Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Meh
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitorz View Post
    I want to see negros contribute to science, I want to see a proportionate number of negros working in the Silicon Valley, I want to see negros proving they can be more than street sweepers, Fedex postmen and especially social parasites in Europe which has FAR less racism and free education. I really want to see all of that. But its not happening for a magic reason.
    Silicon Valley has a reputation of not being friendly to women or minorities. I work in tech, with many black people. I also work with a South Asian guy who grew up in France and he says racism is much worse in Europe than here. He claims the racism in Canada is “a joke” (he’s been called names, doesn’t care)... i’d say that could be debatable depending on who you ask, but that is his POV.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Silicon Valley has a reputation of not being friendly to women or minorities. I work in tech, with many black people. I also work with a South Asian guy who grew up in France and he says racism is much worse in Europe than here. He claims the racism in Canada is “a joke” (he’s been called names, doesn’t care)... i’d say that could be debatable depending on who you ask, but that is his POV.
    look, I really really want to see the negro as equal, I mean on average. But I simply cant. I really cant. I have made a post about SSAs in Europe, all the opportunities, general lack of racism etc. They still massively fail and end up on the bottom of the society. Willingly ffs.

How can one not ask questions about "why its happening"? There is hardly any racism in Belgium. People like me are rare. Id be banned from any Belgian forum for making statements like I've made here...

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Meh
    Religion
    Atheist

Quote Originally Posted by ApostateAbe View Post
    Have you ever called mosquitoes "inferior"? Have you ever called mice "inferior"? Maybe they are, maybe they are not, but one way or the other such a slur would be beside the point. It is a mere irrelevant subjective value judgment. It is not about superiority or inferiority. It is about the selfish gene, the survival and propagation of our own genetic variants. Hitler believed non-whites to be inferior. Hitler was defeated, and racism lived on, but Hitler was seemingly the last of the perspective that there was some kind of cosmic order of racial superiority versus inferiority. Except the perspective lives on among anti-racists, to model their opponents. They are getting the wrong idea of what their opponents believe. It is a strawman that they don't necessarily intend, because they generally don't communicate with their opponents. You took the positive step of actually doing such communication, and I think adjusting your model of modern racism should follow. Belief systems evolve, and so should our models of them.
    Don’t even bother splitting hairs between “white nationalism” and “white supremacy” with me, the former is a euphemism.

By the way, the “white race” is doing just fine. Of course, I personally do not appreciate being lumped into that one homogenous blob that is the “white race”, especially considering the people who killed my ancestors were also “white”, and it obfuscates my people’s history and culture, which is under threat due to “whiteness” not anybody else. Many Europeans gave up their culture and traditions to become “white”. That has been a bigger cause of cultural loss.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ApostateAbe's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:00
    Y-DNA
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    What's Meta-Ethnos?
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Phenotype
    many of these, I think
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

Don’t even bother splitting hairs between “white nationalism” and “white supremacy” with me, the former is a euphemism.

By the way, the “white race” is doing just fine. Of course, I personally do not appreciate being lumped into that one homogenous blob that is the “white race”, especially considering the people who killed my ancestors were also “white”, and it obfuscates my people’s history and culture, which is under threat due to “whiteness” not anybody else. Many Europeans gave up their culture and traditions to become “white”. That has been a bigger cause of cultural loss.
    Sorry, I did not mean to call you white. I don't know or care what race you are. The distinction between white nationalism and white supremacy would be relevant for answering the question, "Aren’t inferior people easy to defeat? Then why so scared?" I hope that doesn't remain an eternal mystery to you.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Meh
    Religion
    Atheist

Sorry, I did not mean to call you white. I don't know or care what race you are. The distinction between white nationalism and white supremacy would be relevant for answering the question, "Aren’t inferior people easy to defeat? Then why so scared?" I hope that doesn't remain an eternal mystery to you.
    I guess that answers my question, you’re afraid of black people.

Fair enough, but don’t waste your time trying to rationalize and claim it’s science. There is no shame in having an irrational fear. I am afraid of spiders, but you do not see me researching statistics on spider bites or obsessing over spiders. No. Because that’s not healthy... and even then, a fear of spiders is hypothesized by scientists to be an evolutionary trait because it protected our ancestors from getting bitten, so it’s more rational than a fear of black people based on racist beliefs that have a long history on this continent..

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    What's Meta-Ethnos?
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Phenotype
    many of these, I think
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

I guess that answers my question, you’re afraid of black people.

Fair enough, but don’t waste your time trying to rationalize and claim it’s science. There is no shame in having an irrational fear. I am afraid of spiders, but you do not see me researching statistics on spider bites or obsessing over spiders. No. Because that’s not healthy... and even then, a fear of spiders is hypothesized by scientists to be an evolutionary trait because it protected our ancestors from getting bitten, so it’s more rational than a fear of black people based on racist beliefs that have a long history on this continent..
    Fears of any sort are irrational by definition, and I take fear of foreign races to be a human universal, much like the fear of spiders and large predators, for about the same evolutionary reason. Fears should not be the guiding force of one's life, and my interest I think is driven by a hatred of delusions. Imagine that you are living in a society that actively tried to convince everyone by any means necessary that spiders are exactly as harmless as butterflies and houseflies. Such a popular established systemic delusion is what I see going on among whites with respect to races. I grew up in a conservative Christian environment, and, years ago, I spent a lot of time researching religions to make sense of why they convinced so many people of lunacy. The ideology of anti-racism seems to be even worse. Christianity did not corrupt and cripple science, but the ideology of anti-racism did so, and the slime is advancing.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Meh
    Religion
    Atheist

Fears of any sort are irrational by definition, and I take fear of foreign races to be a human universal, much like the fear of spiders and large predators, for about the same evolutionary reason. Fears should not be the guiding force of one's life, and my interest I think is driven by a hatred of delusions. Imagine that you are living in a society that actively tried to convince everyone by any means necessary that spiders are exactly as harmless as butterflies and houseflies. Such a popular established systemic delusion is what I see going on among whites with respect to races. I grew up in a conservative Christian environment, and, years ago, I spent a lot of time researching religions to make sense of why they convinced so many people of lunacy. The ideology of anti-racism seems to be even worse. Christianity did not corrupt and cripple science, but the ideology of anti-racism did so, and the slime is advancing.
    Hatred of delusions? You are espousing delusions that Americans have had for 400 years and are cherry picking studies to justify them lol. When somebody posts evidence to the contrary, you then in turn do some serious mental gymnastics to fit it into your worldview.

Seriously, you (like most white English-speaking North Americans) are obsessed with black people. Just leave them motherfuckers alone! Normal people ignore people they don’t like. Frig, instead of giving lower income black folks all those predatory sub-prime mortgages back in the 90s and 2000s, we could have housed them in your mind considering how much they live rent free up there. The whole global economic crisis of 2008 could have been averted.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    What's Meta-Ethnos?
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Phenotype
    many of these, I think
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

Hatred of delusions? You are espousing delusions that Americans have had for 400 years and are cherry picking studies to justify them lol. When somebody posts evidence to the contrary, you then in turn do some serious mental gymnastics to fit it into your worldview.

Seriously, you (like most white English-speaking North Americans) are obsessed with black people. Just leave them motherfuckers alone! Normal people ignore people they don’t like. Frig, instead of giving lower income black folks all those predatory sub-prime mortgages back in the 90s and 2000s, we could have housed them in your mind considering how much they live rent free up there. The whole global economic crisis of 2008 could have been averted.
    Which studies do you believe I have cherry-picked? I don't cherry-pick studies. I go for the body of evidence, preferring meta-analyses wherever available.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4