Christian
    Suebi Kingdom Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    You reply to my comment like your are fragile and butthurt...
    Entirely presumptive. You have nothing with which to actually support your assertion. But feel free to keep grasping at straws by employing false dichotomies and making unwarranted assumptions.

...Your evidence while good is anecdotal, there is a wealth of research done on the topic...
    There was virtually nothing anecdotal about what I stated, with the exception of how many hours I PERSONALLY work (this naturally falls under the premise of he said/she said, versus legitimate facts/evidence). What wasn't anecdotal however are stats by the bureau of labor and statistics that tell us that women VERY RARELY work skilled trades/construction, and that more importantly, women work far fewer hours on average (than their male counterparts).

There is absolutely no excuse you can give regarding the gender pay gap. With lifestyle differences between men and women taken into account there is still a gender pay gap...
    I agree that "all things being equal" men still outearn their female counterparts. But this leaves an incredible amount of context removed from the conversation.

The wage gap HAS been debunked ad nauseam, by economists such as Thomas Sowell, and authors such as Warren Farrell---who's book, Why Men Earn More, is a great read and which I highly recommend. You can download the .pdf HERE for free (though I also suggest purchasing a copy to support the creator).

Even when using a field that isn't nearly as predicated on "subjective performance" as a means for compensation, such as in sports and the entertainment industry as a whole. We see clear wage stratification between male and female performers. E.g., NBA players outearn WNBA players by quite an EXTENSIVE margin. But that is because their respective leagues operate at a SIGNIFICANT profit (NBA) versus at a significant loss of revenue (WNBA). The primary culprit being attendance figures which largely help bolster overall viewership numbers. Long story short, with the exception of a period of very brief decline/stagnation in the mid to late 2000s, the NBA has essentially always done a good job of improving its attendance figures year to year (setting the all time mark last season). The WNBA on the other hand has seen its attendance decline every year, since its inaugural season in 1997 (in contrast, they set the all time worst attendance mark last season).

Fact is, women's sports leagues are actually by and large, mainly supported by (yup, you guessed it) MEN. Fewer women watch women's sports than do their male counterparts. If we really didn't want to see women succeed, we wouldn't support them in these avenues. Yet the data suggests that we support them MORE than their own fellow female counterparts. Face it, there isn't some giant conspiracy to keep women down. Women just aren't as driven as men. There's a dearth of evidence that suggests this.

Frankly, while I have no problem discussing the wage gap with you, this isn't the thread to do it in, since this deals with alleged "toxic masculinity." Feel free to start a new thread if you'd like to debate unequal pay amongst genders.

Next....my reply was to Elias and his comment...
    Right because "Y'all" (as in plural) "fragile as hell" comes across as your comment being solely directed at @EliasAlucard . That said, I won't dismiss the possibility, but I think you can understand why that leaves it open for anyone to challenge your position (versus solely the person you were allegedly directing it towards).

I was putting out the historical context of white males being bullies and rapists as Racism in and of itself is bullying, and the genetic data speaks for itself. [B]
    The genetic data suggests that miscegenation occurred. Not that rape necessarily occurred, or at the very least, not that rape occurred in ALL instances, or even a majority of instances. Like I said, there was something known as "bedwenching."

...The world is changing and "white men" just cant do a lot of the shit they USED to do...
    White men haven't gotten away with lynching black folks since like the 60s. They haven't gotten away with shit in quite some time (e.g., the Byrd killing in Paris, TX and the AME Church massacre in North Charleston, SC).

Unlike negros, white europeans have improved as individuals through the ages. You guys are still doing the same backwards crap you've been doing for a millennia. And then acting like negros don't leave a path of devastation and destruction everywhere they go, and get away with it (e.g., the decimation of southern african hunter gatherer populations by invasive bantu-speakers). Y'all mofos is hunting pygmies in the Congo and not only eating them for sustenance, but raping them as well. So what does that fall under? Cannibalism or bestiality?

Their power dynamic is waning, we are moving into a global economy where green is becoming a more important color.

Money's always been the most important color.

On to the gun range thing. You didnt get it because you dont know me. NJ is not a "Free State" when it comes to firearms like Florida. I didnt leave because of fragility, I left because being in a room full of guns with racist(s) cops is not a good place to be. As you suggested I was "ignoring the taunts" because I definitely wasn't going to be "retaliating with taunts my their own" to a cop...
    Dude, I already knew you lived in a shitty ass "your first option is to retreat" state. That wasn't the point of my post since we weren't discussing the garbage self defense laws of your state versus mine. If you thought I was implying that you should get into unnecessary confrontations with people at gun ranges, you're even dumber than I thought. I'm saying regardless of a person taunting you (cop or otherwise), you're free to keep using your gun in a controlled environment (such as a gun range), so long as your owning said firearms is within the framework of the state's gun laws (regulating the sale/purchase and ownership of firearms).

...Furthermore I am not about to give some asshole cop and excuse to confiscate a 3500 dollar rifle because my "Windows are tinted to dark" or I "didnt have X number of locks on my gun case"....or the "firearm is supposed to be stored in the Trunk and you have a hatchback".......or whatever dumbass reason they could have chosen to have me pulled over.
    If you follow protocol for your state (which any responsible gun owner should familiarize themselves with, and know to the letter), there's legit nothing they can do. Worst case scenario (so long as you comply and leave your hands within visible view of the officer), they be-grudgingly give you your shit back (notice how they act like they just discovered some magical loophole ).

Frankly, your perception of "what is racist" is likely heavily skewed by bias anyways (and therefore highly subjective). So like any anecdotal account, I take this whole alleged gun range confrontation with a grain of salt (two sides to every story).

I left because I am smart. Im damn near 40. 2019 Beyoku reacts differently from a 19 year old Beyoku with no responsibilities and nothing to loose. I have shit to lose, money in the bank and family I am responsible for...you are not going to catching me worldstar fighting in the street or verbally challenging cops.
    That's good for you. I'd expect that at roughly 40 years old, you weren't the same pimple faced teenager you were 20 years ago.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I don't know what you mean by slender/lean/healthy, but personally, I don't dig chicks who are anorectic (and anyone who does is basically a pedophile, just so you understand). Tits, ass and voluptuous curves are like mandatory on an attractive woman.
    I don't think they meant JUST "model thin" (i.e., bulimic/anorexic). By a slender figure, I think they meant anyone ranging from "model thin" to roughly "slim thick."

I don't mind some extra meat for the record, but she can't be excessively overweight either. There's a limit to the amount of thickness I need. That said, I'm a little less discriminate when it comes to "smashing and dashing."
    Last edited by Tsarcastic; 2019-02-17 at 03:14.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 22:25
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

and the pussification of men continues. The left today really are despicable human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5