User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Why, and how is it possible that i am part Horner despite the fact that i am Afro-Caribbean?26 days old

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist Bobby Martnen's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:29
    I1a2a
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Anglo-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Gorid
    Politics
    Anti-feminist
    Religion
    Christianity
    GEDmatch
    None of your business
    United States Ireland clover Italy Sicily Germany imperial flag Slovakia Kingdom of Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by KingKhalasi View Post
    no nigga i havent. foreal stop naggin bout dat 71% euro shit. its getting real annoying lmao

i am half european, whether yall like it or not. start seeing me as a mulatto because i am, and have always been one.

a textbook mulatto is literally this: "Of which one of the parents is black, and the other is white" my mom is black, my dad is white, i am mulatto. aswell me being 41-51% african helps support that fact.
    I'm not nagging you. Your father is white and your mother is a genetic mulatto. Thus, you are a genetic quadroon.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah still, im not gonna stick to my ancestryDNA test because its real shitty. from 5-19% Ghanaian, 14% average all my african percentages got their minimum percentage removed lmao

now its 0-16% benin/togo

0-16% ghana

0-4% nigeria

0-3% east africa

etc etc, how am i supposed to take that seriously? i aint gon do that. holla at me when ancestryDNA has actual DNA estimates, and not NW euro/england geared tests anymore.

even a handfull of people on the boards there agreed with me that their estimate is flawed and geared towards NW euros, tbh me i dont care.

i got genomebox and other tests to take for reference and those tests are by far more accurate percentage-wise.

ancestry's problem is is they try to seperate inseperatable components. Like french from british, and british from dutch, and dutch from german etc etc.

its all fucking impossible to do that, because genetically NW euros are almost exactly identical. and thats why the test causes flaws.

all my european percentages i scored there were on a minimum range of 0% except for my NW euro england, which the lowest is 55%, which gets close to MyGenomebox's 54% european.

and also, i cant test my mum cuz she dead xD damn alotta ppl be asking for me to test my family members, boi they aint never gon do a DNA test lmao im sure of it.

personally i just dont like ancestryDNA, its inaccurate, so thats why i dont take anything serious it tells me, except matches maybe.

Their ethnicity report is just a "Extra" 23andme is way more accurate from what ive seen.
    It's hard to tell between different similar groups like German, British, and Irish, but it's very easy to tell between European, SSA, and Amerindian.

- - - Updated - - -

" This particular update by Ancestry has arguably been a failed one for people of African descent"
    For telling different SSA groups apart, yes. But it's very accurate for ascertaining your amount of SSA vs Euro ancestry.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    I1a2a
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Anglo-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Gorid
    Politics
    Anti-feminist
    Religion
    Christianity
    GEDmatch
    None of your business
    United States Ireland clover Italy Sicily Germany imperial flag Slovakia Kingdom of Yugoslavia

yup, i think my mom is quite close to your background since her mother was roughly half dutch and half saba'ean'? my grandpa was half curacaoan half bonairan
    Even if you assume that your mother's Dutch grandfather was her only White ancestor, which is very doubtful going be the genetic history of the Caribbean, Yemeni you are at least 5/8 (62.5%) NW Euro by blood, and thus, not a "mulatto".

[~]|Half Aruban, Half American|[~]
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:38
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    Ghanaian/Bantu/Europe
    Ethnicity
    African + NW European
    Phenotype
    Sudanid + Atlantid
    Aruba Congo Democratic Republic Kenya Tanzania Ghana Netherlands Antilles

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    Even if you assume that your mother's Dutch grandfather was her only White ancestor, which is very doubtful going be the genetic history of the Caribbean, Yemeni you are at least 5/8 (62.5%) NW Euro by blood, and thus, not a "mulatto".
    many tests proof otherwise. how do i score 44% european on Xcode Life 2.0? meanwhile Impaler, Kaspias, Chaos One, and many other people score higher european? what makes me an exception in this case?

you have no proof that i am 60%> NW euro by blood. infact, theres not even proof that i am 44-54% european because its ESTIMATES

what is more LIKELY to be correct is the fact that i am only half european. With 70%> european genetics you cannot score 44% european on a test, no matter how "terrible" the test is.

Even wegene and Myheritage would give you similar results to what youve been expecting, not 44% european (which is a drastic drop, even for me)

and who says thats very doubtful? seems like you know nothing of the history of the caribbeans then.

Because TRUE dutch caribbeans are infact Griffe, aka 70-80% African genetically. True "Antilleans" are blacks. Not mulattoes or mixed race creoles.

Afro-Caribbeans are infact just as african as African americans, so i dont know where you get your retardism from lmao. TheApricity probably polluded your brain but then again what to expect. You guys are geared so much towards europeans, eurocentrism, and european topics that you fail to see the truth.

yall just want me to be 65%> european because yall know i hate being called white, or being associated with whites. so its all the more satisfying to see a dude like me find out hes "71% dutch" for example.

unless yall can provide me with stone-hard evidence that i am 70% european theres nothing you can do in your power to make me believe you.

till the day the technology exists to 100% predict your ethnicity with 100% pinpoint accuracy ill stand by my statement that i am a mulatto.
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

YourDNAPortal K7 test results:

^ (near eastern = ethiopian + european)

Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    Ghanaian/Bantu/Europe
    Ethnicity
    African + NW European
    Phenotype
    Sudanid + Atlantid

I'm not nagging you. Your father is white and your mother is a genetic mulatto. Thus, you are a genetic quadroon.

- - - Updated - - -

It's hard to tell between different similar groups like German, British, and Irish, but it's very easy to tell between European, SSA, and Amerindian.

- - - Updated - - -

For telling different SSA groups apart, yes. But it's very accurate for ascertaining your amount of SSA vs Euro ancestry.
    lol, keep trying. you are just bored so you think you can lighten up your day by trolling me with this shit again that ive heard 2000 times from aren, alessio, token, and many other faggots before. tbh i dont care anymore

what you say goes in one ear and goes out the other, i infact dont give a fuck xD

my dad is american and my mom is a griffe with additional berber admix due to a fula ancestor prolly.

and lol no, ancestryDNA is not "very accurate" in any case. you say it because you expect it to be very accurate in distinguishing SSA from european, who says it is really? where is your source for your statements?

thats right, nowhere. you just pull dumb conclusions out of your ass and go with it. i kind of understand why you've been permabanned from TA, i was aware that i was a douchebag however your threads and opinions gave even me cancer

unless you have anything else to talk with me about (aside from the 2000 times repeating topic on my 50% vs 71% european ancestry) i think we are done here lol. if i catch another mothafucka talking about me being 70% european imma block yo ass.
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Established Member
    Last Online
    I1a2a
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Anglo-American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto-Gorid
    Politics
    Anti-feminist
    Religion
    Christianity
    GEDmatch
    None of your business

if i catch another mothafucka talking about me being 70% european imma block yo ass.
    It's weird that someone from the Netherlands is trying to talk like an urban African-American.

Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    Ghanaian/Bantu/Europe
    Ethnicity
    African + NW European
    Phenotype
    Sudanid + Atlantid

It's weird that someone from the Netherlands is trying to talk like an urban African-American.
    LOL. do you really think i was raised white, born white, am genetically 70% white, act like a white, think like a white, and have never been outside europe?

nigga fuck outta here. i wish TA never unbanned you cuz your prolly one of the most annoying ass niggas from TA ive ever come across. you try to act slick when your trolling and remain calm as if you actually mean it but i see through yo dumbass actions.

stop trying to act like a attention whore, you are almost starting to look like a bootleg version of heather duval, do you want to be comparable with heather? if so continue xD
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Phenotype
    Moreno
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles African Union(OAS) Venezuela CARICOM Dominica

many tests proof otherwise. how do i score 44% european on Xcode Life 2.0? meanwhile Impaler, Kaspias, Chaos One, and many other people score higher european? what makes me an exception in this case?

you have no proof that i am 60%> NW euro by blood. infact, theres not even proof that i am 44-54% european because its ESTIMATES

what is more LIKELY to be correct is the fact that i am only half european. With 70%> european genetics you cannot score 44% european on a test, no matter how "terrible" the test is.

Even wegene and Myheritage would give you similar results to what youve been expecting, not 44% european (which is a drastic drop, even for me)

and who says thats very doubtful? seems like you know nothing of the history of the caribbeans then.

Because TRUE dutch caribbeans are infact Griffe, aka 70-80% African genetically. True "Antilleans" are blacks. Not mulattoes or mixed race creoles.

Afro-Caribbeans are infact just as african as African americans, so i dont know where you get your retardism from lmao. TheApricity probably polluded your brain but then again what to expect. You guys are geared so much towards europeans, eurocentrism, and european topics that you fail to see the truth.

yall just want me to be 65%> european because yall know i hate being called white, or being associated with whites. so its all the more satisfying to see a dude like me find out hes "71% dutch" for example.

unless yall can provide me with stone-hard evidence that i am 70% european theres nothing you can do in your power to make me believe you.

till the day the technology exists to 100% predict your ethnicity with 100% pinpoint accuracy ill stand by my statement that i am a mulatto.
    You can not say such things, there has been very few people from our islands who did DNA tests and you can not say that a true Antillean is black. And Afro-Caribbeans not genetically the same, so how could they be the same as Afro-Americans? Perhaps some ethnic groups, but you cannot lump all us blacks together man. Just no. True Antilleans are Black, Mulatto, White, Mestizo, Zambo, Caquetio etc.

Dutch Caribbeans come in every color. I remember that this girl from Suriname who was black, told me that he didn't liked Hindustanis because they aren't true Surinamese, I told her that Amerindians were the real ones, and that she shouldn't say such things about her own people since I told her that Hindustanis, njst like the Chinese, Whites, Javanese etc are your people. Since Suriname, just like the Caribbean is a very multiracial place.
    Last edited by Shaquille; 2018-11-12 at 17:52.
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

My blog: http://dutchcaribbeanroots.blogspot.com/?m=1

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaquille For This Useful Post:

KingKhalasi (2018-11-12)

Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    Ghanaian/Bantu/Europe
    Ethnicity
    African + NW European
    Phenotype
    Sudanid + Atlantid

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille View Post
    You can not say such things, there has been very few people from our islands who did DNA tests and you can not say that a true Antillean is black. And Afro-Caribbeans not genetically the same, so how could they be the same as Afro-Americans? Perhaps some ethnic groups, but you cannot lump all us blacks together man. Just no. True Antilleans are Black, Mulatto, White, Mestizo, Zambo, Caquetio etc.

Dutch Caribbeans come in every color. I remember that this girl from Suriname who was black, told me that he didn't liked Hindustanis because they aren't true Surinamese, I told her that Amerindians were the real ones, and that she shouldn't say such things about her own people since I told her that Hindustanis, njst like the Chinese, Whites, Javanese etc are your people. Since Suriname, just like the Caribbean is a very multiracial place.
    ok let me put it this way. the typical IMAGE of the antillean is black. thats what every dutch expects us to look like. My mom was in that case the "typical antillean" image, aswell with my whole family. im not saying caquetios arent "antillean" because they are the indigenous ppl of the caribbean, so in that perspective they are actually the real antilleans.

but yeah your right. the caribbean is very mixed.
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Phenotype
    Moreno
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles African Union(OAS) Venezuela CARICOM Dominica

ok let me put it this way. the typical IMAGE of the antillean is black. thats what every dutch expects us to look like. My mom was in that case the "typical antillean" image, aswell with my whole family. im not saying caquetios arent "antillean" because they are the indigenous ppl of the caribbean, so in that perspective they are actually the real antilleans.

but yeah your right. the caribbean is very mixed.
    As if you should care what Makambas or any other people think about our people. I understand what you are saying, but still.
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

My blog: http://dutchcaribbeanroots.blogspot.com/?m=1

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaquille For This Useful Post:

KingKhalasi (2018-11-13)

Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    Ghanaian/Bantu/Europe
    Ethnicity
    African + NW European
    Phenotype
    Sudanid + Atlantid

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille View Post
    As if you should care what Makambas or any other people think about our people. I understand what you are saying, but still.
    yeah true, i shouldnt care because macambas dont care about us either. niggas want us to be independant from the netherlands LOL

but yeah, in that perspective ppl never guess me to be antillean at all lol, which is quite funny. But they are right, i dont have a typical antillean face.

i could pass for basically any half african half euro ethnicity, in that case im quite diverse xD someone said i could even pass for
    Half Nilotic + Half Atlantid.

anyways i realized my mom didnt have straight hair AT ALL LOL, my bestie rememberd me that my mom had tight curly hair. like foreal, every time we went to visit the neighbors she'd make herself up, oil her hair, parfume etc etc.

typical caribbean shit, only for a visit to the neighbors ur dressing like u go to a funeral or some topnotch restaurant LOL, antilleans love to be fresh. but yeah, i just remembered she ATLEAST had 4B or 4A hair texture, so thats where i got my curls from when i was younger. this is when i was a kid, check out my hair texture xD its significantly different from now.

MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10