User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Are White people the product of race mixing?465 days old

Banned
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2018-07-31 @ 12:31
    Israel Star of David India United States France

Default Are White people the product of race mixing?

In RGB color model, white is the product of additive color mixing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RGB_color_model

Is it possible that White people also emerged due to race mixing?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Make America Great Again ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

No.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

White people are, on average, a mixture of Western Hunter Gatherers, Anatolian Neolithic Farmers, and Proto-Indo-European Yamnaya peoples in different varying admixtures depending on region. All three groups were significantly different from each other.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to An Shigao For This Useful Post:

voyager (2018-06-15)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-30 @ 07:14
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

Quote Originally Posted by An Shigao View Post
    White people are, on average, a mixture of Western Hunter Gatherers, Anatolian Neolithic Farmers, and Proto-Indo-European Yamnaya peoples in different varying admixtures depending on region. All three groups were significantly different from each other.
    Yamnaya was an Anatolian + different HGs (Eastern and Caucasus?) and ANE and whatever else mixture by its own right. So basically modern Euroes are a mix of varying proportions of Neolithic-Levant / Anatolia, all sorts of HGs and ANE and potentially some additional "things" on some extreme peripheries.
    But most of those groups, even though very different, were still still part of Euroasian cluster.

Yet the whiteness of skin is not actually effect of mixing but a sudden "explosion" of genes which, for possibly dietary reasons, started to be strongly selected for in "Northern darkness" and on agrarian diet (less omega fats, less fish in diet, less diversified diet). Folks who became white, went on to
    Last edited by Pioterus; 2018-06-15 at 05:23.
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

“We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pioterus For This Useful Post:

An Shigao (2018-06-15), pgbk87 (2018-06-16), voyager (2018-06-15)

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    No.
    What about the scientifically proven Neanderthaloid element in Sapiens.
    Is that not racial mixture, duh.
    METALLURGY CAME FROM ANATOLIA AND THE LEVANT.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to voyager For This Useful Post:

An Shigao (2018-06-15)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-30 @ 07:14
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b2a1a1 (A2423+)
    mtDNA
    U3a1a(1)
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Politics
    laissez faire
    Religion
    Metalhead
    Poland Lithuania Grand Duchy

Quote Originally Posted by Pioterus View Post
    Yamnaya was an Anatolian + different HGs (Eastern and Caucasus?) and ANE and whatever else mixture by its own right. So basically modern Euroes are a mix of varying proportions of Neolithic-Levant / Anatolia, all sorts of HGs and ANE and potentially some additional "things" on some extreme peripheries.
    But most of those groups, even though very different, were still still part of Euroasian cluster.

Yet the whiteness of skin is not actually effect of mixing but a sudden "explosion" of genes which, for possibly dietary reasons, started to be strongly selected for in "Northern darkness" and on agrarian diet (less omega fats, less fish in diet, less diversified diet). Folks who became white, went on to
    Shiet, sorry, I did not finish the sentence.
    I am busy...

Ok, folks who became white were most probably more effective in breeding and killing so they have dominated those who stayed swarthy and tried to live by agrarian shitty diet.

Basal Euroasian is a part of Levant Neolithic AFAIK. Sry, I know all the facts are there but I barely have time now to scratch my balls.
    and the IEEE Milestone for breaking the Enigma Code goes to... Polish Cipher Bureau 1932-39

“We know each other,” he agreed. “They say that you follow in my steps.”
    “I go my own way. But you, you had never, until just now, looked behind you. You turned back today for the first time.”
    Geralt remained silent. Tired, he had nothing to say. “How... How will it happen?” he asked her at last, coldly and without emotion. “I will take you by the hand,” she replied, looking him straight in the eye. “I will take you by the hand and lead you across the meadow, through a cold and wet fog.” “And after? What is there beyond the fog?” “Nothing,” she replied, smiling. “After that, there is nothing.”
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski
    Świat się zmienia, słońce zachodzi, a wódka się kończy [The world is changing, sun is setting and we're running out of Vodka.]
    ― Andrzej Sapkowski

Last Online
    2018-06-15 @ 21:48
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    East African
    Ethnicity
    Cushitic
    Politics
    Classical Liberalism
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Define race? I prefer the term population. Makes more sense when taking into account cladistics.

Modern Europeans are Products of three ancestral components that make up their autosomal genome (auDNA). However you need to take into account the population dynamics of Ice age Eurasia to get a more wider perspective of what is happened and why modern population are what they are.

Using various molecular dating techniques, it estimated that Non-Africans (OOA) diverged from sub-saharan population bet 100,000-80,000 Kya, with mtDNA 'Eve' estimated to have lived between 140,000 and 200,000 kya and Y-DNA 'Adam' lived between 160,000 and 300,000 years ago. With the earliest migration out of Africa, there was a genetic bottleneck which was predicted due the close relationship between Eurasians and the lower genetic diversity Eurasians have compared to extant Sub-Saharans Africans. It was during this bottleneck, that scientist hypothesized that there was a breeding event that occur ed with a extinct neanderthal population that was present in the Near East. Since 2010, multiple Neanderthal ancient DNA (aDNA) was sequenced using new genetic techniques, and the results of these studies show that the Neanderthal population that early OOA population bred with most like had a genetic profile very similar to the 'Mezmaiskaya' Caucausus Neanderthals due to the FST distance and homology that Mexmaiskaya had to modern Human Neanderthal DNA. This makes sense to me, due the Caucasus proximity to the Near East. For more info: Here is the paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031459/
    We know that this Neanderthal retrogressing occurred before Eurasians diverged into the post-Upper Paleolithic population diverged to from distinct clades due that fact that all modern OOA population have a similar range of Neanderthal admixture of 1-5%. There is one exempting to this rule however. An ancient population component present in modern West Eurasians (Europeans, MENA etc) called 'Basal Eurasians', which was interfered from statistical inferences, seen have a very low or even lack this Neanderthal admixture. Basal Eurasians also seem to cluster closer to SSA populations compared any other known OOA population groups despite lacking any SSA admixture, although BE is significantly closer to modern Eurasians than SSA. It believed by population geneticist such Iosif Lazaridis that basal Eurasians diverged quite early from the main 'Crown' group Eurasians, some estimated the divergence as early as 80,000, which if vindicated, could have massive ramifications for the current modern model of the Out of Africa migration hypothesis.

Anyways, Crown Eurasians probabrly migrated an diverged into seperation population groups around 50-45,000 kya based on the upper Paleolithic Ust-Ishim aDNA which was equally related to modern East Eurasians and Mesolithic and Paleolithic Europeans aDNA (but not to modern Europeans - I'll Explain that later). The Western UP Crown Eurasians form the Western Hunter Gatherer (WHG) and Ancestral North Eurasians (ANE) nodes while Eastern UP Crown Eurasians formed the Eastern Non-African nodes (also called 'Han-like, which is differentiated from 'Onge-like' ENA).

The first Anatomical modern human population (AMH) in Europe was the 'Western Hunter Gatherer', and they were the AMH population that had the longest historical presence on the continent. From the UP (around 39,00-37,000 kya) to Mesolithic/Early Neolithic (14,000-7,000 kya). WHG were the ones who encountered the Neanderthals in Europe, although Early OOA had Neanderthal admixture way before WHG had a presence in Europe. Any ho, the earliest known aDNA sequenced in Europe is the Oase_1 remain, which dates to between 37,000 - 42,000 kya. The fossil skull, although fractured, seem to not resemble any known modern Europeans phenotype. The Oase_1 aDNA gives off an even more weird result, it has an estimated 9% Neanderthal DNA. Only Nine generations back, Oase probably had an Neanderthal ancestor that bred with an AHM human. The aDNA's 12th chromosome was also 50% Neanderthal. Also, more importantly, Oase probably did not contribute to the ancestry of Mesolithic Europeans (WHG) or modern Europeans, so it is a pretty a dead end. However an fossil skull, Kostenski 14 (K14) aDNA was sequences and was found to resemble later WHG aDNA and formed a close cluster to Paleolithic and Mesolithic populations of Europe. However, K14 also give of weird results such as having a affinity to tribal South Asians (High in Onge-Like ENA) and Oceanian populations (also high in Onge-like ENA) despite having none of those component. Some geneticist believe that K14 had a pre-genetic drift affinity to other Eurasians that later WHG lacked, other geneticist beg to differ. But what matters is that K14 was probably ancestral to the Aurignacian WHG. In the Goyet cave in Belgium, Goyet Q116 showed a different genetic signature to a genetic cluster called the 'Vestonice' cluster WHG, as typified by aDNA from other WHG such as Kostenski 12 (K12), Puglicci 133, Kerms WA3 etc. The Vestonice WHG seemed have replace the previous Aurignacian WHG population that had some affinity to K14 and gave raise to the Gravettian Culture (34,000–26,000 years ago). However you have the reappearance of Aurignacian WHG population within the Magdelanian culture (19-14), which from the El-Miron Cluster WHG, as Typified by the El Mirona and GoyetQ-2 aDNA. El-Miron Cluster WHG share a close affinity to Goyet Q-116. Then you have the appearance of a different Cluster during the epipaleolithic (some time around 14,000 kya), called the Villabruna Cluster WHG, which shows close affinity to Near Eastern Population despite having no Near Eastern admixture (strange, I know right? I don't even know why). All Mesolithic WHG such Lochbour, KO1, La Bana etc decent from this cluster.

While all those nice stuff was happening in Ice age Europe, in the Near East a revolution was taking place, particularly in the Levant and the Fertile Cresent. Remember the Basal Eurasian population I mentioned before? Lazardis et 2014 ascertained that there was at least 40% intogression of Basal Eurasian in Levant Neolithic populations (Levant_N). There other 60% is described by many population geneticist as Unknown Hunter Gather (UHG), a ghost population that could be Western UP Crown Eurasian decedent like WHG. These people made up much of the Natufians DNA, and the Natufians were the first known agricultural population that played a role in the neolithic revolution. In the Zagros mountains, you had Iranian Neolithic populations (Iran_N) that had an different genetic profile to Levant Neolithic (Levant_N). However, the meeting place between those population was in Anatolia where you had an Anatolian Neolithic population (Anatolian_N) that also interacted with a Villabruna Cluster WHG (So Anatolian_N = Levent_N + Iran_N + WHG). This formed the Early European Farmers (or EEF) that spread throughout the European continent, mixing with the Native WHG to help form the Neolithic population. It is because of this ancient Basal Eurasian Component that modern Europeans don't have close affinity to upper paleolithic aDNA samples like Ust Ishim when compared to other Eurasians while Mesolithic European WHG do.

In the area surrounding lake Baikal, an aDNA was extract from a child's remain called MA1 was sequence and was closest known approximation to the hypothesized Ancient North Eurasian (ANE was inferred from statistical inferences just like Basal Eurasian). In Western Siberia, Afontova Gora 3 aDNA was sequences and analysed, an it showed close affinity to the MA1 aDNA sequences. They have a large presence in Native American populations, linking Amerindians to West Eurasians (Particularly to Northern and Eastern Europeans)

In the Caucasus, Kotias and Satsurblia aDNA anaylsis shows close relationship to Iran_N and even had 32% Introgression of Basal Eurasian, however, into showed a strong affinity to MA1 and AF3. These Caucasus aDNA shows a strong cline between ANE and Near Eastern Iranian Neolithic population and are called Caucasus Hunter Gathers. They are pretty much ANE-shifted Near Eastern population that diverged around 30,000-24,000 years ago. In Eastern Europe, WHG populations interacted with ANE population to form the Eastern Hunter Gatherers (EHG) and they seem to be a very robust people. They probably lived a way of life in the Mammoth steppe that died out long ago in Europe proper (mammoths went extinct in Europe by this time). The are typified by Keralia_HG (who probably admixed with WHG in Scandinavia to from SHG) and Samara_HG. CHG and EHG interacted with each other to form the Proto Indo Europeans such as the Yamnaya in the Eurasian Steppe north of the Caucasus Mountains.

These Indo European population migrated to Europe proper and interacted with the neolithic populations of euope (and even replaced some neolithic populations in Europe e.g. Britain), establishing the corded ware culture and bell beaker cultures, which had the phenotype associated with modern Europeans.

All this history sums up what White people are!
    @Semitic Duwa Correct Assessment no?
    Last edited by Diictodon; 2018-06-15 at 19:59.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Diictodon For This Useful Post:

Pioterus (2018-06-16)

Last Online
    2018-06-15 @ 21:48
    Aethiopid
    Metaethnos
    East African
    Ethnicity
    Cushitic
    Politics
    Classical Liberalism
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Pioterus View Post
    Shiet, sorry, I did not finish the sentence.
    I am busy...

Ok, folks who became white were most probably more effective in breeding and killing so they have dominated those who stayed swarthy and tried to live by agrarian shitty diet.

Basal Euroasian is a part of Levant Neolithic AFAIK. Sry, I know all the facts are there but I barely have time now to scratch my balls.
    Correct, Basal Eurasian is part of Levant Neolithic (around 44% i believe)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Diictodon For This Useful Post:

Pioterus (2018-06-16)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by An Shigao View Post

But they are not different races. They are all White.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by voyager View Post
    What about the scientifically proven Neanderthaloid element in Sapiens.
    Is that not racial mixture, duh.
    Neanderthal is not a race. Duh yourself.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast