User Tag List

Thread: A sequel to my posts in the thread for Finns214 days old

Established Member
    -
    Last Online
    Today @ 21:02

Default A sequel to my posts in the thread for Finns

In the thread for Finns in the photographic supplement section (http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=7008), I made a few posts where I posted photos which I think support my view that among Finns and white people in general (or at least genetically homogenous groups of people), better looking people tend to have more Asian facial features and worse looking people tend to have more Middle Eastern (or non-white Caucasoid) facial features. This post is a continuation of my previous posts.

In general my theory is that a large part of the differences in how the facial features of different human races (for lack of a better term) look are caused by differences in how far the races have degenerated genetically, where the degeneration has resulted in increased gracilization, and where people whose ancestors have been agricultural or civilized longer have generally degenerated further. Domesticated animals have smaller brains and teeth than wild animals, and in humans cranial capacity and tooth size have decreased more since the start of the Neolithic in the parts of the world where the Neolithic started earlier. Domesticated animals also have shorter snout lengths than wild animals, and among humans the more gracile races have faces where the lower part of the face extends less far to the front, even though I think that within all races better looking people tend to have faces where the lower part of the face extends further to the front.

Among more gracile races better looking individuals tend to look more like individuals from more robust races, and among more robust races worse looking individuals tend to look more like individuals from more gracile races, even though less robust races do not always look worse than more robust races. Out of the two major human races, I consider non-Khoisan to look worse on average than Khoisan, so that better looking non-Khoisan tend to look more like Khoisan and worse looking Khoisan tend to look more like non-Khoisan.

When Weston Price traveled among different indigenous peoples in the 1920s and 1930s, he found that people who had adopted a modern lifestyle and diet had a higher prevalence of dental caries and dental crowding, and they also had narrower faces and narrower noses. Most currently living people have crowded teeth, which is generally caused by the dental arches being too small. People who don't have crowded teeth probably have bigger than average skulls, and in general they probably have more robust than average facial features.

I also think that the degree to which people have dark areas around the eyes has a fairly high positive correlation coefficient with how unattractive their facial features look in general. MENAs have a higher and Asians a lower degree of dark areas around the eyes than whites, and the degree of dark areas people have around their eyes tends to be more MENA-shifted in worse looking whites and more Asian-shifted in better looking whites. People who have a higher degree of dark areas around the eyes also tend to have more round eyes and more prominent eyelids, and people who have a lower degree of dark areas around the eyes tend to have more narrow eyes and less prominent eyelids.

All photos in this post are from the website of Kunstkamera (the Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography of the Russian Academy of Sciences) (http://collection.kunstkamera.ru/entity/OBJECT). Each photo is linked to the source of the photo. I posted some of the photos in the thread for Finns before, but I'm posting them here again because I deleted my Photobucket account and I deleted the website where I uploaded some of the photos.

This post contains 109 photos, so I put the photos inside spoiler tags.

Spoiler: 

In this photo of Saami, the woman who is the second from the left who looks more non-outlier European looks much worse than the woman who is the second from the right who looks more Uralid. She has a narrow elliptical or egg-shaped head. She also has prominent eyelids, dark areas around the eyes, and eyes and eyebrows that are slanted outwards. She also has unfirm skin so she has elliptical accumulations of soft tissue over the cheeks, and she has low facial soft tissue thickness so she has thin lips and a narrow nose. The woman who is the second from the right has a big facial skeleton so she has high cheekbones. She has firm skin so her nasolabial folds look like sharp lines, and she has high facial soft tissue thickness so she has thick lips and a broad nose. She also has eyes that don't have dark areas around them and that don't have prominent eyelids.

In this photo of Karelians, the girl in the middle looks the worst. She has a narrow elliptical or egg-shaped head, eyes and eyebrows that are slanted outwards, dark areas around the eyes and prominent eyelids, a narrow nose, and thin lips.

In this photo of Tofalars, the woman on the left looks better. She has a shorter nose, higher cheekbones, and firmer skin. She also has a longer jaw bone so the lower part of her face extends further to the front.

In this photo of Yakuts, out of the women in the second row, the one who is the second from the right looks the worst. She has an elliptical or egg-shaped head, a long nose, and prominent eyelids. She also has a short distance from the nose to the upper lip and a long distance from the lower lip to the tip of the chin. Out of the children in the front row, the first one from the right who looks like the woman above him looks the ugliest.

In this photo of Donxiang, out of the three girls in the back row, the one in the middle looks the worst. She has the most prominent eyelids, the longest and narrowest nose, the least firm skin, and the thinnest lips. Out of the two girls in the front, the one on the right who looks more Asian looks better.

In this photo of Donxiang, the woman on the left who has the least prominent eyelids looks the best.

In this photo of Mordvins, the girl on the right who looks more Middle Eastern looks uglier. She has a narrow face, a long nose, and prominent eyelids.

In this photo of Mordvins, the women who are the second, third, and fourth from the left who have a narrow face look worse than the other three women.

In this photo of Mordvins, the girl in the front looks worse than the woman on the right (at least if you adjust for age). She has a narrower face, a longer nose, more prominent eyelids, and less firm skin. She also has a shorter distance from the nose to the upper lip.

In this photo of Mordvins, out of the three people in the back row, the woman in the middle looks the worst. She has the narrowest face, the highest degree of dark areas around the eyes, and the longest nose. Out of the men in the front row, the one on the right who has the shortest nose and the least prominent eyelids looks the best.

All of the people in this photo of Mordvins have well-formed facial features so that they have high cheekbones and a short nose. The eyes of two of the men are not visible, but at least the rest of the people also have a low degree of dark areas around the eyes.

In this photo of Mordvins, the girl on the right looks better. She has a shorter nose, a more round face, and a more vertical forehead.

In this photo of Mordvins, the woman on the right in the back row looks perfect. She has a round head, and she also has firm skin so her nasolabial folds look like sharp lines.

In this photo of Mordvins, the woman on the right in the back row looks the worst. She has the smallest head and the most prominent eyelids.

In this photo of Russians, out of the four girls in the front, the one who is the third from the left who has the biggest head looks the best. The others all have dark areas around the eyes and their eyes look more dead.

In this photo of Russians, out of the three women on the left, the one in the middle looks by far the ugliest. She has the highest degree of dark areas around the eyes, so her eyes have prominent eyelids and her eyes look round. She also has the smallest head, the longest nose, the shortest distance from the tip of the nose to the upper lip, and the longest distance from the lower lip to the tip of the chin. She also has unfirm skin which is easy to see from the shape of the soft tissue of her cheeks. Part of the reason why I think the way MENAs look is the result of degeneration is that some of the ugliest Northern Europeans like that woman end up looking like they could pass as MENA. I'm actually not sure if that woman is actually a Jew or something, but there are people who look like that even among ethnic Finns.

In this photo of Russians, the woman in the middle who has the smallest head and the longest nose looks the worst.

In this photo of Russians, most of the children have dark areas around the eyes which makes them look sad or mean. The girl who is the fifth from the left in the back row and the boy who is the seventh from the left in the back row look maybe the best, or at least both have a low degree of dark areas around the eyes, and both also have high cheekbones.

In this photo of Russians, I think the girl on the right in the front row has well-formed facial features. She has narrow eyes that are slanted inwards, and her eyes don't have dark areas around them so her eyes look clean or bright. She also has a huge forehead, so she looks like her cranial capacity could be among the highest percentiles among girls her age. She also has firm skin so her nasolabial folds look like sharp lines and she has wrinkles on the forehead.

In this photo of Russians and one Teleut, I think the Teleut woman actually looks the worst. She has the most elliptical head and the longest nose.

In this photo of Russians, I think the woman in the front who has the biggest head has well-formed facial features. Out of the people in the back row, the boy who is the third from the left and the girl who is the first from the left have the least prominent eyelids, and their eyes also look the least dead.

In the photo of Russians below, out of the three older girls, the one on the right who has the most prominent eyelids looks the worst. The boy she is holding who has prominent eyelids also looks worse than the other two children.

In this photo of Russians, the girl who is the second from the right in the front row looks the worst. She has round eyes, a small head, and a narrow and convex nose.

The Russian women in these photos both look perfect by my standards. Both have a big head and narrow eyes that don't have prominent eyelids. Both also have firm skin so their nasolabial folds look like sharp lines.

The Karelian women in these photos all have a big facial skeleton and in general they have well-formed facial features.

The Russian women in these photos also have well-formed facial features, and all of them have a wide and tall head.

In this photo of Russians, the woman who is the third from the left in the front and the woman behind her look the best (again if you adjust for age), or at least both have a big facial skeleton and firm skin.

In this photo of Ukrainians, both women have well-formed facial features so they have a big head, firm skin, a short nose, and a long distance from the nose to the upper lip.

In this photo of Udmurts, the girl on the left who has narrower eyes and a lower bridge of the nose looks better. She also has a longer distance from the the nose to the upper lip and a shorter distance form the lower lip to the tip of the chin. Her nose is also pointed upwards so the nostrils are clearly visible from the front.

In this photo of Koreans, out of the three children in the photo, the girl on the left who has the least prominent eyelids looks the best.

In this photo of Udmurts, I think the three men in the front row who have a more rectangular head look better than the two men in the back row who have a more round head.

In this photo of Komi, out of the women in the second row, the ones who are the second from the left and the first from the right look the best. The others have a smaller head and more prominent eyelids.

The Estonian, Nağaybäk, and two Karelian girls in the photos below have a face where the part of the face that consists of the cheeks and the lower part of the face extends far to the front. Like most people with that shape of the head, they also have a short nose that is pointed upwards.

In this photo of Moksha, the girl in the middle looks the worst. She has the most prominent eyelids, the smallest head, the least firm skin, the longest and narrowest nose, the shortest distance from the nose to the upper lip, and the longest distance from the lower lip to the tip of the chin.

In this photo of Moksha, the boy on the right who has more round eyes looks worse than the boy on the left who has more narrow eyes.

In this photo of Karelians, out of the girls in the back row, the two on the right who have a wide face and a wide nose look better than the three in the middle who have a narrow face and a narrow nose.

In the photos of Karelians below, the people who have a green dot over their head have well-formed facial features, and the people who have a red dot over their head are at the opposite end of the spectrum.

This Karelian girl has eyes that don't have dark areas around them and that don't have prominent eyelids, so her eyes look clean or bright. She also has firm facial soft tissue which is distributed evenly. The way the eyes look depends on the way the eyelids look, which depends on overall properties of the skin, so people who don't have prominent eyelids often also have firm skin and vice versa.

The Belarusian boy in the photo below also has firm skin, and he has inner epicanthic folds and eyes that don't have prominent eyelids. I think that inner epicanthic folds are more common among whites who have firmer skin or who have a lower degree of dark areas around the eyes.

In the photo of Kamba (Bantu) below, the man who is wrapped in a blanket in the front looks the best. He has the biggest cheeks and he has a face where the part of the face around the mouth extends far to the front. He also has a broad nose and a low nasal bridge. He also has firm skin so he has prominent facial lines like wrinkles on the forehead. The man who is the second from the right who looks Middle Eastern looks the ugliest. He has a narrow face, prominent eyelids, a narrow nose, and thin lips.

In this photo of Turkana, the men who are the first from the left and the second from the right look the best. They have the biggest cheeks, and they also have high facial soft tissue thickness so they have a broad nose and thick lips. The man on the left has a broad and vertical forehead, so he looks like he would have high cranial capacity even by Asian or white standards. The other men in the photo have prominent eyelids or dark areas around the eyes which makes them look sad. The man who is the first from the right who has a hooked nose also has the smallest head and the most prominent eyelids. Blacks who have a hooked nose often also look like non-white Caucasoids in other ways.

In this photo of Komi, the two boys on the right in the front row look the best. They have a wide face, and they have narrow eyes that don't have dark areas around them. They also have high facial soft tissue thickness so they have thick lips and a broad nose. Blacks and Asians have higher facial soft tissue thickness than whites, but I think that within all races better looking people tend to have higher facial soft tissue thickness. The two boys also have firm skin so their nasolabial folds look like sharp lines. The boy on the right in the back row who looks the worst. He has a small and narrow head, a long and narrow nose, and dark areas around the eyes.

In this photo of Mordvins, out of the three children in the front, the boy on the right who looks the most Asian looks the best. The other two boys have a narrow face, a narrow nose with a high nasal bridge, and a short distance from the tip of the nose to the upper lip. They also have prominent eyelids because they have dark areas around the eyes.

In this photo of Mordvins, the girl on the left who looks the most Asian looks the best. She has the biggest head, the shortest nose, the least prominent eyelids, the thickest lips, and the longest distance from the tip of the nose to the upper lip.

In this photo of Finns, the girl on the right in the back row looks better than the girl on her left side. She has narrower eyes, less prominent eyelids, a broader nose, and a more vertical and broader forehead. She also has firm skin so she has prominent facial lines like nasolabial folds and wrinkles on the forehead.

All four women in this photo of Vepsians look fairly good, but the one on the right who has the narrowest head and the narrowest nose looks maybe the worst.

In this photo of Bashkirs, out of the three children in the front, the boy on the left who has the least round eyes and the least prominent eyelids looks the best.

In this photo of Bahkirs, the woman on the left who looks more white looks worse than the man on the right. She has a much smaller head, and she has a shorter distance from the nose to the upper lip and a longer distance form the lower lip to the tip of the chin.

In this photo of Bashkirs, the boy on the left has round eyes, dark areas around the eyes, and prominent eyelids has eyes that look dead. There are people who have eyes like that boy among all human races, but I think that part of the reason why they are the most common among non-white Caucasoids is the result of genetic degeneration. From a Caucasoid point of view, researchers have come up with theories for why Asians or Khoisan have narrow eyes (like that they are an adaptation to cold or to desert conditions), but if anthropological research would have been led by East Asians, maybe they would have seen narrow eyes as the norm, and they would have come up with theories for why Caucasoids have round eyes.

In these photos of Chuvashes, the boy who is the third on the left in the first photo and the man in the first photo both look perfect. Chuvashes are about 30% East Eurasian, but worse looking Chuvashes like some of the other boys in the second photo can pass more easily as non-outlier Europeans.

In this photo of Russians, the second girl from the left who has the narrowest head looks the worst.

In this photo of Russians, the boy who is the first from the right looks better than the boy who is the second from the right. He has a wider face and less round eyes. He also has higher facial soft tissue thickness so he has a wider nose and thicker lips.

In this photo of Russians, the woman in the middle looks better than the woman on the right. She has less prominent eyelids, a bigger head, and a head where the lower part of the face looks more triangular than round. She also has thicker and firmer skin, and her nose has higher z-axis depth.

In this photo of Russians, out of the six women in the photo, the ones who are the first and third from the left in the back row look the worst. They have the smallest heads, the most prominent eyelids, and the least firm skin.

In this photo of Russians, the woman who is the second from the left looks better than the girl on her right side. She has a lower degree of dark areas around the eyes and firmer skin.

In this photo of Russians, the woman on the right in the front row who has a round head and narrow eyes looks better than the woman on her left side who has a narrow head and round eyes.

In this photo of Tatars, the man on the left looks the least ugly. He has the narrowest eyes, the least prominent eyelids, the broadest nose, and the highest cheekbones. Tatars are one of the people who can look either white, MENA, or Asian, but worse looking Tatars tend to look more MENA.

In this photo of Tatars, I think the girl on the right and the girl in the middle look the best. They have high cheekbones, they don't have prominent eyelids, they have thick lips, and their nasolabial folds look like sharp lines.

In this photo of Ukrainians, the boy on the right who has a small head and eyes that are slanted outwards looks worse.

In this photo of Ukrainians, the boy on the left who has a small head and round eyes looks worse.

In this photo of Ukrainians, the woman who is the third from the right who has a small head looks worse than the women who are the first two from the right.

In this photo of Uyghurs, the children who are the first, third, and fourth from the left in the front have all round eyes and dark areas around the eyes, which makes them look mean or sad. All also have unfirm skin, which you can see from the shape of the soft tissue of their cheeks, and all have a narrow face and a narrow nose. The boy who is the second from the left who has a more rectangular rather than elliptical head looks the least bad, even though he also has dark areas around the eyes.

In this photo of Uzbeks, the woman in the front looks perfect, but the boy on the right has a narrow face, a narrow nose, and prominent eyelids. Uzbeks are about 60% West Eurasian and 40% East Eurasian (like Bashkirs).

Out of the three women in this photo of Uzbeks, the one in the middle who has the most prominent eyelids and the smallest head looks the worst.

In this photo of Uzbeks, the woman on the right looks better. She has a lower bridge of the nose, firmer skin, and eyes that are more slanted inwards.

All of the people in this photo of Chinese have dark areas around the eyes and prominent eyelids, so their eyes look dead. Out of the six girls, the one who is the third from the right looks maybe the worst. She has an elliptical or egg-shaped head, and she has a high degree of dark areas around the eyes.

In this photo of Chinese, out of the three men on the right, the one in the middle looks the worst. He has the smallest head and the most prominent eyelids. He also has eyes and eyebrows that are slanted outwards, a convex nose, and thin lips. He also has the thinnest eyebrows.

In this photo of Aleuts, the girl who is the second from the right who has the most prominent eyelids looks the worst.

Out of the men in this photo of Australians, the one who is the third from the right who has a small head looks maybe the worst. The one who is the third from the left looks better. The part of his face around the mouth extends far to the front. He also has a long distance from the nose to the upper lip and a short distance from the lower lip to the tip of the chin.

In this photo of Eskimos, the girl who is the first from the left who has a long and narrow nose and the woman who is the second from the left who has round eyes both look ugly.

In this photo of Eskimos, the man on the left looks better. He has a wider face, less prominent eyelids, and a shorter nose.

In this photo of Sioux, out of the three women on the right, the one in the middle looks the worst. She has a long and narrow nose, a narrow elliptical head, prominent eyelids, and thin lips. She also has unfirm skin which you can see from the shape of the soft tissue of her cheeks.

In this photo of Papuans, out of the three women whose face is visible, the one on the left who has eyes that are the most slanted inwards looks the best. The one in the middle who has the smallest cheeks looks the worst.

In this photo of Papuans, the man on the right looks better. He has less prominent eyelids, a bigger head, and thicker lips.

In this photo of Papuans, the man on the right looks better. He has a bigger head, a lower degree of dark areas around the eyes, and eyes that are more slanted inwards. He also has very high facial soft tissue thickness, so he has an extremely broad nose and very prominent facial lines.

In this photo of Papuans, the boy who is the second from the right looks the worst. He has a narrow head, a long nose, and a short distance from the nose to the upper lip. Two two boys on his left side also have a fairly small head and dark areas around the eyes, but the three older boys look better.

In this photo of Ona, the man who is the second from the right looks the best. He has the biggest head, the least prominent eyelids, the broadest nose, and the thickest lips.

Out of the three men in this photo of Wapichan, the one on the left looks the worst. He has a narrow head, a long nose, a short distance from the nose to the upper lip, and thin lips. The girl who is the first from the right looks better than the girl who is the first from the left. She has less prominent eyelids, a bigger head, and firmer skin.

Out of the three adults in this photo of Wapichan, the woman on the right looks the worst. She has round eyes, and her nose is straight rather than concave.

Out of the two men in the front in this photo of Ifugao, the one on the left who has round eyes looks worse. He also has lower maxillary prognathism.

In this photo of Ifugao, the girl on the right looks the worst. She has the smallest head, the most prominent eyelids, and the narrowest nose.

Out of the four girls in this photo of Kalinga, the one in the middle in the back looks the worst. She has the most prominent eyelids and the smallest head.

In this photo of Dusun, the girl on the right who has more prominent eyelids looks worse. Even though she has a big head, her head still looks elliptical or like it has bad proportions, because the part of the head around the mouth does not extend far to the front and she doesn't have high cheekbones. She also has unfirm skin so her nasolabial folds don't look like sharp lines.

This Belarusian man has a big facial skeleton, so he has high cheekbones and high mandibular length and width. Like most people with that shape of the head, he also has a short nose that is pointed upwards. The tip of his nose also has high z-axis depth, so his nose looks concave and not straight.

In this photo of Belarusians, out of the four women whose face is visible in the photo, the one who is the third from the right who has the smallest head looks the worst. The correlation coefficient between intelligence is about .2 for external measures of head size and about .4 for brain size (http://philipperushton.net/wp-conten...son-Ankney.pdf).

In this photo of Belarusians, out of the six girls on the right in the back row, the ones who are the first, fourth, and fifth from the right look the best. The other three have a smaller head (apart from maybe the one who is the second from the right) and more prominent eyelids.

In this photo of Belarusians, I think the woman on the right has well-formed facial features. She has a big facial skeleton, so she has high cheekbones, and she has the kind of a monkey face where the lower part of the face extends far to the front. She also has firm skin, so she has prominent facial lines like nasolabial folds and wrinkles on the forehead, which is a common feature of acromegaly.

In this photo of Belarusians the man who is the third from the left looks the best. He has high cheekbones and a wide jaw. He also has narrow eyes that don't have prominent eyelids. He also has a short nose, and he has a long distance from the nose to the upper lip.

In this photo of Belarusians, the woman on the right looks better than the girl on the left. She has a lower degree of dark areas around the eyes so her eyelids are less prominent. She also has high cheekbones and a wide jaw.

In the photo of Finns below, the women who have a green dot over their head have well-formed facial features. They have a big head so they have a wide face, high cheekbones, and a broad and vertical forehead. They don't have dark areas around the eyes so their eyelids are not prominent. They also have a short nose and a low nasal bridge, and they have firm skin so their nasolabial folds look like sharp lines. The two girls who have a red dot over their head look more ugly.

In this photo of Finns, the girl who has a green dot over her head has a wide face and high cheekbones, and the part of her face around the mouth extends far to the front. She also has a low degree of dark areas around the eyes so her eyes look clean or bright. The girl who has a red dot over her head is at the opposite end of the spectrum. She has a small and narrow head, a long and narrow nose, dark areas around the eyes, and eyes and eyebrows that are slanted outwards.

In this photo of Finns, the girl on the left looks the worst. She has the most round eyes, the narrowest face, and the highest nasal bridge.

In this photo of Jews, the girl on the right who has a long nose and eyes that are slanted outwards looks worse than the woman on her left side who looks more white. The two boys in the back who have round eyes and a narrow nose both look weak and ugly. Non-white Caucasoids are basically the only peoples where according to my way of thinking better looking people tend to look more white and not less white.

In this photo of Karelians, the woman on the left looks worse. She has a smaller and more elliptical head, her facial soft tissue looks more soft, she has eyes that are slanted outwards, and she has a narrower nose and thinner lips.

In this photo of Karelians, the woman who has a green dot over her head looks perfect. She has a wide face, a short nose, and firm skin. The woman who has a red dot over her head who has a smaller head and more unfirm skin looks worse.

In this photo of Saami, the girls on the left in the front and back row both look ugly. They have a narrow face, a narrow nose, and prominent eyelids. In old photos of Saami, it's more common for worse looking people like those girls to look like they could pass as non-outlier Europeans.

In this photo of Poles, the two girls on the left who have more prominent eyelids also look more sad than the two women on the right.

In this photo of Poles, the woman who is the second from the right looks worse than the other two women whose face is not blurred. She has less high cheekbones and a narrower face. She also has lower facial soft tissue thickness, so she has thinner lips, a narrower nose, and a lower z-axis depth of the nose.

Out of the four women in the front in this photo of Poles, the one on the left looks by far the worst. She has an elliptical or egg-shaped head, round eyes with prominent eyelids, a long nose, and thin lips. She also has a short distance from the nose to the upper lip and a long distance from the lower lip to the tip of the chin.

Last edited by Yyy; 2019-02-21 at 04:08.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    -
    Last Online

Each photo in this post is from a LiveJournal (https://luonnonkansat.livejournal.com) which was made by some other Finn (not me).

Spoiler: 

Out of these Udmurt women, the two on the left who have wider faces and eyes that are slanted inwards look better than the two on the right who have narrower faces and eyes that are slanted outwards. The two women on the right also have a long chin in the sense that they have a high distance from the lower lip to the tip of the chin, which I consider generally to be unattractive, even though I consider a high mandibular width and a high mandibular length to both be attractive. Even before I knew Finns were genetic outliers in Europe, I considered a long chin and eyes that are slanted outwards to both be more characteristic of Germanic people than of Finns. The two women on the right still look German or British to me, but the woman who is the second from the left looks more Finnish.

In this photo of Komi, the man on the right looks better than the other three men. He has a bigger head, less prominent eyelids, and eyes that are less slanted outwards.

In this photo of Saami, the boy who is the first from the right looks better than the boy who is the second from the right. He has a wider face, less prominent eyelids, a shorter nose, and a longer distance from the tip of the nose to the upper lip. He also has firm skin, so his facial soft tissue is distributed evenly and it looks rubbery. The other boy has unfirm skin so he has elliptical accumulations of soft tissue over the cheeks.

In this photo of Saai, the woman on the left looks better than the woman on the right. She has a wider face, a shorter nose, and a longer distance from the tip of the nose to the upper lip. She also has firmer skin so her nasolabial folds look like sharp lines, but the woman on the right has less firm skin which is easy to see from the shape of her nasolabial folds.

In this photo of Saami, the boy on the right who has a narrow head also has eyes and eyebrows that are slanted outwards which makes him look more sad.

In this photo of Saami, the girl who is the fifth from the left has a narrow elliptical head, a tiny jaw, and a hooked nose. For some reason the shape of the nose covaries with the shape of the head, so that people who have a narrow head often also have a long or hooked nose and vice versa. The woman who is the second from the left who has a big facial skeleton looks much better.

In this photo of Saami, the children who are the second from the left and the first from the right who have a narrow face also have dark areas around the eyes, so they have prominent eyelids and their eyes look round. The boy who is the third from the right has a round head and narrow eyes that don't have prominent eyelids, and he also has firm skin so the soft tissue of his face is distributed evenly.

In this photo of Saami, most of the people have round eyes which make them look dull. The woman on the left in the front row however has eyes that are slanted inwards and that don't have prominent eyelids, and she also has a big facial skeleton.

In this photo of Saami, most people have round eyes which makes them look mean or sad. The people whose eyes look the least round generally also have a big facial skeleton, like the man who is the first from the left.

Out of these Saami girls, the one on the right looks better. She has less prominent eyelids, a lower degree of dark areas around the eyes, a broader nose, and a lower nasal bridge.

In this photo of Udmurts, the girl on the left who has a small head and round eyes looks the worst.

These Udmurt girls both look fairly good, and they don't have dark areas around the eyes so they don't have prominent eyelids. I however think that the girl on the left who has a more round face and a shorter nose looks better.

In this photo of Udmurts, the woman who is the third from the right has well-formed facial features. She has a big facial skeleton and high facial soft tissue thickness. The girl who is the second from the left looks much uglier. She has a narrow head and a narrow nose, and she has eyes that have prominent eyelids and that are slanted outwards.

Out of these Udmurt girls, the one on the left who looks more Middle Eastern look uglier. She has a narrower face, a longer nose, more prominent eyelids, and eyes that are more slanted outwards.

In this photo of Mari, the boy on the left has a big facial skeleton, so he has high cheekbones and pronounced shadows under the cheeks. The boy who is the third from the left who looks more white looks much uglier. He has a small head, and he has eyes that are slanted outwards and that have dark areas around them. He also has low facial soft tissue thickness so he has a narrow nose and thin lips.

In this photo of Mari, the woman who is the third from the right in the front row has well-formed facial features. She has a big head, and she has firm skin so her nasolabial folds look like sharp lines. She also has narrow eyes that don't have dark areas around them. The girl on her left side who looks more white looks uglier.

Out of these Komi girls, the one in the middle looks the worst. She has a convex nose, the most prominent eyelids, and the least round face.

In this photo the girl on the right looks better. She has a wider face, a broader nose, and eyes that are more slanted inwards.

In this photo the girl on the right looks worse. She has a higher bridge of the nose and an elliptical head. The girl on the left has a face where the part of the face that consist of the cheeks and the lower part of the face extends far to the front and looks triangular.

In this photo both the woman and the boy standing on the ground have narrow eyes. The boy who is carried by the woman who has round eyes looks worse.

In this photo, the girl on the right who has more Caucasoid facial features looks worse. She has more prominent eyelids, a higher bridge of the nose, a narrower nose, a narrower face, and thinner lips.

In this photo the girl on the right looks better than the girl who is the second from the right. She has a wider face, a broader nose, thicker lips, and less prominent eyelids.

In this photo, the girl who is the third from the left looks the best. She has high cheekbones and a long jaw bone so the lower part of the face extends far to the front. She also has narrow eyes that don't have dark areas around them and that don't have prominent eyelids. The girl who is the fourth from the left who has a hooked nose also has a small jaw and prominent eyelids.

In this photo, the girl on the left who has middle-eastern facial features looks the ugliest. She has a narrow elliptical head so the part of her face which consists of the cheeks and the lower part of the face does not extend far to the front. She also has a long distance from the lower lip to the tip of the chin, which is more common in people with an elliptical head. She also has prominent eyelids and thin lips. The girls whose faces are the second, third, and fourth from the right all have a well-formed facial skeleton, so the part of their face which consists of the cheeks and the lower part of the face extends far to the front.

In this photo, the girls who are the first and third from the left who have the most prominent eyelids also have eyes that look the most dead, and they also have the narrower heads than the other two girls.

Out of the five women in this photo, the one who is the first from the right looks the best. She has the biggest head, and she has the highest facial soft tissue thickness so she has the thickest lips and the broadest nose.

Narrow eyes are fairly common among the SSAs who I consider to look the best, like the two girls or the boy in the photos below. All even have inner epicanthic folds.

In this photo, the woman on the right who has the least round eyes also has eyes that look the least dead.

In this photo, the man on the left looks better than the woman on the right. He has narrower eyes, a wider face, a broader and shorter nose, and thicker lips.

In this photo, the girl on the left who has the most prominent eyelids and the roundest eyes looks the worst.

In this photo of San, the woman and the baby on her back have eyes that don't have dark areas around so their eyes look clean or bright. The other two boys whose eyes are visible in the photo have more prominent eyelids or dark areas around the eyes which makes them look more sad or mean.

In this photo of San, the boy whose face is the leftmost in the photo has big cheeks, and he also has narrow eyes that don't have dark areas around them and that don't have prominent eyelids. The boy on his right who has dark areas around the eyes and round eyes has eyes that look more dead, and he also has smaller cheeks. The girl in the front who is looking at the camera looks perfect, or she has eyes that are slanted inwards that don't have prominent eyelids, and she has big cheeks. The boy on her right side who has dark areas around the eyes and a narrow face has dead eyes, but the boy on his right side looks much better.

In this photo of Kets, the girl on the left looks worse than the girl who is the second from the left. She has a narrower face, more prominent eyelids, rounder eyes, and thinner lips. She also has unfirm skin, so she has elliptical accumulations of soft tissue over the cheeks. The other girl has firm skin so her nasolabial folds look like sharp lines.

In this photo of Kets, the woman who is the first from the right in the front who has a huge head has well-formed facial features. The woman who is the third from the right in the front who looks more white looks uglier. she has a small head, prominent eyelids, a high bridge of the nose, and a pointy chin.

In this photo, the man who is the second from the left looks the best. He has high cheekbones, narrow eyes, and a broad and short nose. He also has firm skin so his nasolabial folds look like sharp lines.

In this photo, the girl on the left who has the most round eyes has eyes that look the most dead.

In this photo, out of the first six people from the right, the man who is the third from the right looks the worst. He has a narrow face, a long hooked nose, thin lips, and eyes that are slanted outwards.

In this photo, the man who is the third from the left looks the best. He has the kind of a monkey face that the cheeks are clearly distinct from the jaw, that the lower part of the face extends far to the front, and that he has frontal bossing. The boy who is the first from the left who has dark areas around the eyes and eyes that are slanted outwards looks like he could be white.

In this photo, the two men on the left have high cheekbones, so they have pronounced shadows under the cheeks, and they also have thick lips. The other three men look worse. They have smaller heads, more prominent eyelids, and thinner lips.

In this photo, the man in the middle who has an elliptical head also has prominent eyelids. The boy on the right looks worse than the boy on the left. He has smaller cheeks, lower maxillary prognathism, and more prominent eyelids.

In this photo, the two men who are standing have the kind of a monkey face that their cheeks are clearly distinct from the lower part of their face, that they have high maxillary prognathism so the part of their face around the mouth extends far to the front, and that they have frontal bossing. The two men who are sitting who have narrower faces look uglier and weaker. They also have narrower noses, thinner lips, and a shorter distance from the tip of the nose to the upper lip. Rosie O'Donnel got in trouble for saying that some black person looks like a monkey, but I think that within all races better looking people tend to look more like monkeys.

In this photo, the man who is the second from the left who has the smallest head and the most prominent eyelids looks the worst.

In this photo, the man who is the third from the left who looks Middle Eastern looks the worst. He has a narrow elliptical or egg-shaped head. He also has prominent eyelids, eyes that are slanted outwards, a narrow nose, and thin lips.

Out of these two girls, the one on the left who has eyes that are more slanted inwards and less prominent eyelids looks better.

In this photo the girl who is the first from the right looks the best. She has the shortest nose, and she has no dark areas around the eyes so her eyes look clean or bright.

Out of the three girls in the front in this photo, the one in the middle who looks the most caucasoid looks the worst. She has the narrowest face, the lowest maxillary prognathism, and the longest nose.

Out of the seven girls in this photo, the ones in the front row who are the second from the left and the first from the right who have the most prominent eyelids also have the most dead eyes. The also have the narrowest faces.

In this photo, the girl who is the second from the left and the woman who is the second from the right look the worst (at least if you adjust for age). They have the shortest distance from the tip of the nose to the upper lip.

In this photo, out of the men in the second row from the right, the ones who are the first and third look better than the ones who are the second and fourth. They have bigger cheeks, higher maxillary prognathism, and noses that are not convex.

Out of the four women in this photo, the one who is the second from the right who has the roundest face and the shortest nose looks the best.

Out of the four girls in this photo, the one on the right who looks the most caucasoid looks the worst. She has an elliptical head and eyes that are slanted outwards. The soft tissue of her face is also not distributed evenly, which is easy to see from the shape of the soft tissue of the cheeks.

In this photo the girl who is the first from the left in the front row who has round eyes and dark areas around the eyes looks worse than the girl who is the fourth from the left.

In this photo the girl on the right who has the shortest nose and the least elliptical head looks the best.

In this photo, out of the men in the back row, the one who is the second from the left who has prominent eyelids and eyes that are slanted outwards also has a narrow face and a narrow nose. The first two from the right look maybe the best. Both have the kind of a monkey face that the part of their face around the mouth extends far to the front and that their cheeks are clearly distinct from the lower part of their face.

In this photo the girl on the left looks worse than the woman on the right. She has more prominent eyelids, a longer nose, and a shorter distance from the tip of the nose to the upper lip. The soft tissue of her cheeks is also distributed less evenly.

In this photo, the boy on the left who has the least prominent eyelids looks the best. He also has a much shorter distance from the lower lip to the tip of the chin than the boy on his right side.

In this photo, the boy who is the first from the right who has the narrowest eyes and the biggest cheeks looks the best. He also has straight teeth. The boy who is the second from the left who has the most prominent eyelids has crowded teeth.

Out of the three girls whose face is visible in this photo, the one on the right looks the worst. She has the roundest eyes and the narrowest nose.

Out of the two girls in the front in this photo, the one on the right who has more prominent eyelids and smaller cheeks looks worse.

In this photo, all four girls have dark areas around the eyes and prominent eyelids, which makes them look mean or sad. The woman on the left who has less prominent eyelids looks like she has more life in her eyes, and she also has a more round face.

In this photo the girl in the middle who has the least prominent eyelids looks the best. She also has inner epicanthic folds but the other two girls don't, or at least their inner epicanthic folds are not visible in the photo.

In this photo the girl on the right looks better. She has less prominent eyelids, eyes that are more slanted inwards, and inner epicanthic folds.

Out of the three girls in the front in this photo, the one on the left looks the worst. She has the highest degree of dark areas around the eyes, eyes that are the least slanted inwards, the least round face, and the longest nose. She also has the shortest distance from the bottom of the nose to the upper lip.

In this photo, the woman on the left looks uglier than the man on the right. She has a small head, prominent eyelids, a long and narrow nose, and thin lips.

In this photo the girl on the left looks worse. She has a higher degree of dark areas around the eyes, less high cheekbones, a longer and narrower nose, and a shorter distance from the bottom of the nose to the upper lip.

In this photo, the girl who is the second from the left in the back looks better than the woman who is the first from the right. She has less prominent eyelids, a more round face, a more concave nose, and thicker lips. People who have a convex nose like the woman on the right also tend to have a shape of the head that looks like it has bad proportions, or like different parts of the face look too elliptical, or like the head itself looks elliptical rather than round.

Established Member
    -
    Last Online

In relation to my claim that brain size and tooth size have decreased more since the start of the Neolithic in the parts of the world where the Neolithic started earlier, Soltysiak (2007) (Reduction of Tooth Size in the Khabur Basin (Northern Mesopotamia)) says that tooth size decreased by about 20-25% in a region of Mesopotamia between around 4000 BC and the Iron Age. The paper covers four explanations for the reduction, each of which is portrayed as an adaptation to a change in the environment, even though maybe it was more the result of a process of degeneration which has also resulted in a decrease in brain size. Domesticated animals also have smaller brains and teeth than wild animals.

Abstract: Temporal reduction in crown diameters has been observed in various human populations, especially between the Upper Paleolithic and Neolithic. There are many models explaining this tendency, most of them using the concept of directional selection. This concept was tested on dental samples from several archaeological sites of northern Mesopotamia, ranging from the Pre-Pottery Neolithic to the Iron Age. Changes in average permanent tooth size in that period are striking, although their pattern is unexpected: from the Neolithic till the Chalcolithic the tooth size remained more or less stable (or even somewhat increased) and the process of reduction (by 20-25% in crown diameters) started in the Late Chalcolithic (ca. 4000 BCE) and continued to the Iron Age. Such a pattern supports The Late Chalcolithic was the period of rapid urbanisation and profound changes in the social, economical and technological systems. The shift from small-scale village economy to large-scale centralized dry farming and sheep/goat herding was followed by a re-shaping of food storage, distribution and preparation techniques and this change may have induced directional selection towards smafler teeth in the studied local population.
    In Europe, cranial capacity has decreased by about 200 cc (Henneberg (1988) (Decrease of Human Skull Size in the Holocene)):

Increase in the size of the braincase, so characteristic for human evolution, stopped by the end of Pleistocene. Several authors have noticed a decrease since then, while others at least agree there has been no further increase. Craniometric data collected in a uniform way on 241 series of male crania (approx. 9,500 individuals) and on 101 series of female ones (approx. 3,300 indiv.) originating from the NW quadrant of the Old World (Europe, N. Africa, etc.) and dated from Upper Paleolithic to modern times were used to evaluate the trend, Vaule thickness and skull shape were accounted for when calculating cranial capacity (CC) from craniometric data. Among male samples the peak CC occurred in Mesolithic (1593 cc), the lowest value falls in modern times (1436 cc); in female samples timing is the same: Mesolithic maximum of 1502 cc and modern minimum of 1241 cc. For both males and females the decrease through time is smooth, statistically significant and inversely exponential. A decrease of 157 cc (9.9% of the larger value) in males and of 261 cc (17.4%) in females is a considerable one, of the order of magnitude comparable to the difference between averages for H. erectus and H. sapiens sapiens.
    Each photo in this post is from the website of the Smithsonian Institution. Each photo is linked to the source of the photo, even though some of the photos have been removed from the website of the Smithsonian Institution since the time when I scraped the website for the photos 3 years ago. This post contains 70 photos, so I put the photos inside spoiler tags.

Spoiler: 

In this photo, the girl on the left who looks more white looks worse than the girl on the right. She has dark areas around the eyes, prominent eyelids, a long, narrow, and hooked nose, a narrow face, and thin lips.

In this photo, the woman on the right looks the worst. She has the most prominent eyelids, the most elliptical head, and the thinnest lips.

In this photo, the girl on the left looks worse. She has more prominent eyelids, and her skin is more unfirm which you can see from the shape of the nasolabial folds. People who have more unfirm skin also tend to have more prominent eyelids.

In this photo, the man on the left looks better. He has a bigger skull, so he has bigger cheeks and higher mandibular width and length. His nose is also more concave and shorter, and he has thicker lips.

In this photo, the man on the right looks the worst. He has the most prominent eyelids, the smallest head, and the shortest length from the nose to the upper lip.

In this photo, out of the first three men in the front, the last one looks the best. He has the biggest head and the most vertical forehead. He also has the shortest nose.

In this photo, the man on the right looks worse. He has more promient eyelids and a smaller head. His shoulders and chest are also narrower, and his shoulders are more round.

In this photo, the girl on the left who has a bigger head and a broader nose looks better. She also has eyebrows that are slanted inwards, but the girl on the right who has horizontal eyebrows and eyes that are slanted outwards looks more sad.

In this photo, the girl on the right looks the worst. She has the smallest head, the most prominent eyelids, and the most convex nose. The two girls in the middle who have the least prominent eyelids also have the most concave nose.

In this photo, the man on the right looks better. He has a bigger and more rectangular head, and he has a shorter nose.

In this photo, the man who is the second from the left who has the smallest head looks the worst. He also has the shortest distance from the nose to the upper lip and the the thinnest lips.

In this photo, the man on the right looks worse. He has a smaller head and a shorter distance from the nose to the upper lip. His eyes are also less slanted inwards.

In this photo, the girl on the right who has round eyes and an elliptical head looks ugly. The woman who is the fourth from the right who has a bigger and more rectangular head looks better. The shadow of her browridge falls over her eyes, which is more common in people with a more robust skull.

In this photo, the two men on the left look better than the other three men. They have a big skull so they have high cheekbones and high mandibular width and length. They also have thicker lips than the other three men.

In this photo, both girls have a big skull, so they have big cheeks, a high mandibular width and length, and a vertical forehead.

In this photo, the girl on the right looks worse. She has eyes that are more round, that have more prominent eyelids, and that are less slanted inwards.

In this photo, the woman on the right does not have prominent eyelids, but the other four people who do all look sad or mean.

Out of the five girls in the front in this photo, the ones who are the first and third from the right who have the least prominent eyelids look the best.

Out of the three men on the left in this photo, the one on the right who has the smallest head and the most prominent eyelids looks the worst. He also has the lowest facial soft tissue thickness, so he has the narrowest nose and the thinnest lips.

In this photo, out of the girls who are the first four from the left in the front row, the one who is the third from the left looks the best. She has the least prominent eyelids and eyes that are the most slanted inwards.

Out of the three women in this photo, the one on the left who has the least prominent eyelids looks the best. She also has the longest distance from the nose to the upper lip and the largest area of the forehead.

In this photo, out of the three women on the left, the one in the middle who has the biggest head and the least prominent eyelids looks the best.

In this photo, the girl on the right who has lower maxillary prognathism looks worse.

In this photo, the man on the left who has the narrowest head and the roundest eyes looks the worse. He also has the narrowest shoulders and chest.

In this photo, the children who are the first from the right and the third from the left in the back row who have the most prominent eyelids look the worst.

In this photo, the girl on the left looks better than the girl on the right. She has less prominent eyelids, eyes that are more slanted inwards, a bigger head, a broader and shorter nose, and thicker lips.

In this photo, out of the three men in the back row, the one on the right who has the most round eyes and the narrowest nose looks the worst.

In this photo, the man in the middle who has the highest maxillary prognathism also has the shortest nose. Like I said before, the shape of the nose covaries with the shape of the head, so that people who have a more robust skull also tend to have a shorter and more concave nose.

In this photo, the two girls in the front who look more white look worse than the two girls in the back. They have a narrower face, a longer nose, and more prominent eyelids.

In this photo of Eskimos, most people have dark areas around the eyes or prominent eyelids, so they look mean or sad. Many of them also have a narrow face.

In this photo of Eskimos, the man in the middle who has the smallest head looks the worst.

Both of the men in this photo of Ainu look good, but the one on the right who has eyes and eyebrows that are more slanted inwards looks more fierce or strong.

In this photo of Ainu, the men who are the first from the left in the front row and the first from the left in the back row have round eyes which have prominent eyelids, which makes them look MENA. They also have a narrow head.

In this photo of Ainu, the boy on the right who has a narrow head, prominent eyelids, and a long and narrow nose looks worse.

In this photo of Ainu, the girl on the right who has round eyes and dark areas around the eyes looks the worst. She also has the smallest head.

In this photo of Ainu, the girl on the left looks worse. She has a small head, round eyes, and dark areas around the eyes. She also has a convex nose and a short distance from the nose to the upper lip, and she has thin hair.

Both of these Ainu girls have well-formed facial features. They have big cheeks and eyes and eyebrows that are slanted inwards. Both also have a low bridge of the nose, so they have a concave nose.

In this photo of Ainu, the girl on the right looks better than the girl on the left. She has a wider face and firmer skin. She also has higher facial soft tissue thickness, so she has a broader nose and thicker lips.

Out of the four women in this photo, the one who is the second from the left who has the least prominent eyelids looks the best.

Out of the first two men on the left in this photo, the second one looks worse. He has eyes and eyebrows that are slanted outwards and a narrow face. Out of the two men in the front, the one on the left looks worse. He has a narrow head, prominent eyelids, and a narrow nose.

In this photo, the girl on the left who has round eyes, a narrow head, and a long nose looks worse than the woman on her right side.

In this photo, the man who is the first from the left in the back row has a well-developed facial skeleton, so that he has high cheekbones and high mandibular width, and that he has pronounced shadows under the cheeks. The boy under him looks much uglier. He has a narrow elliptical head, dark areas around the eyes, and eyes that are slanted outwards.

In this photo, the girl on the right who has less prominent eyelids and a bigger head looks better.

In this photo, the girl on the left who has a shorter nose looks better. She also has firmer skin, so she doesn't have an uneven accumulation of soft tissue over the cheeks.

In this photo, the girl who is the second from the right who has the most prominent eyelids also has eyes that look the most dead.

In this photo, the girl who is the second from the right looks perfect. She has a round face, eyes that don't have prominent eyelids, and a concave nose. The woman on her left side who has a long nose and prominent eyelids looks worse.

In this photo of Pueblo, the woman on the left who looks MENA looks ugly. She has an elliptical head, prominent eyelids, a long nose, and unfirm skin. Non-white Caucasoid facial features are part of the way that people who look ugly and deformed look among all human races.

In this photo, the girl in the middle who has a narrow head and narrow nose looks weak and ugly.

Out of the three girls in the front in this photo, the one on the right who has the least prominent eyelids looks the best. She also has the most round head and the shortest nose.

In this photo, the man on the left who has a shorter nose and thicker lips looks better. I don't know if he's part white, but actually many Native Americans look white if they're just wearing white clothes.

In this photo, the girl on the right who has the least prominent eyelids also looks the least mean or sad.

In this photo, the two women in the front both have a well-formed facial skeleton so they have big cheeks and a big head circumference.

Out of the three children in the front in this photo, the girl in the middle who has the least prominent eyelids and eyes that are the most slanted inwards looks the best.

In this photo, the girl on the right looks the best. She has the highest maxillary prognathism and the lowest level of dark areas around the eyes.

Out of the two women in this photo, the one on the left looks better. She has a bigger head, a shorter nose, and firmer skin.

Out of the two women in this photo, the one on the right looks worse. She has a smaller head, more prominent eyelids, and thinner lips.

Many of the best looking SSAs like the girls in these photos have narrow eyes or eyes that are slanted inwards.

These Kuba both have inner epicanthic folds. They also have the kind of perfect skin that looks rubbery that whites who have inner epicanthic folds often also have.

Most of the people in this photo have round eyes or dark areas around the eyes, so they look mean or sad. The two girls on the right who don't have dark areas around the eyes have eyes that look clean or bright.

Out of the two women in the front in this photo, the one on the left who has more round eyes looks more sad than the one on the right who has narrow eyes.

In this photo, the girl in the front who has narrow eyes and a wide face looks better than the girl in the back who has prominent eyelids and a small head.

In this photo of San, the woman and boy on the left who have more round eyes have eyes that look more dead than the older woman who has more narrow eyes.

Out of the three women in the front in this photo, the one in the middle who has the biggest head looks the best (even after adjusting for age). The one on the right who has low maxillary prognathism looks the worst.

In this photo, the girl on the left who has round eyes looks the worst. She also has the least firm skin, so her nasolabial folds don't look like sharp lines.

In this photo all three girls have well-formed facial features, or they have high maxillary prognathism, a short nose, and eyes that don't have prominent eyelids.

In this photo, the woman on the right and the boy in the middle both have eyes that don't have dark areas around them that look clean or bright. The boy on the left who has dark areas around the eyes looks more sad.

Established Member
    -
    Last Online

The spoiler below contains photos from the website of the Finnish National Board of Antiquities (https://www.kuvakokoelmat.fi). Each photo is linked to the source of the photo.

Spoiler: 

In this photo of Setos, the woman on the right looks better than the girl on the left. She has high cheekbones and a V-shaped lower part of the face, so that the middle and lower part of her face is shaped like the heart symbol. The girl on the left has a narrow and elliptical head. The girl on the left also has more unfirm soft tissue, which you can see from the shape of the soft tissue of her cheeks. Like the girl on the left, people with an elliptical head often have thin lips, and they often also have a long distance from the lower lip to the tip of the chin.

In this photo of Setos, the man on the right has MENA-like lazy eyes that have prominent eyelids and that are slanted outwards. He also has the longest nose, because people who look woggy in one way usually also look woggy in other ways.

Both of these Seto women have well-formed facial features. Both have a large head and a vertical forehead. They have firm skin, so their nasolabial folds look like sharp lines.

In this photo of Setos, the girl who is the second from the left looks the worst. She has the most unfirm skin, the most prominent eyelids, the thinnest lips, and the shortest distance from the tip of the nose to the upper lip.

The Seto girl whose face is visible in this photo looks perfect. She has a large mandible, and she has pronounced cheekbones so she has shadows under the cheeks.

In this photo of Estonians, the woman with a green dot over her head looks perfect. She has a large head and narrow eyes. The girl with a red dot over her head loos much worse. She has a smaller head, more prominent eyelids, and thinner lips. She also has a shorter distance from the nose to the mouth and a longer distance from the mouth to the tip of the chin.

This Estonian woman looks like she has well-formed facial features. She has a long distance from the nose to the mouth and a short distance from the mouth to the tip of the chin.

This Livonian woman also has well-formed facial features. She has large cheeks, narrow eyes, and a long distance from the nose to the mouth. She also has a broad and short nose with high z-axis depth of the nose.

This Livonian woman looks ugly because she has dark areas around the eyes, prominent eyelids, and eyes that are slanted outwards.

In this photo of Livonians, the man on the right has well-formed facial features. He has a wide face, a vertical forehead, and a short concave nose.

In this photo of Livonians, the boy and woman with a green dot over their head both have well-formed facial features. The shadow of their browridge falls over their eyes, which is more common in people with a more robust skull. It is also common in gorillas. The two women with a red dot over their head look ugly, because their nose is too narrow, and their eyebrows are slanted outwards. They also have lower cheekbones and thinner lips than the two older women in the back row.

This photo is either of Ingrians or Izhorians. The girl on the left looks perfect, even though she looks somewhat sad because her eyes are slanted outwards. She has firm skin, so her nasolabial folds look like sharp lines.

This photo is either of Ingrians or Izhorians. The girl on the right who has narrow eyes looks better than the girl on the left who has round eyes. She also has thicker lips and her nasolabial folds look more like sharp lines.

In this photo of Karelians, the two children who have a green dot over their head have narrow eyes that don't have dark areas around them, so that their eyes look clean or bright. They also have skin that looks firm and rubbery. Both also have a big head. The three children who have a red dot over their head look scary just based on how their eyes look.

In this photo of Mordvins, the girl on the right looks the worst. She has the smallest head and the highest level of dark areas around the eyes. She also has low facial soft tissue thickness, so she has thin lips and a narrow nose.

In this photo of Mordvins, the man on the left looks worse. He has a smaller head, and he has MENA-like lazy eyes with prominent eyelids.

In this photo of Mordvins, the boy on the right looks better than the boy in the middle. He has a wider face and a wider and shorter nose.

In this photo of Mordvins, the boy with a green dot over his head looks better than the boy with a red dot over his head. He has a bigger head, and even though he is probably older, he still looks like he has a bigger head for his age.

This Saami girl has eyes that look clean or bright, because she has no or almost no dark areas around the eyes. She also has firm skin that looks rubbery, a short concave nose, and a broad vertical forehead.

In this photo of Saami, the boy with a green dot over his head has firm skin, so his skin looks rubbery and his nasolabial folds look like sharp lines. His eyes also look clean or bright, because he does not have dark areas around the eyes.

This Saami man looks perfect. He has a wide head, high cheekbones, a short concave nose, and eyes that are slanted inwards.

These Saami men however look much worse than the man in the photo above. Both have a small head. They look more Nordid, and they could more easily pass as Indo-European Europeans.

In this photo of Saami, the boy in the middle doesn't have prominent eyelids, so his eyes look clean or bright. Even though the eyes of the boy on the right are closed, you can see that he has dark areas around the eyes, because the skin of his eyelids is dark.

In this photo of Saami, the man who is the second from the right looks ugly, because he has a small and narrow head, a long and narrow nose, and eyes that are slanted outwards. Even though Saami have only about 10% EEF admixture, even among Saami there are people like him who look Southern European.

Out of the three girls whose face is visible in this photo of Saami, the one on the right who looks the most Southern European looks the ugliest. She has eyes that look lazy, that have dark areas around them, that have prominent eyelids, and that are slanted outwards. She also has the longest nose. My view is that the way MENAs look is the result of genetic degeneration, so that even among Saami some of the ugliest people look like MENAs.

In this photo of Saami, all three men look weird, because their head is too small.

This Saami girl looks ugly, beacuse she has an elliptical head, and she has elliptical accumulations of soft tissue over the cheeks.

Both of these Saami girls look ugly. They have dark eyelids, so even though their eyes are closed, you can also tell that they have dark areas around the eyes.

In this photo of Saami, the girl with a red dot over her head looks worse than the girl with a green dot over her head. She has more prominent eyelids, a narrower face, and a narrower nose. The girl with a green dot over her head has a face where the lower part of the face extends far to the front, and like most people with that shape of the head, she also has a short concave nose.

In this photo of Saami, the girls on the left and right look ugly, because they have a narrow egg-shaped head, like many people have in old European paintings. The woman in the middle who has a more rectangular face looks better.

This Saami girl looks perfect. She has skin that looks firm and rubbery, so her nasolabial folds look like sharp lines, and the soft tissue of her face is distributed evenly.

In this photo of Finnish Romanis, the girl with a red dot over her head has eyes that look dead, that are slanted outwards, and that have prominent eyelids. She even has prominent upper eyelids, which looks particularly ugly. She also has a narrow head. The woman with a green dot over her head who looks more Mongoloid looks better. She has eyes that are slanted inwards, and she has no or almost no dark areas around the eyes. She also has robust cranial morphology, so she has high cheekbones.

The rest of the photos in this post are of Finns.

This boy has good bone structure, so he has pronounced shadows under the cheeks and a long mandible. His nose is also clearly concave rather than straight.

In this photo, the woman who is the second from the right looks much worse than the woman who is the first from the left. She has a more narrow head, more prominent eyelids, a more pointy or hooked nose, and a more pointy chin.

In this photo, the man in the middle looks the best. He has the biggest head, the shortest nose, and the thickest lips. The man on the right looks the worst. He has the smallest head, the longest nose, and the thinnest lips.

In this photo, the men who are the first and third from the left, who have a more narrow and elliptical head, look worse than the other two men, who have a more wide and rectangular head.

In this photo, even though the face of the boy on the right is barely visible, he looks weak just based on how small his jaw is.

This girl looks ugly, because she has dark areas around the eyes, and because she has unfirm skin so she has elliptical accumulations of soft tissue over the cheeks. She also has low facial soft tissue thickness, so she has thin lips.

This boy has narrow eyes that don't have dark areas around them and that don't have prominent eyelids, so his eyes look clean or bright. He also has firm skin, so his skin looks rubbery. The way the eyes look depends on the way the eyelids look, which depends on overall properties of the skin. People who have more unfirm skin, like the girl in the photo above, often also have more prominent eyelids.

Both of the women in this photo look ugly. They have eyes that are slanted outwards, a long and narrow nose, and thin lips.

This boy also looks ugly, because he has a narrow head, a long nose, and eyes that are slanted outwards.

In this photo, the boy in the back who has a narrower head and a narrower nose looks worse. He also has thinner lips, and he has a shorter distance from the nose to the mouth.

In this photo, the girl on the right looks ugly, because she has round eyes and a small head. She also has unfirm skin, so she has elliptical accumulations of soft tissue over the cheeks.

Out of the two boys in this photo, the one on the left looks better. He has a wider face and narrower eyes.

Out of these two men, the one on the right who has a bigger head and eyes that are more slanted inwards looks better.

In this photo, the man in the middle looks the best. He has high cheekbones, a broad and vertical forehead, and firm skin. The girl on the left and the woman on the right have dark areas around the eyes, so their eyes look scary. Both also have a narrow head that looks elliptical.

In this photo, the girl in the middle looks the worst. She has the narrowest head, the longest nose, and the thinnest lips.

This girl has well-formed facial features, because she has high cheekbones, a vertical forehead, and a long mandible. She also doesn't have dark areas around the eyes, so her eyes look clean or bright.

The boy in this photo has a similar shape of the head as the girl in the photo above. He has a long mandible and a vertical forehead.

In this photo, the girl on the left looks better. She has a wider face, eyes that are more slanted inwards, and less prominent eyelids.

In this photo, the girl on the left looks worse. She has a narrower head and a longer and narrower nose. She also clearly has thinner hair. I have found that people who have a broad and short nose like the girl on the right often also have thick hair.

In this photo, the man on the left who has a small jaw looks weak. The man on the right who has robust cranial morphology and narrow eyes looks better.

Out of these two women, the one on the left looks worse. She has a narrower face, a longer nose, and eyes that are more slanted outwards. She also has thinner lips and a shorter distance from the nose to the mouth.

This man has well-formed facial features. He has robust cranial morphology, so he has a rectangular face. He has firm skin that looks rubbery, and like many people with similar skin, he also has a low level of dark areas around the eyes. He also has a short nose and a long distance from the nose to the mouth.

All three women in this photo have well-formed facial features. They have a big head with robust morphology. They also have a broad and short nose.

All three women in this photo look ugly. All three have a narrow elliptical head, a long nose, and thin lips.

Out of these three girls, the one on the right who has the biggest cheeks and the biggest mandible looks the best. She also clearly has eyes that are slanted inwards.

The spoiler below contains photos from the collection of the Smithsonian Institution (http://collections.si.edu/). Each photo is linked to the source of the photo, even though some of the photos have been removed from the website of the Smithsonian Institution, and the identifier of some of the photos no longer points to the photo.

Spoiler: 

In this photo of Shilluk (Nilotic people), the boy with a red dot over his head looks worse than the boy with a green dot over his head. He has more prominent eyelids and rounder eyes. His forehead is also less tall and more receding.

In this photo of Xhosa, the woman who has green dot over her head who looks Mongoloid has well-formed facial features. She has a big head and narrow eyes that don't have prominent eyelids. The man who has a red dot over his head who looks more Caucasoid looks ugly. He has a small head and prominent eyelids.

In this photo of Ndebele, the girl on the right who has narrow eyes looks better than the girl on the left who has more prominent eyelids.

In the two photos of Baule below, the girl in the first photo looks better than the girl in the second photo. She has narrower eyes, and she even has inner epicanthic folds. She also has a bigger head.

All three people in this photo of Wodaabe look ugly, because they have MENA-like lazy eyes and prominent eyelids.

Out of these Dana girls, the one on the left who has the most round eyes looks the worst (even though she also looks like she has a glass eye or something). She also has the lowest cheekbones.

Out of these Ashanti girls, the one in the middle looks the least like she has dead eyes. She has the narrowest eyes and the least prominent eyelids, and she also has the widest face.

In the photo of Bambara below, I drew a green dot over the head of persons who have a particularly low level of dark areas around the eyes, or whose eyes look particularly clean or bright. On the other hand, out of all the people in the photo, the man who has a red dot over his head probably has the highest level of dark areas around the eyes, which makes him look scary sad. He also has the lowest or nearly lowest prognathism, and he has a narrow Caucasoid-like elliptical head.

In this photo of Sotho, the with a red dot over their head have prominent eyelids and dark areas around the eyes, so they look scary or sad.

Both of these Sotho women have prominent eyelids, so they look like they have lazy eyes.

In this photo of Sotho, the boy on the left who has more prominent eyelids and less narrow eyes looks worse.

In this photo of Hausa (West African people), all three girls look ugly because they have Caucasoid-like facial features. They have prominent eyelids, a narrow head, and a high bridge of the nose.

On the other hand, both of these Hausa boys have narrow eyes that don't have prominent eyelids.

Out of the three women in this photo of Kuba, the one on the left looks the worst. She has the most prominent eyelids, the narrowest face, the thinnest lips, and the shortest distance from the nose to the mouth.

In this photo of Kuba, all six children in the front look sad or scary because they have prominent eyelids. Out of the six children, the boy who has a red dot over his head looks the worst. He also the narrowest head, the shortest distance from the nose to the mouth, and the highest bridge of the nose. The boy in the back who has a green dot over his head is at the opposite end of the spectrum. He has narrow eyes that don't have prominent eyelids.

In this photo of Acehnese (Indonesian people), the two men in the back row who look Caucasoid look worse than the men in the front row. They have a narrower head, lower cheekbones, and more prominent eyelids.

In this photo of Batak (people from Philippines), the two men who have a red dot over their head look ugly. They have prominent eyelids and low cheekbones. The three men who have a green dot over their head look better. They have higher cheekbones and a more rectangular face.

In this photo of Sherdukpen (Indic) people, the men with a green dot over their head whose eyes are the most slanted inwards look the best.

In this photo of two Eskimos and two whites, the whites look uglier, because they have a narrow face, a hooked nose, and eyes that are slanted outwards. In North Korean propaganda posters, Americans are depicted as having hooked noses. Hooked noses look universally ugly, and they are more common among whites than Mongoloids.

Out of these two Monpa (Indic) men, the one on the left looks worse. He has a narrow head, a nose where the tip of the nose points downwards, prominent eyelids, eyes that are slanted outwards, and a pointy chin.

In this photo of Australians, the white lady on the right looks ugly because she has a small mandible and a long nose. The Aboriginal looks much better.

Both of the people in this photo of Algerians look ugly, because they have MENA-like lazy eyes with prominent eyelids. Both even have a prominent upper eyelid, which looks particularly ugly.

In this photo of Niasese (Indonesian people), the woman on the left looks worse. She has a more elliptical head, a longer nose, and a shorter distance from the nose to the mouth.

In this photo of Vietnamese, the boy who has a red dot over his head looks worse than the two boys who have a green dot over their head. He has a narrower head, a longer and narrower nose, a shorter distance from the nose to the mouth, and a higher level of dark areas around the eyes.

In this photo of Tagalogs, the woman in the middle looks the ugliest. She has the most prominent eyelids and the most elliptical head.

In this photo of Ainu, the boy on the left who has eyes that are highly slanted inwards looks perfect. The man in the middle who has more prominent eyelids has eyes that look lazy.

In this photo, the two girls who have a green dot over their head look better than the other three girls who have a red dot over their head. They have less prominent eyelids, so their eyes look less tired. They also have higher cheekbones and a wider face, so their head looks less elliptical. They also have a wider and more concave nose.

In this photo of Eskimo, the girl who is sitting in the front looks weird because she has prominent eyelids.

In this photo, the white man on the left looks worse than the Eskimo man on the right. He has a smaller head, a receding forehead, a hooked nose, and a smaller mandible.

These women all look ugly, because they have prominent eyelids and an elliptical head. They also have unfirm skin, which you can see from the shape of the soft tissue of their cheeks.

In this photo of Malaysians, the boy on the right who has the most elliptical head looks the worst. He also has the lowest facial soft tissue thickness, so he has the thinnest lips.

In this photo of Yoruba, the girl on the right looks the worst. She has the most prominent eyelids, the smallest head, and the smallest mandible. She also has the thinnest lips and the narrowest nose. The girl in the middle who has the least prominent eyelids and the most concave nose looks the best.

In this photo of Yoruba, the girl on the right looks better than the girl in the middle. She has a shorter nose and less prominent eyelids.

In this photo of Quiche, the boy on the right looks worse. He has a receding forehead and a narrow head.

In this photo, the white man with a red dot over his head looks worse than the Native American with a green dot over his head. He has a narrower head, more prominent eyelids, and a narrower nose.

In this photo, the man on the left who looks more white looks worse. He has less robust skull so the lower part of his face extends less far to the front. He also has a longer nose and thinner lips.

In this photo, the two whites who have a red dot over their head look ugly and weak. They have a narrow elliptical head, unfirm skin, and dark areas around the eyes. The man with a green dot over his head is probably Native American. Even though his face is only partially visible, you can tell that he looks better simply from the shape of his jaw and cheeks.

In this photo, the woman who looks more Caucasoid looks uglier. She has poor definition of cheekbones and prominent eyelids.