Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by KingKhalasi View Post
    to me ethnicity is more important than nationality. And since most curacaoans and arubans that i know are black, to me in order to be considered curacaoan youll have to be half or fully afro-caribbean. and thats my opinion lol
    That was the original definition of what an Haitian was. Due to the extreme ugliness and viciousness of the race war/war of independence against France over there, the victorious black/mulatto coalition decided to exclude European and European descended people from the rights of nationality and citizenship once independence was achieved there. Problems for them began when they pretended to extend that constitutional prohibition to the Dominican side of the island, since we criollos (criollo here meaning both European descended people and/or people with heavy Euro admixture and cultural leanings) form a significant part of the population here. Later on the Yankee occupation forced them to repeal that clause of their constitution, yet they keep it indirectly, by making prospective European property owning and all around living difficult on their side of the fence.
    Last edited by El Andullero; 2018-11-18 at 14:43.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to El Andullero For This Useful Post:

KingKhalasi (2018-11-18)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2 (West Asia)
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2 (SSA)
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Aruba Netherlands Antilles Aruba Netherlands Antilles Netherlands Dominica

Quote Originally Posted by El Andullero View Post
    That was the original definition of what an Haitian was. Due to the extreme ugliness and viciousness of the race war/war of independence against France over there, the victorious black/mulatto coalition decided to exclude European and European descended people from the rights of nationality and citizenship once independence was achieved there. Problems for them began when they pretended to extend that constitutional prohibition to the Dominican side of the island, since we criollos (criollo here meaning both European descended people and/or people with heavy Euro admixture and cultural leanings) form a significant part of the population here. Later on the Yankee occupation forced them to repeal that clause of their constitution, yet they keep it indirectly, by making prospective European property owning and all around living difficult on their side of the fence.
    Good thing that we didn't had that in the Dutch Caribbean. A ugly race war.
    Last edited by Shaquille; 2018-11-18 at 16:08.
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaquille For This Useful Post:

El Andullero (2018-11-18)

Established Member
    [~]|Half Aruban, Half American|[~]
    Last Online
    2019-06-29 @ 14:26
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    SSA+Euro+MENA+Asiatic
    Ethnicity
    Afro + White + Levant
    Phenotype
    SSA + Egyptian + White
    Aruba Congo Democratic Republic Egypt Angola Ghana Jordan

lol wow, well yknow i would never approve of giving whites a bad time on purpose. but imo if you are 100% white european, and you are born in africa or the caribbeans you arent a caribbean or a african. You are still at the end of the day a european and thats what my point was all along.

I couldve been born in Japan, that wouldnt have made me a Japanese person, i wouldve still been half white and half african.

but eitherway yeah, what they are doing i dont approve of either but yeah what can you do about it xD racism exists everywhere
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

YourDNAPortal K7 test results:

^ (near eastern = ethiopian + european)

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2 (West Asia)
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2 (SSA)
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Atheist

lol wow, well yknow i would never approve of giving whites a bad time on purpose. but imo if you are 100% white european, and you are born in africa or the caribbeans you arent a caribbean or a african. You are still at the end of the day a european and thats what my point was all along.

I couldve been born in Japan, that wouldnt have made me a Japanese person, i wouldve still been half white and half african.

but eitherway yeah, what they are doing i dont approve of either but yeah what can you do about it xD racism exists everywhere
    With that mindset there will be no unity in the Dutch Caribbean IMO, and thats one of the many things that we should do.
    "Los blancos, morenos, cobrizos, cruzados, marchando serenos, unidos y osados, la Patria salvemos de viles tiranos, y al mundo mostremos que somos hermanos. "Juan Pablo Duarte

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaquille For This Useful Post:

KingKhalasi (2018-11-18)

Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Race
    Triracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    Caribbean Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille View Post
    With that mindset there will be no unity in the Dutch Caribbean IMO, and thats one of the many things that we should do.
    Exactly. At the end of the day even the Amerindians were immigrants on these islands, so the best way to go is to push for a composite common culture/identity that sinthetizes all the existing groups here, as your signature shows.

P.S.: I think you should put in your "Politics" label "Duartian Republicanism".
    Last edited by El Andullero; 2018-11-18 at 16:19.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to El Andullero For This Useful Post:

Shaquille (2018-11-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    SSA+Euro+MENA+Asiatic
    Ethnicity
    Afro + White + Levant
    Phenotype
    SSA + Egyptian + White

well yeah, it might not be a optimal "mindset" but to me its 100% true. if you are 100% white, and you are born in africa, how can you say you are just as african as your fully Ghanaian neighbor? thats just bullshit tbh. you mightve grown up in the same enviroment, same people, and same traditions but you are still white, and he is 100% african.

im not saying that should be a thing to divide people, you can also be born in africa, be 100% white, and still be accepted into the community, im just saying you wont be african even if you are born there.

just because you are born in africa doesnt mean your genetics change to subsaharan african from european.

i think yall misunderstand my point. im not saying just because you are white for example and born in the caribbeans that doesnt mean you cannot be considered caribbean or identify as caribbean, as ive already said do whatever the fuck you wanna do lol.

but dont mistake "identifying as caribbean" and actually BEING caribbean as being the same thing. because it isnt.
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2 (West Asia)
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2 (SSA)
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Atheist

well yeah, it might not be a optimal "mindset" but to me its 100% true. if you are 100% white, and you are born in africa, how can you say you are just as african as your fully Ghanaian neighbor? thats just bullshit tbh. you mightve grown up in the same enviroment, same people, and same traditions but you are still white, and he is 100% african.

im not saying that should be a thing to divide people, you can also be born in africa, be 100% white, and still be accepted into the community, im just saying you wont be african even if you are born there.

just because you are born in africa doesnt mean your genetics change to subsaharan african from european.

i think yall misunderstand my point. im not saying just because you are white for example and born in the caribbeans that doesnt mean you cannot be considered caribbean or identify as caribbean, as ive already said do whatever the fuck you wanna do lol.

but dont mistake "identifying as caribbean" and actually BEING caribbean as being the same thing. because it isnt.
    Okay, so the people who are descendants of Africans are not Caribbean then? Since they are not native to the Caribbean just like the European descendants.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. At the end of the day even the Amerindians were immigrants on these islands, so the best way to go is to push for a composite common culture/identity that sinthetizes all the existing groups here, as your signature shows.

P.S.: I think you should put in your "Politics" label "Duartian Republicanism".
    Exactly!!

Ps: I have changed it to Duartian Republicanism

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaquille For This Useful Post:

El Andullero (2018-11-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    SSA+Euro+MENA+Asiatic
    Ethnicity
    Afro + White + Levant
    Phenotype
    SSA + Egyptian + White

Okay, so the people who are descendants of Africans are not Caribbean then? Since they are not native to the Caribbean just like the European descendants.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly!!

Ps: I have changed it to Duartian Republicanism
    mind you when i use the term "caribbean" i refer to "afro-caribbeans" which ive previously mentioned 20x beforehand..

so no, thats not what i ment.

europeans arent afro-caribbeans, even if they are born in curacao or aruba.

a white european also isnt a african if hes born in africa. i noticed yall take nationality way too serious xD
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Established Member
    Arubano y Curasoleno
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J2 (West Asia)
    mtDNA
    L3e2b1a2 (SSA)
    Metaethnos
    Dutch Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Aruban/Curacaon
    Politics
    Duartian Republicanism
    Religion
    Atheist

mind you when i use the term "caribbean" i refer to "afro-caribbeans" which ive previously mentioned 20x beforehand..

so no, thats not what i ment.

europeans arent afro-caribbeans, even if they are born in curacao or aruba.

a white european also isnt a african if hes born in africa. i noticed yall take nationality way too serious xD
    I know that they are not afro-caribbean. But I think that you misunderstood me. We are not taking it way to seriously, but if you want to make it that way, go that's fine by me. In the end of the day people will have different opinions.

But I will leave now, gonna watch me some Bojack Horseman.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaquille For This Useful Post:

KingKhalasi (2018-11-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    R1b1a, Europe
    mtDNA
    L1'2'3'4'5'6 or L3
    Race
    Biracial
    Metaethnos
    SSA+Euro+MENA+Asiatic
    Ethnicity
    Afro + White + Levant
    Phenotype
    SSA + Egyptian + White

I know that they are not afro-caribbean. But I think that you misunderstood me. We are not taking it way to seriously, but if you want to make it that way, go that's fine by me. In the end of the day people will have different opinions.

But I will leave now, gonna watch me some Bojack Horseman.
    HAHAH bojack horseman is funny as fuck, have fun bro
    MyGenomeBox results:

Xcode Life 2.0 results:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast