User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Neither Christianization nor Islamization were peaceful processes.222 days old

Amnesty Member
    Molecular Biologist The American's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:29
    Y-DNA
    R-P311
    mtDNA
    K1a3a1
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    New World Europen
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Politics
    Independent.
    Religion
    Roman Catholic.
    United States United Kingdom Ireland France Germany Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    That’s the perpetual state of most people this forum, dude
    50-50 chance that alcohol could solve that.
    In Hell there is Democracy, in Heaven there is a Kingdom
    Saint John of Kronstadt

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by The American View Post
    50-50 chance that alcohol could solve that.
    I would NOT want to see any members of this place drunk.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. - Acadian proverb

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

Odin (2019-01-17), The American (2019-01-15)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-15 @ 00:30
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

Quote Originally Posted by An Shigao View Post
    Science/academia: We wuz persians and shiet
    Evaluating Iranian Americans by looking at no longer Iranians in Iran is not a valid means of assessing Iranians. By definition an Iranian immigrant to a Western country is going to be smarter and more entrepreneurial and more socially agreeable than non-immigrants because of the nature of the immigration process and their reasons for wanting to leave their literal shithole country to get into a better one where they can prosper. Iran has an average IQ of 84 which is right there among African and Middle Eastern countries. You can't just look at rich Iranians who immigrated to America to work as if they're somehow representative of Iranians statistically. The simple fact that you don't understand any of this is a clear cut example that race determines intelligence.

I don't look like that, I look like the guy in my avatar. How many times do I have to repeat this?
    This is Iranid, you dumb cunt.

All that Arab blood has gone to your head Ahmed... sad!

I think the only thing that could educate you is a "one-to-one" talk.
    Yea, because being 330 lbs is such a huge advantage in a fight. I would wear your ass out fat cunt.

I still wish you'd commit suicide.
    Shut the fuck up before we nuke your brown ass.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Iran has an average IQ of 84
    Lynn/Vanhanen did their studies in 2002-2006, and they just skipped Iran altogether and based it on GDP data. The last IQ score that was carried out on Iran was in 1959, which was done by Valentine. So, Iran's IQ was measured in one and only one study, which was done in the 1950s. That's all we got for Iran. Only three other countries in Lynn/Vanhanen have IQ data as outdated as Iran's.

This is Iranid, you dumb cunt.
    Yes, I look like a more lighter toned Iranid.

All that Arab blood has gone to your head Ahmed... sad!
    I have less than 2% Arabic blood. I ran autosomal DNA analyses.

Yea, because being 330 lbs is such a huge advantage in a fight. I would wear your ass out fat cunt.
    I know how to use a gun. I see no humanity in you, so I wouldn't hesitate to use it if you tried to attack me. Shut the fuck up already, you belligerent Amerilard.

Shut the fuck up before we nuke your brown ass.
    I can be either a Mr. Rogers or Hannibal Lecter, and it all depends on how you respond to me. What you say next will determine your Fate.

Or better yet, just shut the fuck up.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-01-16 at 21:01.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian

Lynn/Vanhanen did their studies in 2002-2006, and they just skipped Iran altogether and based it on GDP data. The last IQ score that was carried out on Iran was in 1959, which was done by Valentine. So, Iran's IQ was measured in one and only one study, which was done in the 1950s. That's all we got for Iran. Only three other countries in Lynn/Vanhanen have IQ data as outdated as Iran's.
    I would like to agree, but the IQ data is so stunning regarding the drop in IQ from ~100 to ~85 as soon as you exit White Europe into either Albania or MENA.

Yes, I look like a more lighter toned Iranid. I have less than 2% Arabic blood. I ran autosomal DNA analyses.
    Still not White no matter how many times you say it.

I know how to use a gun. I see no humanity in you, so I wouldn't hesitate to use it if you tried to attack me. Shut the fuck up already, you belligerent Amerilard.
    There’s that famously low IQ in action. You're literally insane. Please seek immediate help within the confines of your local mental institution immediately.

I can be either a Mr. Rogers or Hannibal Lecter, and it all depends on how you respond to me.[/SIZE][/B] What you say next will determine your Fate. Or better yet, just shut the fuck up.
    Nope. Your post is full of so many ad hominem, I don't really feel like giving it a dignified response, so rape yourself to death with a knife.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Odin For This Useful Post:

DragonRouge (2019-01-17)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

I would like to agree, but the IQ data is so stunning regarding the drop in IQ from ~100 to ~85 as soon as you exit White Europe into either Albania or MENA.
    Armenia has an average IQ of 94 and given how close Iran is to them genetically, I believe Iran would be around the same ballpark.

Still not White no matter how many times you say it.
    I never said I was White, you illiterate and assumptive bastard. I don't give a shit, and the less I have in common with someone as wretched and retards as you, the better.

There’s that famously low IQ in action. You're literally insane. Please seek immediate help within the confines of your local mental institution immediately.
    I'm not low IQ, you stupid brutish faggot. I have a degree in STEM and am also an artist.

Nope. Your post is full of so many ad hominem, I don't really feel like giving it a dignified response, so rape yourself to death with a knife.
    Slit your throat and go to hell. I genuinely hope you die a painful and excruciating death.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-01-18 at 18:10.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian

Armenia has an average IQ of 94 and given how close Iran is to them genetically, I believe Iran would be around the same ballpark.
    Using the same logic, Iraq is next to Iran and their average IQ is like 87. Just because you cannot tell the genetic distance between them doesn't mean we can't.

I never said I was White, you illiterate and assumptive bastard. I don't give a shit, and the less I have in common with someone as wretched and retards as you, the better.
    So you do admit that you are brown and not white. Comb your unibrow and stop attacking white people then, you braindead retard.

I'm not low IQ, you stupid brutish faggot. I have a degree in STEM and am also an artist.
    You think a mass of brown turds who work for less money and as programming apes in a pen actually excel in STEM? You truly are a lesser being.

Slit your throat and go to hell. I genuinely hope you die a painful and excruciating death.
    Just piss off shitskin, you wouldn't have a modern world without us.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Odin For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2019-01-21)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

When will you shut the fuck up? You are like a pestersome bug that keeps whizzing around. Only difference is you keep yelling bullshit like "sand nigger". You were the first one to bring in racial slurs, not me, you troglodyte. You saw how I had a respectful disagreement with other members without bringing in memes or insults, right? You're just an annoying Stormfag.

Using the same logic, Iraq is next to Iran and their average IQ is like 87. Just because you cannot tell the genetic distance between them doesn't mean we can't.
    This is from an actual Nature study. Iranians cluster closer to West Asians like Armenians than Near Eastern people like Saudis:

So you do admit that you are brown and not white. Comb your unibrow and stop attacking white people then, you braindead retard.
    I admit I do not cluster near a wretched piece of shit like you. The less I have in common with you, the better. Quite frankly, I think the best thing that can happen to YOUR life is die.

You think a mass of brown turds who work for less money and as programming apes in a pen actually excel in STEM? You truly are a lesser being.
    You have to rely on some observable metrics when judging the capacity of others. Yelling "sandnigger" is not sufficient. Now slit your throat and go to hell.

Just piss off shitskin, you wouldn't have a modern world without us.
    Wait, so you're saying without imbeciles like you I would not have a modern world full of environmental degradation where ~60% of species are dying out, the threat of nuclear bombs, chemical warfare (e.g., Agent Orange still negative impacts Vietnamese), destructive pesticides, factory farming, and other insane bullshit? Then hell yeah, I would most certainly prefer a world without you! The less people like you, the better. You can start by killing yourself and preferably film it live for my satisfaction. One good thing about this world is I know at least you will suffer. My only regret is I cannot see you suffer so that I may take glee.

My hatred is entirely directed towards you and not any race, faggot.

I say this with total recognition of "our humanity", slit your throat and go to hell.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-01-21 at 17:27.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

When will you shut the fuck up? You are like a pestersome bug that keeps whizzing around. Only difference is you keep yelling bullshit like "sand nigger". You were the first one to bring in racial slurs, not me, you troglodyte. You saw how I had a respectful disagreement with other members without bringing in memes or insults, right? You're just an annoying Stormfag.

This is from an actual Nature study. Iranians cluster closer to West Asians like Armenians than Near Eastern people like Saudis:

I admit I do not cluster near a wretched piece of shit like you. The less I have in common with you, the better. Quite frankly, I think the best thing that can happen to YOUR life is die.

You have to rely on some observable metrics when judging the capacity of others. Yelling "sandnigger" is not sufficient. Now slit your throat and go to hell.

Wait, so you're saying without imbeciles like you I would not have a modern world full of environmental degradation where ~60% of species are dying out, the threat of nuclear bombs, chemical warfare (e.g., Agent Orange still negative impacts Vietnamese), destructive pesticides, factory farming, and other insane bullshit? Then hell yeah, I would most certainly prefer a world without you! The less people like you, the better. You can start by killing yourself and preferably film it live for my satisfaction. One good thing about this world is I know at least you will suffer. My only regret is I cannot see you suffer so that I may take glee.

My hatred is entirely directed towards you and not any race, faggot.

I say this with total recognition of "our humanity", slit your throat and go to hell.
    Annie Sh!tshow,
    I just read the negative reputation comment you sent me from the animal pictures thread complaining about me being a "dumb woman" and "high-fiving" Odin. Well, I see that you are still an evil, nasty person. Odin is my friend now so back off. I will send you a negative reputation comment in return.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

Odin (2019-01-25)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Annie Sh!tshow,
    I just read the negative reputation comment you sent me from the animal pictures thread complaining about me being a "dumb woman" and "high-fiving" Odin. Well, I see that you are still an evil, nasty person. Odin is my friend now so back off. I will send you a negative reputation comment in return.
    This topic isn't about that. I was able to at least discuss this topic in a civil manner with one forum member who disagreed, but Odin resorted to personal attacks for no reason. You and Odin can both go to hell.

I don't even have a problem with Odin's particular views. It's how he conveys them in the rudest manner possible that pisses me off.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-01-21 at 20:07.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast