User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: American Muslims are peaceful, but the ones in the Middle East are mostly NOTY221 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Default American Muslims are peaceful, but the ones in the Middle East are mostly NOTY

As such, I am having a hard time understanding why relatively nothing is being done to eliminate the Muslim menace overseas. They are a problem that will not go away. No one can defend radical Islam.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Niger-Congo $avage BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:35
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Then join the marines and do it yourself.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

The Middle East is like what most people on this forum want the West to be like: dominated by the far right.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. - Acadian proverb

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2019-03-16), BlessedbyHorus (2019-03-16), Truthcentric (2019-03-16)

Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Race
    Triracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    Caribbean Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    As such, I am having a hard time understanding why relatively nothing is being done to eliminate the Muslim menace overseas. They are a problem that will not go away. No one can defend radical Islam.
    Because the root of all evil on that score, the Wahabbi regime on Riyadh, have the govs of the West in their pocket, particularly DC and Downing Street. Address the lobby corruption in the West, and then you will begin to see some light at the end of the dark tunnel.
    Last edited by El Andullero; 2019-03-16 at 14:36.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Andullero For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2019-03-16), BlessedbyHorus (2019-03-16)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Then join the marines and do it yourself.

I'm retired Air Force, and I have dealt with the Muslim menace. I wouldn't mind seeing whole areas get nuked in the Middle East. The liberals support these Muslims more than they support Christians here at home.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    The Middle East is like what most people on this forum want the West to be like: dominated by the far right.

Typical leftie lie. If the Middle East was dominated by the far right, why are liberals generally in support of these Muslims, and are against wars against the Muslim menace?

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

searching (2019-03-17), Tsarcastic (2019-03-16)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Man I swear, people like you are precisely why I think canadians are all clowns and prefer for them to just stay on their side of the border.

You clearly know fuck all of what you're talking about. The middle east is either dominated by tyranical despots or radical islamists (in Afghanistan, Iran, and to an extent Saudi Arabia). The situation in Saudi Arabia is a little more complicated than that, because the Saud family technically runs shit. However, this is only because the wahhabists backed the Saud family's political claim to power, in exchange for financial sponsorship in order to not only grow their own brand of puritanical islam within Saudi Arabia, but export it as well, to neighboring middle eastern countries and the islamic world at large. People forget that Saudi Arabia was far less conservative in the 50s, 60s, and even 70s (similar to Afghanistan and Iran). Their transition into a fundamentalist state is much more recent.

You're comparing the incomparable. The vast majority of supporters of the alt-right movement (in the US) DO NOT want right wing authoritarianism (or tyranny of any political brand). They prefer a decentralized government with a system of checks and balances (separation of powers), they also are willing to give EVERY citizen group (within this country) the same inalienable rights, most just support a system where they are allowed to openly discriminate (as would groups of other backgrounds) in order to preserve their own unique spaces. They're EVEN in favor of integrated/multicultural utopian societies for the magical unicorns who believe in that crap, but just not in the spaces where groups of all backgrounds DO NOT want that. Essentially, they're arguing, if you want to live among a diverse array of characters, go for it. But that way of thinking shouldn't be forced on everyone.

The guy who massacred all those muzzies wasn't even part of the alt-right, more so the alt think tank. He was clearly more so influenced by left wing ideology, given he literally called himself a commie. The only thing he and people on the alt-right would even agree on ideologically, are shared views on ethnonationalism/separatism.

Typical leftie lie. If the Middle East was dominated by the far right, why are liberals generally in support of these Muslims, and are against wars against the Muslim menace?
    @Game Theory

She's right in that there have been some right wing authoritarians like Assad, Gaddafi, Saddam, which is why despite their countries being run in militarized police state fashion, the people there had a higher standard of living than in let's say commie USSR. We're seeing the same thing in Rwanda with Paul Kagame.
    Last edited by Tsarcastic; 2019-03-16 at 15:23.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

Game Theory (2019-03-16), Targum (2019-03-17)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

I wouldn't mind seeing whole areas get nuked in the Middle East.
    Shut the fuck up, you stupid violent POS.

If the Middle East was dominated by the far right, why are liberals generally in support of these Muslims, and are against wars against the Muslim menace?
    Because the CIA keeps financing and arming the terrorists to justify continuous intervention in the region for Military Industrial Complex. Saudi Arabia's spread of Wahhabism, ISIS, and more were all promoted by the CIA and others.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to An Shigao For This Useful Post:

KING OF KUSH (2019-03-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-10-22 @ 21:12
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

As others have already commented, the spread of radical sects in the Middle East was started by Saudi Arabia's Wahhabism, one of the United States' supposed allies. You crack down on the Saudi influence and you might get more relaxed ideologies, but that's too inconvenient for the trade deals this country has with them.
    Last edited by a_garcia49; 2019-03-16 at 18:04.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to a_garcia49 For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-03-16), DragonRouge (2019-03-16), El Andullero (2019-03-16), Truthcentric (2019-03-16)

Established Member
    B.A. in Bio-Anthropology, UCSD Truthcentric's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-10-22 @ 20:17
    Y-DNA
    R-M269
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Politics
    Progressive
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States

I wouldn't mind seeing whole areas get nuked in the Middle East.
    This is despicable and I have lost all my respect for you. You are advocating for genocide against an entire population because they follow a different religion from yourself. This is every bit as monstrous as what ISIL and like organizations advocate. Hell, it's every bit as monstrous as what white supremacists want to do to African people and all other people of color. How are you any better than them?
    Knowledge is consciousness of reality. Reality is the sum of the laws that govern nature and of the causes from which they flow.
    ---Ancient Egyptian proverb

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthcentric For This Useful Post:

KING OF KUSH (2019-03-18), NassBean (2019-03-16)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

I'm nothing like a white supremacist. I have acknowledged peaceful Muslim, I just want the radical ones obliterated off the face of the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthcentric View Post
    This is despicable and I have lost all my respect for you. You are advocating for genocide against an entire population because they follow a different religion from yourself. This is every bit as monstrous as what ISIL and like organizations advocate. Hell, it's every bit as monstrous as what white supremacists want to do to African people and all other people of color. How are you any better than them?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast