User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: which countries/ethnicities have the best looking women in your opinion ?165 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-07-02 @ 00:13
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Iberian + Italian
    Phenotype
    Med + Alpine
    Brazil Portugal Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    ^ doesnt look european in the slightest tbh

extreme turkish look
    She pass in Southern Europe easily, of course she looks Turkish, but wouldn't be perceived as foreigner in Iberia/Italy.
    Last edited by Latinus; 2019-02-14 at 01:50.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    The amount of Brown, and Black men trying to get with White women speaks for it's self, as does the amount Western European men trying to get with Eastern European women, or the amount of White men trying to get with East-Asian women, speaks volumes at the questionable views of people on this forum.

Eastern European women seem be the best, not by a little, but by quite a bit.

For example, they have a level of neoteny similar to East-Asians, but actually often have big endowments.

Furthermore, they have brighter, more cat shaped eyes in Eastern European women vs East Asian.

Often times poll confirm East Asian women are the most popular from all races.

But, probably because overall Western European women aren't as good looking, they don't bump up "Whites" quite as high.
    You can't be mad for men's taste on her preferring East Asian women since many of polls say the same thing.

Its a difference between attractive and beautfiul. East Asian women are the most attractive for the reason they make good obedient wives,this is what a man wants.

If you Google Image search Slavic models, or Slavic women, they clearly dominate any other linguistic group I've seen not by a small margin, but by a quite large margin, such as for example Arab models, or Arab women.

There's simply no comparison.

The views of some people here are very questionable, and retarded.
    How are you so sure, are the results on Alexa or something? The most models that would pop up from a google search of ''Slavic models'' would be mostly Russians.

You don't seem to have any problem with other non-White supremacists, and racists on this forum.

But, all of a sudden a White Slav does such, and all breaks loose.

You are in general a bunch filthy obnoxious idiots, hypocritical swines, and a bunch of dirty simpletons.
    I believe she is of French - Acadian descent, I don't want to antagonize you but she is probably more whiter than you.
    Last edited by Menelik; 2019-02-14 at 08:25.

Last Online
    2019-07-15 @ 06:50
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Religion
    Islam
    Egypt

Romania
    Syria
    Lebanon
    Iran
    Mexico
    Algeria
    Caucasus in general

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nebro For This Useful Post:

Magnetic (2019-03-17)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:42
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

Italian cutie

Kurdish People Gallery - http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...487&highlight=

http://up.picr.de/35629749gd.jpg?rand=1556470851

bronze age modelling g25 :

https://up.picr.de/36214679dw.jpg

"fit": 2.4371,

"Greek_Crete": 70.83,
    "IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N": 25.83,
    "Oroqen": 2.5,
    "Karitiana": 0.83,
    "Simulated_AASI": 0,

----

"fit": 2.5743,

"Iranian_Mazandarani": 62.5,
    "Greek_Crete": 37.5,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

Latinus (2019-02-17)

Last Online
    2019-04-16 @ 17:07

Sindhi

Pahstun

Punjabi

Hindko(mixture of Pashtuns and Punjabis)

baloch

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

Everyone here should just say Latinas, they come in every racial background, hair color, eye color, skin color, hair texture, they can be white, black, indigenous, middle eastern, asian, triracial, quadracial, mestiza, mulatta and the list goes on and on

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

El Andullero (2019-05-26)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    Everyone here should just say Latinas, they come in every racial background, hair color, eye color, skin color, hair texture, they can be white, black, indigenous, middle eastern, asian, triracial, quadracial, mestiza, mulatta and the list goes on and on
    Triracials and mulatta latinas I agree are on average attractive but the same cannot be said for the latino negroes,indigenous of latin america and mestizos.The natives of north america are more attractive compared to the hobbits of central/south america and the artic inuits.Just my personal subjective opinion so don't go full mexican nationalist on me lol.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:20
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

If I were to edit my answer to a more global scale as opposed to just what I see in my city, then I'd say women from the Americas, whether that be North/Central/South America, as well as the Caribbean islands.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a_garcia49 For This Useful Post:

El Andullero (2019-05-26), NassBean (2019-02-16)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    Triracials and mulatta latinas I agree are on average attractive but the same cannot be said for the latino negroes,indigenous of latin america and mestizos.
    Black latinas are very beautiful, I love Afro-Brazilians, they are one of the most beautiful black Latinas around
    Indigenous women can be attractive, my favorite Amerindian sub-types are Pueblied and Magrid
    Mestizas are very beautiful, I don't know of anyone who doesn't find them appealing lol
    Mulattas and Triracials can be very beautiful for sure

the worst ones are Zambos, I do not find most of the very attractive

I personally do not know what you consider attractive though, I do not know your taste in women
    What's a 10/10 to you is most likely a 5/10 to me

I have been to New York before, and I personally think California Latinas are way better looking, they take care of themselves, dress nicely, have a better style, many are into fitness etc

My girlfriend is Turkish and she also finds Latinas in CA more attractive, but then again, shes probably biased because since she has been living with me in California, she always tells me how a lot of Mexicans look Turkish to her and how she finds them attractive, so in her mind, if you look Turkish, you are automatically attractive lol

But a lot of people say the same thing, that Latinas in California are better looking and they always mention the things that I mentioned about California Latinas

What NY has that California lacks are big booty Latinas, NY has many of those and in California you won't find such thing in great numbers, most Latina asses here are average size, many are flat and only a very tiny minority have big asses but those are probably less than 4% lol

So if you are a big booty man, then yeah NY is the place for you
    if you are more into attractive faces, then California is the place for you

The natives of north america are more attractive compared to the hobbits of central/south america and the artic inuits.Just my personal subjective opinion so don't go full mexican nationalist on me lol.
    Well I do not consider Central and South American natives attractive at all, I have always said it
    but at the same time, I do not find many US Natives attractive either, many of them display features that I dont find very attractive such as flat faces, a lot of them have that trait

Im not sure if you have been around US Natives, or live in America or you are just basing it on stereotypes
    But most natives in the USA are magrid, which it is also found in Mexico, in fact magrid is also the most common Amerindian sub-type in the country

US Natives (majority of them are mix now a days) get mistaken for Mexicans
    in fact, people think that this lady here is a US Native American when in reality she is Mexican American who is reclaiming her indigenous heritage LOL I mean, you wouldn't tell the difference between a Mexican and a US Native at all

This US Native looks extremely Mexican, she is a magrid sub-type, these are the only US Natives I find attractive and they are the ones who look very Mexican
    https://www.instagram.com/ericaprettyeagle/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

Meygaag (2019-02-18)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15