User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson Arrested Outside UK Court, Jailed For 13 Months As Judge Orders Orwellian Media Blackout 🇬🇧454 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

Default Tommy Robinson Arrested Outside UK Court, Jailed For 13 Months As Judge Orders Orwellian Media Blackout 🇬🇧

This made the main headline over at the Drudge Report.

Tommy Robinson Arrested Outside UK Court, Jailed For 13 Months As Judge Orders Orwellian Media Blackout
    excerpt:
    UK activist and English Defence Leage founder Tommy Robinson was arrested on Friday outside of Leeds Crown Court for reporting on a pedophile grooming trial. Within six hours of his arrest, Robinson was handed a 13 month prison term for violating a prior suspended sentence for a similar offense, while media outlets were banned from covering the incident by the court - with several removing reports which had already been published
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ders-orwellian

Judge Orders Press Blackout
    Right-wing activist Tommy Robinson reportedly jailed after filming outside child grooming trial
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05...ing-trial.html

Hundreds of far-right protesters descend on Whitehall after Tommy Robinson arrested for 'breaching the peace'
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-a3849046.html

Tommy Robinson was outside the courthouse livestreaming on Facebook. He gets arrested for that and within 6 hours is sentenced to 13 months in jail, and the judge orders a media blackout. I read in one of the links that it is basically a death sentence for him because there are Muslim gangs in prison that will want to kill him. I'm posting a thread about it because I think it should be known. If you don't want to read all the links, please read the first one.

What is going on inside the courthouse is a trial of Muslim men accused of 'grooming' young girls. 'Grooming' sounds like a nice word to an American, but it isn't actually grooming, what it means in the United Kingdom is it's child abuse. The men are accused of raping young British girls. I wonder if they are going to be convicted and how long their sentences will be. I think Robinson's shouldn't have been arrested and sentenced and it was wrong of the judge to order a media blackout. There doesn't seem to be free speech or freedom of the press in the UK.

What do you think?
    Do you think the judge was right or wrong?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

Janos (2018-05-28), Silesian (2018-05-29)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ApostateAbe's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:49
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

This is big news among the young conservatives. Here is a critical perspective of #FreeTommy. Reporters film defendants walking into court houses all the time, and the reporters are always respectful about it. But, the first minute of the video that Tommy Robinson live-streamed showed that he was following and bothering the defendants as they were entering the court house to stand trial (though strangely he talked as though it was after the trial). Judges are dicks about that. They don't want any of their defendants getting deterred from coming in to stand trial. Tommy Robinson already had a suspended sentence for doing such a thing, and he seems to be the type who tries to get sent to jail so he can claim to be a victim of censorship. Many others will take his place, as they should, and I suggest they don't piss off judges. Another big fear is that Tommy Robinson will be killed in prison, and he will if keeps up such antics, but otherwise I expect that he will have a gang of whites protecting him.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ApostateAbe For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2018-05-28)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

Ben Garrison already has a new cartoon about it. Here is the criminal Muslim scum and the globalist PC police hauling free speech off to a jail/slaughterhouse.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ApostateAbe For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2018-05-28)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

Here is another article I just found.

German MP Offers Tommy Robinson Asylum: ‘He’s a Political Prisoner'

excerpts:

A member of the German Parliament has offered British activist and independent journalist Tommy Robinson asylum in Germany following his arrest for livestreaming outside the trial of a child grooming gang.
    “Tommy Robinson is a political prisoner, whose life is in clear and pressing danger. We have to do everything we can to make sure he is granted political asylum,” Bystron’s office said in a statement provided to The Gateway Pundit.
    The statement continued on to say that Robinson is an actual victim of political persecution and that he is appealing to the German Federal Government, the German Foreign Office, the European Union and all human rights organizations — including Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch — to step in and fight for his freedom and grant him asylum in Germany.

“Freedom of speech is under attack all across Europe. I was at the AfD march in Berlin today, where people were waving #FreeTommy signs. I grew up under Communist dictatorship, and I will not let our freedoms be taken away again,” Bystron told The Gateway Pundit.
    Following Robinson’s arrest, he was sent to prison to begin serving his sentence within hours with no means to appeal. The government also issued a reporting restriction, barring the press from covering his case or imprisonment. Articles from the Daily Record, Birmingham Live, The Mirror, and even Breitbart News were all taken offline in the hours following his detention due to the order.

“Robinson has been the target of violent attacks by fellow inmates several times in British prisons. Judge Geoffrey Marson also imposed a news ban since the case is ongoing, even though Robinson’s case is closed. British Media had to take down their stories on Robinson,” the statement from Bystron’s office continued.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ical-prisoner/

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    E--V13 (dad's)
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Southron
    Politics
    Orbán-esque

I like Tommy's intractable attitude, though surely he knew, or should have known, the result of violating a previously suspended sentence (and one for a similar offense, at that). I have to admit that I wonder if this was a deliberate ploy on his part to generate more publicity.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blodeuwedd For This Useful Post:

voyager (2018-05-28)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by Blodeuwedd View Post
    I like Tommy's intractable attitude, though surely he knew, or should have known, the result of violating a previously suspended sentence (and one for a similar offense, at that). I have to admit that I wonder if this was a deliberate ploy on his part to generate more publicity.
    They speculate if the British state want Tommy Robinson in jail so that he can be killed by all the islamists that are in British jails.

The Future was better before

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

I don't take the arrest of Tommy Robinson as so much of corruption of free speech. But, there was a gag order on British media outlets to silence any reporting of it. That is the free speech issue. It needs to change. Britons need to rise up and demand their right to free speech by any means necessary.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...son-affair.php

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

Piers Morgan posted this on Twitter:

So, 99% of the numbskulls responding furiously to my Tommy Robinson tweet are also committing contempt of court & could be jailed for it. I politely suggest you all delete your posts immediately.

He may be correct.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    K1
    Metaethnos
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Blemish
    Flanders lion Netherlands European Union Belgium

Piers Morgan lol.
    "Political correctness is the (...) revenge of the (...) intolerant, (...) dunce upon all the liveliness in this world. It is no more than the (...) resort of minds (...) that, for them, a revival of Stalinism is preferable to the pain of a glimpse of self-it's the last sigh of the beast that Nietzsche identified as ressentiment."

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

EXCLUSIVE: Tommy Robinson’s First Message From Prison As England Awakens
    UK in shock as judge covers up Soviet-style disappearance of journalist

https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-t...gland-awakens/

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast