User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why, and how is it possible that i am part Horner despite the fact that i am Afro-Caribbean?22 days old

[~]|Half Aruban, Half American|[~]
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:02
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    African > European mix
    Ethnicity
    African + NW European
    Phenotype
    Negroid + Atlantid
    Aruba Congo Democratic Republic Kenya Tanzania Ghana Netherlands Antilles

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    You don't have any Ethiopian at all, the problem is that you are not very smart when it comes to reading results from Gedmatch. McDonald gave Mexicans majority of the time Ethiopian as well for their African apart from North African, it means nothing. We are not dumb enough to believe there were thousands of Ethiopians in Mexico.

You need to get smarter and upgrade your IQ, learn more about genetics and also your own history, stop wishing you had horn of african
    nigga stfu, you clearly know nothing about how people "immigrate" to other places.

I probably had some Mozambiquan or Tanzanian ancestor back in my bloodline. Which is why i probably score east african components.

Xcode Life 2.0 gives me 17% ethiopian, whatever you want to do with that information is your deal.
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

YourDNAPortal K7 test results:

^ (near eastern = ethiopian + european)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by KingKhalasi View Post
    nigga stfu, you clearly know nothing about how people "immigrate" to other places.
    Yes immigrated, if you had that much Ethiopian, you would've known already you dummy, like a great grandparent, how are you not going to know if you had a great grandparent from Ethiopia? There would've been Ethiopian family traditions in your family, not only that but even RECORDS

No one immigrated to Aruba or whatever the hell you been claiming, it is a non-existent country that no one can locate on a map

Like I said, you are really not the smartest kid in this world, you need to learn genetics and history
    Upgrade that IQ and you will understand why you are not the brightest kid in the world

I probably had some Mozambiquan or Tanzanian ancestor back in my bloodline. Which is why i probably score east african components.
    East African on these DNA companies are generally not Horn of Africans, but Bantus that also live in East Africa, it is not an indication of Horn of African ancestry at all lol

Learn to read your results and also learn that East African doesn't equal ONLY Horn of Africans but also Bantus

Xcode Life 2.0 gives me 17% ethiopian, whatever you want to do with that information is your deal.
    XCode didn't give you 17% Ethiopian, learn to read
    Stop being this stupid and desperate

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

Bobby Martnen (2018-11-10)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2018-11-15 @ 22:39
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

I think what Celph means to say is look at the average Aruban and American(White American?) ancestry, there's not much Ethiopian immigration. Now, it could mistaken for another genetic adjacent group to East Africans though.

That said, try not to get too hyped about it, as I've had odd categories pop up on my tests in the past.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American

Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    I think what Celph means to say is look at the average Aruban and American(White American?) ancestry, there's not much Ethiopian immigration. Now, it could mistaken for another genetic adjacent group to East Africans though.

That said, try not to get too hyped about it, as I've had odd categories pop up on my tests in the past.
    He doesn't want to believe his AncestryDNA results because he doesn't get Ethiopian or Moroccan like he wishes he had
    He just has identity crisis that is all, he wants to be Moroccan and Ethiopian, rather than what he is in reality

KingKhalasi is extremely annoying

I am still not sure where he is getting the suppose 17% Ethiopian

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    African > European mix
    Ethnicity
    African + NW European
    Phenotype
    Negroid + Atlantid

He doesn't want to believe his AncestryDNA results because he doesn't get Ethiopian or Moroccan like he wishes he had
    He just has identity crisis that is all, he wants to be Moroccan and Ethiopian, rather than what he is in reality

KingKhalasi is extremely annoying

I am still not sure where he is getting the suppose 17% Ethiopian
    nigga you really are a dumb fucking bitch arent you xD i posted my results on plenty of my threads, your fault for being ignorant in this case.

^ the 17% "middle eastern" is in actuality Ethiopian because they used Ethiopians in their mideastern sample.

another test:

whatever you do with it is your problem. i aint talkin to yo dumbass anymore xD your not even worth half the effort

- - - Updated - - -

lol, whatever hes trying to say im not interested to hear. He talks like a damn angry retard xD he doesnt accept that not all tests are suited for all people.

He also thinks i dont identify by being Afro-Caribbean meanwhile ive said it plenty of times here LOL

even in my profile it says "Half Aruban Half American"

eitherway whatever. Doug told me it was Oromo Ethiopian. It could also be Kenyan, Tanzanian, Mozambiquan. Do you see me giving a damn? xD i just want to know what it is and be done with it so i know my ethnicity breakdown.
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American

nigga you really are a dumb fucking bitch arent you xD i posted my results on plenty of my threads, your fault for being ignorant in this case.

^ the 17% "middle eastern" is in actuality Ethiopian because they used Ethiopians in their mideastern sample.

another test:

whatever you do with it is your problem. i aint talkin to yo dumbass anymore xD your not even worth half the effort
    None of that showed Ethiopian not even on your Middle Eastern matches did Ethiopian pop up on the list
    you are a complete idiot, enough said

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 19:50
    Y16897+
    mtDNA
    R0a2

None of that showed Ethiopian not even on your Middle Eastern matches did Ethiopian pop up on the list
    He is either mentally unstable or he unknowingly despises West Africans

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Phenotype
    Moreno
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles Benin Congo Democratic Republic Ghana Angola

I am from Aruba and Curaçao, and we never had Ethiopian immigrants. Our immigrants came from Latin America and other Caribbean islands, Europe, and Asia and the Middle East.

But that's why I asked him to do a 23andme test, and I think what El Andullero said it's possible for someone who did a Ancestry DNA test to upload it to 23andme, if I can recall. Because the East African component in 23andme includes Horners and Nilotics and not Bantus.

Because like @Celph Titled said, most DNA companies include Bantus into the East African category. For example in 23andme I am 0.3% East African and this could be duo to a Central/SOUTHERN African who happened to be admixed with East Africa, possible I am not sure. But that would explain it since it's very distant.

But on other sites like DNA.Land, My Heritage, Nat Henk 2.0 my East African ancestry is highly exaggerated like almost 20% because they threw Bantu into the mix. And since slightly more Central Africans were shipped to the Dutch Caribbean/Antilles it seems to me that we should have a high amount of Bantu ancestry
    Last edited by Shaquille; 2018-11-09 at 05:14.
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

My blog: http://dutchcaribbeanroots.blogspot.com/?m=1

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shaquille For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2018-11-09), Bobby Martnen (2018-11-10), Celph Titled (2018-11-09), KingKhalasi (2018-11-09)

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Phenotype
    Moreno
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles Benin Congo Democratic Republic Ghana Angola

Correction, I meant Nat Geno 2.0 lol Nat Henk 2.0
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

My blog: http://dutchcaribbeanroots.blogspot.com/?m=1

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaquille For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    African > European mix
    Ethnicity
    African + NW European
    Phenotype
    Negroid + Atlantid

if you would do your research you would know that that includes ethiopian. i dont know what to say to you cuz your persistently passive-aggressive, retarded as fuck, suffering from down syndrome, and some more complications. you prolly the most retarded nigga ive met

"and THOSE ARE NOT RELIABLE! The “Mideast” on the chromosomes seems to actually be
    either East coast Africa (Ethiopis) or north African.

I doubt if ANY systen current can do a really reliable job for you.

Doug McDonald
    "

if that aint enough proof then i think its time for you to fuck off from my threads xD cuz i aint interested to hear what you gon rant and cry about
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast