User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Neither Christianization nor Islamization were peaceful processes.312 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-27 @ 13:00
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

Quote Originally Posted by An Shigao View Post
    Let me respond to each point in that retarded non sequitur meme image, since you didn't bother to read this topic.
    I considered not replying, but anyway I am bored so I will play your game.

I find it humorous whenever I see European nationalists describe themselves as Christian. In fact, you are more Semitic in spirit and mentality whenever you do this. Christianity is not indigenous to Europe. You should at the very least attempt to reconstruct your pre-Christian traditions, especially the cult of Sol Invictus, if you value your "European" heritage so dearly. It is pathetic that I know more about your histories and cultures before Christianity than you people do. Do you think Europeans just dropped their Indo-European myths and suddenly became Christian on their free will? You are deluded as fuck if that's what you believe, especially with figures like Charlemagne and more.
    Europeans embraced Christianity, and made it their own by consecrating their own ancient traditions to Christ. Only Jews and atheists believe Christians follow some pseudo-Jewish traditions, when this is not true at all. I don't mix religion with race or politics. Some of the most backwards and destructive battles in Europe were fought between different versions of Christianity, the treacherous Fourth Crusade and the Thirty Years' War being two examples. Nothing about Jesus or His teachings support anything going on with Christianity back then. Do not disparage His word by making note of violent “Christians” in the past.

The universal notion of Christianity was that it would help other nations by spreading it, but nobody who has read the Bible seriously thinks that this means every country in Europe should mix together and become one. You realize that in a Church of hundred people, you would be lucky to have a single individual to have read the Bible in it’s entirety. Let alone preach God’s true words.

Traditionalism states that regardless of religion, there is a supernatural order of things that our pagan ancestors respected, I follow Christianity because it is the religion of my heritage, born into religion adopted by society/culture/civilization. No different than all the Buddhists in East Asia, Hindus in South Asia etc. Not to say that these religions don't have certain values and good teachings about them. I am not denigrating my ancestors with nothing by following it. My ancestors are reincarnated in me and I further their memory, nothing bad regardless of religions I wish to follow.

We could give you reasons why or why not Christianity is ''cool'', but would it really matter? I used to be an atheist when I was a teenager, but once I actually looked at tradition, scripture, and what Christianity actually was, in a more mature mental state, I realized how superficial some of the opponents to it were. There is a deeper meaning and more credence to the Bible than the antis would lead you to believe.

What does that have to do with criticizing Christianity?
    He is the face of White Christian America, so he is not exactly popular among non-Christians.

Varg is a revisionist who is not interested in historical accuracy most of the time, but he is correct to criticize Christianity's history of being forcefully imposed on European peoples and leading to displacement of pagan beliefs.
    He has a YouTube channel in which he gives worthless opinions on shit that doesn't concern him, he has no fucking knowledge about the things he talks about, when in comes to Christianity at least. If you ask him which books he read on the subject or which authors he know about, I doubt we'll see much more than the usual idiots like Dawkins and Hitchens.

I am not an atheist. I just don't think obsessing over Semitic myths is the way to go.
    Majority of Americans are Christians because of their parents, even majority of Jews you meet in real life today at least in America merely adhere to the most base level of Jewish cultural customs (nothing wrong with this in itself), are actually atheist, yet believe in the superiority of the race they belong to, while committing traditional sinful acts emblematic of everyone who has ever called themselves a Jew in history. So not everything is black and white.

Go back to worshiping a megalomaniac rabbi, one that I take glee in his crucifixion; that pedophile, warmongerer Muhammad can join him on that cross too and both can eat shit in hell. Both Islam and Christianity are stupid.
    Just a friendly reminder that threads talking shit about Christianity are threads with the purpose of creating in-fighting. No one gives a shit if you like Christianity or not, it's a non problem that no one needs to hear about.

The tone of your words also indicate the possibility of a pathological disorder at hand. You are not from Europe, you ain't white, so you do not have a say on the matter, the fact that you can't express these views other than in a dead anthroforum is a testament to how much people reject your ideology.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    - snip -
    Barely any of your pre-Christian traditions survived. There was just marginal aesthetic continuity, that's it. Check here for more:
    http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...=1#post1359626

You are ultimately a Semite in spirit, and I refuse to view or call you an "European". You should change your username to "Jesus d**** sucker". Your ancestors were FORCED to worship the rabbi.

The Bible and Koran are both filth compared to Zarathustra's Gathas and Buddha's Pali canon or Mahayana Sutras. I live for the day in which I can see the destruction of both Islam and Christianity. Go back to worshiping that Jew, Semite. You are no different from the Muslims who face that infernal black stone of death.

you ain't white.
    Zarathustra was, in all likelihood, far Whiter than you, in both mentality and physicality. He hailed from the Southern Russian steppes and was probably closely related to Sintashta peoples. He was technically not Persian, but his religion spread Westward and was accepted over time. Mahayana Buddhism also developed in Gandhara and had significant influence from Hellenic philosophy. Granted, unlike that megalomaniac rabbi or bloodthirsty muzzie, Zarathustra's message of the Gathas made far more sense.

Why do you feel you're in the position of determining who is White or not when you literally revere a megalomaniac Semite?

Traditionalism states that regardless of religion, there is a supernatural order of things
    The idea of a "supernatural order of things" originated from the Zarathustra's Gathas, which dates to ~1000-1500 BCE, and it was adopted by your Ahrimanic religion.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2018-12-14 at 02:58.

Last Online
    2019-10-09 @ 23:37

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    Islam never wiped out entire races

Medieval mena muslim societies were far more tolerant than their savage European christian counterparts.Al Andalus and the Ottomans were great examples of this.

A Dhimmi in an Islamic land lived a more dignified life than the religious minorities of Europe.That is a historic fact
    Plenty of genocides committed under the banner of islam, most recent one was in darfur.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Both of you Christcucks and Muzzies can burn in hell. Iran preserved its Zoroastrian heritage for a reason. Iranians should become either Zoroastrians or Buddhists, perhaps even both. I want nothing to do with your Jew worshiping cult. I hope both you AND the muzzies get ripped apart and sent to hell.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/14/66966...Y7gZKTUTdOQoK0

Stop taking advantage of our de-Islamification for your shilling of Christcuckstianity.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian

Barely any of your pre-Christian traditions survived. There was just marginal aesthetic continuity, that's it. The idea of a "supernatural order of things" originated from the Zarathustra's Gathas, which dates to ~1000-1500 BCE, and it was adopted by your Ahrimanic religion.
    Religion in general emerged from the fusion of ancestor worship, nature spirit shamanism, astrological mathemagic, and tribal histories becoming mythology. Siberia is one of the places where shamanism has survived intact from ancient times and recent research into the Denisovan Cave region is yielding results suggesting that it might have been the birth place of shamanism and the cultural influence which would later sweep West to Göbekli Tepe and Giza.

If they make contact with the same divine spirits as their ancestors, the practice is genuine. The method doesn't matter as long as the result is true, that's how religion really works, at one point, your first spiritual ancestor had no tradition on which to rely. The only thing that counts is direct contact with the divine.

Like I said before, religion serves as a cohesion glue for society and makes men fight harder. Religion can be good or bad. You either worship God or you don't. You either love good, or you don't. There is no real "debate" possible, because it is a SPIRITUAL condition. This isn't science, or a mathematical conundrum. There are no "merits" beyond the obvious spiritual glory of love, peace, compassion, wisdom, duty, strength, and sacrifice. Evil exists because one may wish to live an easier, more selfish path, and infinite excuses to do so are in fact present.

Why do you feel you're in the position of determining who is White or not when you literally revere a megalomaniac Semite?
    You came here posting nonsense and got blown out, now you resort to these pathetic tactics.

God's not a Semite. He predates them. By quite a bit. Personal spirituality is for the greater mind, and if you don't think about God or the afterlife you're no better than some African subhuman.

Zarathustra was, in all likelihood, far Whiter than you, in both mentality and physicality.
    He was probably a sand nigger like you lol.

The Bible and Koran are both filth compared to Zarathustra's Gathas and Buddha's Pali canon or Mahayana Sutras. Go back to worshiping that Jew, Semite. You are no different from the Muslims who face that infernal black stone of death.
    Are you claiming that Zoroastrians and Buddhists have the sole claim to legitimate supernatural ability? I know this is difficult for a subhuman like you to articulate, but all you have to do is say 'yes' or 'no' and the humans here will be able to clearly understand what you are trying to say.

You can't call Christians 'Semites' if you're unable to surpass them, kowtow like a jew bitch, please and thank you.

You are ultimately a Semite in spirit, and I refuse to view or call you an "European". You should change your username to "Jesus d**** sucker". Your ancestors were FORCED to worship the rabbi.
    You should change your name to Zoroaster dick sucker.

