    You are just copy pasting the same shit over and over again. How about you visit Moscow and criticize Putin, and see how much freedom you got gopnik retard.

    Oh well, I'm going to sleep, I'll let you continue getting butthurt at literally everyone that points out your idiocy.

  11. #289
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-02-20 @ 22:05
    Join Date
    2017-11-16
    Posts
    816
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Nope, Slavs only sneaked into that area after the Hun invasion. That was Germanic/Baltic pagan clay. Slavs migrated into pagan Masuria, killed off natives and begun spreading like disease. Polaks were the same as Ukrainians, but changed in to Catholicism, in order to get Papal support in killing off Old Prussians, that lived there for many millennias.



    As with most of German settlers in Eastern Europe they were invited there. Germans once were a precious commodity to have, to help develop the East. The Germans were part of the cultural fabric in Eastern Europe, building churches, schools and markets. It was a Polish duke who invited Teutons in 1266 to conquer Prussia. The Poles aspired to conquer the land that's why they invited the Teutonic knights because they hadn't been able to conquer the Prussians themselves. The Teutonic Order modernized the whole area and worked also with the Old Hanse for example to make things like grain and exotic spices cheaper and available. Poles saw this as threat and invited Jews to fund their country and allied with the Lithuanians, which they wanted to kill first. They later let the Germans there live for the economy. Maybe try reading what people actually say when they reply to you every once in a while, rather than just projecting your strawman version of what you think they believe onto them.



    Tl;dr.

    But I will leave this here.






    To be fair, Merkel would be fine if she didn't fuck up Germany with refugee crisis, she managed German economy pretty well, if not for all the refugee shit, Europe would be much closer by now, and UK would not have left the union.



    Germany was kept as a collection of kingdoms by France for centuries. As soon as one became strong, that ones enemy would be supported to undermine the one getting stronger. In this manner, Germany was kept divided and conquered for centuries. What if Poland were broken up into 50 small city-states and France did the same thing? It's called power-politics. If that bothers you, blame your ancestors who couldn't get into the power-position the Western world is instead of being bitter on the Internet.

    Slavs were civilized by Germanics. Germans built Prague, Danzig, and Kraków, while your landed aristocracy were wood dwellers and eventually got jealous and over time took every single German city, basically squatting on other peoples domains. Even at the Siege of Vienna, your people only made up a tiny percentage of the force, were paid in gold to show up, and get all the accolades for having fancy unicorn wings.

    And who's going to save human society from polak invasion? Every time some slav on ABF comes and posts some "historical fact", you can be sure it's something only he knows, because it's mostly made up or if not completely irrelevant for the rest of the world. Slavs are the most underachieving, irrelevant race of the European family. You are negro-tier in terms of accomplishment, and the only regarded trait you have is white skin, Germanics are superior to your people literally in every single way.
    Germanic people have something very wrong with them.

    How can they go from Hitler, Vikings, and British colonial atrocities, to now letting in a bunch of Brown peoples replace them, and crying about Racism, rather than their own Germanic women being beheaded, blown up, and raped by Islamists they let in?

    You Germanics have no concept of balance, morality, discipline, or logic. You in general have these desperate panic attacks, flailing your arms around like retards trying so desperately to fit into social cliques, and get the money.

    Poles are more native Europe than Germans.
    Germans have a lot more Mediterranean DNA than Poles.

    So, whether or not Poles kicked your Germans ass displacing you in the Medieval era, or not.
    We're still more indigenous to Europe by a statistical majority.

    No, the Germans, and Jewish immigrants came to Poland, almost certainly because of the Mongol Horde killing off so many Poles, they THOUGHT hey let's replace them with "Westerners" who'll likely assimilate.
    Of
    course Germans, and Jews who immigrated to Poland, for like 800 years NEVER Assimilated, because you're both f*cked up, scum of the Earth, disrespectful, idiotic scum of the Earth.

    The Mongols aren't the problem for Poles today, but German, and Jews STILL ARE.

    Look at Germans with the Prussian Trust, and Jews with their organizations looking to nickle, and dime Poland for properties lost.

    If anything Germans, and Jews should pay the WORLD for their existence, because they're such horrible beasts of burden.

    PS.
    How did Germans civilize Poland?

    The reason why German Prussia, German Austria, and German Catherine the Great of Russia stole Poland in the Partitions in the 1790's was because of Poland's first European philosophical Constitution.

    That's how backwards, and primitive German scums are.

    Germans never could be civilized, and never will.

    Germans still don't get it, they think they're now civilized by bringing in uncivilized Muslims.

    Germans still don't get much of anything, you're some thoughtless race of Sub-Human brutes, who loot, and shoot.

    The World won't miss you Chimp like beasts.
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-15 at 15:51.

  12. #290
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-02-20 @ 22:05
    Join Date
    2017-11-16
    Posts
    816
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Poland refused to resolve the Danzig/West Prussia issue diplomatically, implying they fight over it instead. Also, you most likely never heard about the terrible things the Poles did to ethnic Germans living in Poland before the war.



    Arguing with you guys is like arguing against a wall. You will never admit your own government fucked up and inadvertently put you under Communism. Your own government supported the Czechoslovakia annexation because you got territory from it. But Hitler was bad because he wanted a Prussian territory that was taken from them during the WWI. Prussian territory that wanted to join Germany. Instead of you regaining far more lost Commonwealth territory from the Soviets, you ended under those Soviets because of your stupidity.



    Who gives a fuck? One German is more alive and more valuable than 100 dead Slavs IMO.



    I didn't ask for your sympathy. You people think your opinions are so important and that you possess some natural-born expertise. But take it from ME, a real expert, when I say your comments are even more stupider than you people making them. Now I have a lot of experience, so when I say something, it counts. Besides, no one wants to hear your story anyway.



    I don't care about your people dude.



    Many Americans are of German descent but a lot of that is mixed in with other ethnicities and have lost touch with their German ancestry anyway, because they're so far removed from when their ancestor arrived on the continent, while the Anglos for the most part they’re British.

    There are Poles and there are Americans, may I inquire which one you are? You have no clue, yes, many Americans have German ancestors, but that is irrelevant. How would you like it if every fucking polak started saying they are "Polish-American" every fucking time. They exclaim, "oh, there is no America so I have to identify with something else!" It is awful, it denies the existence of our nation and country.
    Yeah, I heard about Bromberg Massacre, which happened a few days after Germans had invaded Poland.
    Which happened because local Germans were collaborating with Nazi German invaders to oppress, and kill Poles.

    Just, like I heard about Jedwabne Massacre, which happened a because local Jews were collaborating the Soviet NKVD to oppress, and kill Poles.

    Both of you filthy swines, have killed literally 10's of millions SOMETHING civilized Poles NEVER did. Poland has one of the most clean histories in Europe, for sure.

    You're sitting around crying about 300 or so Germans, and 300 or so Jews killed because of collaborating with Polish enemies.
    You people are the pits, Jews, and Germans are the ultimate scum.


    Actually, Poland ended up under Soviets, for the same reason as East Germany did you dumb goof.
    The Soviets refused to leave.

    Actually, that's because Nazi Germany was Chimping out in Russia, and like savages, and idiots German Nazis starting to kill even civilians, women, and children, which brought about uniting a Russia which wasn't all too pro-Soviet, into the hands of Soviets to kick out the invaders causing genocides.

    Your Germany created the Soviet Union in the first place, when Germany sent the train of Bolsheviks with half Volga German / part Jewish Lenin to Russia in 1917 to help create the Bolshevik Revolution, with funding from Germans like Bethmann - Hollweg, or German Jews like Jacob Schiff.

    Your people are responsible for the Soviet Union too.

    But, Poles are the ones who actually played a leading role in collapsing the Soviet Union, with Ryszard Kuklinski, Lech Walesa, Pope Jan Pawel, and Zbigniew Brzezinski, among numerous others in Polish Solidarity.


    BTW, thanks for confirming that you're a genocidal maniac, talking about killing 100 Slavs to save one German.

    You're a complete twerp, and a typical Germanic piece of garbage.

    Listen you little Negro GERM-Manic, you aren't assimilated to America either.

    100's of thousands of Americans died from Germany in 2 World wars.

    That's not because of Poland, it's because Germans can't behave like Humans.

    You support your Germans, because you aren't American, and you never bothered assimilating to America.

    You are a hyphenated American, Germ-Man trash, just you think it's normal, because you are a illogical brute.
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2019-02-15 at 15:54.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2014-06-10, 04:24
  2. The Return of the Barbarians
    By Hue-man in forum History
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2012-10-28, 02:53
  3. Barbarians of the ancient world
    By Sevastopol in forum History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2010-01-23, 05:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<