User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Economic growth much stronger in Eastern Europe than in Western249 days old

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Default Economic growth much stronger in Eastern Europe than in Western

Projected GDP per capita growth in the European Union 2018.

As you can see, the growth is very poor in United Kingdom and Sweden, while very strong in Lithuania and Slovenia.

Why is this, and will this trend continue?

@~Elizabeth~
    The Future was better before

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2018-10-14)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

Thank you for mentioning me, Janos. I'm not a financial expert. I think Polako has his finger on the pulse when it comes to Poland. I think I remember Polako mentioning Poland will become strong financially in the future, or something along those lines. I don't think he is a financial expert either but I think he senses things. He also said, a long time ago, that the United Kingdom (or just Scotland?) was cooking the books, or something like that. He is a genius in more ways than just DNA. I suggest you ask Polako.

In my humble opinion, I would say the reason that the Western European countries are failing is because they are burdened with immigrants. Eastern Europe is more homogenous (doesn't take in immigrants) and takes better care of their citizens. Maybe happy citizens are more productive? I do think the trend will continue. Eastern Europe will grow stronger.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 2018-10-14 at 01:35.
    "Common sense is not so common" ~ Voltaire

My ancestry is 62.5% British (English, Welsh, Scottish, and Ulster Scot), 25% Czechoslovakian, and 12.5% Dutch-Belgian-French-German-Swedish ... and distant links from all over Europe

Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Race
    Triracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    Caribbean Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Thank you for mentioning me, Janos. I'm not a financial expert. I think Polako has his finger on the pulse when it comes to Poland. I think I remember Polako mentioning Poland will become strong financially in the future, or something along those lines. I don't think he is a financial expert either but I think he senses things. He also said, a long time ago, that the United Kingdom (or just Scotland?) was cooking the books, or something like that. He is a genius in more ways than just DNA. I suggest you ask Polako.

In my humble opinion, I would say the reason that the Western European countries are failing is because they are burdened with immigrants. Eastern Europe is more homogenous (doesn't take in immigrants) and takes better care of their citizens. Maybe happy citizens are more productive? I do think the trend will continue. Eastern Europe will grow stronger.
    It is not only this, but they also have (at least) half a century behind in infrastructure due to communism. Countries with very little infrastructure that suddenly see an injection in financial resources usually show faster rates of growth than already established, settled economies.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to El Andullero For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2018-10-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by El Andullero View Post
    It is not only this, but they also have (at least) half a century behind in infrastructure due to communism. Countries with very little infrastructure that suddenly see an injection in financial resources usually show faster rates of growth than already established, settled economies.
    Yes, that's true.

My ancestry is 62.5% British (English, Welsh, Scottish, and Ulster Scot), 25% Czechoslovakian, and 12.5% Dutch-Belgian-French-German-Swedish ... and distant links from all over Europe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

El Andullero (2018-10-14)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

Poland is a nation of mostly VERY dumb slave minded people. So no, it will very unlikely become financially strong in the future. Believe me, I have talked to many Poles in real life to draw such sad conclusions. Its like most of them miss that part of the brain which others use to be able to think, to handle in a rational manner, not to draw their retarded conclusions based on imagination and much more traits of such stupidity

The main reason why Eastern Europe is growing rapidly is that lots of West European wealth is being dumped into Eastern Europe. And I dont mean only subsidies but way more than that. Their growth comes at the expense of Western Europe. Most if not all of it.

Its only natural that their GDP and GDP per capita is on the rise, I mean on average its WAY lower than in the west. So when so much capital flows in that direction by direct transfers, ability to work in the West and to send money to the East to their families, when the entire West European market is open to them and has to compete with these low paid workers.

Im not a believer in Eastern Europe, their culture is way too inferior and contra productive for this growth to be sustainable and to produce something wonderful.

Same applies to most if not all the new EU countries btw, not just Poland.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Acquisitorz For This Useful Post:

Baradi (2018-10-15), MnM (2018-10-15), ~Elizabeth~ (2018-10-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitorz View Post
    Poland is a nation of mostly VERY dumb slave minded people. So no, it will very unlikely become financially strong in the future. Believe me, I have talked to many Poles in real life to draw such sad conclusions. Its like most of them miss that part of the brain which others use to be able to think, to handle in a rational manner, not to draw their retarded conclusions based on imagination and much more traits of such stupidity

The main reason why Eastern Europe is growing rapidly is that lots of West European wealth is being dumped into Eastern Europe. And I dont mean only subsidies but way more than that. Their growth comes at the expense of Western Europe. Most if not all of it.

Its only natural that their GDP and GDP per capita is on the rise, I mean on average its WAY lower than in the west. So when so much capital flows in that direction by direct transfers, ability to work in the West and to send money to the East to their families, when the entire West European market is open to them and has to compete with these low paid workers.

Im not a believer in Eastern Europe, their culture is way too inferior and contra productive for this growth to be sustainable and to produce something wonderful.

Same applies to most if not all the new EU countries btw, not just Poland.

Okay, I value your opinion too. You have a good point about Western money being dumped into Eastern Europe. I didn't know about that.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

Okay, I value your opinion too. You have a good point about Western money being dumped into Eastern Europe. I didn't know about that..

Now you do.

You will see how these countries will hit the ceiling quite soon, the ceiling of cultural limitations which are nearly impossible to remove unless the country's education gets a dramatic reform and way more than that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Acquisitorz For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2018-10-14)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Poorer countries have more room for economic growth.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2018-10-14), BlessedbyHorus (2018-10-14), El Andullero (2018-10-14), Ether (2018-10-14), JaM (2018-10-14)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 20:41
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Poorer countries have more room for economic growth.
    Basically this. This Is why many African nations are at the top of the pile. It could be decades before a ceiling is hit.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Baradi (2018-10-15), DragonRouge (2018-10-14), El Andullero (2018-10-14), JaM (2018-10-14)

Established Member
    Steppe=Women-Wagons-Horses-Kurgans
    Last Online
    @
    R1b-BY593
    mtDNA
    U5b2a2
    Race
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    Steppe Cultures/Europe
    Ethnicity
    Steppe Cultures/Europe

Okay, I value your opinion too. You have a good point about Western money being dumped into Eastern Europe. I didn't know about that.
    There are some things you should be made aware of. Some time in future will pm on a few points of interest.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Silesian For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2018-10-14)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast