R-L21
    mtDNA
    K1
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Blemish
    European Union

It's actually a real video. Been to that safari park myself.

Interesting to see it get posted here, though. It's far from viral and only hit the Dutch and Flemish news. Barely has accumulated any views since. It's also probably not the first idiot who steps out of the vehicle near predators. Good they didn't decide doing it with the lions.

This one has five million views. Alright, now it makes sense to see it appear here.

Last edited by Danielion; 2018-05-14 at 00:40.
    "Political correctness is the (...) revenge of the (...) intolerant, (...) dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the (...) resort of minds (...) that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it's the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    It's actually a real video. Been to that safari park myself.

Interesting to see it get posted here, though. It's far from viral and only hit the Dutch and Flemish news. Barely has accumulated any views since. It's also probably not the first idiot who steps out of the vehicle near predators. Good they didn't decide doing it with the lions.

This one has five million views. Alright, now it makes sense to see it appear here.

I meant your hand + bear video..

Ps. U have also just explained why the events in the video are exaggerated. For fame ofc. For the shock of it all etc. Same with sharks and bears ofc. I mean wild one's. Theres many of them yet they kill only few pl each year. While any shark ending up near any beach gets in the news. "Omg these tourists saw a shark, they are sooo lucky".. not
    Last edited by Acquisitorz; 2018-05-14 at 00:43.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Acquisitorz For This Useful Post:

Danielion (2018-05-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    K1
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Blemish
    European Union

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitorz View Post
    Alright. My bad.
    "Political correctness is the (...) revenge of the (...) intolerant, (...) dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the (...) resort of minds (...) that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it's the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Danielion For This Useful Post:

Acquisitorz (2018-05-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    K1
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Blemish
    European Union

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitorz View Post

Ps. U have also just explained why the events in the video are exaggerated. For fame ofc. For the shock of it all etc. Same with sharks and bears ofc. I mean wild one's. Theres many of them yet they kill only few pl each year. While any shark ending up near any beach gets in the news. "Omg these tourists saw a shark, they are sooo lucky".. not
    Yeah. I agree. People also call it 'triple Darwin potential', that is nonsense. At most it was single Darwin and the fatality would be the child's, but he probably would have got wounded and traumatised more likely. Well, they were at least smart enough not to hang around to find out (but one cheetah does get close and assumed a threatening pose toward the mother with her child). Foolish French still either way. lol
    Last edited by Danielion; 2018-05-14 at 00:58.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

for those who are reading this: there is only one extremely dangerous type of animals in the world, and its not sharks, neither is it bears, its not even that insect called mosquito which kills MANY humans.. nono.

Some stats about the sharks which most pl fear: *yes wiki but whatever*

According to the International Shark Attack File (ISAF), between 1958 and 2016 there were 2,785 confirmed unprovoked shark attacks around the world, of which 439 were fatal.[5] thats less than ten a year

The 750,000 black bears of North America kill less than one person per year on the average, while 1 out of each 16,000 people commits murder each year across North America. Most attacks by black bears attacks are defensive reactions to a person who is very close, which is an easy situation to avoid.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Doggerlandic
    Ethnicity
    South Norse
    Phenotype
    Kostenkioid
    Politics
    Relativism
    Religion
    None
    Denmark Viking Finland Spain Castile

Gotta say, had I been the Dutch who filmed this I would have screamed at them to get into the car already from the start. I can believe they just strolled away from their car and, what, started picnicking? How can they be so fucking stupid? "hey let's walk away from the car, it's not like cheetahs are FAST or anything..."
    The husband who decides to surprise his wife is often very much surprised himself.
    The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ApostateAbe's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:00
    Y-DNA
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    What's Meta-Ethnos?
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Phenotype
    many of these, I think
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

One time, I was driving behind a car going through an unknown neighborhood. I saw the signs of it: bars on shop windows, trash on the streets, and I was hearing hip-hop. The car in front of me stopped, and white people got out, and I shouted, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, GET BACK IN THE CAR!" Luckily they did, because, just then, I saw black people. That could have ended a lot worse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2