South Norse
    Phenotype
    Kostenkioid
    Politics
    Relativism
    Religion
    None
    Denmark Viking Finland Spain Castile

Godwin's law should really be expanded to include ancient Egypt.
    The husband who decides to surprise his wife is often very much surprised himself.
    The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JaM For This Useful Post:

Azvarohi (2018-10-11), beyoku (2018-10-11), DragonRouge (2018-10-11), Ether (2018-10-11), Pioterus (2018-10-11), Power77 (2018-10-17), TheMask (2018-10-12)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:03
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Funny to see extreme delusion among eurocentrics in a thread about extreme delusion among Eurocentrics.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Truthcentric (2018-10-11)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post
    I enjoy Eurocentrism as far as fiction and fantasy goes. The Legend of Zelda series for instance...despite being made by Japanese is very "Eurocentric".
    I think that’s different from the Eurocentrism they are referring to. I don’t think anybody has a problem with that kind of Eurocentrism. A good story is a good story, centred around Europe or not. I am sure there are a lot of non-European people with non-Eurocentric views on the world who enjoy Eurocentric stories like Zelda, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, or stuff like that.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-10-17)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:06
    E-M54
    mtDNA
    L2a1c3
    Race
    Quadracial
    Phenotype
    W. Congolesid/Sahelid
    Politics
    Pacifist
    Religion
    Hermeticism

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    Funny to see extreme delusion among eurocentrics in a thread about extreme delusion among Eurocentrics.
    ~Effective~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Strong Flower For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2018-10-11)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:37
    Ethnicity
    Afram-American/Haitian
    Politics
    Uppity Negroism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Here is my take and I been meaning to share this... If these modern day Egyptians and Middle Easterners are really angry about cultural appropriation then they also need to share this same ENERGY with Western people of Western European descent. Because Afrocentricism is a non-threat heck Afrocentricism is barely blimp on a radar. Afrocentrics have very little(if at all ANY) capital, platforms or resources. They hold very little power in media, politics and acedmia. And are mostly limited to Youtube, forums and books. SOMETIMES Afrocentrics do make it to academia fields i.e Cheikh Anta Diop, Ashra Kwesi, Dr Yosef Ben-Jochannan and others but those guys are RARE...

Point is Afrocentrics hold VERY little power for these modern day Egyptians and Middle Easterners to get all out of shape and constantly label ALL African-Americans trying to "steal" their history. Heck Afrocentricism is a small fringe group apart of AA culture/history.

But more importantly these modern day MENA people need to take that energy to Eurocentrics as they BEEEEEEEEEEEEN appropriating Egyptian civilization since the freaking late 19th century. Egyptomania anyone? Eurocentrics actually DO have the platforms, resources and capital. They actually DO have the political, acedemia and media support. Eurocentrics of western European descent have appropriated Egyptian civilization 10x more(and on a higher level) than Blacks. Don't believe me? Show me Afrocentrics appropriating Ancient Egyptian history on THIS level.

So once again show Eurocentrics(the ones with the power) that SAME energy.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

Celph Titled (2018-10-12), Iron Hand (2018-10-11), Itoli (2018-10-11), TheMask (2018-10-12)

Established Member
    Crossfaded
    Last Online
    @
    Australoid
    Ethnicity
    Moluccan/Ashkenazi
    Phenotype
    Quadracial
    Religion
    Seeking a higher power
    Indonesia Timor Leste Papua New Guinea Israel Star of David Samoa Romania

Quote Originally Posted by upyours View Post
    And both came from America.Something is obviously deeply wrong with this country.
    I plan on making my own thread about a theory I have came up with.New World Colonialism and after made ethnicities including New World Whites and Blacks are morally and spiritually inferior to their Old World or purer counterparts and cultureless in comparison.It would tie in with my thread that shows The New World having much higher crime rates than the Old World.White,Black,and Hispanic are all invalid races,let alone cultures and made up from the fresh hot stew of Colonialism and Mixing (rape),imo.That is why in the Americas people identify with their "race" (fake ass made up White,Black,and Hispanic) while Old Worlders go by culture,nationality,or religion.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

Quote Originally Posted by upyours View Post
    I plan on making my own thread about a theory I have came up with.New World Colonialism and after made ethnicities including New World Whites and Blacks are morally and spiritually inferior to their Old World or purer counterparts and cultureless in comparison..
    I think this kind of goes without saying. No?

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:53
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Ethnicity
    Berber
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Amazigh Morocco

As for Ancient Egyptians.... I'm not entertaining that. They were a brown skinned ancient group that were clearly not white & clearly not caucasian because they were NOT indigenous to the Caucasus Mountains. Get over it.

Good Bye troll.[/QUOTE]

Wtf since when caucasian means that you can pass in the caucasus mountains ?? Here a better representation of egyptians :

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Here is my take and I been meaning to share this... If these modern day Egyptians and Middle Easterners are really angry about cultural appropriation then they also need to share this same ENERGY with Western people of Western European descent. Because Afrocentricism is a non-threat heck Afrocentricism is barely blimp on a radar. Afrocentrics have very little(if at all ANY) capital, platforms or resources. They hold very little power in media, politics and acedmia. And are mostly limited to Youtube, forums and books. SOMETIMES Afrocentrics do make it to academia fields i.e Cheikh Anta Diop, Ashra Kwesi, Dr Yosef Ben-Jochannan and others but those guys are RARE...

Point is Afrocentrics hold VERY little power for these modern day Egyptians and Middle Easterners to get all out of shape and constantly label ALL African-Americans trying to "steal" their history. Heck Afrocentricism is a small fringe group apart of AA culture/history.

But more importantly these modern day MENA people need to take that energy to Eurocentrics as they BEEEEEEEEEEEEN appropriating Egyptian civilization since the freaking late 19th century. Egyptomania anyone? Eurocentrics actually DO have the platforms, resources and capital. They actually DO have the political, acedemia and media support. Eurocentrics of western European descent have appropriated Egyptian civilization 10x more(and on a higher level) than Blacks. Don't believe me? Show me Afrocentrics appropriating Ancient Egyptian history on THIS level.

So once again show Eurocentrics(the ones with the power) that SAME energy.
    Don't worry i was also upset when i saw these movies....i don't know why they don't take middle easterner actors.
    Last edited by NassBean; 2018-10-11 at 22:00.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-10-17)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

^ Modern people are not a standin for ancient people. You would be more accurate to just post a montage of Ancient Old-New kingdom artwork. ALL of these individuals fit within the lighter brown tones seen in ancient Egyptians artwork. None of these individuals fit the standard Reddish Brown.

People do Ancient and Modern Egypt a disservice by not including their ancient/modern skin color variability.
    When you go to Egypt and look at the artwork in the museums you see some light skinned images. Meanwhile like 99.9% of every image you see will have standardized Reddish brown tone like this:

Knowing what we NOW know about skin color and its association with a few genes yall shouldn't keep playing that game acting like ancient art is lighter than what it is and acting like their darker modern counterparts are MIA.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2018-10-11), Celph Titled (2018-10-12), Itoli (2018-10-11), Truthcentric (2018-10-11)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:37
    Ethnicity
    Afram-American/Haitian
    Politics
    Uppity Negroism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    ^ Modern people are not a standin for ancient people. You would be more accurate to just post a montage of Ancient Old-New kingdom artwork. ALL of these individuals fit within the lighter brown tones seen in ancient Egyptians artwork. None of these individuals fit the standard Reddish Brown.

People do Ancient and Modern Egypt a disservice by not including their ancient/modern skin color variability.
    When you go to Egypt and look at the artwork in the museums you see some light skinned images. Meanwhile like 99.9% of every image you see will have standardized Reddish brown tone like this:

Knowing what we NOW know about skin color and its association with a few genes yall shouldn't keep playing that game acting like ancient art is lighter than what it is and acting like their darker modern counterparts are MIA.
    Meanwhile these Egyptians ALWAYS missing in action.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

Celph Titled (2018-10-12), Itoli (2018-10-11), TheMask (2018-10-12)

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast