Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    However, she can look very amerindian in some pics.

If I came across her in California, I would perceive her for being from the Caribbean, Honduras, or Panama.

Side note: She's actually attractive in some photos, but once she opens her mouth, then that goes away .
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to a_garcia49 For This Useful Post:

Daven (2019-03-09)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:34

Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    She's actually attractive in some photos, but once she opens her mouth, then that goes away .
    Her campesino dad and abuela really failed her. I can't even imagine how embarrassing was for them to have those two birds representing them on that famous low class reality show. It's entertainig though.

- - - Updated - - -

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    L3f1b
    Metaethnos
    Senegambia
    Ethnicity
    Kriolu
    Phenotype
    South Saharid Kriola
    Cape Verde African Union(OAS) Guinea-Bissau Senegal

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    You almost sound like you are trying to claim her. Please admit she's your favorite "singer"

When she's singing her verse I only see the DR flag. The lyrics of the song online also only mention "Dominican girl" (in this one she says Trinican girl or something like that though). But okay, let Trinidadians embrace her. I can guarantee you her mom is not from that island.

- - - Updated - - -

Her dad and mamá are too buenmozos for Cardi. Belcalis is lowkey ugly and looks older than her age. What the mother is video. She's quite young.
    In the parts where she's in the club dancing you can see the trini flag wrapped on her behind.
    Well this has nothing to do with Trinis...this has to do with what she's claiming. It makes no sense for her to be claiming being half trini in songs...dancing around with her mom in trini flags and always mentioning in her videos. Maybe her mom is half trini but grew up in DR? Maybe that's what they mean when they say half "spanish".

Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:34

How many times have you seen Cardi claiming Trini after she blew up? Not even once and I follow her on IG in a daily basis.

Her dad speaks a broken English, her mom sounds Hispanic, looks it plus there is evidence from she works stating her name and surname (both being stereotypical Dominican). Nobody in Trinidad knows her mom nor knows where she's from. People that know her will say she's Spanish too, etc, etc... It's pretty strange if you ask me. She has being acusssed of lying before and this falsely claiming a background isn't as uncommon as you think.

I don't see the point of arguing if people will go by what they read in online sources anyways. But thank the Lord she's oficially only half DR for now.

p.d. I have a good eye for this because I live NYC. I know Highbridge well. If you know enough Dominicans like you claim you should know that there is something that doesn't make sense. But okay, she's Trinimican for now. Let's go by what is official.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4