User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: Taiwanese Andrew Yang running for the 2020 US presidential election70 days old

  1. #21
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 15:12
    Join Date
    2010-01-07
    Posts
    4,931
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    A centrist-right direction is the way this country should go. Going far lefty is exactly what the country does not need, and we already see that going far right is a debacle.
    Classified intel or NOT....I was right....yall got DUPED.
    Looking back in hindsight....yall got duped.
    The powers that be were going to war before the intel even came in...bogus info was just the justification. But anyways...

    What are the "Centrist-Right" solutions to these issues?

    -the military industrial complex.
    -the for profit prison industrial complex,
    -corporate welfare
    -The destruction of the planet.
    -expensive healthcare and college
    -slave labor and the gig economy

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

    NixYO (2019-03-14)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #22
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist a_garcia49's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:00
    Join Date
    2013-01-20
    Posts
    3,959
    Location
    Bay Area
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    A centrist-right direction is the way this country should go. Going far lefty is exactly what the country does not need, and we already see that going far right is a debacle.




    - - - Updated - - -

    Were you ever in the military and viewed intelligence data? I have been, and so was Colin Powell. There is no way to look at classified military data and conclude that its bullshxt unless you are trained in the said discipline of know what to look for. I was in the US Air Force, and I have served, Colin Powell was not the problem as he tried to AVOID having that war.
    I'm not solely blaming him for the Iraq War, he was under pressure by his superiors, in that sense, its easy to see they threw him under the bus. However, most voters won't think of the details, they just pay attention to the scapegoat.

    My point was that there are no Center-Right politicians in this 2020 election(for now). Though, on a global scale, people like Obama and Biden are considered Center-Right, they think we're crazy for calling the other Democratic candidates "Far Left", that's just Centrist to them.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

  5. #23
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Most Hated Member DragonRouge's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-02-08
    Posts
    7,847
    Location
    America's Hat
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    I'm not solely blaming him for the Iraq War, he was under pressure by his superiors, in that sense, its easy to see they threw him under the bus. However, most voters won't think of the details, they just pay attention to the scapegoat.

    My point was that there are no Center-Right politicians in this 2020 election(for now). Though, on a global scale, people like Obama and Biden are considered Center-Right, they think we're crazy for calling the other Democratic candidates "Far Left", that's just Centrist to them.
    No centre-right in 2020? Americans consider centre-right people, like most mainstream Democrats to be “leftist”.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

  6. #24
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist a_garcia49's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:00
    Join Date
    2013-01-20
    Posts
    3,959
    Location
    Bay Area
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    No centre-right in 2020? Americans consider centre-right people, like most mainstream Democrats to be “leftist”.
    I'm speaking in regard to a US context lol, I understand US Democrats are Center-Right by global standards though.

    McCain and Bush would be Center-Right in this country.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to a_garcia49 For This Useful Post:

    DragonRouge (2019-03-14)

  8. #25
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2012-03-07
    Posts
    4,728
    Gender
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

    Default

    #YangGang Exposed: Insider Claims 2020 Hopeful Andrew Yang Is Paying Groups Of Online “Meme Operators” To Influence Future Voters

    https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/...luence-voters/


  9. #26
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Most Hated Member DragonRouge's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-02-08
    Posts
    7,847
    Location
    America's Hat
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    I'm speaking in regard to a US context lol, I understand US Democrats are Center-Right by global standards though.

    McCain and Bush would be Center-Right in this country.
    I dunno, I think that may be changing, politics have shifted rightward everywhere. Even here in Canada, although it does seem what we consider “centrists” are considered “leftist” in the US and Europe. Our right has gone off to crazytown though, we don’t even have a centre-right anymore. Probably why I’m considering cancelling my return flight from Namibia depending on election results. The centre-left party not the best option, but the least worst option. It’s either them or one of two parties that have gone far-right or a party that has gone far-left.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

  10. #27
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Junior Member Janos's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-05-29
    Posts
    10,907
    Location
    Svithjod
    Gender
    Politics
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    No centre-right in 2020? Americans consider centre-right people, like most mainstream Democrats to be “leftist”.
    The Democrats are leftists. They were center-right a decade ago, but they have gone to hell latest years, hence why me and many people I know have shifted and prefer the Reps to the Dems nowadays, previously Democrat was the default for most Swedes when picking American politics, thanks to the healthcare stuff, but now Democrats have become the gender feminazi islamist party, just like Socialists in rest of the West. There was even a good thread on the otherwise quite useless swedish forum flashback "how long does it take before Islam take over the Democrats": https://www.flashback.org/p66026316
    The Future was better before

  11. #28
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Most Hated Member DragonRouge's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-02-08
    Posts
    7,847
    Location
    America's Hat
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    The Democrats are leftists. They were center-right a decade ago, but they have gone to hell latest years, hence why me and many people I know have shifted and prefer the Reps to the Dems nowadays, previously Democrat was the default for most Swedes when picking American politics, thanks to the healthcare stuff, but now Democrats have become the gender feminazi islamist party, just like Socialists in rest of the West. There was even a good thread on the otherwise quite useless swedish forum flashback "how long does it take before Islam take over the Democrats": https://www.flashback.org/p66026316
    LOL! Like I am going to take seriously what anybody on Flashback would have to say.

    It could be that Sweden is going in a more insane far-right direction, a position I am more likely to believe. But even then I don't think Flashback or here is representative of normal Swedes.

    I take Ed the Sock more seriously, and he is a fucking sock! When people went at him saying they couldn't watch his stuff anymore because he is "far left" now, he replied "No, I am where I have always been. It is you who went off the deep end."
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

  12. #29
    Established Member
    QBS Banned Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    4,919
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Obama and Biden are center-left, maybe a bit more closer to the center than other center-lefties in SOME regards. As far as Colin Powell, thats what I was trying to tell beyoku, that its senseless to pin the full blame on Powell for the war. He only read off what was given to him, and that was his jobn. After that first term he did the rigjht thing and stepped down, removing himself from politics.


    Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    I'm not solely blaming him for the Iraq War, he was under pressure by his superiors, in that sense, its easy to see they threw him under the bus. However, most voters won't think of the details, they just pay attention to the scapegoat.

    My point was that there are no Center-Right politicians in this 2020 election(for now). Though, on a global scale, people like Obama and Biden are considered Center-Right, they think we're crazy for calling the other Democratic candidates "Far Left", that's just Centrist to them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

  13. #30
    Established Member
    QBS Banned Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    4,919
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    Classified intel or NOT....I was right....yall got DUPED.
    Looking back in hindsight....yall got duped.
    The powers that be were going to war before the intel even came in...bogus info was just the justification. But anyways...

    What do you mean by "yall?" There were MANY Democrats that voted for that damn war including Hilary herself, and she is NOT center-right, maybe she's center-left.

    What are the "Centrist-Right" solutions to these issues?

    -the military industrial complex.
    -the for profit prison industrial complex,
    -corporate welfare
    -The destruction of the planet.
    -expensive healthcare and college
    -slave labor and the gig economy
    Load of BS, those are the solutions that the FAR RIGHT want, not the center-right, but like a good biased partisan leftie you spew their BS. Colin Powell is center-right, as are people like Susan Collins, Joe Scarborough, and none of them go that extreme as far as solutions.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act (and the 2020 election)
    By ~Elizabeth~ in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-03-08, 01:07
  2. French Presidential Election 2017
    By EliasAlucard in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 2017-12-04, 07:29
  3. 2012 French Presidential Election
    By Frans Hals in forum Politics & Law
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2012-03-29, 05:34
  4. Finnish presidential election tomorrow
    By Idriz in forum Finnic Domain
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2012-02-13, 21:27
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2011-12-30, 03:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<