User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Taiwanese Andrew Yang running for the 2020 US presidential election12 days old

  1. #41
    Established Member
    1984
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    2,266
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Race
    Europid
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    It wasn’t a feminist who just killed 47 people in New Zealand. The far-right is who needs to be held in check. And if you claim to be a responsible centre-right person, you should do that.

    There are crazy feminists out there, but they don’t kill people.
    Good old predictable DR...


    You realize the NZ attack is most likely a play to get people to mimic your own reaction? It was tailor-made for this. You are already spouting that the "far right needs to be held in check". How exactly? And why? Because you fell for the propaganda?
    You don't vote for kings!

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #42
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Most Hated Member DragonRouge's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-02-08
    Posts
    7,699
    Location
    America's Hat
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozrage View Post
    Good old predictable DR...


    You realize the NZ attack is most likely a play to get people to mimic to your own reaction? It was tailor-made for this. You are already spouting that the "far right needs to be held in check". How exactly? And why? Because you fell for the propaganda?
    Well you are one person who needs to be held in check, that’s for sure. I can see you going on a shooting spree one of these days.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

  4. #43
    Established Member
    1984
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    2,266
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Race
    Europid
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Well you are one person who needs to be held in check, that’s for sure. I can see you going on a shooting spree one of these days.
    Yeah I already picked up your passiveness in the other thread where you tried to plant that seed you little rat.

    Don't you worry about me, and worry about your self.
    You don't vote for kings!

  5. #44
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Most Hated Member DragonRouge's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-02-08
    Posts
    7,699
    Location
    America's Hat
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozrage View Post
    Yeah I already picked up your passiveness in the other thread where you tried to plant that seed you little rat.

    Don't you worry about me, and worry about your self.
    Alright. But if there’s ever a mass killing in Sweden I am looking at this forum and your garbled rants as of late.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

  6. #45
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:34
    Join Date
    2010-01-07
    Posts
    4,814
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozrage View Post
    Good old predictable DR...


    You realize the NZ attack is most likely a play to get people to mimic your own reaction? It was tailor-made for this. You are already spouting that the "far right needs to be held in check". How exactly? And why? Because you fell for the propaganda?
    That is not how propaganda and terrorism works. The attack was to have white folks worldwide sympathize with the terrorist over the victims. Look at the specific thread and see who blames victims vs the shooter. Look at some of your own comments.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

    DragonRouge (2019-03-20)

  8. #46
    Established Member
    1984
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    2,266
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Race
    Europid
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

    Default

    Go ahead, I lost count on how many shootings there been here since christmas, only in my town. Where there used to be none.

    That you are shifting blame on me in this climate isn't surprising. I'll take that, because it doesn't really bother me that you don't know what you are talking about.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    That is not how propaganda and terrorism works. The attack was to have white folks worldwide sympathize with the terrorist over the victims. Look at the specific thread and see who blames victims vs the shooter. Look at some of your own comments.
    No the attack was to have people to fill in the blanks with their own agenda. A slight of hand.
    You don't vote for kings!

  9. #47
    Established Member
    1984
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    2,266
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Race
    Europid
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Well you are one person who needs to be held in check, that’s for sure. I can see you going on a shooting spree one of these days.
    And since you are so foresighted why don't go to the police with those claims. If you are confident enough to smear me here why not in real life?

    Go ahead if you think I deserve that!
    You don't vote for kings!

  10. #48
    Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Most Hated Member DragonRouge's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-02-08
    Posts
    7,699
    Location
    America's Hat
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozrage View Post
    And since you are so foresighted why don't go to the police with those claims. If you are confident enough to smear me here why not in real life?

    Go ahead if you think I deserve that!
    Wow first you say you don't care, but I can sense the anger in your posts towards me.

    I must say, the fact that you're worked up about somebody on the other side of the Atlantic who you will never meet is quite sad.

    PS: You must also have some delusions of grandeur if you actually think I personally blame you for the current climate.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

  11. #49
    Established Member
    1984
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    2,266
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Race
    Europid
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Wow first you say you don't care, but I can sense the anger in your posts towards me.
    "The force is strong in this one."
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    I must say, the fact that you're worked up about somebody on the other side of the Atlantic who you will never meet is quite sad.
    Is that a fact though? Or is it in your mind that I'am in the slightest worked up?
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    PS: You must also have some delusions of grandeur if you actually think I personally blame you for the current climate.
    Then why did you shift the blame and plant the seed to worry about me?
    You don't vote for kings!

  12. #50
    Established Member
    1984
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    2,266
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Race
    Europid
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

    Default

    Now hush, and listen to the that mic drooooop..
    You don't vote for kings!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. The Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act (and the 2020 election)
    By ~Elizabeth~ in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2019-03-08, 02:07
  2. French Presidential Election 2017
    By EliasAlucard in forum Current Affairs & Politics
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 2017-12-04, 08:29
  3. 2012 French Presidential Election
    By Frans Hals in forum Politics & Law
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2012-03-29, 05:34
  4. Finnish presidential election tomorrow
    By Idriz in forum Finnic Domain
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2012-02-13, 22:27
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2011-12-30, 04:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<