Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    Yeh, the left has gone full retard. Recently I even read an article (by the BBC) that accused men and women with slender/lean/healthy physiques of being "privileged."

Because in the case of people with healthy physiques, I'm sure it has nothing to do with them working hard, and honing their bodies in a gym to make them as aesthetically appealing as optimally possible. :
    I think there is nuance for also just having decent genetics to not become overweight as easily.

I'm in my mid 20's, haven't exercised in 5 years(besides walking around and occasionally lifting stuff), I'm 5'10" and 140 lbs(63.5Kg), similar weight since I was 17 years old. Being adopted, I can see the difference compared to family who all gain weight much more easily, yet I eat the same thing(albeit smaller portions) they do. My relatives have to regularly visit the gym to keep a healthy weight, where I haven't intentionally worked out since my Physical Education classes in high school .

In this sense, I can understand there being a bit of "privilege" depending on one's genetics to maintain a healthy weight. Not that it should discourage people from bettering their health, but I also know I can't preach my own strategy for weight maintenance to other people.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Doggerlandic
    Ethnicity
    South Norse
    Phenotype
    Kostenkioid
    Politics
    Relativism
    Religion
    None
    Denmark Viking Finland Spain Castile

Gillette, the company whose replacement cartridges of multiple blades have increased enormously in price?

Obviously Gillette spends a huge load of cash on advertising! Ads in general are seemingly made for retards, at least they have such naive claims and besides the point bullshit, like this ad. I mean, how can anyone take any ad seriously, when they are often full of lies? Especially when it comes to hygiene products and such, which makes up a disproportionately large percentage of the ads! I'm sure part of their advertising budget goes to sponsor some good causes here and there, that's all good, I suppose, but... does anyone really believe that Gillette gives a fuck about anything other than bottom line?
    Last edited by JaM; 2019-02-11 at 07:56.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:59
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

You realize you're a man who's approaching middle age, yet couldn't handle a little racial insensitivity that was ALLEGEDLY directed at him at a gun range? Your mental fragility was so incredibly potent, you had to gather up your things and leave. The irony of you calling anyone fragile is virtually tantamount to black pot calling out black kettle for umm... You guessed it: Being black.

In any case, there are myriad variables that affect the american wage gap. Nonlinearity in job performance being one of them. Evidence suggests that women in this country more often than not PREFER fewer hours and greater scheduling flexibility relative their male work peers.

American men and women tend to earn roughly the same when both are fresh out of high school (working low skill jobs) and/or fresh out of college (getting their foot in the door in their professional discipline). It's later on in life that the disparity seems to grow more markedly.

I tend to work 70 hour weeks on average. When business picks up for the company and we secure contracts (for our construction services), as a skilled journeyman I tend to work between 70 and 100+ hour weeks (basically never getting my weekends off). I do not know too many women that are willing to work those kinds of hours for any job. Frankly, I rarely even see women in my field to begin with. It's by and large dominated by men (like 95+% male---supported by data from the bureau of labor and statistics).

1) No one cares about sex-biased uniparental inheritance patterns observed in afram populations. Get over it.
    2) No one cares that aframs are generally ~20% west eurasian (auDNA). Get over it.
    3) I highly doubt all west eurasian ancestry in aframs is the result of rape. A lot of it was definitely from bedwenching. Get over it.
    4) With regards to those female slaves who were potentially raped. Get over it.
    5) Reconstruction era (1865-77) treatment of negros? Get over it.
    6) Post-reconstruction (1875-1900) treatment of negros? Get over it.
    7) Segregationist period (late 1800s-1965) treatment of negros? Get over it.
    8) Execution of blacks without due process (i.e., lynchings)? Get over it.
    9) Get over it. You can't change what happened in the past.

Nothing wrong with (verbal) bullying. There are only two types of people ill-adjusted to handle (verbal) bullying anyways. low IQ morons ("ignants"), who get triggered and attempt to physically retaliate (instead of ignoring the taunts or retaliating with taunts of their own). And sensitive pussies who seek to harm themselves (often critically), or harm others, or both. These individuals tend to excommunicate themselves out of the human gene pool anyways, since they generally wind up incarcerated, or wind up blowing out their brains. It's just darwin taking out human garbage.
    You reply to my comment like your are fragile and butthurt.
    There is absolutely no excuse you can give regarding the gender pay gap. With lifestyle differences between men and women taken into account there is still a gender pay gap. Your evidence while good is anecdotal, there is a wealth of research done on the topic. Next....my reply was to Elias and his comment that:

The underlying message of this short film is that white males are the problem; white males are rapists and bullies and so on.
    I was putting out the historical context of white males being bullies and rapists as Racism in and of itself is bullying, and the genetic data speaks for itself. I dont expect people to CARE about it. I expect readers with sufficient aptitude to look at race and gender dynamics in America in their historical context. In regards to race relations, you have seen me express time and time again I could care less about race and recognized our issue first and foremost is economic . The world is changing and "white men" just cant do a lot of the shit they USED to do. Their power dynamic is waning, we are moving into a global economy where green is becoming a more important color.

On to the gun range thing. You didnt get it because you dont know me. NJ is not a "Free State" when it comes to firearms like Florida. I didnt leave because of fragility, I left because being in a room full of guns with racist(s) cops is not a good place to be. As you suggested I was "ignoring the taunts" because I definitely wasn't going to be "retaliating with taunts my their own" to a cop. Furthermore I am not about to give some asshole cop and excuse to confiscate a 3500 dollar rifle because my "Windows are tinted to dark" or I "didnt have X number of locks on my gun case"....or the "firearm is supposed to be stored in the Trunk and you have a hatchback".......or whatever dumbass reason they could have chosen to have me pulled over.

I left because I am smart. Im damn near 40. 2019 Beyoku reacts differently from a 19 year old Beyoku with no responsibilities and nothing to loose. I have shit to lose, money in the bank and family I am responsible for...you are not going to catching me worldstar fighting in the street or verbally challenging cops.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    L3f1b
    Metaethnos
    Senegambia
    Ethnicity
    Kriolu
    Phenotype
    South Saharid Kriola
    Cape Verde African Union(OAS) Guinea-Bissau Senegal

Everything triggers the alt-right now. "look what lefty is doing" no different than sjw's.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stala For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2019-02-11), beyoku (2019-02-11), DragonRouge (2019-02-11)

Last Online
    Today @ 09:44

Yeh, the left has gone full retard. Recently I even read an article (by the BBC) that accused men and women with slender/lean/healthy physiques of being "privileged."

Because in the case of people with healthy physiques, I'm sure it has nothing to do with them working hard, and honing their bodies in a gym to make them as aesthetically appealing as optimally possible.
    Sir Mixalot would disagree about what's a healthy or optimal physique.

I'm tired of magazines
    Sayin' flat butts are the thing
    Take the average black man and ask him that
    She gotta pack much back
    So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
    Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!)
    Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
    Shake that healthy butt!
    Baby got back!

[...]

You can do side bends or sit-ups
    But please don't lose that butt
    Some brothers want to play that hard role
    And tell you that the butt ain't gol'
    So they toss it and leave it
    And I pull up quick to retrieve it
    So Cosmo says you're fat
    Well I ain't down with that
    'Cause your waist is small and your curves are kickin'
    And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'
    To the beanpole dames in the magazines
    You ain't it, Miss Thing
    Give me a sista, I can't resist her
    Red beans and rice didn't miss her

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yyy For This Useful Post:

Sun Shield Pakal (2019-02-18), upyours (2019-02-11)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:59
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by stala View Post
    Everything triggers the alt-right now. "look what lefty is doing" no different than sjw's.
    "Keep the working man working and he wont have to worry about politics".

I would say this is true of many other things in this day and age.
    Alt-Right VS SJW is very similar to gang warfare. It attracts people for the same reason gangs attract disaffected and unemployed youths.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

DragonRouge (2019-02-11)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    "Keep the working man working and he wont have to worry about politics".

I would say this is true of many other things in this day and age.
    Alt-Right VS SJW is very similar to gang warfare. It attracts people for the same reason gangs attract disaffected and unemployed youths.
    It’s not even politics, it’s a time-wasting culture war to keep people distracted while rich people keep walking away with all the money.

That’s why the alt-right and their “personalities” get money from the Koch brothers, Mercers, Goldman Sachs, etc. And SJWs never were a thing until people started talking about income inequality and the fact that the vast majority of the economic recovery since 2008 has gone to the top 1%.
    Last edited by DragonRouge; 2019-02-11 at 22:48.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by stala View Post
    Not just now. This has always been the case.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

@EliasAlucard

I don't know what you mean by slender/lean/healthy, but personally, I don't dig chicks who are anorectic (and anyone who does is basically a pedophile, just so you understand). Tits, ass and voluptuous curves are like mandatory on an attractive woman.

Because in the case of people with healthy physiques, I'm sure it has nothing to do with them working hard, and honing their bodies in a gym to make them as aesthetically appealing as optimally possible. And in the case of skinny/malnourished children in the horn of Africa and neighboring southern Sudan, I'm sure those kids feel lucky enough to be dying of starvation. So much so, that they've willingly offered themselves up as sacrificial lambs to the God of Privilege.
    Leftists are behaving this way because their ideological followers don't have real problems. In a way though, leftists are right about that: if you're attractive, you are indeed "privileged" (or whatever you wanna call it).

Anyway, this moralizing short film by Gillette, was basically repeating a lie into "truth". Pointing fingers at white guys as the evil doers is a safe cheap shot, because white guys won't be blowing themselves up in front of Gillette employees. How about Gillette doing a commercial aimed at the Arab world, saying something along the lines of: "don't stone your women to death"? Does Gillette have the balls to do such a short film? Of course not. Just like Western feminists are totally quiet about third worlders raping their women and female genital mutilating their daughters and so on. Personally, I'm okay with third worlders doing this stuff (I even think it's a good thing), so I'm not moralizing to third worlders and telling them to act like humans, but then again I didn't put on a holier than thou attitude like Gillette did.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I don't know what you mean by slender/lean/healthy, but personally, I don't dig chicks who are anorectic (and anyone who does is basically a pedophile, just so you understand). Tits, ass and voluptuous curves are like mandatory on an attractive woman
    It's because of feminism that modern women are fat. That's why women in Russia are thinner than in America/Western Europe/Australia.

Also, what we men mean by curvy is not what feminists mean.
    The Future was better before

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast