Phenotype
    many of these, I think
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Azvarohi View Post
    More muscle mass than necessairy have never been an important aspect of human evolution. Muscles are heavy, consume alot of calories and aren't particular helpful in hunting. Alot of muscle mass is also health detrimental as it increases body weight and cause "wear and tear" on your body.
    Muscular strength surely does have a selective advantage. It helps in fighting, raping, and moving objects. But it costs calories. Chimpanzees are much stronger than humans, but maybe humans tended to invest their calories more into intelligence.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Neanderthal
    Phenotype
    Archaic
    Politics
    Cros before hoes
    Religion
    Pneumothorax

Quote Originally Posted by ApostateAbe View Post
    Muscular strength surely does have a selective advantage.
    Not for humans. We've become weaker over time because there hasn't been any evolutionary advantages for muscular hypertrophy in our survival. The costs clearly outweights the benefits.

Chimpanzees are much stronger than humans, but maybe humans tended to invest their calories more into intelligence.
    Yes because we're adapted as light weight endurance runners. That's why we get wrecked by many other animals physically but can outrun them stamina wise or outsmart them.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

More muscle mass than necessairy have never been an important aspect of human evolution. Muscles are heavy, consume alot of calories and aren't particular helpful in hunting. Alot of muscle mass is also health detrimental as it increases body weight and cause "wear and tear" on your body.
    Not enough muscle mass can be a problem too, though, especially in women. Weight lifting is one of the best ways for women to prevent the onset of osteoporosis later in life.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-12-07 @ 22:27
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Don't give up on being vegetarian being less masculine.Mike Tyson is vegetarian.At least being a vegetarian is less expensive than a meat eater.
    What does a has been Mike Tyson have to do with anything now a days that is a terrible example. Plus he's always been a beta male who used to beat woman and knocks old ladies out for a few bucks back in his younger days.

He's even more of a beta now that he's gone vegean.

I'm sorry but you just can't make this kind of shit up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    What does a has been Mike Tyson have to do with anything now a days that is a terrible example. Plus he's always been a beta male who used to beat woman and knocks old ladies out for a few bucks back in his younger days.

He's even more of a beta now that he's gone vegean.

I'm sorry but you just can't make this kind of shit up.
    I don't live by the alpha or beta male model but if you go by the modern definition he would probably fit it.Since he was willing to fight anytime and anywhere ,and got in many women's panties.

I am not saying beating on women or knocking old ladies out is good, but if we go by alpha male construct don't we see some of these guys like Roosh V trying to justify things like rape and caveman beating women in the head then dragging by the head them to screw them ? In fact the alpha male construct kind of justifies asshole behavior that revolves around indifference and cold hearted shit, badassness is more so a trait to have as an alpha male according to many of these losers definition.
    I really don't care for it any way.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Yeah, that was my motivation for eating less meat and going vegetarian... then I went and got my regular checkup from the doctor and my A1c was a little high and the doctor told me I shouldn't do that (I hadn't eaten meat for about a month at that point). He told me due to my family history of diabetes I should only be eating meat and vegetables that grow above ground.

This isn't the case for everybody, though, just for people who have a family history of diabetes.

I have ancestry from Canada's Arctic region, where their traditional diet is only 20% carbohydrates... that's Atkins diet levels... curse those genes!
    I may sound like a prude but it doesn't sound like your ancestors could of grown that much vegetation in those kind of regions either. Mainly due to the seasons.I don't think many peoples ancestors lived on a vegetarian diet.
    Last edited by Menelik; 2018-09-08 at 23:17.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-12-09 @ 00:41
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Race
    Triracial
    Metaethnos
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Phenotype
    Quadroon
    Spain Dominican Republic Ethiopia

from what i understand

women do not find men visually sexually attractive, they only are attracted to what we can do for em. a woman would never be turned on by a man visually and start touching herself to his naked pictures no matter how so called hot or how well hung he is

men find women visually sexually attractive and we get off on that easily

women are more emotional, also women find themselves alot more sexually attractive than men thats why it is so much easier for them to practice kissing on eachother, straight men will never do that and thats y there are a lot more bisexual women than men

keep in mind also the amount of straight women who are with some ugly dudes and rich old men who are old enough to be their grandpa, when they have sex they actually enjoy it too because when a woman is turned on she finds anything beautiful but only in that state.

a man has a harder time getting turned on by an ugly woman or old, because we are visual ppl

at the end of the day what im trying to say is, a man is not meant to be beautiful or attractive, women are

men are meant to be men, strong and full of scars

so stop trying to get abs to attract women cause that aint gonna work, find ways to trick em or manipulate em, or make em happy and they'll take care of ya dont care so much foryour own looks, it will do very little affect on em

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:59
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Religion
    RC
    Germany Bavaria Holy Roman Empire

Not for humans. We've become weaker over time because there hasn't been any evolutionary advantages for muscular hypertrophy in our survival. The costs clearly outweights the benefits.

Yes because we're adapted as light weight endurance runners. That's why we get wrecked by many other animals physically but can outrun them stamina wise or outsmart them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3