Why the fuck would anyone listen to a bunch of cousinfucker inbreds from the Middle East in regards to following a God or religion.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

If they make contact with the same divine spirits as their ancestors, the practice is genuine. The method doesn't matter as long as the result is true, that's how religion really works, at one point, your first spiritual ancestor had no tradition on which to rely. The only thing that counts is direct contact with the divine.
    Here is a present for you:

And the thing is, you reduce the divine entirely to the Incarnation, which is utter tripe. You think a random nomadic Jew was literally the son of God, and you worship him above all else. You worship him above the singing of birds, the waving of trees in the breeze, and more. It is because you are depraved, refusing to see infinity in all the good things, that you reduce everything to a megalomaniac rabbi. No different than Muhammadan black cube worshipers. I wouldn't even call you a subhuman. I would refer more to you as being asleep, much like Gurdjieff did. You are not truly awake, so I wouldn't extend moral concerns to people such as you.

Like I said before, religion serves as a cohesion glue for society and makes men fight harder. Religion can be good or bad. You either worship God or you don't. You either love good, or you don't. There is no real "debate" possible, because it is a SPIRITUAL condition. This isn't science, or a mathematical conundrum. There are no "merits" beyond the obvious spiritual glory of love, peace, compassion, wisdom, duty, strength, and sacrifice. Evil exists because one may wish to live an easier, more selfish path, and infinite excuses to do so are in fact present.
    I like virtue ethics, but you fail to understand my metaphysical and historical criticisms directed to Christianity and Islam. Christianity is stupid because it places spiritual liberation in an external savior, which is Christ, and not through pacifying one's mind, like Buddha taught. True liberation is only found within one's own mind, not through obsessing about one megalomaniac figure. Any religious founder that preaches he was God Incarnate deserves to be treated with suspicion.

He was probably a sand nigger like you lol.
    And you are a stupid snow nigger who worships a sand nigger. Do you not see the irony, you God-forsaken stupid piece of ****? I recommend you hang yourself, you hypocritical retard. Talking to you puts a bad taste in my mouth. I recommend you go up to a random ME and call him sand nigger, see what happens.

Are you claiming that Zoroastrians and Buddhists have the sole claim to legitimate supernatural ability? I know this is difficult for a subhuman like you to articulate, but all you have to do is say 'yes' or 'no' and the humans here will be able to clearly understand what you are trying to say.

You can't call Christians 'Semites' if you're unable to surpass them, kowtow like a jew bitch, please and thank you.
    Oh, man, the irony. You're already kow towing to a Jew.

Why the fuck would anyone listen to a bunch of cousinfucker inbreds from the Middle East in regards to following a God or religion.
    Well, that's where your religion originated, you illiterate retard. Also, not all of Iran is a desert and Zoroastrianism developed near the green steppes or Pamir mountains. I doubt you even know the basic distinction between Semitic and Indo-European, but I have lost the patience of trying to educate you. Again, I recommend you promptly commit suicide and make this world a better place.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2018-12-15 at 20:23.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:51
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Politics
    Shmuley Poley
    Religion
    anonymous Cathoholics
    Germany Bavaria Holy Roman Empire

Both of you Christcucks and Muzzies can burn in hell. Iran preserved its Zoroastrian heritage for a reason.
    25.000 in 2011. That's not even 0.5 % of the overall population.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Garibald View Post
    25.000 in 2011. That's not even 0.5 % of the overall population.

Well, at least it's something, unlike the case of EurSemite. Iran also retained many of its Zoroastrians celebrations and literature much to the chagrin of the mullahs. Regardless, I would prefer Buddhism to grow, perhaps in the aesthetic clothing of Zoroastrianism. I consider myself an adherent of the Dharma first and foremost. Maybe it's possible to revive a heavily modified form of Zurvanism but one that is compatible with the Dharma? Both Christianity and Islam are toxic, stupid religions.

Compare Nagarjuna's MMK to the filth that is the Bible or Koran. The Koran and Bible argue the Truth is external from one's mind, and other shit for the simple-minded. Nagarjuna's MMK, however, proceeds via a paraconsistent logic that was only recently discover by Graham Priest and his inclosure schema. The way it goes about uncovering ontological Truths is truly baffling and revolutionary.

It is simple, you read good translations of various world religious texts, do some meditation or get frequent solitude within natural scenery, and see which speaks the most Truth according to one's HONEST experiences. I saw the Platform and Diamond Sutras to be the greatest of all religious texts. Buddha taught every being has potential to be enlightened and know the Truth for himself. Jesus and Muhammad said to have "faith" in their highly dubious and retarded visions that originated from schizophrenic voices. Buddha spoke the greatest of all Truths, the truth of the Tathagatagarbha. I believe Zarathustra's asha will naturally lead to Tathagatagarbha, which somewhat corresponds with the idea of Zurvan, especially with Buddhist Dharmakirti or Dogen.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

I want a movement in all of Greater Iran that involves de-Islamification while preventing it from adopting another Abrahamic poison. Buddhism is far more sensible of a religion. I recommend reading both Yampolsky's translation of Platform Sutra (note, you can skip the intro in this case -- just go straight to the Sutra) and Red Pine's translation of Diamond Sutras. See if they speak to you.

The point is, true enlightenment is found only within one's mind, not through any external savior. The Christians believe you can only reach salvation through sucking the dick of a megalomaniac Jew; the Muslims believe you can only reach salvation through facing a black cube and whipping those who question that sadistic, schizophrenic Bedouin's level of wisdom.

Bodhidharma and Buddha taught all sentient beings have Buddha nature, that is potential to awaken to Buddha hood, by pacifying their minds. They pointed to one's true luminous nature directly and the path to it:

“If you are unable to find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?”
    ― Dogen

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian

And the thing is, you reduce the divine entirely to the Incarnation, which is utter tripe. You think a random nomadic Jew was literally the son of God, and you worship him above all else. You worship him above the singing of birds, the waving of trees in the breeze, and more. It is because you are depraved, refusing to see infinity in all the good things, that you reduce everything to a megalomaniac rabbi. No different than Muhammadan black cube worshipers.
    I've seen you post this all over this site, and it always strikes me how little you actually know about Jesus, not to mention how utterly presumptuous it is by claiming that I worship a random Jew. I was raised with Christian values, but never the religious aspect of it. I went from kinda believing in God, to questioning religion, to being an atheist, to realizing how important Christianity is to western society, and right up to truly believing in God and Jesus Christ. I made the journey on my own, but it was always influenced by those who oppose Christians. After all, the only things that are suppressed to this extent are truths.

If Christianity caused depravity among its worshipers why was Christian Northern European countries of the 17-18th century were so successful? Their conquests and victories are at least to me, more impressive than those of their pagan ancestors. Christian Europeans were much more successful in warfare, all the Northern European pagans either died out or converted to Christianity, so what's the point of digging up some loser pagan religion and larping as one of them? There's a lot that's worthwhile contained in those old ethnic pagan religions, and all of that worthwhile stuff is also part of Christianity. Europe is dying today because of secularism. The Christians worship God. Others worship Satan.

I like virtue ethics, but you fail to understand my metaphysical and historical criticisms directed to Christianity and Islam. Christianity is stupid because it places spiritual liberation in an external savior, which is Christ, and not through pacifying one's mind, like Buddha taught. True liberation is only found within one's own mind, not through obsessing about one megalomaniac figure. Any religious founder that preaches he was God Incarnate deserves to be treated with suspicion.
    What part of any statement that I've made reveals anything about my personal beliefs? Nothing I have said can be used to derive such information. Do you even realize it is possible to accept a deity without believing verbatim a contradictory and allegorical text. A good example is how He "made man in His image". In simple terms that may make God anthropomorphic, but I consider it that God gave man the spark of divinity; the ability to inject the chaos of civilization into the natural cycle.

It cannot be understated, there are no "good" people in this world. There are people who are trying to be good and pursue truth, and people who embrace evil and lies to cope with or cover up their own failures. We are all fallen, Jesus Christ and Christianity is the culmination of European religion and mythology because God was always with us, but he sent us His Son to redeem us. This is why seeds of truth are found within Greek, Roman, Norse, and Hindu religion, to prepare us for His coming.

You are just mad your stupid prehistoric beliefs are easily reduced to absurdity so easily, Christians themselves, however, are a key player in keeping social order through perceived moral consequences. Religion/shamanism, in general, is necessary for a creative, passionate species.

Oh, man, the irony. You're already kow towing to a Jew.
    Your kvetching sounds rather Semitic in nature, they're the ones who usually have such an unwarranted hatred of such people.

It's really quite sad, you're so incapable as a troll that you have to willingly fulfill the role of a retard because you know that you can't perform in an actual argument in which you'd have to make definite claims and support them. Then again, there should be no empathy for disgusting creatures such as you who have turned over your incarnations to spreading falsehoods about things you don't know.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast