User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Explain in your own words the meaning & purpose behind life!292 days old

Last Online
    2019-06-13 @ 05:40
    C
    mtDNA
    B4a1a
    Ethnicity
    Ilocano-Tagalog
    Phenotype
    Shanid
    Politics
    Machiavelli
    Religion
    Descartes
    Philippines

Default Explain in your own words the meaning & purpose behind life!

The Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics actually aligns very strongly with philosophical Idealism I believe, this metaphysical theory that the entire universe is simply all but a collection of mental ideas with no external world and nothing more. But to be totally realistic though, the foundations and founding principles of our entire world culture is intrinsically built upon this very philosophical notion proposed as "Materialism/Naive-Realism" where the majority of our world's denizens apparently go throughout their entire lives believing that an "external world" "out there" really exists independently from our perceptions...and to me this is not really so much of a bad thing; Liberalism and Individuality shapes our very own beliefs of who we are and who we've always believed we as individuals were destined and meant to be in this life/universe, especially spiritually so to speak. All of the little tidbits which make us happy, give us pleasure, and reward us intrinsically, do so because we believe that they are real. It's totally in line with the redpill/bluepill door of destiny as you've often heard in pop culture talk. Pascal's Wager on adhering to a belief in a higher source of power or God so to speak leads us as admittedly finite beings to prayerfully implore for his divine intervention, just as earth's mere mortal plebians devote their entire lives to following a sort of ten-commandments prophecy by way of a direct path revelatory sort of holy book. Conversely in a sort of devilish uprising a noteworthy soul may wholeheartedly dislike this very conceptualization of a God who is all-powerful, who created me as a fallible finite-in-power human creature whom should from all ethical point of views obey every word straight from inspired scriptures....Thus the turnover in line of reasoning and wishful yearning here ultimately ends haughtily as "Then I must be God!"(Solipsism)--after all: "I made all of this that's gazing into his/her's looking-glass bedroom mirror" lol. Catchphrase: If you've always dreamt of being a Mozart piano virtuoso, then by all means let that wish be granted! Catchphrase 2: Conquer yourself rather than the world! YOU will guide your own soul on your unique and singular spiritual journey of mind and matter, with the Cogito as your zealful front-seat driver. Maybe you indeed are a real life "Neo" whose unraveled the mystical secrets of "The Matrix" simulation. Essentially life plays very much like a video game in seemingly every scientific and behavioral Newtonian mechanistic aspect tbh; It's true that some may think like scientists, others like artists, and others like politicians.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:16
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

To live forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

There are none in general terms. That's the beauty about life though: you get too choose what to do with it.
    Last edited by Itoli; 2018-11-05 at 06:16.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland European Union

There is nothing behind life. It is organized chemical elements and you should ask "why does the substance tend to organize?", not "is there something behind my life?". There is no shortcuts to explain the mystery, like most religions suggest.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

H39 - Thracia 1650 BC, Hungary 5000 BC
    I1 - Transdanubia 5000 BC

Three simple facts about Finns:
    1. Baltic Finnic languages (including Finnish) never came from the Volga basin along with ancestors of present-day Finns.
    2. Finnish I1 (around 30% of all Finns) has Germanic roots from the late Bronze Age or the early Iron Age.
    3. As to the Finnish prehistory we have no evidences about any Iron Age (or later) east-to-west migration, but many unquestionable evidences about west-to-east migrations.

Väinämöinen - R1a
    Lemminkäinen - I1
    Joukahainen - N

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Acquisitorz's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Liberal
    Religion
    Lol
    Flanders lion Israel Russia

Fun.

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

The meaning of life is immortality and time travel. Once we master both, we can do whatever we want. Like you know, discover other universes if there is such a thing. I mean there are other dimensions according to string theory, and to reach these other dimensions, we'd need to live forever and figure out wormholes in order to get there. Then maybe we could become "god" or something, who knows.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EliasAlucard For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-11-06), Shaquille (2018-11-05)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland European Union

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    The meaning of life is immortality and time travel. Once we master both, we can do whatever we want. Like you know, discover other universes if there is such a thing. I mean there are other dimensions according to string theory, and to reach these other dimensions, we'd need to live forever and figure out wormholes in order to get there. Then maybe we could become "god" or something, who knows.
    If I remember right the string theory is somewhat outdated, but in case it is true we probably can't across the line of our three (+time) dimension reality. The theory of multiverse sounds to me to be wuit a philosophic idea, because in such reality there wouldn't be ay limitations; there would be an infinite number of me. If the multiverse is real, then every universe could be different with different periciples/laws of nature. But then the matter also must be different in parallel universes, not only elpained by matter and antimatter, but totally different and unreachable to us, actually in multiverse all universes could be one super entity.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

H39 - Thracia 1650 BC, Hungary 5000 BC
    I1 - Transdanubia 5000 BC

Three simple facts about Finns:
    1. Baltic Finnic languages (including Finnish) never came from the Volga basin along with ancestors of present-day Finns.
    2. Finnish I1 (around 30% of all Finns) has Germanic roots from the late Bronze Age or the early Iron Age.
    3. As to the Finnish prehistory we have no evidences about any Iron Age (or later) east-to-west migration, but many unquestionable evidences about west-to-east migrations.

Väinämöinen - R1a
    Lemminkäinen - I1
    Joukahainen - N

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lemminkäinen For This Useful Post:

Selva175 (2019-01-22)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:31
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Learn and Have kids.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Power77 (2018-11-06)

Established Member
    B.A. in Bio-Anthropology, UCSD Truthcentric's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:19
    Y-DNA
    R-M269
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Politics
    Progressive
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
    Knowledge is consciousness of reality. Reality is the sum of the laws that govern nature and of the causes from which they flow.
    ---Ancient Egyptian proverb

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truthcentric For This Useful Post:

EliasAlucard (2018-11-05), JaM (2018-11-11), Power77 (2018-11-06), The American (2018-11-05)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by Truthcentric View Post
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
    Lol trying to fit in on this forum by talking crap?
    Last edited by DragonRouge; 2018-11-05 at 21:41.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. - Acadian proverb

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast