User Tag List

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
Results 261 to 268 of 268

Thread: Why are Europeans the race of explorers?129 days old

  1. #261
    Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:40
    Join Date
    2012-05-31
    Posts
    2,771
    Location
    Bedford England
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    E-U174
    mtDNA
    U6a3
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Mande/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    Goldwindid Sudanid
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post





    For who? White people? Because it ain't down in minority communities that's for sure. Denial, deceit, and delusion at it's finest right there.
    Wow that's all you got huh!? @beyoku shows stats and proof and it hurts you feelings. Sorry, cretin, you have to do better than that.
    Facts over feelings!

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #262
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist MnM's Avatar
    Last Online
    2018-12-18 @ 18:17
    Join Date
    2016-08-11
    Posts
    1,450
    Location
    Indiana
    Gender
    Race
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    Wow that's all you got huh!? @beyoku shows stats and proof and it hurts you feelings. Sorry, cretin, you have to do better than that.
    Facts over feelings!
    You're not from America your argument and opinion is automatically void. Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

  4. #263
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-02
    Posts
    811
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    You believe addicts are deserving of death. Yet you own a bar which delivers the deadliest and worst drug known to man : Alcohol. Alcohol is probably worse that all other drugs combined. FOH...you would be smart if you weren't so damn dumb. ABF : This is what its like when racism and stupidity cloud your mind placing you into what you believe to be a moral position.

    YES violent crime peaked in the 80 ass wipe.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_..._United_States
    You make way too big exaggerations to suit your narrative that are ridiculous
    Are you really going to say alcohol is the worst drug known to man and worse than drugs combined,WTF.I don’t understand this reasoning,alcohol doesn’t have the severe effects on your health like opioids,heroin, meth, or crack does. Yes a lot of times it’s not good ,it’s addictive f, but people would even say the same thing about coffee (some people will call that drug).

    You can’t compare someone owning a bar (or a bartender )to a drug dealer , a special ed kid would know drug dealers are way worse like kill for short cash,rob anyone their jealous of,and oh yea sell you things you can overdose on.

    I like the way you bold enough to talk about you having more money but can’t show it or prove it. Very much a classic.
    Last edited by Menelik; 2018-09-29 at 04:47.

  5. #264
    Amnesty Member
    Molecular Biologist The American's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:35
    Join Date
    2011-06-25
    Posts
    1,481
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Y-DNA
    R-P311
    mtDNA
    K1a3a1
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    New World Europen
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Politics
    Independent.
    Religion
    Roman Catholic.
    United States United Kingdom Ireland France Germany Netherlands

    Default

    The way I see it, the so called "Opioid crisis" is a form of modern day euthanization.
    The Taliban burnt all the poppy fields, which were re-seeded when Bush 43 sent the soldiers into Crapghanistan during the 'War on Terror.' The present-day "opiod crisis" is probably directly related to this and, as I reckon things, the preponderance of oxy, heroin and whatnot reminds me a bit too much of the preponderance of crack/cocaine back in the day (particularly in black neighborhoods) that the CIA was supposed to have been involved with.
    In Hell there is Democracy, in Heaven there is a Kingdom
    Saint John of Kronstadt

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The American For This Useful Post:

    Menelik (2018-09-29), voyager (2018-10-09)

  7. #265
    Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:40
    Join Date
    2012-05-31
    Posts
    2,771
    Location
    Bedford England
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    E-U174
    mtDNA
    U6a3
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Mande/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    Goldwindid Sudanid
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    You're not from America your argument and opinion is automatically void. Carry on.
    No rebuttal huh!? Typical glass jawed, white yank pussyhole. @beyoku - Notice that when you provide facts and evidence, all Menelik, FeMnM and other losers can do is whine and bitch about it. I thought they were all about 'facts over feelings'!?
    Last edited by Iron Hand; 2018-10-09 at 12:47.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron Hand For This Useful Post:

    DragonRouge (2018-10-09)

  9. #266
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist MnM's Avatar
    Last Online
    2018-12-18 @ 18:17
    Join Date
    2016-08-11
    Posts
    1,450
    Location
    Indiana
    Gender
    Race
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    No rebuttal huh!? Typical glass jawed, white yank pussyhole. @beyoku - Notice that when you provide facts and evidence, all Menelik, FeMnM and other losers can do is whine and bitch about it. I thought they were all about 'facts over feelings'!?
    You want facts? Go walking around Detroit and see for yourself. Go ask them why they have bullet proof fast food restaurants. Go to Chicago for a month and stay in an all black area and keep up with the local news and tell me if crime is an an all time low. This is why there is no point in speaking to any of you non Americans and cunt cuck liberals. There is no getting through to any of you it's like having a conversation with a shoe or a 2 year old. You morons all believe the magical negro that is sold to you on the idiot box that you sit in front of for the majority of your meaningless lives.
    Last edited by MnM; 2018-10-09 at 19:58.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

  10. #267
    Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:40
    Join Date
    2012-05-31
    Posts
    2,771
    Location
    Bedford England
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    E-U174
    mtDNA
    U6a3
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Mande/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    Goldwindid Sudanid
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    *some unintelligible spic porkchop crapola then throws his toys around!*
    Yet again nothing. Put your toys away child and grow up. Only then we can talk. OK!?

  11. #268
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist MnM's Avatar
    Last Online
    2018-12-18 @ 18:17
    Join Date
    2016-08-11
    Posts
    1,450
    Location
    Indiana
    Gender
    Race
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    Yet again nothing. Put your toys away child and grow up. Only then we can talk. OK!?
    You just proved my point thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2016-03-02, 07:12
  2. Are Europeans a separate race from Semite/Middle easterners?
    By Fact-Finder in forum Ethnicity, Race & Nation
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 2014-03-09, 10:23
  3. Most intelligent race: East Asians or West Europeans? ( I.Q vs Inventions)
    By ButlerKing in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2012-10-16, 01:28
  4. Why hispanic is a race by americans different of the others europeans?
    By GuilhermeStuart in forum Ethnicity, Race & Nation
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2012-07-27, 00:04
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2011-10-26, 13:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<