Ethnicity
    Moluccan/Ashkenazi
    Phenotype
    Quadracial
    Religion
    Seeking a higher power
    Indonesia Timor Leste Papua New Guinea Israel Star of David Samoa Romania

Quote Originally Posted by KingKhalasi View Post
    I could definitely believe that you guys have unique looks, no doubts.

even so, ppl with strong oceanian or australoid ancestry can be easily mistaken for "robust black" to some unskilled white europeans and white americans, and other ppl alike.

I personally can tell them apart, but features are quite similar to africans in general. Not exactly because they arent negroid but it gets closer to an African phenotype than any other race on the planet.

i prolly look moluccan because of my straight hair + small eyes + broad nose and lips combo. pigment also plays a role, ofcourse.

good looking people tbh, i like the way Moluccans look. eitherway, i definitely dont resemble a fullblood moluccan, and personally i dont see what ppl think is so "asiatic" or "mexican" about me for example.

then again, ppl mistake me for every type of swarthy ethnicity so im not even surprised anymore.

i even got guessed for "Polynesid + Assyroid" NIGGA LOL

apparently some black/white mixes can look very asian to the eye, take for example Megan Bowen.

^ this hoe is 65% subsaharan african genetically. Does she look like it? hell no. even i look more african than her feature-wise and she looks pseudo-asian somehow due to her relatively small features, hooked nose, and dark eyes/hair and light skin.
    You will be surprised the more you research us,actually many if not most Moluccans have wavy or curly hair,with a minority having straight hair and also Afros.Yes,you heard that right.Moluccans with natural Fros ARE a thing.Let me show you more.

That picture shows other Melanesians,most with curly hair and dark skin.From Flores,Timor,Maluku,to Papua and Solomons and Fiji.

Afro'd Moluccan,and yes he is pure Moluccan because I know him personally.

And thing is,hes actually not even a rare phenotype.In fact,his psuedo Negroid phenotype is more common than our psuedo East Asian phenotypes!(?)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to upyours For This Useful Post:

KingKhalasi (2018-10-23)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    [~]|Half Aruban, Half American|[~]
    Last Online
    2019-06-29 @ 14:26
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    SSA+Euro+MENA+Asiatic
    Ethnicity
    Afro + White + Levant
    Phenotype
    SSA + Egyptian + White
    Aruba Congo Democratic Republic Egypt Angola Ghana Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by upyours View Post
    You will be surprised the more you research us,actually many if not most Moluccans have wavy or curly hair,with a minority having straight hair and also Afros.Yes,you heard that right.Moluccans with natural Fros ARE a thing.Let me show you more.

That picture shows other Melanesians,most with curly hair and dark skin.From Flores,Timor,Maluku,to Papua and Solomons and Fiji.

Afro'd Moluccan,and yes he is pure Moluccan because I know him personally.

And thing is,hes actually not even a rare phenotype.In fact,his psuedo Negroid phenotype is more common than our psuedo East Asian phenotypes!(?)
    Well, tbh it would make somewhat sense since Australoids if im not mistaken were one of the first ppl from the "Out Of Africa" split. So its obvious that they look somewhat pseudo-negroid.

and really? lol, i really expected yall to have straight hair and shit.

Ok, now it makes sense why ppl think i look Moluccan or mixed Moluccan. i've met 3-5 people so far who said i looked "very moluccan" LOL, and it triggered me but i didnt know what they looked like. Now it makes a whole lotta sense.

Moluccans look pseudo-african, i look pseudo-african. (cuz im mulatto, not fullblood black) so it all makes sense.

ill definitely research moluccans more now, they are very interesting to me tbh. And yeah, that guy looks pretty black. he could EASILY pass for a african-american in the americas, and black in brazil, etc etc. If he told everybody he was from Africa everybody would believe him most likely. he has a broader nose and broader/thicker lips than i do.

cool and interesting people though. I used to have curly hair too, but that changed over the years. Prolly cuz im mixed as fuck, and hair CAN change every 4-7 years. Prolly when im 21 my hair will change curly or afro-textured again. maybe even sooner who knows :P

eitherway, would you say i could both pass for 50% black african, and 50% european, and 50% moluccan and european alike? since you think i look mixed moluccan, i think the idea of me looking mulatto wouldnt be too far fetched now would it? :P
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

YourDNAPortal K7 test results:

^ (near eastern = ethiopian + european)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KingKhalasi For This Useful Post:

upyours (2018-10-24)

Established Member
    Crossfaded
    Last Online
    @
    Australoid
    Ethnicity
    Moluccan/Ashkenazi
    Phenotype
    Quadracial
    Religion
    Seeking a higher power
    Indonesia Timor Leste Papua New Guinea Israel Star of David Samoa Romania

Quote Originally Posted by KingKhalasi View Post
    Well, tbh it would make somewhat sense since Australoids if im not mistaken were one of the first ppl from the "Out Of Africa" split. So its obvious that they look somewhat pseudo-negroid.

and really? lol, i really expected yall to have straight hair and shit.

Ok, now it makes sense why ppl think i look Moluccan or mixed Moluccan. i've met 3-5 people so far who said i looked "very moluccan" LOL, and it triggered me but i didnt know what they looked like. Now it makes a whole lotta sense.

Moluccans look pseudo-african, i look pseudo-african. (cuz im mulatto, not fullblood black) so it all makes sense.

ill definitely research moluccans more now, they are very interesting to me tbh. And yeah, that guy looks pretty black. he could EASILY pass for a african-american in the americas, and black in brazil, etc etc. If he told everybody he was from Africa everybody would believe him most likely. he has a broader nose and broader/thicker lips than i do.

cool and interesting people though. I used to have curly hair too, but that changed over the years. Prolly cuz im mixed as fuck, and hair CAN change every 4-7 years. Prolly when im 21 my hair will change curly or afro-textured again. maybe even sooner who knows :P

eitherway, would you say i could both pass for 50% black african, and 50% european, and 50% moluccan and european alike? since you think i look mixed moluccan, i think the idea of me looking mulatto wouldnt be too far fetched now would it? :P
    Yes,its very feasible you can pass as either a Moluccan mulatto or an African Mulatto.Some other Moluccan mixes look Mestizo/Hapa rather,and then others look Triracial or Indian like myself.In fact,I can pm you a pic of a guy who also has a Dutch mother and a Moluccan father from Holland who even resembles you a bit imo.

Here are some Moluccan threads for you to see more of our phenotypes to compare and research.We are Papuan mixed with Australian and Austronesian and more recent Southeast Asians as well as East Asian plus Arab and Indian admixture.The mix depends on the island and family.Btw,straight hair is actually the least common Moluccan hairtype though very present,then Afros.Most Moluccans have wavy to curly hair but it ranges from straight(ish) to Afro.The other Wallaceans (Australoid Eastern Indonesians) from Timor and Nusa Tengarra islands have mostly Afro and curly hair actually.

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=39168

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=37239

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=2482

Btw if you are in Holland you should feel free to just visit the Museum of Maluku,the Dutch gave us a museum of our own in Holland for our military service and loyalty to their East Indies empire,or just go to a Moluccan community.They have dope parties and cook outs,and they are friendly and welcoming folks.Gronigen is one such community I remember.Moluccans are the only non Dutch ethnicity with practically their own reservations/neighborhoods set aside specifically for them because of their long and complicated past with the Dutch in the East Indies.Their also be Papuans and even Papua New Guineans,and Timorese,and other Indies and Oceanians in their neighborhoods I hear.
    Last edited by upyours; 2018-10-24 at 19:58.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to upyours For This Useful Post:

KingKhalasi (2018-10-24)

Established Member
    [~]|Half Aruban, Half American|[~]
    Last Online
    2019-06-29 @ 14:26
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    SSA+Euro+MENA+Asiatic
    Ethnicity
    Afro + White + Levant
    Phenotype
    SSA + Egyptian + White
    Aruba Congo Democratic Republic Egypt Angola Ghana Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by upyours View Post
    Yes,its very feasible you can pass as either a Moluccan mulatto or an African Mulatto.Some other Moluccan mixes look Mestizo/Hapa rather,and then others look Triracial or Indian like myself.In fact,I can pm you a pic of a guy who also has a Dutch mother and a Moluccan father from Holland who even resembles you a bit imo.

Here are some Moluccan threads for you to see more of our phenotypes to compare and research.We are Papuan mixed with Australian and Austronesian and more recent Southeast Asians as well as East Asian plus Arab and Indian admixture.The mix depends on the island and family.Btw,straight hair is actually the least common Moluccan hairtype though very present,then Afros.Most Moluccans have wavy to curly hair but it ranges from straight(ish) to Afro.The other Wallaceans (Australoid Eastern Indonesians) from Timor and Nusa Tengarra islands have mostly Afro and curly hair actually.

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=37239

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=2482

Btw if you are in Holland you should feel free to just visit the Museum of Maluku,the Dutch gave us a museum of our own in Holland for our military service and loyalty to their East Indies empire,or just go to a Moluccan community.They have dope parties and cook outs,and they are friendly and welcoming folks.Gronigen is one such community I remember.Moluccans are the only non Dutch ethnicity with practically their own reservations/neighborhoods set aside specifically for them because of their long and complicated past with the Dutch in the East Indies.Their also be Papuans and even Papua New Guineans,and Timorese,and other Indies and Oceanians in their neighborhoods I hear.
    True, i could pass as both i suppose. i can sorta see the resemblances definitely xD i really find Moluccans very interesting looking, they are now my second favorite people aside from Africans xD

And damn dude.. Tbh im kinda jealous of yall. Moluccans have magnificant fro's, and i am left with straight wavy hair god why hath thy forsaken me XD

No but foreal, yall are a good looking bunch.

the last guy on this thread:

has kinda similar curls to what i had when i was a child. Boy those were the golden days where my African ancestry shined strongly and proudly LOL

puberty and hormones fucked me up, and me being mixed doesnt make it any better either. i think most of my 44-54% european ancestry resides in my hair definitely, i only have minor european features like bigger browridges (idk how common it is in west africans, but i assume very uncommon. Except for eastern Nigerians who have more bantu ancestry i think.) my lightened pigment (im naturally light brown/caramel instead of black like my mum) and i have LOTS of straightish/coarse body hair.

eitherway bro, yeah sure do send me the picture im very interested lol. I want to see how Moluccans in general look and how much they resemble my overal look so i can get some sense out of why ppl seem to think i look so moluccan. so far 5 people said so LOL

and yes, i am in Holland and i might check it out sometime when i have money and when i have freetime to spare ^^ seems very interesting to visit with my family perhaps, and the word "Cook outs" is already a instant stamp of approval to me

eitherway, feel free to send the pic bro, i wont screenshot or share it with anyone. u have my word
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

YourDNAPortal K7 test results:

^ (near eastern = ethiopian + european)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2