User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Are White people the product of race mixing?492 days old

  1. #11
    Regular Member
    Junior Member
    Last Online
    2018-06-15 @ 21:48
    Join Date
    2015-10-20
    Posts
    36
    Location
    Britain
    Gender
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    East African
    Ethnicity
    Cushitic
    Politics
    Classical Liberalism
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    But they are not different races. They are all White.
    I don't really use the term "races" alot because I don't like the term (it politically loaded and not really definable) , however, they are quite distant population. As David Reich put it in one of his lecture, the distance between these population groups (with exception to the Yamnaya) is comparable to the Fst distance between a Han Chinese and an English man. So make of it what you will

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Diictodon For This Useful Post:

    Silesian (2018-06-23)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #12
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-08-19 @ 02:15
    Join Date
    2017-11-16
    Posts
    847
    Gender

    Default

    There's probably 8 sub-races mixed into Europeans. (Most of them Caucasian, but some potentially Asiatic, or East African)

    My guesses are the following.

    1.) WHG (I2a haplogroup / Baltic, and North Sea component like Balkan paternally, or Baltid's maternally)

    2.) Villabruna (I1a haplogroup / Atlantic component like Irish maternally, and Swedes paternally)

    3.) ENF ( J2 + G Haplogroups / Western Mediterranean types like Basque / Sardinians)

    4.) Semitic ( J1 haplogroup / Eastern Mediterranean type like Greeks but more so Lebanese)

    5.) ANE ( R1a + R1b haplogroup like Slavo-Celts paternally, and Lithuanian - Siberian maternally)

    6.) Finno-Ugric (N haplogroup / Siberian genetic components like Finns)

    7.) Caucasus Hunter Gatherers (G, and J haplogroups like Caucasus people)

    8.) Red Sea (E1b1b haplogroup, like Ethiopian peoples)

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WitoldPilecki For This Useful Post:

    Silesian (2018-06-23), Yuval Levental (2018-06-23)

  6. #13
    Established Member
    Make America Great Again ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2012-03-07
    Posts
    5,477
    Gender
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diictodon View Post
    I don't really use the term "races" alot because I don't like the term (it politically loaded and not really definable) , however, they are quite distant population. As David Reich put it in one of his lecture, the distance between these population groups (with exception to the Yamnaya) is comparable to the Fst distance between a Han Chinese and an English man. So make of it what you will
    The OP used the term race/race-mixing. It's an absurd question. I usually would ignore that type of question but I was online and bored, so I replied "No".

  7. #14
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-08-19 @ 02:15
    Join Date
    2017-11-16
    Posts
    847
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    No.
    White people couldn't possibly be very pure.

    Look at everything from a Finn to a Greek, it can't possibly be the same people even if there's mixing none the less.

  8. #15
    Established Member
    Make America Great Again ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2012-03-07
    Posts
    5,477
    Gender
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    White people couldn't possibly be very pure.

    Look at everything from a Finn to a Greek, it can't possibly be the same people even if there's mixing none the less.

    Finns and Greeks and everyone in between are all White people.
    There are different ethnic groups, but they are all of the same race.

  9. #16
    Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    3,197
    Gender
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Neanderthal is not a race. Duh yourself.
    OK.
    It's a separate species then.
    So whites are mixed with non-humans.
    Of course rednecks like you would prefer bestiality to miscegenation.
    METALLURGY CAME FROM ANATOLIA AND THE LEVANT.

  10. #17
    Established Member
    Make America Great Again ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2012-03-07
    Posts
    5,477
    Gender
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voyager View Post
    OK.
    It's a separate species then.
    So whites are mixed with non-humans.
    Of course rednecks like you would prefer bestiality to miscegenation.
    Whites are not the only race that have Neanderthal. American Indians have it. Asians have it. Oceanians have it. Everyone except pure Sub Saharan Africans has it.

    I'm not a redneck. I'm a Native New Yorker living in Florida.

  11. #18
    Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-22
    Posts
    14,715
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    But they are not different races. They are all White.
    It's true that they were not different races, but I'm not sure all those 3-4 ancestral populations that eventually became Europeans, would qualify as white if they lived today.

    In any case, none of them had as great genetic distance to one another, as modern racial groups do, so the answer to the topic question is no. But yes, Europeans are the product of 3-4 (or more) different ethnic groups that mixed in the prehistorical era. It's important to understand, that while these 3-4 populations were not different races, their genetic distance to one another was much greater than the genetic distance modern European ethnic groups have to one another.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; 2018-06-16 at 02:51.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

    “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

    “Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

    “Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

    Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

    voyager (2018-06-16), Yuval Levental (2018-06-23)

  13. #19
    Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    3,197
    Gender
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Whites are not the only race that have Neanderthal. American Indians have it. Asians have it. Oceanians have it. Everyone except pure Sub Saharan Africans has it.

    I'm not a redneck. I'm a Native New Yorker living in Florida.
    Your own lips have said it!
    The point I'm making is that no humans are "pure" anything.

    BTW If you are a White American with ancestors who lived in the country in the 17th or 18th century then you are definitely not "pure anything" as you probably will have some trace of First Nations or Subsaharan African mixture (especially in the South).
    Last edited by voyager; 2018-06-16 at 08:15.
    METALLURGY CAME FROM ANATOLIA AND THE LEVANT.

  14. #20
    Established Member
    Turboslavic Caveman Pioterus's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-10-14 @ 08:15
    Join Date
    2010-12-21
    Posts
    2,512
    Location
    Lasy Pomorza
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    There's probably 8 sub-races mixed into Europeans. (Most of them Caucasian, but some potentially Asiatic, or East African)

    My guesses are the following.

    1.) WHG (I2a haplogroup / Baltic, and North Sea component like Balkan paternally, or Baltid's maternally)

    2.) Villabruna (I1a haplogroup / Atlantic component like Irish maternally, and Swedes paternally)

    3.) ENF ( J2 + G Haplogroups / Western Mediterranean types like Basque / Sardinians)

    4.) Semitic ( J1 haplogroup / Eastern Mediterranean type like Greeks but more so Lebanese)

    5.) ANE ( R1a + R1b haplogroup like Slavo-Celts paternally, and Lithuanian - Siberian maternally)

    6.) Finno-Ugric (N haplogroup / Siberian genetic components like Finns)

    7.) Caucasus Hunter Gatherers (G, and J haplogroups like Caucasus people)

    8.) Red Sea (E1b1b haplogroup, like Ethiopian peoples)
    Could you please elaborate on the components? What do you mean by them? I can't grasp the idea here (this maternal/ paternal split caught me off guard).
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

    “We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why race-mixing can be one-sided
    By Wickedgirl in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 682
    Last Post: 2018-08-28, 19:39
  2. Question to all white people about race
    By amenoameno in forum Ethnicity, Race & Nation
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2017-08-26, 12:22
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2012-04-18, 04:58
  4. Why do people separate Mulattoes/Mix race people from black/white/etc race
    By Esekon Kimatt in forum Ethnicity, Race & Nation
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2011-07-07, 18:55
  5. How many people is needed to preserve the white race?
    By pinguin in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2010-06-19, 18:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<