User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who have the least Indo-European/Steppe/NE Euro ancestry in Europe?128 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-09-15 @ 18:06

Quote Originally Posted by Pioterus View Post
    R1a - as an all father of IE and FU?
    Maybe QPR as an Eastern-Eurasian superhaplogroup?
    N1c as a HG haplo that weren't really a language-vehicle (in vein of I1/I2)?
    I'd say that the most promising line of speculation is that both Uralic and N1c1 are somehow linked to Bronze Age West Siberian HG groups such as Botai. N1c1 has already been found in Botai, even if it was the lineage related to Hungarian Pre Scythian IR1 sample and people nowadays living in Balkan area i.e. Serbs and such. In terms of IBD, it seems that Finns and especially Saami share a lot of WSHG heritage.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland European Union

Quote Originally Posted by Huck Finn View Post
    You wish. "Unknown R1a-clade". Why not Martians?
    Was Mars inhabited before Adam? God's sons came from Mars and fertilized the earth? Give me a break, are you serious?

However, even if there's still lots of leeway for speculation, we're apparently getting new ancient DNA from Estonia in a couple of weeks or so. So far we know that the Y-lineage in Estonian Iron Age tarand burials in Kunda, Hiidemägi is N1c1. How does it fit into your model?
    If it means that all Estonian Vikings in Southern Estonia belonged to N1c1, then you must be right.

Classival tarand, as we all know, is a burial construction which has it's origin in the Volga area. Coincidentally the relatively older N1c1 lineages have been found in the same place.
    Again, you are right if it happens that all men in Volga region belonged to N1c1 and they spoke FU-language too.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

H39 - Thracia 1650 BC, Hungary 5000 BC
    I1 - Transdanubia 5000 BC

Three simple facts about Finns:
    1. Baltic Finnic languages (including Finnish) never came from the Volga basin along with ancestors of present-day Finns.
    2. Finnish I1 (around 30% of all Finns) has Germanic roots from the late Bronze Age or the early Iron Age.
    3. As to the Finnish prehistory we have no evidences about any Iron Age (or later) east-to-west migration, but many unquestionable evidences about west-to-east migrations.

Väinämöinen - R1a
    Lemminkäinen - I1
    Joukahainen - N

Established Member
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    Was Mars inhabited before Adam? God's sons came from Mars and fertilized the earth? Give me a break, are you serious?...

If it means that all Estonian Vikings in Southern Estonia belonged to N1c1, then you must be right...

Again, you are right if it happens that all men in Volga region belonged to N1c1 and they spoke FU-language too.
    Do you have any, I mean any whatsoever more specific idea of "unknown Uralic R1a lineage" you're referring to? Anything at all? Let me guess: you don't have a clue.

Re Kunda and N1c1: it is not about me being right, it is the result. Simple as that.

Re tarands: pls enlighten us of known examples of R1a in ancient tarands, either in Estonia or in the Volga area. I'm not aware of any, but then again, there might be many of those? However, if there aren't any, how would you explain the situation?

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland European Union

Do you have any, I mean any whatsoever more specific idea of "unknown Uralic R1a lineage" you're referring to? Anything at all? Let me guess: you don't have a clue.
    I can ask you, do you have any specific evidence about a Bronze Age connection between N1c1 and FU languages in Volga region? You see, we can ask from each other puzzles, but it is not an evidence.

Re tarands: pls enlighten us of known examples of R1a in ancient tarands, either in Estonia or in the Volga area. I'm not aware of any, but then again, there might be many of those? However, if there aren't any, how would you explain the situation?
    Why you repeat this instead of giving me any evidence about the connection between Volga N1c1 and FU languages? But I can give you something regarding Tarand graves in Estonia, the oldest ones didn't locate in Southern Estonia and the mainstream linguistic theory calls for southern Tarand graves, if there was any connection between the origin of Baltic Finns and Tarand graves.

https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarhakalmisto

btw, why you always use phrasings "enlighten us", "tell us" etc. Are you an extreme insecure person and you have to see yourself in an imaginative connection with other people living in the same fallacy with you? Please try to stand on your own feet.
    Last edited by Lemminkäinen; 2018-05-22 at 19:12.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

1. Baltic Finnic languages (including Finnish) never came from the Volga basin along with ancestors of present-day Finns.
    2. Finnish I1 (around 30% of all Finns) has Germanic roots from the late Bronze Age or the early Iron Age.
    3. As to the Finnish prehistory we have no evidences about any Iron Age (or later) east-to-west migration, but many unquestionable evidences about west-to-east migrations.

Väinämöinen - R1a
    Lemminkäinen - I1
    Joukahainen - N

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland European Union

A bit more details. I am not a nutcase spending all my time in searching anything possible supporting agendas, so It takes a while to find texts. Finnish researchers tell that Estonian Tarand graves expanded from the northern seaside not before around 200-300AD. This is far too late to support connection between Tarand graves and the origin of Baltic Finns. Source: Fibula, Fabula, Fact: The Viking Age in Finland.
    Last edited by Lemminkäinen; 2018-05-22 at 20:07.

Väinämöinen - R1a
    Lemminkäinen - I1
    Joukahainen - N

Established Member
    Last Online

I am not a nutcase spending all my time in searching anything possible supporting agendas, so It takes a while to find texts.
    You're still someone who explicits views such as " My view is that the bringer was some until now unknown R1a clade" without any evidence or even an idea, what that specific R1a clade would be. Maybe it would be a good idea to search something to support an agenda.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland European Union

You're still someone who explicits views such as " My view is that the bringer was some until now unknown R1a clade" without any evidence or even an idea, what that specific R1a clade would be. Maybe it would be a good idea to search something to support an agenda.
    R1a fits best to the big picture. It was my contribution to the public discussion and it was neither worse than yours.

Väinämöinen - R1a
    Lemminkäinen - I1
    Joukahainen - N

Established Member
    Last Online

R1a fits best to the big picture.
    Good, then you should easily find the evidence to support your claim. No need to say that I won't hold my breath waiting for that evidence to emerge.

Last Online
    2018-07-26 @ 10:10
    Y-DNA
    R-L2 Italo-Celtic
    mtDNA
    H1a1
    Race
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic-ItaloCelt
    Ethnicity
    European
    Politics
    Economic Left
    Religion
    Catholic
    Sweden Italy Florence Italy Italy SPQR Italy Tuscany Sweden Tre Kronor

Litauens and Norweigans got most and Sardinians got least.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2