User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Economic growth much stronger in Eastern Europe than in Western282 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-06-16 @ 00:46

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    F.U.D and stupidity. Only an idiot would put funds in the hand of a damn dictator for a "Mine".
    You always happen to make the dumbest comments.
    If they are useless and inferior, WTF you think that says about you dummy?
    You are gum underneath my damn shoe.
    I'm going to have to side with you on this.

You speak with someone of an African heritage, they'll usually know that the Holocaust was perpetrated almost exclusively by Germans.

You speak with someone of a Jewish heritage, they only on rare ocassions blame just Germans for the Holocaust, actually probably now-a-days more Jews blame Poles, or Hungarians, or Latvians, or Ukrainians etc. as being the same as Germans, or worse than Germans.

The Jew is a bit of a mystery, perhaps the most ambitious, but also the most dumb people who've ever lived on the planet.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitorz View Post
    Poland is a nation of mostly VERY dumb slave minded people. So no, it will very unlikely become financially strong in the future. Believe me, I have talked to many Poles in real life to draw such sad conclusions. Its like most of them miss that part of the brain which others use to be able to think, to handle in a rational manner, not to draw their retarded conclusions based on imagination and much more traits of such stupidity

The main reason why Eastern Europe is growing rapidly is that lots of West European wealth is being dumped into Eastern Europe. And I dont mean only subsidies but way more than that. Their growth comes at the expense of Western Europe. Most if not all of it.

Its only natural that their GDP and GDP per capita is on the rise, I mean on average its WAY lower than in the west. So when so much capital flows in that direction by direct transfers, ability to work in the West and to send money to the East to their families, when the entire West European market is open to them and has to compete with these low paid workers.

Im not a believer in Eastern Europe, their culture is way too inferior and contra productive for this growth to be sustainable and to produce something wonderful.

Same applies to most if not all the new EU countries btw, not just Poland.
    Poles are one of the least slave minded.
    If it were slave-minded it would be more like western states who appease Muslims, or the Jewish Holocaust industry.

My only complaint is that some Poles are too anti-Russian.

Poland should have stayed neutral between Western powers & Russia for decades.

Right now Russia is no more anti-Polish than the West.

That's the problem & actually right now Russia is more compatible with Poland on values like refugees ,Jews & Gays.

I dont get why some Poles are so much more anti- Russian than say anti-German & anti-Jewish.

IMO a lot of self hating Ruthenians assimilated as Poles who really hated Russians so much they became Catholic sway more balanced mild neutral Poles.
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2018-10-15 at 23:15.

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Wojewoda's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 15:18
    I1 Z63+ S2078+ L1237-
    mtDNA
    U3a1a
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    I dont get why some Poles are so much more anti- Russian than say anti-German & anti-Jewish.
    We are affraid of the new Russian "Drang nach Westen":

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post

What about Neu Welt Auftrag der Juden?

Like the U.S.A promised to back-up Ukraine if Russia invaded post Soviet, how's that working out for Ukraine?

Like the U.K promised to back-up Poland if Germans, or Russians invaded in WW2, how did that work out for Poland?

Who needs enemies when Poland has such lousy friends who make fun of them in the U.S.A as "Dumb Polak" or :"Holocaust Perps" or in the U.K as "Criminals" "Moochers", and probably never plan to back up Poles in the first place?

The U.S.A is risky, not only is the U.S.A half way around the World.

Now thanks to Trump, I don't think the U.S.A will be able to back up Poland.

The U.S.A will be lucky if it survives at this rate, people are fighting in the streets, ready to kill each other over politics.

I can't see how next election won't spin into a Civil War in the U.S.A, giving a chance for Der Fuher Putin to take-over the World, including Poland.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

At this point, I'd say Poland's best bet is actually to ally with Turkey, and Intermarium states, QUICK, and hope Poland + Turkey, and Intermarium states can hold off Putin, and Iran.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

I don't think Germany will be a problem for Poland, Much like how I see the U.S.A going into Civil War in the next few years, I predict Germany will go into a Civil War, and likely, and hopefully split up Germany, with a Brandenburg state, and a Bavarian state of Nationalism that will likely align in values more along the lines with Poland, than with Western Germans.

If only there were a way to do the same, and split up Russia.

Of course the U.S.A has been sleeping for the past nearly 30 years.

They could've easily influenced opinion, and arms into all the "Ethnic" regions of Russia, particularly the Caucasus, and Siberian peoples.

Unfortunately the U.S.A was too busy going Chimp, Chimp over Iraq's Saddam Hussein, who otherwise would be fighting Iran, and Putin right about now for the Mid-East, if not for Dumbya Bush's war in Iraq.
    Last edited by WitoldPilecki; 2018-10-16 at 14:19.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Wojewoda View Post

The USA should have propped up Nukes for Poland following Poland's joining of NATO.
    or
    AT LEAST the USA should have never had a Ukraine take-away it's Nukes, so long as the USA protected Ukraine WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN.

The USA is a problem too, and most of that problem is Jews.

I'd imagine it's Jews who didn't want Ukraine, or Poland to have Nukes. (Because of anti-Semitism) although Jews fought tooth, and nail to give the USSR Nukes.

I'd imagine it's Jews, or at least Zionists who wanted the USA to go take out Saddam Hussein.

Now that Saddam Hussein is gone, Iran, and Russia have popped up without anyone to deter them.

Now as for the USA of course the media, which is MOSTLY Jewish has also done a wonderful job at making Americans go at each other racially, politicially, gender wise etc. etc.

That's now a problem too, because the USA will be lucky if it can hold it together to even combat Russia, or hold it's self together from foreigners.

Now of course, the USA also has a fifth column from Mexico, that NOT ONLY has not been dealt with, despite often resenting America, NOT ONLY has Trump not dealt with them, he's made Mexico angry.

I can see Putin inviting Mexico to invade the USA like Germany had in WW1, this time Mexico could very well accept, and use it's fifth column to take out the USA.

I see very little hope for the USA, and the World at this point.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 15:19
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

The USA should have propped up Nukes for Poland following Poland's joining of NATO.
    or
    AT LEAST the USA should have never had a Ukraine take-away it's Nukes, so long as the USA protected Ukraine WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN.

The USA is a problem too, and most of that problem is Jews.

I'd imagine it's Jews who didn't want Ukraine, or Poland to have Nukes. (Because of anti-Semitism) although Jews fought tooth, and nail to give the USSR Nukes.

I'd imagine it's Jews, or at least Zionists who wanted the USA to go take out Saddam Hussein.

Now that Saddam Hussein is gone, Iran, and Russia have popped up without anyone to deter them.

Now as for the USA of course the media, which is MOSTLY Jewish has also done a wonderful job at making Americans go at each other racially, politicially, gender wise etc. etc.

That's now a problem too, because the USA will be lucky if it can hold it together to even combat Russia, or hold it's self together from foreigners.

Now of course, the USA also has a fifth column from Mexico, that NOT ONLY has not been dealt with, despite often resenting America, NOT ONLY has Trump not dealt with them, he's made Mexico angry.

I can see Putin inviting Mexico to invade the USA like Germany had in WW1, this time Mexico could very well accept, and use it's fifth column to take out the USA.

I see very little hope for the USA, and the World at this point.
    In one thread you are talking about "muh European IQ"...now you over here talmbout getting mollywhopped by Jews?

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 18:26
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

I'm going to have to side with you on this.

You speak with someone of an African heritage, they'll usually know that the Holocaust was perpetrated almost exclusively by Germans.

You speak with someone of a Jewish heritage, they only on rare ocassions blame just Germans for the Holocaust, actually probably now-a-days more Jews blame Poles, or Hungarians, or Latvians, or Ukrainians etc. as being the same as Germans, or worse than Germans.

The Jew is a bit of a mystery, perhaps the most ambitious, but also the most dumb people who've ever lived on the planet.
    but muh 6 million goyim
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    In one thread you are talking about "muh European IQ"...now you over here talmbout getting mollywhopped by Jews?
    If Jews gave USSR Nukes, helped get rid of Saddam Hussein, so that Russia is now a likely enemy in Israel's backyard, how is that "Smart" exactly?

If Jews are dividing Americans, so they go to Civil War, who will back up Israel with cash, arms, and militarily? How is that "Smart" exactly?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast